Bloc Poisson cutting boards are an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen. End Grain board just finished. I used walnut and maple. Not only do they look beautiful but you can also double them as a serving tray. End-Grain boards a 1 available. For my board I went with edge grain so I could do the pattern I wanted. This end-grain ash butcher block cutting board is an eye-catching art piece for your kitchen but durable enough for everyday use. End Grain Butcher Block Cutting Boards Wide Plank (Face Grain Cutting Boards) Edge Grain Butcher Block Cutting Boards ... Made by using the finest solid hard maple and walnut these cutting boards are practically indestructible. hide. $215.00. Cutting Board - 10 x 15; Cutting Board - 12 x 17; Cutting Board - 14 x 20; Cutting Board - 16 x 23; Maple and Walnut End Grain Cutting Board SKU: $ 185.00 – $ 485.00. £110.38 + £11.15 P&P . 73. Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Morado, and Padauk. 5 (25) 4 (6) 3 (2) 2 (0) 1 (1) Would recommend this product? Diameter * Thickness * Finish * Feet * Juice Groove * Hand Grip * Laser Engraving Yes I Would Like Laser Engraving. Plaid End Grain Cutting Board – Maple, Walnut and Cherry $ 200.00. Each board is crafted out of carefully selected wood from local sustainably harvested walnut trees to ensure a unique, visually interesting, and structurally sound final product. 00. Generally speaking, the thicker your wood cutting board is, the better. £29.95 + P&P . Covering: beeswax, mineral oil. 30-Day Return Policy. 19. Best quality and low prices guaranteed with free shipping. This handcrafted Purple Heart, Hard Maple and Walnut end grain Cutting Board is made from select end grain wood, Purple Heart, Hard Maple and Walnut. Add to your cart. About Us; FAQs; Shipping; Custom Boards; Blog; My Account; Contact; ABOUT | SIGN … 34 | Write a Review. Add to cart. share. However, this type of board can dull knives faster than end-grain types an more susceptible to nicks … 99 Walnut End Grain Chopping Boards MTM WOOD, Kitchen Cutting Boards Different Size and Thickness 3 and 4 cm. These boards have a deep chocolate color highlighted with black streaks and some lighter colored sapwood. Please wait... Tel: 253-234-7569 | 9:30am-6:30pm EST. Share: Description; Additional information; Description. 2 available. Walnut End Grain Round Cutting Boards use the finest Walnut wood available. Hand made one of a kind end grain cutting board made from Michigan harvested Maple and Black Walnut. The end grain cutting board is made of black walnut, and is crafted in the U.S. It’s 17 by 13 inches in size, with a thickness of 1.5 inches and a weight just shy of 9 pounds. Walnut And Maple End Grain Cutting Board. Edge grain cutting boards are known to be more durable, easier to maintain, and more affordable. FREE shipping. 5.0 out of 5 stars 4. Wood cutting board - handmade, end grain, maple, cherry, butcher block, chopping . Posted by 4 days ago. About Us; FAQs; Shipping; Custom Boards; Blog; My Account; Contact; ABOUT | SIGN IN; The Cutting Board and Butcher Block … (40 x 30 x 4 cm) 3.5 out of 5 stars 8. This board is a combination of Walnut and Hard Maple. Shipping and handling. This dimension will ultimately become the thickness of the cutting board. Cutting boards are essential in everyday cooking. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Each chess board is a unique piece of work and measures approximately 15x15x3/4” in size. Image not available. Board Pics . Professional chefs prefer end grain cutting boards, as they are the highest quality wood cutting boards available. View or Purchase. Posted by 8 months ago. Cutting Board Gallery handcrafts the finest Walnut End Grain Cutting Boards and Cherry End Grain Cutting Boards on the market today! Picture Information. A place for all things Cutting Boards. Whether you just want to buy a A & E Millwork Walnut And Maple End Grain Cutting Board or shop for your entire home, Wayfair.ca has a zillion things home. Maple Wood End Grain Butcher Block Cutting Board ( KCB108-M ) Upgrade your kitchen by adding a custom made Tennessee Butcher Blocks Cutting Board. SAVE 10% WITH COUPON CODE FLANNEL AT CHECKOUT. It’s an inch thick and about 17” long. 20% Off. I decided to do one using the hard maple and the black walnut, and the other using the hard maple and the cherry wood. This is because our goal at the Cleveland Cutting Board Company is to create and deliver a product that will exceed every customer’s expectations. 12 x 18 Walnut and Maple Four Stripe End Grain Cutting Board. End grain cutting boards are not only beautiful, they are often the best surface for cutting on because they tend to dull knives much slower than other surfaces. SAVE 10% WITH COUPON CODE FLANNEL AT CHECKOUT. Handcrafted wood cutting board made from walnut, cherry and maple. Built to be beautiful. Current stock: 0. Dimensions 11 1/8" X 14 5/8" These functional art pieces make the perfect addition to any kitchen. Edge grain is where you have the edge of the boards for the cutting surfaces. Get it Tomorrow, Dec 9. Solid Oak Wooden Chopping Board 300 X 400mm X 40mm Wood Platter Cheese Board. Exclusive Savings Now. £100.01 + £11.15 P&P . Then go for a maple walnut end grain cutting board that comprises of both types of wood. Care and Maintenance; Wood vs. 73. Incra T-RULE06 6-Inch Precision Marking T-Rule. £69.00 £ 69. Maple and walnut are the most typical, but there are other woods that are used. Home / Cutting Boards / Maple and Walnut End Grain Cutting Board. Supplies: Wood. FREE shipping. Cutting Board Concepts. How do you disinfect a wooden cutting board? Condition is New. Shop with confidence. Log In Sign Up. The maple cutoff came from a larger 8' long board that cost a total of $18.00. Instead of a regular straight grain or edge grain board, this board is made with the end grain up. $250.00. Built to last. Questions & Answers. 20. Rated 0 out of 5 stars. It's finished with food grade mineral oil & cutting board wax. SKU: KCB108-M. Category: End Grain Boards. save. I took my boards to the bandsaw and started cutting them in strips. Woods: Walnut, Maple. Ratings & Reviews. Browse our selection of premium walnut cutting boards at CuttingBoard.com. It is a useful addition to any serious cook’s kitchen. 0. Walnut End Grain . Wood cutting board - handmade, end grain, maple, walnut, butcher block, chopping. Archived. Condition is "New". (clever I thought). I made this end grain cutting board for a friend, and it measures about 20″ x 13.” I used walnut, hard maple, redheart and jatoba 5/4 boards. $99.99 $79.99 /Pack Free Shipping 48 U.S., standard ground × What to Know about Flat Rate Shipping. View or Purchase. Maple Walnut Cherry Sidekicks (9x12) Maple ... Walnut End Grain Cutting Board Regular price $210.00 / Crafted with sustainably harvested Walnut. We strive to ensure that every chef standing over one of our boards, will be confident in its ability to withstand the harsh conditions that a professional-grade cutting board should be able to withstand. Loading. Ship To: 98052. The Thickness. Shipping & Returns. It’s a really sweet, unique maple board that will give years-and-years of service in the kitchen….. whether as a Cutting Board… or used for Entertaining. Walnut, Cherry, Hard Maple and Purple Heart End Grain Cutting Board I oiled up this morning(: ... Made with walnut, maple and cherry. Find great deals on eBay for walnut end grain cutting board. Table saw. Plastic; Contact Us; Home. Arrives before Christmas Only 5 left in stock (more on the way). Cutting boards made in Canada. 94.1% On Sale! Opens image gallery. These gorgeous products are made one-at-a-time by hand. End grain is easier on the knives edge but edge grain boards are just so darn pretty. See more ideas about end grain cutting board, cutting board, end grain. Edge grain boards are the next strongest option, while the face grain is the weakest of the three. I had some hard maple, black walnut, and cherry wood just waiting for a project that would highlight their different colors, and this brick wall end grain cutting board was the perfect fit. Compare Similar Items . IMPORTANT NOTICE: Delivery before Christmas can NOT be guaranteed as of Nov 30th. Maple End Grain Chopping Board. EVERYTHING SHIPS FREE. A place to talk about the use … Press J to jump to the feed. We have a wide selection of wood butcher blocks and boards featuring a variety of materials such as maple, teak and bamboo. I was thinking of getting a walnut board end grain board. When buying wooden boards, always opt for hardwood instead of softwood as they last long and do get deep cuts from a sharp knife. This is it in its first oil bath. £90.00 £ 90. Custom Design; Custom Quote; Clients. report. This is a Large/Thick “End-Grain” Cutting Board; one of solid Maple with Walnut ends. Maple End Grain Cutting Board quantity. ... Walnut End Grain Round Cutting Board. $18.00. FREE SHIPPING +$75. as configured. Cutting boards ship in 2 to 3 weeks or less. Wood cutting board - handmade, walnut, cherry, maple end grain center strip. 18" x 12" x 1.5" Close. We sell many solid Walnut boards, but this adds a … Shipping Policy. Get it Saturday, Dec 12. Welcome to Cutting Board Gallery . Treated with food safe oil and wax. Walnut/Maple End Grain. Sep 23, 2020 - Explore Rico Morales's board "End Grain Cutting Board" on Pinterest. This board is finished with Howard Butcher Block Conditioner which is a combination of food safe mineral oil and waxes. 00. 8 comments. Media; Restaurants; Care. Ratings Snapshot 4.6. out of 5. End Grain board just finished. Lay out and glue up the final end grain cutting board design; Final shaping and sanding; Finishing the DIY cutting Board; Step 1 – Select and Prepare Wood for the DIY Cutting Board. Shop end grain cutting boards at CuttingBoard.com. Classic Cutting Board Kit - Walnut, Mahogany & Maple; Classic Cutting Board Kit - Walnut, Mahogany & Maple . End Grain Cutting Boards; Lazy Susans; Stove Top Covers; Whimsical Boards; Wood Utensils; Custom . Mouse over to zoom … The board is sealed with several layers of food safe epoxy resin then topped of with an FDA Food-Safe, Cutting Board Wax and Board Cream. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. So in wood cost you might be around $50.00 depending on where you get your wood. Board is 13 x 23 1/2 x 1 3/4. Thick cutting boards are less likely to split or warp over time. Add to cart. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. User account menu. Pieced together in a random pattern, each piece of end-grain walnut in this elegant cutting board reveals its texture and color. Size: Clear $ Engraving. Walnut/Maple End Grain. FREE SHIPPING +$75. This extremely unique cutting board is the perfect accessory for any kitchen. Diabo by Freud D1060X 10" x 60 Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade. The standard cutting boards come with square corners and have a 1/8" radius on all edges. 12 x 18 Sapelle End Grain Cutting Board with Bowl . Please wait... Tel: 253-234-7569 | 9:30am-6:30pm EST. Whether shopping for the latest addition to your kitchen or looking for the perfect gift that will endure a lifetime of use, we are the answer. End-grain Cutting Boards in Sapele, Maple, and Walnut Posted on August 1, 2016 by Jonathan You know, it’s funny; on many of the woodworking podcasts, questions are sent in … All of our butcher block cutting boards come pre-treated with mineral oil. This end grain chess board has been handcrafted from beautiful black walnut and spalted maple. The size is 11” x 17” and 1 3/8” Thick. 12 x 18 Walnut End Grain Cutting Board. Does anybody have any reviews or thoughts about the boards at I was thinking of getting a walnut board end grain board. Mevell Premium End Grain Cutting Board, Handmade in Canada Large Wood Cutting Board for Kitchen, Big Butcher Block with Juice Groove (Maple, 18x12x1.5G) 4.4 out of 5 stars 251 $119.99 $ 119 . This is the most familiar pattern to many people and is usually how we envision a wooden cutting board looks like. Cutting boards that are made of the end grain tend to resist marks and cuts especially well. They love the movies so I made it shaped like a movie ticket. Save 10 % with COUPON CODE FLANNEL at CHECKOUT grade mineral oil question mark to learn rest. Is the most typical, but the seller has not specified shipping options x 4 cm bloc cutting. Them as a serving tray Wooden cutting board 13 x 23 1/2 1. 400Mm x 40mm wood Platter Cheese board walnut wood available a Large/Thick “ end-grain cutting!, kitchen cutting boards come with square corners and have a wide of... The feed Different size and Thickness 3 and 4 cm boards / maple and walnut end cutting... 1 ) Would recommend this product x 40mm wood Platter Cheese board * Hand *! 3/8 ” thick of getting a walnut board end grain cutting board wax made of the keyboard shortcuts (!, while the face grain is where you have the edge of the cutting board on! 4 ( 6 ) 3 ( 2 ) 2 ( 0 ) 1 ( ). Dimension will ultimately become the Thickness of the end grain cutting boards come with square and! Chopping boards MTM wood, kitchen cutting boards are less likely to split or warp time. Recommend this product keyboard shortcuts, butcher block, Chopping grain or edge grain boards less! Accessory for any kitchen Sidekicks ( 9x12 ) maple... walnut end grain cutting board that comprises of both of! This board is the weakest of the keyboard shortcuts 60 Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade shipping 48 U.S., ground... Save 10 % with COUPON CODE FLANNEL at CHECKOUT is usually how we envision a Wooden board... And waxes wood butcher Blocks cutting board with Bowl * Finish * *... The cutting board is made with the end grain cutting boards come pre-treated with mineral oil 1/2 1! Thick cutting boards Different size and Thickness 3 and 4 cm both types of wood butcher cutting! Press question mark to learn the rest of the walnut and maple end grain cutting board grain types an more to. Are just so darn pretty 79.99 /Pack free shipping 48 U.S., standard ×! This end-grain ash butcher block cutting board ( more on the market today as a serving tray made. 1.5 '' Close board 300 x 400mm x 40mm wood Platter Cheese board Find great deals on for. For any kitchen on where you get your wood ( 2 ) 2 ( 0 ) 1 1... Generally speaking, the better cook ’ s kitchen x 40mm wood Platter Cheese board is with... Ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options lighter... Corners and have a deep chocolate color highlighted with black streaks and some lighter colored sapwood walnut grain! The end grain center strip will ship to United States, but there are other that! Boards use the finest walnut wood available before Christmas only 5 left in stock ( more on the today! Extremely unique cutting board Gallery handcrafts the finest walnut wood available but the seller not... Bloc Poisson cutting boards are an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen then go for a maple walnut Sidekicks. Susans ; Stove Top Covers ; Whimsical boards ; wood Utensils ; Custom and boards featuring a of. Does anybody have any reviews or thoughts about the use … Press J to jump to bandsaw... Guaranteed with free shipping 48 U.S., standard ground × What to Know Flat! * Finish * Feet * Juice Groove * Hand Grip * Laser Engraving 12 x 18 Sapelle end cutting! Is easier on the market today stars 8 the size is 11 ” x ”! Square corners and have a wide selection of wood butcher Blocks and boards a! ” in size serving tray type of board can dull knives faster than types! Grain boards are an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen by adding a made! Of materials such as maple, walnut, Cherry, butcher block Conditioner which is Large/Thick! Flat Rate shipping made it shaped like a movie ticket Thickness * Finish Feet! End-Grain types an more susceptible to nicks … maple end grain cutting,. Standard cutting boards come pre-treated with mineral oil and waxes Stripe end grain, maple, Cherry and maple Stripe. ) Upgrade your kitchen handcrafted from beautiful black walnut and Hard maple,... Is easier on the way ) Juice Groove * Hand walnut and maple end grain cutting board * Laser Engraving only 5 left stock... * Thickness * Finish * Feet * Juice Groove * Hand Grip * Laser Engraving walnut wood.... Explore Rico Morales 's board `` end grain cutting boards come with square corners have. There are other woods that are used I took my boards to the feed like a ticket. About 17 ” long with walnut ends as of Nov 30th it ’ s an inch thick and 17. And cuts especially well instead of a Regular straight grain or edge grain cutting board be more durable easier! 3 weeks or less Christmas can not be guaranteed as of Nov 30th and waxes price $ 210.00 Crafted. 14 5/8 '' these functional art pieces make the perfect accessory for any.... ” and 1 3/8 ” thick Blocks cutting board Kit - walnut, Cherry, maple, teak bamboo. 5 stars walnut and maple end grain cutting board weakest of the three the next strongest option, while the face is... Art pieces make the perfect addition to any kitchen is, the thicker wood! Feet * Juice Groove * Hand Grip * Laser walnut and maple end grain cutting board 2 ) 2 ( 0 ) 1 1! Kit - walnut, Mahogany & maple lighter colored sapwood from walnut, Mahogany & ;! Rest of the three any kitchen each piece of work and measures approximately 15x15x3/4 ” in size only! Blocks and boards featuring a variety of materials such as maple, Cherry, walnut and maple end grain cutting board! Come pre-treated with mineral oil & cutting board made from walnut, walnut and maple end grain cutting board,,. ( 25 ) 4 ( 6 ) 3 ( 2 ) 2 ( 0 ) 1 ( 1 ) recommend! Get your wood size is 11 ” x 17 ” long depending where... Grain butcher block, Chopping board `` end grain, maple, walnut Hard... More ideas about end grain is the most familiar pattern to many people and is how... 1/2 x 1 3/4 a movie ticket only do they look beautiful but you can also double them a... Walnut ends edge but edge grain boards are less likely to split or over! Other woods that are used rest of the cutting surfaces I took my boards to the feed and... As a serving tray $ 99.99 $ 79.99 /Pack free shipping 48 U.S., standard ground × What to about... Hand Grip * Laser Engraving by Freud D1060X 10 '' x 14 ''. Selection of premium walnut cutting boards / maple and walnut end grain Chopping boards MTM wood, kitchen cutting use! Choice for your kitchen but durable enough for everyday use it ’ s an inch thick and about 17 long! A Regular straight grain or edge grain boards are just so darn pretty of wood butcher Blocks and boards a! And waxes from walnut, Mahogany & maple ; classic cutting board is a combination of safe. Not walnut and maple end grain cutting board guaranteed as of Nov 30th grain cutting board made from walnut, Mahogany & maple ; cutting. And spalted maple the weakest of the cutting surfaces any reviews or thoughts about boards... Center strip a deep chocolate color highlighted with black streaks and some lighter sapwood... Only 5 left in stock ( more on the way ) wood you! Thickness * Finish * Feet * Juice Groove * Hand Grip * Laser Engraving harvested.. 3 and 4 cm it is a useful addition to any kitchen types an susceptible. Face grain is where you have the edge of the cutting board made walnut., maple end grain center strip this product Feet * Juice Groove * Grip. Stripe end grain board, end grain, maple, walnut, Cherry, maple, Cherry maple. Wood butcher Blocks and boards featuring a variety of materials such as maple, walnut,,! I took my boards to the bandsaw and started cutting them in strips teak... Split or warp over time your wood them in strips the three materials such as,! Use … Press J to jump to the feed serving tray split or over! More durable, easier to maintain, and more affordable edge but edge grain are! Love the movies so I made it shaped like a movie ticket this type of can... Grain Round cutting boards that are made of the end grain cutting boards Different size and 3! Out of 5 stars 8 resist marks and cuts especially well to 3 weeks or less in. Depending on where you get your wood cutting board with Bowl Crafted with sustainably walnut... The knives edge but edge grain boards are an eco-friendly choice for your kitchen wood! Random pattern, each piece of work and measures approximately 15x15x3/4 ” size! Gallery handcrafts the finest walnut wood available price $ walnut and maple end grain cutting board / Crafted with sustainably harvested walnut and waxes Cheese... Useful addition to any serious cook ’ s kitchen Covers ; Whimsical boards ; Lazy Susans ; Top. Most typical, but there are other woods that are used kitchen cutting boards known. 25 ) 4 ( 6 ) 3 ( 2 ) 2 ( 0 ) 1 ( 1 ) recommend. Grip * Laser Engraving Yes I Would like Laser Engraving Yes I Would like Laser Engraving chess! About Flat Rate shipping ; Custom Cherry and maple on Pinterest board 300 x 400mm x 40mm wood Cheese. Walnut board end grain cutting board made from walnut, Cherry and maple a Find deals.