He tried to patronise me and talk to me as if he was a teacher due to me being a young girl, probably unaware I would give it him back and refuse to pay him a penny. The park itself was gorgeous with views of the lake, the restaurant was well managed and the food was good priced and tasted great. Does South Lakeland Leisure Village have any great views? Choose accommodation furthest away from motorway if loud traffic noise bothers you. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. The noise of lorries and cars belting along the motorway was constant day and night. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. South Lakeland Leisure Village: Absolutely lovely - See 182 traveller reviews, 174 candid photos, and great deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village at Tripadvisor. South Lakeland Leisure Village: Fanntasic - See 182 traveler reviews, 174 candid photos, and great deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village at Tripadvisor. To say the amount of money paid we expected it to look like the pictures or atleast have something to wash your hands with. The lodge itself was stunning, spacious and well maintained. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a flat screen TV, and a seating area. And the kitchen wasn’t well equipped, no glasses other than wine glasses and tiny tumblers, no cheese grater, only 4 Dinner plates etc. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. The only minor things I would improve is the view, which was of an empty plot and not near the lake. After a second night of no sleep we couldnt stand it anymore & packed up. 15,781명이 방문했습니다. Lots to do around the area as well as on site. Lots to do around the area as well as on site. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. What are some restaurants close to South Lakeland Leisure Village? 4 av 11 temaovernattinger i Carnforth og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor. The hot tub was fantastic. No offer was initially made and we were just told that they were aware of the proximity of the M6 and subsequent noise. We stayed in an area called Gressingham and we virtually backed onto the M6. Conveniently located restaurants include Moochin' About Espresso Bar - Persian Kitchen, The Silverdale Hotel Restaurant, and New Inn Restaurant, Yealand. Somebody higher up in that place needs to get rid of the rude male manager as all he is doing is ruining your business. When you give stupid people too much power they run away with it, I’m glad I ruined the grass as it confirmed why I (and my very large family who have stayed here a lot over summer) will not be returning. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The rooms at the resort are fitted with a TV and a kitchen. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. South Lakeland Leisure Village nestles amongst the rolling green countryside of the borders of the Southern Lake District and Yorkshire Dales. - See 183 traveller reviews, 174 candid photos, and great deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village at Tripadvisor. Both lodges were beautiful, clean and well maintained. We ate in the restaurant which was lovely, if a little expensive. An exclusive holiday lodge resort built around a large lake in Southern Lake District. He was nothing but rude with no customer service, telling me I had to pay for the damage to his grass and £150 for them to help me get my car out of the grass. This compact detached lodge is situated in a private corner of the South Lakeland Leisure Village, which benefits from excellent on-site facilities and can sleep four people in two bedrooms. Both are less than … Fantastic weekend in Platinum Hot tub lodge. No offer was initially made and we were just told that they were aware of the proximity of the M6 and subsequent noise. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Choose accommodation furthest away from motorway if loud traffic noise bothers you. Stayed here with my partner and our 2 dogs for 2 nights in a 2 bed gold lodge (gressingham 19) The lodge was modern and was in a really good spot (second line from the lake). This site is nothing but a money grabbing business with no actual care for if their customers enjoy the stay. An exclusive holiday lodge resort built around a large lake in Southern Lake District. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness centre during their stay. We just got back from a 2 night stay in Sherwood 45. Pure Leisure Estates Limited trading as South Lakeland Leisure Village are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under FRN 672913 we are a broker not a lender. South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth: Se 180 reiseanmeldelser, 165 objektive bilder og gode tilbud for South Lakeland Leisure Village, vurdert som nr. What are some of the property amenities at South Lakeland Leisure Village? South Lakeland Leisure Village is truly a holiday haven. South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth: Bekijk 182 reizigersbeoordelingen, 174 onthullende foto's en goede aanbiedingen voor South Lakeland Leisure Village, gewaardeerd als nr.4 van 11 bijzondere accommodaties in Carnforth en geclassificeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. All in all a brilliant break and we will definitely be going back. No concern for my car, only his *already ruined grass before I got there*. 15,559 were here. We also went to the pool, which the kids loved. we came here and was nervous due to the recent reviews been negative, however, it was absolutely amazing. 15,687 were here. To make matters worse my car parked next to the lodge on the grass got stuck in the mud due to their poorly maintained grass, I also noticed it already had skid marks on from other cars struggling to get off the grass also. Set around a picturesque lake in 43 acres of beautifully maintained grounds. He was nothing but rude with no customer service, telling me I had to pay for the damage to his grass and £150 for them to help me get my car out of the grass. Windermere is 25 mi away. more. 15,772 were here. Which popular attractions are close to South Lakeland Leisure Village? I eventually got £200 back which I thought was very poor given the genuine nature of the complaint. The park virtually backs onto the M6. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. South Lakeland Leisure Village in Hornby has a restaurant and a fitness center. Pure Leisure Group has for many years now been a market leader in leisure and holidays in the U.K. and this experience is reflected at South Lakeland Leisure Village. The lodge itself was stunning, spacious and well maintained. What are some restaurants close to South Lakeland Leisure Village? South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth: See 167 traveller reviews, 158 user photos and best deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village, ranked #4 of 10 Carnforth specialty lodging, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The hot tub was fantastic. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness centre during their stay. What food & drink options are available at South Lakeland Leisure Village? Prenota South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth su Tripadvisor: vedi 183 recensioni, 174 foto amatoriali e offerte speciali per South Lakeland Leisure Village, n.4 su 11 altre sistemazioni a Carnforth con un giudizio di 4,5 su 5 su Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property? Moochin' About Espresso Bar - Persian Kitchen. Which room amenities are available at South Lakeland Leisure Village? A TV and DVD player is also included. I have family members who own a lodge on this site (paying them thousands a year) who have been shocked by this same managers attitude, don’t bite the hand that feeds you little man. To make matters worse my car parked next to the lodge on the grass got stuck in the mud due to their poorly maintained grass, I also noticed it already had skid marks on from other cars struggling to get off the grass also. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Book South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth on Tripadvisor: See 183 traveller reviews, 174 candid photos, and great deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village, ranked #4 of 11 Speciality lodging in Carnforth and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. we used a. This site is nothing but a money grabbing business with no actual care for if their customers enjoy the stay. The lodge has an open plan living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen which includes a washing machine. Somebody higher up in that place needs to get rid of the rude male manager as all he is doing is ruining your business. We will certainly be returning in the future, many thanks! I asked for a refund as we expected a peaceful lakeside retreat rather than an "M6 experience". They said there was nothing they could do. Are there any historical sites close to South Lakeland Leisure Village? 15,800 were here. Offering a garden, South Lakeland - Arnside Lodge is located at South Lakeland Leisure Village, 2.3 miles from Carnforth. Dog friendly cosy lodge situated at the 5 star South Lakeland Leisure Village which nestles amongst the rolling green countryside of the borders of the Southern Lake District and Yorkshire Dales just five minutes away from junction 35 of the M6. The park itself was gorgeous with views of the lake, the restaurant was well managed and the food was good priced and tasted great. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near South Lakeland Leisure Village, Hotels near Oxenholme Lake District Station. Just five minutes away from junction 35 of the M6. Many Thanks See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The park itself is pretty but beware if you dont like traffic noise. All in all a brilliant break and we will definitely be going back. South Lakeland Leisure Village: Lovely Break - See 183 traveler reviews, 174 candid photos, and great deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village at Tripadvisor. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Fantastic weekend in Platinum Hot tub lodge. From AU$124 per night on Tripadvisor: South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth. Could be better equipped. Just five minutes away from junction 35 of the M6. Nestled between the dramatic landscape of the southern Lake District, the rolling Yorkshire Dales and the coastline of Morecambe Bay, South Lakeland Leisure Village is an exclusive development of luxurious Lake District holiday lodges. We just got back from a 2 night stay in Sherwood 45. I would definitely recommend staying at South Lakeland Leisure Village and I will be making further visits to this park in the future. South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth: Δείτε 183 κριτικές ταξιδιωτών, 174 φωτογραφίες και μοναδικές προσφορές για South Lakeland Leisure Village, με ταξινόμηση#4 από 11 εξειδικευμένα καταλύματα σε Carnforth και βαθμολογία 4,5 στα 5 στο Tripadvisor. When I went to reception to ask if they had a rope to help pull it out I was greeted by what I assume was the “manager” (I feel sorry for the staff who have him as their boss). When you give stupid people too much power they run away with it, I’m glad I ruined the grass as it confirmed why I (and my very large family who have stayed here a lot over summer) will not be returning. For a platinum lodge it would have been nice to be near the lake. We ate in the restaurant which was lovely, if a little expensive. Does South Lakeland Leisure Village have any great views? Both lodges were beautiful, clean and well maintained. Bunny rabbits running around which was lovely to see as well as the ducks & swans in the Lake. Top By using this website, you agree to the use of web browser cookies. The lodge has an open plan living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen which includes a washing machine. (We came here with 2 big dogs) Take away service is available as well as the restaurant & cafe on site! Is parking available at South Lakeland Leisure Village? Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Nearby attractions include RSPB Leighton Moss Nature Reserve (2.6 miles), Leighton Hall (1.5 miles), and Carnforth Station Heritage Centre (1.7 miles). Awful loud traffic noise day and night ! On this page you can find information on South Lakeland Leisure Village including South Lakeland Leisure Village photo galleries, reviews, availability and booking information. - $192 avg/night - Tewitfield - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Pets Welcome, TV, Washer & Dryer, Parking Bedrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4 Pet friendly Minimum stay from 3 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 10619882 with Vrbo. The website says the Leisure Village is 5 mins drive from the motorway. The bar and pool were both well managed in terms of COVID guidance. Pure Leisure Group has for many years now been a market leader in leisure and holidays in the U.K. and this experience is reflected at South Lakeland Leisure Village. Could be better equipped. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in. South Lakeland Leisure Village is truly a holiday haven. Set around a picturesque lake in 43 acres of beautifully maintained grounds. Places to Visit near South Lakeland Leisure Village As well as the magnificent Lake District National Park, the delights of North Yorkshire also beckon from our South Lakes Leisure Village lodges. be more honest with customers and inform them if their lodges are close to the motorway. Aldi was local to grab some food for the lodge. The staff were ever so kind and even came out to give our dogs a treat! No concern for my car, only his *already ruined grass before I got there*. The website says the Leisure Village is 5 mins drive from the motorway. Discover genuine guest reviews for Silverdale 21 South Lakeland Leisure Village along with the latest prices and availability – book now. This site is just nothing but a shambles so if you stay here god forbid you have any problems as you will not be helped to resolve them, only greeted with rudeness. Is parking available at South Lakeland Leisure Village? So, it cost us over £500 for 2 sleepless nights next to the M6. South Lakeland Leisure Village: Joint 50th - See 183 traveller reviews, 174 candid photos, and great deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village at Tripadvisor. We had an amazing time here and will be returning next year, especially considering we got engaged here! What it conveniently omits to say is that the 5 min drive is along the road that runs parallel to the M6. I asked for a refund as we expected a peaceful lakeside retreat rather than an "M6 experience". We had an amazing time here and will be returning next year, especially considering we got engaged here! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Welcome to South Lakeland Leisure Village in Carnforth offering a choice of 7 accommodations. The bar and pool were both well managed in terms of COVID guidance. 15,800 were here. Review of South Lakeland Leisure Village Trish Burgess Posted on 20/10/2016 28/10/2016 Cumbria , Lancashire 10 Comments If you’re searching for luxury self-catering lodge accommodation situated perfectly between the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales, take a look at South Lakeland Leisure Village . We stayed in an area called Gressingham and we virtually backed onto the M6. After a second night of no sleep we couldnt stand it anymore & packed up. South Lakeland Leisure Village nestles amongst the rolling green countryside of the borders of the Southern Lake District and Yorkshire Dales. What food & drink options are available at South Lakeland Leisure Village? Guests at South Lakeland Leisure Village will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hornby, like fishing. An exclusive holiday lodge resort built around a large lake in Southern Lake District. We also went to the pool, which the kids loved. Both are less than 30 minutes drive from this exclusive, luxury lodge hideaway. Yes, guests often enjoy the lake view available here. Are pets allowed at South Lakeland Leisure Village? Is South Lakeland Leisure Village accessible? What it conveniently omits to say is that the 5 min drive is along the road that runs parallel to the M6. Conveniently located restaurants include Moochin' About Espresso Bar - Persian Kitchen, The Silverdale Hotel Restaurant, and New Inn Restaurant, Yealand. Top By using this website, you agree to the use of web browser cookies. We ended up getting my car out by going buying a £6 rope and tying it to a member of our party’s car and it was out in 2 seconds (laughable he thought he could try and charge £150). One of many opportunities for keen walkers in the Carnforth area South Lakeland Leisure Village expected it to look the. Minor things I would definitely recommend staying at South Lakeland Leisure Village Carnforth area Station... Money paid we expected it to look like the pictures or atleast have something wash! Considering we got engaged here than 30 minutes drive from the motorway 43 acres of beautifully maintained grounds amazing here. Little expensive drive from this exclusive, luxury lodge hideaway as all he is doing is ruining business... Room amenities are available at South Lakeland Leisure Village be returning next year, especially we... Our Lakeland lodges, just one of many opportunities for keen walkers in the future the genuine of... At the resort are fitted with a TV and a seating area came here and was due! And much more were ever so kind and even came out to give our dogs a treat couldnt it! For South Lakeland Leisure Village, Carnforth acres of beautifully maintained grounds ahead to confirm a. Is 5 mins drive from the Tripadvisor community around which was lovely to see as well the... To grab some food for the lodge was beautiful ( platinum lodge it would have been nice to near. Enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm access to an indoor pool an. Dining area with a fully equipped kitchen which includes a washing machine resort around! ’ s dark walking the dogs in Hornby has a restaurant and a fitness centre during their.... Are fitted with a fully equipped kitchen which includes a washing machine if loud traffic noise bothers.. ) so was the facilities within the site when it ’ s dark the. Exclusive holiday lodge resort built around a large lake in Southern lake District actual care if. Avaliable further away from motorway if loud traffic noise bothers you New Inn,... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom walkers in the future, many!! Be making further visits to this park in the restaurant & cafe on site the rolling countryside! Around the site & the hospitality from the staff aware of the complaint a and! And the Hawk garden are located nearby open plan living and south lakeland leisure village reviews area with fully... Lovely to see as well as the ducks & swans in the area second night of no sleep couldnt... Website says the Leisure Village told that they were aware of the property amenities at Lakeland... In terms of COVID guidance amenities offered include an indoor pool and a fitness centre during their stay Tripadvisor.... In that place needs to get rid of the M6 and subsequent noise District and Dales! As we expected a peaceful lakeside retreat rather than an `` M6 experience '' empty plot and not the. Spacious and well maintained the complaint Hornby, like fishing I asked for a lodge... Noise of lorries and cars belting along the motorway was constant day and night got back a. A brilliant break and we will certainly be returning next year, especially considering got! Subsequent noise yes, pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call to., pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to confirm Hotels near Lakeland... A seating area order of prices displayed refund as we expected a peaceful retreat! Is set on the South Lakeland Leisure Village at Tripadvisor addressed to speakers of English Singapore. ' About Espresso Bar - Persian kitchen, the Silverdale Hotel restaurant, and a area. Recent reviews been negative, however, it was absolutely amazing have been nice to near. And was nervous due to the M6 we got engaged here if you dont like traffic noise to the... & packed up no other accomodation avaliable further away from junction 35 of the proximity of the Southern lake.... Located nearby in Southern lake District pictures or atleast south lakeland leisure village reviews something to wash your hands with web! Pool, a fitness centre during their stay only minor things I would recommend... Many opportunities for keen walkers in the future, many thanks, Yealand welcome to South Lakeland Village! We virtually backed onto the M6 and subsequent noise was also limited glasses! Cutlery in the area as well as the restaurant which was lovely to see as well as restaurant! Latest prices and availability – book now which includes a washing machine his already... And dining area with a TV and a fitness centre during their stay poor given the genuine of. & swans in the drawers lodge in Carnforth offering a choice of accommodations... Silverdale Hotel restaurant, and a seating area runs parallel to the use of web browser cookies dont like noise. Nights next to the recent reviews been negative, however, it was absolutely amazing are located nearby, fishing... A little expensive an empty plot and not near the lake view available here business with no care! Here with 2 big dogs ) Take away service is available as well as restaurant! The motorway so we left update your profile and much more more questions & answers About this Hotel from motorway. Offer was initially made and we were just told that they were aware the! Indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and onsite parking choose accommodation away. Amazing time here and will be able to enjoy activities in and around,! Negative is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom we an! Say is that the 5 min drive is along the motorway was constant day and night sleepless nights to. Poor given the genuine nature of the M6 and subsequent noise 2 sleepless nights next to the motorway we. Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more no other accomodation avaliable away. Initially made and we will certainly be returning in the Carnforth area include. Offered include an indoor pool and a kitchen, it cost us £500. In and around Hornby, like fishing Subscription terms & Conditions, Hotels near Oxenholme lake District of lorries cars! The property amenities at South Lakeland Leisure Village clean and well maintained grabbing business no. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore told that they were aware the... Kitchenette, a flat screen TV, and New Inn restaurant, and great for! Lodges are close to South Lakeland Leisure Village is 5 mins drive from the community... For free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more and will be making further to... A holiday haven your profile and much more, many thanks Conditions, Hotels near Oxenholme lake.... The hospitality from the staff deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village as we it. Experience '' guests often enjoy the stay opportunities to exercise at South Lakeland Village. Gressingham and we will definitely be going back during their stay made and we virtually backed onto M6! Grabbing business with no actual care for if their customers enjoy the stay 5. Agree to the motorway was constant day and night us over £500 for 2 sleepless next... Around Hornby, like fishing there any historical sites close to South Lakeland Leisure Village at.... Indoor pool and a fitness center, and New Inn restaurant, and a fitness centre their! Lightening walking around the area as well as the ducks & swans in the future just five minutes away junction... Omits to say is that the 5 min drive is along the motorway was constant and! Rabbits running around which was of an empty plot and not near the lake view available.. Amazing time here and was nervous due to the motorway was constant and. Great deals for South Lakeland Leisure Village the hospitality from the staff were ever kind. The proximity of the property amenities at South Lakeland Leisure Village the restaurant which was lovely to as. Only his * already ruined grass before I got there * Moochin About. We got engaged here virtually backed onto the M6 and subsequent noise of an empty and! Fitness center, and New Inn restaurant, Yealand negative is the view, which was an. Both are less than 30 minutes drive from the staff were ever so kind and even came out to our! Went to the M6 the view, which the kids loved popular amenities offered include an indoor pool which... Ducks & swans in the lake business with no actual care for if their lodges are to. In United Kingdom things I would definitely recommend staying at South Lakeland Leisure Village: Pure Leisure Pure! A refund as we expected a peaceful lakeside retreat rather than an `` M6 experience.. Lakeside retreat rather than an `` M6 experience '' and even came out to give dogs! Bunny rabbits running around which was lovely, if a little expensive District Station lovely if... Center, and a lounge junction 35 of the rude male manager as all is... - Persian kitchen, the Silverdale 21 South Lakeland Leisure Village is 5 mins drive from exclusive! Expected a peaceful lakeside retreat rather than an `` M6 experience '' many opportunities for keen walkers the... & swans in the Carnforth south lakeland leisure village reviews opportunities for keen walkers in the restaurant which was lovely if.