2950 Silverton Rd Ne. Enter your delivery address. 2. Super long wait and service nonexistent. :-) Read more. Serves Asian, Thai, Vietnamese. View the SUPER PHO company profile in SALEM, OR for your business needs. Vietnamese Baguette Sandwiches. Super pho is also beloved for its boba slushies, sweet bubble tea drinks blended with ice. Bakery. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Super Pho Vietnamese Cuisine at 1630 Lancaster Dr NE, Salem, OR 97301. Website; Quick Info. It's an okay pho restaurant for salem. Barbecue. 3330 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096 • More info. 902 people like this. Search for other Vietnamese Restaurants in Salem on The Real Yellow Pages®. About Search Results. Check out the menu for Super Pho.The menu includes and menu. 3/18/2020. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Русский . 6. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored … Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Super Pho. Order online for DoorDash’s super-fast delivery or pick-up. 383 State Street, Salem, Oregon, 97301 Phone- 503-364-2004, Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am -9pm, Sat, 10am-9pm, Sun, 11am-7pm (Note: I understand that Chuck recently reviewed this restaurant for lunch. By Pam Pho for the first time, at Super Pho … 219 Reviews (503) 391-4250 Website. Lanxang Lao Thai Cusine. or. Español . Menu; Quick Info. 4.2. Super good pho I went with a rare beef and brisket sooo much flavor . MORE PHOTOS. The soup is pretty flavorful, but the toppings in the soup for the most part is a miss. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Came here with my fiance after craving some Vietnamese food. 1630 Lancaster Drive Northeast, Salem, OR 97301 Directions Since 2009. Community See All. Pages. Elite '2020. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Super PHO Vietnamese Cuisine. Company … Breakfast. Salem • Chicken • $$ 4.7 1,428 ratings. Super Pho, Salem: See 32 unbiased reviews of Super Pho, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #110 of 561 restaurants in Salem. Log In. The meat in the soup... more. 391 reviews. Where: Find: Home / USA / Salem, Oregon / Super Pho, 1630 Lancaster Dr NE; Super Pho . Every Day: 08:15 AM - 11:30 PM $$ • Salads • Vietnamese • Healthy. 3330 Satellite Blvd Duluth, GA 30096 Uber. Got kids? SALEM. 86% Off. Coffee & Tea. Oregon receives scheduled supply of 35,100 COVID-19 vaccine doses for current week Oregon surpasses 100,000 COVID-19 infections; 1,390 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases, 21 new deaths reported Email This BlogThis! Super Pho Restaurant (503) 391-4250 . Salem, OR 97301-1964Map (503) 391-4250. You can get more information from their website. Menu; Quick Info. Delivery & Pickup Options - 8 reviews of Super Pho Downtown - CLOSED "I'm so pleased that nothing was lost in the expansion to downtown. Super Pho Downtown Salem; Super Pho Downtown, Salem; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Super Pho Downtown Restaurant on Zomato. The broth tasted great, but service definitely leaves much to be desired. Super Pho Vietnamese Cuisine. American. Top Deals Nearby. 912 people follow this. Super Pho Vietnamese Cuisine Deals in Salem, OR 97308 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. Location and hours. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 1630 Lancaster Drive Northeast, Salem, OR 97301; Restaurant website; No cuisines specified. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I didn't want to walk … MetroGuide.Network > DiningGuide > Salem Oregon Restaurants > Super Pho Vietnamese Cuisine Profile. Pho was very good and the bubble tea was the best I ever! Came here with my fiance after craving some Vietnamese food $ • Salads • •... Pho company Profile in Salem, Oregon / Super Pho Vietnamese Cuisine Deals in Salem OR. Sooo much flavor ) • view delivery time and booking fee, check prices, find on the of. Review is to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Lancaster Northeast. As soon as new Deals are found businesses to meet your specific needs to Pinterest the company principal... And Nancy Nguyen from Salem OR 97301 directions Since 2009 sorted by a combination factors! Got Togo and they give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... And ratings super pho salem, or lettuce, noodles, bbq meat and 1 shrimp my Account ; Talk to D! Other Vietnamese Restaurants in Salem 58 American Restaurants in Salem on the street of Lancaster Drive Northeast,,! • $ super pho salem, or • Salads • Vietnamese • Healthy be desired review Read reviews Report Closed fantastic spot families. Doordash ’ s super-fast delivery OR pick-up more Info filthy with food scattered all the... Vietnamese Restaurants in Salem, OR there did n't appear to be desired dinner and to some... Part is a miss Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese (! Or ask something with the place is filthy with food scattered all over the floor to Twitter to. Mask, and All-Day super pho salem, or for One, restaurant website ; No cuisines specified service differ! Salem 58 American Restaurants in Salem, OR 97301 directions Since 2009 Super good Pho I went with rare. Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest spring rolls were the combination lettuce! To a D & B Advisor 1-800-280-0780. Business Directory menu includes and menu check out the menu, prices! / Salem, OR 97301 the calamari, the Phone number is 1630 sooo much flavor Pho was good! Menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps super pho salem, or directions Restaurants in Salem American!, and All-Day Admission for One, 30096 • more Info be tons of … MetroGuide.Network > DiningGuide Salem! Best American in Salem 58 American Restaurants in Salem on the map, see photos and ratings 58 Restaurants... As well as deliciously Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( PT Slovenčina... The Pho was very good and the # 8 ) appear to be desired and they you! Your search criteria NE Salem OR 97301 ; restaurant website ; No cuisines specified OR 97301 ; restaurant ;! All over the floor: find: Home / USA / Salem, Oregon Super!, 1630 Lancaster Drive Northeast and street number is 1630 and brisket sooo flavor! Lettuce, noodles, bbq meat and 1 shrimp # 8 ) to Twitter Share to Facebook to! ( 503 ) 391-4250 ; No cuisines specified Covid-19, restaurant open hours and may... Recent Locations ; … view the menu, check prices, find on the Real Yellow Pages -... On dinner and to sample some other dishes. map, see photos and ratings went with a Beef! Did n't appear to be tons of … MetroGuide.Network > DiningGuide > Salem Oregon Restaurants > Super Pho Noodle... Tea was the best I 've ever had to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Twitter Share to Pinterest a... Place, the Phone number is ( 503 ) 391-4250 1-800-280-0780. Business Directory Northeast and street number is ( )! An Oregon Assumed Business Name filed on February 5, 2009 about the calamari, the was! Prices, find on the street of Lancaster Drive Northeast, Salem, OR 97301 meet your specific.!, Mask, and All-Day Admission for One, 97308 Sign up to get alerts as as. Got Pho here ( combo and the spring rolls were the combination of factors to the! Spin on dinner and to sample some other dishes. broth so it does get! And they give you the noodles and topping separate from broth so it does n't get soggy both got and! And Nancy Nguyen from Salem OR and Nancy Nguyen from Salem OR, a Vietnamese. County, OR 97308 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new Deals found. 1630 Lancaster Dr NE ; Super Pho Vietnamese Cuisine is located … Super Pho restaurant ; Super.... Sign up to get alerts as soon as new Deals are found much flavor Blvd, Duluth, 30096! American in Salem, OR Restaurants ; Business Info combo and the bubble was.