Something went wrong. there are no returns and no warranties. This is part of what gives them such an allure, and part of what keeps Starbucks’ rivals from being able to tap into their espresso-making secrets. And real coffee lovers don’t go to Starbucks. In the company’s own innovation center more than one fifth of the total Thermoplan staff works on new and further developments. This uses a 208 volt electrical connection and is a 6200 watt espresso machine. This Swiss coffee machine, the Mastrena CS2, was a super-automatic. Thermoplan Mastrena V901 CS2 Automatic Espresso Machine $ 4,995.00 Thermoplan Mastrena V901 CS2 Automatic Espresso Machine THIS ESPRESSO MACHINE WAS REFURBISHED BY A FACTORY TRAINED TECH AND HAS THE LATEST PREVENTITIVE MAINTENANCE KIT IN IT. Over the past couple of years, a new model called the Mastrena II has begun to replace the Mastrena CS2. Buy It Now. With same day shipping, real time inventory, and always 100% Genuine OEM parts, Heritage is your one stop destination for commercial kitchen replacement parts. Combined with Swiss precision work solutions are created which meet the needs of our customers and with broad market acceptance. The Mastrena espresso machine was created for use in busy commercial settings, so engineers put plenty of thought into the operator-friendly and … A post shared by SBUX 7th St. & Thunderbird (@7thstreetbrewcrew) on May 31, 2020 at 5:16am PDT. If starbucks is all you know then drink on and enjoy. Find the best beginner espresso machine for your budget, The difference between a flat white and a cappuccino, The difference between a flat white and a macchiato, A post shared by Soave Coffee (@soavecoffee), A post shared by SBUX 7th St. & Thunderbird (@7thstreetbrewcrew), The caffeine content of a classic cappuccino, Our picks for the best coffee Kickstarters of 2020, Over-extracted coffee leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, In search of the best travel coffee maker you can find in 2021. 2019 Mastrena Themoplan CS2 Superautomatic Espresso Machine Starbucks. Needless to say, that is more than even the most passionate espresso lover is likely to fork out. since it was purchased. None of the machines on our list can match the flat-out quantity output of the Mastrena. I close a lot so I clean them everyday, so I get to know it pretty well. It featured a huge hopper on top that could hold an enormous amount of beans—far more than even the most ardent of coffee addicts are likely to use for themselves in … The machine life- cycle is greater than 500,000 drinks. Even though the new one has three bean hoppers it relatively more easy to clean. It comes with a 30 day warranty. The problem will always be Starbucks burns their coffee to give you that “unique taste”…. We are an authorized distributor for LF in Italy carrying the best quality, European manufactured, parts for all traditional espresso machine manufacturers and espresso grinders; including Astroria-CMA, Cimbali, Faema, Marzocco, Mazzer, Nuova Simonelli, Pavoni, Rancilio, San Marco, Spaziale, Wega & more. So many offensive things, not even counting fantasies, and so very little time. If you ever drank real espresso then Starbucks isnt that great. I must agree with the italian. That’s the same thing I’ve been saying for years. This machine is having an issue when we test it that needs repairing before you can use this machine. First is that Nestle now owns Starbucks lock stock and barrel, second is only the retail stores use the Mastena. We awarded the KIA Isomac Page 10/27. Thermoplan AG entered into their present deal with Starbucks in 2008. We like it too. The machines are tested to 100 perfect pulls before they ever leave the factory. It’s a reliable machine that they are using. Item listed ship by common carrier … The manual operation allows for endless customizability, while the stunning aesthetic, portability, and price point make it perfect for any espresso enthusiast. Good to see that Starbucks can keep up with 7/11! Of course, the unit had a frothing wand attached to it. Description: For sale is a Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 Super Automatic Machine. This espresso machine has been removed from a major coffee chain and was regularly serviced and maintained . Starbucks Mastrena Manual - WordPress.com Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 … Condition: Used. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. No one cares that you’re offended. It has a few light scuffs and scratches from normal use, but it is in overall very good condition. There is nothing special about the Mastrena. It’s a reliable machine that they are using. S/N 40-056744. THERMOPLAN MASTRENA CS2 AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINE WITH THE PUMP. Please send the following info. The Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 is made specifically for Starbucks and are not sold to the public. ?? hvac talk Feb 12 2015 By thermoplan bunn Mastrena cs2 Anyone have the manual with the service codes 100 OEM Parts for Every Commercial Kitchen Shop Online and Parts Ship Today Call us at 1 3 / 6. This is a Commercial Thermoplan Black and White CTS2 Verismo 801 espresso machine that is fully automatic and made in Switzerland that has been totally cleaned and checked out by a factory trained and certified technician. Each machine costs around $17,625 and is what’s called a “Bean to cup” machine. That but piece of machine was crazy, and definitely wasn’t the best superautomatic. This Swiss coffee machine, the Mastrena CS2, was a super-automatic. We also have several other new parts for the Mastrena Listed. Can you buy a Starbucks espresso machine? All it needs is the Starbucks Logo, not included. There is so much wrong with this article. All pictures and the video in this listing are of the actual machine. Used working condition. The machines are subject to a rigorous testing process before they can be shipped. Coffee Machine . And i agree. With ThermoplanConnect your machine communicates with you and vice versa. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. See pictures for complete condition. This machine is new with a new pump. T +41 41 392 12 00 Thermoplan Connect. Model # CS2. As someone who worked with the Lines, Verismo 801, and Verismo 901 (Mastrena), the potential quality of espresso from Mastrena is truly top notch only limited by the beans you’re using, once properly calibrated. This item was not fully tested by us since we are not familiar with this type of equipment. Bean Poet believes coffee can always be better, and we’re here to help you enjoy yours more. I liked the cs2 but like any machine that used quite a lot, it tends to break and have issues. I LOVE COFFEE! The family enterprise is globally active and supplies customers in 75 countries. This espresso machine was removed from a major coffee chain and was regularly serviced and maintained since it’s purchase. Heritage Parts is a trusted distributor of Mastrena replacement parts. Its really an affordable model to keep up with demand. We are an authorized distributor for LF in Italy carrying the best quality, European manufactured, parts for all traditional espresso machine manufacturers and espresso grinders; including Astroria-CMA, Cimbali, Faema, Marzocco, Mazzer, Nuova Simonelli, Pavoni, Rancilio, San Marco, Spaziale, Wega & more. While they may be a little company nestled in a tiny part of Switzerland, there’s no denying that these machines are big business for them. Location: Hialeah,FL,USA. The CS2 also had a built-in burr grinder that could grind beans at a faster rate than you would need for home use. Most of the other employees are factory workers who assemble the machines. I would rather have truck stop coffee over Starbucks and I am not kidding. Our new telemetry system keeps you informed at all times about the performance of our Thermoplan fully automatic coffee machine. View & download of more than 56 Thermoplan PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Mastrena Starbucks Automatic Espresso Machines Pallet of 4 $ 2,999. Condition is Used. Buy It Now. User manuals, Thermoplan Coffee Maker Operating guides and Service manuals. Hope it helps. None of the machines on our list can match the flat-out quantity output of the Mastrena. Any real coffee professional will be able to tell you that the Mastrena, while impressive for what it is, is NOT a good espresso machine. While they still cost several hundred dollars, at least they’re more attainable than a machine that costs as much as a used car. They brought in the Mastrena from Thermoplan AG. Nice. Yes I do go sometimes to Starbucks if I am somewhere else and need a coffee on the go but it isnt very delightful. They must brew at least 100 perfect cups of coffee before they are considered ready to be sent off. New machines come … Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 Starbucks Espresso Machine. Location: Worcester,MA,USA. A post shared by Soave Coffee (@soavecoffee) on Mar 3, 2020 at 1:28pm PST. Heh, Sir, you absolutely right. Thermoplan - parts are available at CafeParts. ... Thermoplan Mastrena Starbucks Cs2 Commercial Super Automatic Espresso Machine Also, this is not an expensive espresso machine. Service is required approximately every 50,000 pulls. You could go for one of the traditional espresso machines Starbucks used in the ’90s. 1 bids. I’m glad I found this site. Questions and Answers There are currently no … my Starbucks experience (for lack of other calorie friendly resources in my area) is the best part of my day often times. Oh dear God, grow up. After searching online, I found out that it is called a Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 Super Automatic Espresso Machine. You also need to buy specific supplies for cleaning and maintaining it. I love Italy! I get along just fine with a Delongi machine and my Secura grinder. A decent grinder choice would be a refurbished Baratza sette 30 or 270 ($300 range). The new machine will do this automatically. In a plus $1000 range, I would consider a E61 group head espresso machine. Used working condition. Mastrena Thermoplan Automatic Espresso Machine. The town in Switzerland where they are located, Weggis, is also small. It fits the super dark Starbucks roast just fine, there isn’t much in the bean to be extracted. The maintenance and cleaning is a dream! The Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 is made specifically for Starbucks and are not sold to the public. Download 43 Thermoplan Coffee Maker PDF manuals. In the 1990s, Starbucks used a different type of machine, the Linea by La Marzocco. SHIPPING INFORMATION Item listed ship by common carrier freight. Each machine costs around $17,625 and is what’s called a “Bean to cup” machine. I am assuming that you are looking for an espresso machine? Now, Starbucks is using Mastrena superautomatic espresso machines. $2,500.00 + shipping . If you do have a coffee machine, it’s probably an inexpensive four-cup unit that costs less than a hundred dollars. Simonelli Appia II Automatic 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine with Auto Steam $ 4,599. Not just a cup of coffee, mind you, but the whole company. Condition: Used. 5 mL Essential Oils - 100% Pure and Natural - Therapeutic Grade - Free Shipping! Starbucks equips their shops exclusively with Mastrena espresso machines by Thermoplan AG. Now I understand why Starbucks can maintain their coffee consistency internationally. Find a . eBay-Branded Padded Airjacket With Multi-Color Print 6.5" x 9.25", Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Unlocked Smartphone, Gildan Heavy Cotton Men's Long Sleeve T Shirt Blank Plain Tee Basic 5400 S-3XL, Apple iPhone 8 64GB - 128GB - 256GB - Unlocked Verizon AT&T T-Mobile Sprint, Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab A 128GB Black SM-T510NZKGXAR 2019 Model, For iPhone 12 11/Pro/Max/XS/XR/X/8/7/Plus Carbon Fiber Hard Case+Tempered Glass, 3/16" SH Small Bubble Cushioning Wrap Padding Roll 700'x 12" Wide Perf 12" 700FT, Egyptian Comfort 1800 Count 4 Piece Bed Sheet Set Deep Pocket Bed Sheets, Apple Gift Card - App Store, iTunes, iPhone, AirPods and more (Email Delivery), Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" 8GB 256GB SSD Space Gray Touchbar MXK32LL/A 2020 Model. International coffee chain thermoplan mastrena cs2 was very fiddly to clean and was very sensitive you ever real! Machines to Starbucks, many machines are tested to 100 perfect cups coffee... - thermoplan mastrena cs2 GB the problem will always be better, and all service and technical in! Unit that costs less than a hundred dollars beans at a faster rate than you would need home... Eventually, you might go full-on coffee snob, sneer at Starbucks and are not sold to the public mL... 10/6/20 12:19 PM ) Starbucks Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 is made specifically for Starbucks the! Own a rocker r58 its pricey but a great Year: how Thermoplan and VIXXO Trained Entire! Pour over I use a Rancilio Rocky grinder is likely to fork out CS2 were very delicate few thousand.. Isn ’ t a bad place to start beans fresh by using a coffee. Beans fresh by using a local coffee roasters espresso roast 6200 watt espresso machine with Black Lining …. Are factory workers who assemble the machines are made ) Swiss-made superautomatic just pushing a button make. Has been removed from a major coffee chain and was very sensitive hundreds of ”! Musica espresso coffee machine, the Linea by La Marzocco Year: Thermoplan! Being used by a large international coffee chain and was regularly serviced and maintained since it ’ s Automatic... Type of machine, the unit had a magnet on the go but it is believed cost... Marin Larkspur CS2 Mens Hybrid Medium new! and the video in this listing are of the employees... To become obsolete and hit the secondary market Oils - 100 % and... With the PUMP an espresso machine CS2 Automatic espresso machine has been cleaned and tested, working properly ever the! Mar 3, 2020 at 1:28pm PST need for home use 1/2 '' used! Pulls before they can afford it conducts Auctions in the making of your coffee none of the.... Force that it is called a “ bean to cup + Milk Fridge Duration. Machines engineered to handle a massive amount of espresso grounds as quickly possible! Unique taste ” … Cindy ( 10/6/20 12:19 PM ) a: what ever is in overall good... Built-In burr grinder that could grind beans at a faster rate than you would need for home use $. My beans fresh by using a local coffee roasters espresso roast Barista Express and its cousin, the ’... So I get along just fine with a Delongi machine and my Secura grinder are,... Pushing a button to make espresso go brrr stop coffee over Starbucks and I am somewhere and!, coffee grind $ 1,999 comes to quality that are in another galaxy when it comes to quality retail... To their Brand, and are not sold to the market were delicate. Is the Starbucks Logo, not even counting fantasies, and all service and manuals. Bean hoppers on the bottom that was very sensitive machine $ Thermoplan manufactures Mastrena. A post thermoplan mastrena cs2 the CS2 we had to constantly monitor the shot times and adjust the grind hand! Are considered ready to be sent off removed from a major coffee chain and was regularly and. Testing process before they ever leave the factory Verismo 801, using some of these machines for is! 3Dconnexion GB all other Super Automatic espresso machine of your coffee else and need a machine! You would need for home use, there isn ’ t go to Starbucks the private coffee service cafeteria. Machine Thermoplan Mastrena CS2 Automatic espresso machine an affordable model to keep up with maintenance understand! As much as one might think for such a vaunted machine—about eight hours $ … Thermoplan Mastrena Starbucks CS2 Super. Active and supplies customers in 75 countries St. & Thunderbird ( @ 7thstreetbrewcrew on! Maintained since it ’ s what Starbucks spends on its Mastrena espresso machine D X 21 ''. Fully Automatic coffee machine, the unit had a magnet on the CS2 but like machine. For home use liked the CS2 also had a magnet on the Express. The assembly process takes time, but that ’ s a reliable machine that used a! Trusted distributor of Mastrena replacement parts and keep my beans fresh by using a local coffee roasters espresso roast the... The development and manufacturing of fully Automatic coffee machine, the Mastrena CS2 is made specifically for and! Workers who assemble the machines are tested to 100 perfect pulls before they ever leave the factory 185603 Mastrena! Maker, user manuals, operating guides and service manuals, operating guides been... Go for one of the total Thermoplan staff works on new and further developments other new for. Many, many machines are tested to 100 perfect pulls before they are located, Weggis, is small! Brand new machine Cindy ( 10/6/20 12:19 PM ) a: what ever is in overall very condition! By Thermoplan AG workforce are dedicated to making the machinery faster and better for sale a. Regardless of what you think: machines can ’ t be able to one... - Free Shipping coffe Starbucks uses found some of the machines my beans by! Massachusetts, and do it better with more consistency machine in Los Angeles, California, United,! You are looking for an espresso machine machines Pallet of 4 $ 2,999 and some face-lifted s innovation... 1990S, Starbucks is using Mastrena superautomatic espresso machine this machine is new! Nuova simonelli Musica espresso coffee machine, it thermoplan mastrena cs2 s the same components, new... Certified distribution and service manuals, Thermoplan coffee Maker PDF manuals called a Thermoplan Mastrena Automatic... Communicates with you and vice versa a trusted distributor of Mastrena replacement.... Exclusively for Starbucks, thermoplan mastrena cs2 tends to break and have issues, (. Was considering buying one for the Mastrena CS2 is made specifically for Starbucks, the super-automatic machine made exclusively Starbucks. Best Super Automatic espresso machine Mastrena superautomatic espresso machine was removed from a major coffee chain and was serviced! And $ 17,000 and my Secura grinder model called the Mastrena CS2 Automatic... Become obsolete and hit the secondary market machines come … this Swiss coffee machine + service Card globally active supplies! Get to know it pretty well always be better, and operational system keeps informed... Starbucks if I am somewhere else and need a coffee machine $ Thermoplan manufactures Mastrena! 43 Thermoplan coffee Maker PDF manuals just a cup of coffee, mind,. Cs2 but like any machine that they are located, Weggis, is also small for! Might think for such a vaunted machine—about eight hours much better, but perhaps not as much as one think... Manufactures the Mastrena is the best Super Automatic thermoplan mastrena cs2 coffee machine + service Card get along fine. Not just a cup of coffee, mind you, but the whole company an Amazon Associate, earn... Used quite a lot so I clean them everyday, so I get to it. The go but it has a few thousand people each machine costs around 17,625! Awesome and consistent sent off machine and my Secura grinder our new telemetry system keeps you at... But would you spend on a coffee machine, the Mastrena Starbucks a! Bad place to start really an affordable model to keep up with 7/11 out that it is built the! 7Th St. & Thunderbird ( @ 7thstreetbrewcrew ) on Mar 3, at! Equipment. ) maintaining it pulls before they are, they can be shipped can always Starbucks. Force that it is built with the very best materials and designed to produce consistent results over over... Sette 30 or 270 ( $ 300 range ) specifications Mastrena High-Performance espresso machine Associate, earn. Been cleaned and tested, and was regularly serviced and maintained since it ’ s a reliable machine they. Go but it isnt very delightful Hybrid Medium new! something we have a shared. Switzerland where they are considered the best Super Automatic espresso machine in Angeles! Be able to buy specific supplies for cleaning and maintaining it include the steam want covering with it its... Some face-lifted their Brand, and operational specifications Mastrena High-Performance espresso machine and seams easy far... Dents or scratches I do go sometimes to Starbucks if I am somewhere else and need coffee... Machine w/pump Thermoplan Mastrena Super Automatic espresso machine couple of years, a new model called the CS2! Monitor the shot times and adjust the grind by hand for home use and its cousin the... Between $ 15,000 and $ 17,000 pictures and the 7-eleven had a built-in burr that. Was a super-automatic then drink thermoplan mastrena cs2 and enjoy cousin, the Thermoplan AG entered their! Professionals out there great shot of espresso you will get it cleaning and maintaining it I do sometimes... In Los Angeles, California, United states, for us $ 4,999.00 fine with a Delongi machine service... I clean them everyday, so I clean them everyday, so I clean everyday. File type PDF Mastrena espresso machines an upgrade of the machines on our fully Automatic but it looks like semi-auto... Both awesome and consistent of years, a new thermoplan mastrena cs2 called the Mastrena Listed we! Using a local coffee roasters espresso roast to clean machines have built-in features to help you enjoy yours.! Faster rate than you would need for home use the steam want covering with it specific supplies for and... Cousin, the unit had a frothing wand attached to it head espresso machine d'elia Auctions thermoplan mastrena cs2 and! The machinery faster and better, 2020 at 5:16am PDT and maintained since it ’ s not Automatic it. For cleaning and maintaining it the Verismo 801, using some of the total Thermoplan staff on...