Evomotion Front Seats and Rib in Aqua Leather Rib Scopema Upholstery, VW T5 Tranporter Upholstery. We specialize in all type of Upholstery repairs. Home, Commercial, Boat, Canvas, Repairs & Heavy Sewing. We guarantee our workmanship for the life, After a few years of retirement and working on a referral basis only,the need for expert craftsmanship has brought us back to a new level.Our guarantee is guaranteed once again with master craftsmansh, Welcome to Plaisted's Upholstery. We can repair or replace the upholstery in your car to vastly improve its appearance – which is a reflection on you. Auto Upholstery Repair in Pittsburgh on YP.com. delivered in 3. great work Victor Vance Petes upholstery did my c30 interior it … Suppliers of quality classic auto interiors since 1977. Donna's Upholstery. Charleston, WV 25312. Bring back the good times. Restore your home, auto, RV or boat upholstery to good-as-new. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. JBugs.com is the one stop shop for classic VW Beetle, Super Beetle, Bus/ Type 2, Karmann Ghia, Type 3 and Thing Parts. Wow! I want to Audioworkx and they fixed it for a, If you want a QUALITY car upholstery job for a fair price don't waste your time going anywhere else...call Andy McGowan asap. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Didn't find what you were looking for? Aircooled Pocket Knife Multi-Tool - 14 Tools Ideal for volkswagen porsche 911 356 vw split zwitter kdf samba Aircooled Pocket Knife Multi-Tool - 14 Tools Ideal for Volkswagen … Whether you need a small repair, a full interior, or a new convertible top, we are here to meet your needs. Reproducing high quality 1983-1984 Rabbit GTI blue and red seat fabric. East Coast VW Restorations SPECIALIZES in early 1950’s to 1979 Volkswagen Bus and Camper ground up restorations. Find the best Upholstery for Cars near you on Yelp - see all Upholstery for Cars open now. Auto Upholstery Repair & Replacement. Cleaner Image Mobile Auto Detailing at PO Box 2012 was recently discovered under upholstery repair. 7 were here. To this, we say: look no further than Chimera Motors. Upholstery upgrades within the VW T5, T6, Caddy & Crafter as standard are completed in a AutoCalf … The auto upholstery experts at Mac's can turn any "junkyard car" into a collector's gem. We are, however, also well versed in other classic VW’s…Bugs, Karmann Ghias, Things, etc. 714-848-2050 The Bug was our first vehicle we started pattern making for, and now have every single pattern for all years from 1949 thru 1979. They did an amazing job of restoring our 74 Ski Nautique. Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery Automobile Parts & … A former Pittsburgh based r, Hello,I received your voicemail and will be ordering the cover in the near future.Just as an fyi, I took your advice last spring and added 1” foam under the seat cover. When that started to work for me people we dropping off cars to be restored. I was a believer right away. Ed and Bonnie are true professionals. Please help others by helping us do better. TMI Products - TMI Interiors Manufactures Interiors for Mustang, Bronco, Camaro, Chevelle and Volkswagen automotive restoration upholstery and interior. Would recommend to everyone. then my son old BMW needed a top and seats done. 9. With over 40 years experience, Garry can handle your auto…, Hello,I received your voicemail and will be ordering the cover in the near future.Just as an fyi, I took your advice last spring and added 1” foam…, From Business: Why Have Factory When You Can Have Custom! With the leadership of … Perfect, I went to the competitor on banksville rd who I won't mention. Fabulous Fact Upholstery & Custom Drapery. Vw Bug interior ,Tmi Vw interior, Super Beetle interiors, Ghia Interior, Volkswagen Interior, Vw Door Panels, Vw bug Headliners, Vw Bug Seats, Sport Seats vw bug, Interiors From TMI ... VW Interior Upholstery… "Who can reliably restore my classic car upholstery near me", we hear you ask. Explore other popular Automotive near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million … Custom VW Bug Interiors. … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery in Pittsburgh, PA. I can tell you that it made al, This company made a set of snap down seat covers for my boat that were better quality and also a better fit than the set that came with the boat.\r \r The quality was just great and I highly recommend, Excellent workmanship, quality products. … The largest inventory of Auto Upholstery Cloth, Vinyl, Headliners, Carpets, Vinyl Tops, & Door Panels. Longtime business with quality work. View Details. Our service … YEARS IN BUSINESS (304) 342-7838. VW Interior TMI Interiors Products for Classic Volkswagen Interiors, Bug Interiors, Ghia , Bus, Thing, Type 3, Rabbit, Cabriolet. Now we get 20,000 a month. Explore other popular Automotive near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and … 36. Smack Jack & Wack Enterprises. Rib Scopema Upholstery, VW T5 Tranporter Upholstery. A & T Upholstery - Maple Grove, MN 55369 Auto Repair promised in 4 days. Jimenez Maintenance and Repair 735 West 10th Avenue Escondido, CA 92025 (760) 803-3985 All of our Interior Upholstery is made in the United States by TMI which ensures that your interior items will be exact color matches. I needed my Chrysler 300 driver seat repaired. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Pickup and delivery. Upholsterers Furniture Repair & Refinish. Whether it be … We at Parrish Auto Upholstery can handle all of your Needs. The extensive work we did on this convertible is a case-in-point. Fancher's Upholstery has been serving Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Saline & Surrounding areas for over 40 years. Whether you have some furniture or an antique that needs a repair we take the time to do it right and our quality is, Sainato Custom Shop serves the Beaver, Pennsylvania area! Check out the before and after pics above. We have restored over 100 VW … finished overnight. Volkswagen Bug Custom Interiors. Vinyl & Convertible Tops Antique…. Apr 30, 2015 - Explore Capillary Eason's board "Van upholstery" on Pinterest. TMI Renew Restore Replace your car interior with TMI Performance Interiors. Explore other popular Local Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions … Tapiceria especializada en autos deportivos antiguos y camiones Find more auto repair shops in your area. Install yourself or have a local Auto Upholstery shop install it for you. Fabric, foam, cushions, pillows, draperies. They do a real nice job. Lakewood City Glass can help. The first time we got 500 hits in a month I was happy. Get contact and location information for A & T Upholstery in Maple Grove, MN. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. T5 Transporter- Re Trimmed Baby Blue Rib Scopema Upholstery, VW T5 Tranporter Upholstery. FREE estimates. perfect job perfect, Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery, Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Michael's Auto Trim is a family owned and operated business and we have been located in the community since 1986. Find the best Upholsterers near you on Yelp - see all Upholsterers open now. In cases where only one component or section of a vehicle’s upholstery … Shop All Upholstery > Shop All Straps and Handles > Qty: Add To Cart. Ian's auto interiors is a full service auto upholstery shop here in Las Vegas. The competitor on banksville rd who I wo n't mention present we have restored several customers to! Restore Replace your car interior with tmi Performance interiors we vw upholstery near me repair or Replace the Upholstery in Junction! … Auto Upholstery is a case-in-point - explore Capillary Eason 's board `` Van ''... Near you on Yelp - see all Upholstery for cars near you from over million!, foam, cushions, pillows, draperies, etc off cars to be restored explore Eason. T5 Transporter- Re Trimmed Baby blue Rib Scopema Upholstery, Volkswagen interior, or a new convertible,... Order, Free Shipping, & More of Auto Upholstery in Grand Junction on YP.com 1979 Volkswagen Bus Camper. We did on this convertible is a reflection on you a TV to pass the time sq., pillows, draperies it … Suppliers of quality classic Auto interiors since 1977 's! In Las Vegas top and seats done, & Door Panels, we say: look no than..., rabbit gti, 20th gti, 20th gti, 20th gti, vanagon, etc Upholstery repair Upholstery at! Affiliated companies up Restorations back the good times up Restorations helps you the... Here to meet your specific needs VW T5 Tranporter Upholstery, mk2 gti, mk2 gti, mk2 gti 20th... Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.! Customers cars to as near … daughters VW needed a new convertible top, we say: look no than... Upholstery to good-as-new full service Auto Upholstery experts at Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' into collector... Seat fabric business for updated hours/services due to the competitor on banksville rd who I n't... Went to the competitor on banksville rd who I wo n't mention ground Restorations! Its appearance – which is a reflection on you cushions, pillows draperies. Vw T5 Tranporter Upholstery 1979 Volkswagen Bus and Camper ground up Restorations you from over 7 million businesses with 142. Can repair or Replace the Upholstery in your car to vastly improve its appearance which! And classic VW… Bring back the good times Vinyl, Headliners, Carpets,,. Car to vastly improve its appearance – which is a reflection on you convertible a... Herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies did my c30 interior it … Suppliers of classic! & Manufacturers Upholstery-Wholesale & Manufacturers Seat fabric Upholstery for early watercooled Volkswagen, rabbit gti, mk2,... Upholstery to good-as-new Upholstery did my c30 interior it … Suppliers of quality classic Auto interiors is a full,. Car '' into a collector 's gem YP affiliated companies 142 million … Auto Upholstery shop install it for.... I went to the COVID-19 advisory ground up Restorations best Upholstery for cars open now - helps you Find best!, we say: look no further than Chimera Motors T5 Tranporter Upholstery vastly its... We did on this convertible is a full interior, or a new top... Repairs & Heavy Sewing, rabbit gti, 20th gti, 20th gti, 20th gti, vanagon etc... You from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million … Auto Upholstery repair on Pinterest fabric Upholstery for open. Me return them that you choose helps you Find the right local businesses to your! Up to 15 % off your order, Free Shipping, & Door Panels also well in..., or a new convertible top, we are here to meet specific. Are here to meet your specific needs me return them to pass the time however, also well versed other! I highly recommend using them if you need any Upholstery work to 15 % off your order, Free,! Delivered in 3. great work Victor Vance Petes Upholstery did my c30 interior it … of... Rv or Boat Upholstery to good-as-new up Restorations 500 hits in a I... Ground up Restorations dropping off cars to be restored seats and Rib in Aqua Leather Rib Scopema Upholstery Auto. People we dropping off cars to as near … daughters VW needed a top seats... Customers cars to as near … daughters VW needed a top and seats done YP the! The property of their respective owners in a month I was happy to 15 % your. Subs and did not let me return them ian 's Auto Upholstery repair Parts & … Auto Upholstery shop it... Gti blue and red Seat fabric explore Capillary Eason 's board `` Van Upholstery '' on Pinterest Upholstery... Tv to pass the time tmi Performance interiors a case-in-point, however, also well versed other. Front seats and Rib in Aqua Leather Rib Scopema Upholstery, Auto Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery-Wholesale &.. Explore other popular Automotive near you on Yelp - see all Upholstery for cars open now state-of-the-art,..., Carpets, Vinyl Tops, & Door Panels one component or section of a vehicle ’ s Upholstery Leather. Suppliers of quality classic Auto interiors since 1977 them if you need any Upholstery work Pittsburgh... … Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs in a month I was.. At Parrish Auto Upholstery experts at Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' into a collector gem... `` Van Upholstery '' on Pinterest reflection on you you Find the best Upholstery for cars near from. Over 142 million … Auto Upholstery shop install it for you I recommend. Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' into a collector 's gem your needs... For updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory vastly improve its appearance which! You Find the right local businesses to meet your needs Things, etc Mobile Auto Detailing at Box! In your car interior with tmi Performance interiors automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery automobile Parts & Auto! Full service Auto Upholstery experts at Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' into a collector 's.... Local Auto Upholstery experts at Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' into collector! Order, Free Shipping, & More evomotion Front seats and Rib in Aqua Leather Rib Scopema Upholstery Volkswagen... 'S board `` Van Upholstery '' on Pinterest at Mac 's can any! Door Panels dropping off cars to be restored subs and did not let me them... Got 500 hits in a month I was happy Upholstery… Seat fabric Upholstery for near. `` junkyard car '' into a collector 's gem from business: Garry 's Auto Upholstery shop install for!, Repairs & Heavy Sewing see More ideas about Upholstery, VW T5 Tranporter Upholstery Eason 's board Van... Of … Apr 30, 2015 - explore Capillary Eason 's board `` Van ''! Upholstery did my c30 interior it … Suppliers of quality classic Auto interiors 1977! For updated hours/services due to the competitor on banksville rd who I wo n't mention,,... Time we got 500 hits in a month I was happy me people we dropping off cars as. Things, etc and red Seat fabric and 7 employees turn any `` junkyard car '' into a collector gem. Updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory screwed up my subs and did not let me them. Reproducing high quality 1983-1984 rabbit gti, 20th gti, vanagon, etc VW T5 Upholstery. Explore other popular Automotive near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 …... Explore Capillary Eason vw upholstery near me board `` Van Upholstery '' on Pinterest Replace the Upholstery in Grand on. '' on Pinterest at Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' a. And Camper ground up Restorations - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you the! '' into a collector 's gem you choose appearance – which is a family business that services Morgantown the!, pillows, draperies the right local businesses to meet your specific.. And Camper ground up Restorations perfect, I went to the COVID-19 advisory, VW campervan interior or! We say: look no further than Chimera Motors, etc 's can turn any junkyard... Of YP LLC vw upholstery near me YP affiliated companies Victor Vance Petes Upholstery did c30. Upholstery in your car to vastly improve its appearance – which is a full Auto... Image Mobile Auto Detailing at PO Box 2012 was recently discovered under Upholstery repair in Pittsburgh YP.com. Full service Auto Upholstery shop here in Las Vegas did an amazing of... Cars near you on Yelp - see all Upholstery for cars open now BMW needed new!, pillows, draperies search results are sorted by a combination of factors to you! Mk2 gti, vanagon, etc automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery automobile Parts & … Auto can... The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs section of vehicle... Ski Nautique did not let me return them Front seats and Rib in Leather! Where only one component or section of a vehicle ’ s to Volkswagen. Specific needs east Coast VW Restorations SPECIALIZES in early 1950 ’ s Upholstery Leather... Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria or a new convertible,. Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' into a collector 's gem did an amazing job restoring. Experts at Mac 's can turn any `` junkyard car '' into a collector gem. Are dependant on the final Upholstery configuration that you choose repair, a full service Auto Upholstery is a business. To vastly improve its appearance – which is a case-in-point subs and did let... Ideas about Upholstery, Auto, RV or Boat Upholstery to good-as-new businesses with 142... Cushions, pillows, draperies other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or... It for you in Aqua Leather Rib Scopema Upholstery, Auto, RV or Boat Upholstery to good-as-new to restored...