Creepster 9 Shadows Into Light Two Present perfect or present progressive, present perfect or simple past and present perfect or present perfect continuous + Answer Key Level: advanced Age: 12-17 Downloads: 434 Tenses - Present - Perfect, Past - Simple, Continuous and Perfect Tenses generally refer to the state of a verb. 3-page reading about giant pandas with cloze exercise focusing on present simple/continuous/perfect, past simple, modal verbs and some vo... 45,224 Downloads . Second, they have to make up sentences using both Past Simple and Past Perfect Continuous with the given expressions. These past perfect worksheets begin with a quick review of past perfect usage. This is a dice game that students can use to help students practice the difference between simple past, present perfect, and past continuous tenses. Open Sans Welcome! 14 Annie Use Your Telescope Lobster A worksheet to revise the PAST SIMPLE-PAST PROGRESSIVE-PRESENT PERFECT of REGULAR and IRREGULAR verbs. Pernament Marker He (call) from his mobile and he was very annoyed because he (lose) his keys and he (cannot) get into his flat. Creepster Past simple and past continuous: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts and resources to print. Baloo Paaji Past simple / Present perfect (simple / continuous) Past simple and Present perfect. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Past progressive, Past simple or past continuous work 1, Past continuous, Past simple or past continuous work 2, Teaching english activities the past continuous student, The simple past the past continuous and time clauses, Quiz to pdf, 13 past continuous … This is a worksheet for teaching or revising the differences between the past simple and the past perfect tense. 26,991 Downloads . There is a simple activity in which students are asked to complete the sentences with either the past simple or past perfect of the verbs in brackets. 4.They went to the cinema after they had finished their dinner. VT323 Kranky    Size: There are two exercises in which students are asked to read the sentences, choose and circle the most suitable tense and fill in the blank spaces with the correct form of the verbs in brackets. English as a Second Language (ESL) > Past tenses > Past Simple vs Past Cont - Past Simple vs Past Perfect, What do you want to do? Simple exercise to practice the difference of Past Simple, Past Continuous and Present Perfect. Students begin by reading situations and categorizing them based on whether the past simple or past continuous is used. May and Might Modals of Probability Must (necessity) Numbers: Cardinal Ought To Participle Adjectives: '-ed' vs '-ing' Partitives Parts of Speech Passive Past Continuous Past Perfect Past Simple 1 Past Simple 2 Past Simple 3 Past Simple: Negatives Past Perfect Continuous or Past Simple Exercise 1. Review the past simple here. Baloo Paaji Here's another interactive exercise about the past simple and past continuous tenses - choose the correct tense. Chewy Second, they have to make up sentences using both Past Simple and Past Perfect Continuous with the given expressions. Pinyon Script There are 27 questions which are required to be answered in these 3 tenses. 8 Five exercises that revise different past tenses: Past Simple, Past Continuous and Pas Perfect. 12 13 Dancing Script It (be) Tuesday evening and I (get) ready to go to bed when the phone (ring). This past simple and past continuous worksheet helps students learn and practice how and when to use the past continuous, in contrast with the past simple. 13 These tests will help you to learn, review, and refresh your knowledge about English Past Simple vs Past Continuous in English. Linkers: Time (Past) / first, then, after that, etc. Ubuntu Level:intermediate Age: 12-17 ID: 349397 Language: English School subject: Grammar Grade/level: intermediate Age: 17+ Main content: Past simple, past continuous, present perfect Other contents: grammar for business Add to my workbooks (8) Add to Google Classroom Add to Microsoft Teams Share through Whatsapp Past Perfect Worksheet 1 Conjugate the verb in parentheses in the past perfect tense. This past simple and past continuous worksheet helps students learn and practice how and when to use the past continuous, in contrast with the past simple. Fontdiner Swanky Russo One Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. 12 English Past Simple vs Past Continuous. Past perfect continuous We use the past perfect continuous to talk about actions that continued for a period of time before another action or situation in the past. After finishing a test, you can review your answers. Rock Salt Fichas interactivas gratuitas para practicar online o descargar como pdf para imprimir. This is a grammar worksheet aimed at practising the use of Past Simple and Past Perfect Continuous. Perfect forms: Simple or Progressive. My worksheet is for practicing past simple, past continuous and past perfect tenses. Rancho 3-page reading about giant pandas with cloze exercise focusing on present simple/continuous/perfect, past simple, modal verbs and some vo... 45,224 Downloads . Dancing Script May and Might Modals of Probability Must (necessity) Numbers: Cardinal Ought To Participle Adjectives: '-ed' vs '-ing' Partitives Parts of Speech Passive Past Continuous Past Perfect Past Simple 1 Past Simple 2 Past Simple 3 Past Simple: Negatives Exo 2 24 The answer key is included. In other words, tenses are forms of a verb that makes an indication of the time when it happened. Gurmukhi 3-page reading about giant pandas with cloze exercise focusing on present simple/continuous/perfect, past simple, modal verbs and some vo... 45,262 Downloads Time Words Review with KEY 3 exercises. Past perfect continuous We use the past perfect continuous to talk about actions that continued for a period of time before another action or situation in the past. Crafty Girls It includes two exercises. Oswald Give each student a copy of the two-page worksheet. Henny Penny Linkers: Time (Past) / first, then, after that, etc. Ubuntu Fredericka the Great Unkempt Yanone Kaffeesatz Gochi Hand 32 Indie Flower Past Perfect Continuous or Past Simple Exercise 1. Review the past simple here. First, students have to make up a sentence using the given expression in Past Perfect Continuous. 40 Aldrich THE PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS. This is a dice game that students can use to help students practice the difference between simple past, present perfect, and past continuous tenses. 2.I didn’t like Romania; it was much smaller than I had expected 3.By the time the firefighters arrived the building had already burned down. How to Teach the Past Perfect Continuous. Architects Daughter Pernament Marker The past simple is used to talk about completed actions at a particular point in the past, often with dates or times and words like yesterday, last and ago:. Five exercises that revise different past tenses: Past Simple, Past Continuous and Pas Perfect. Open Sans 9 It (be) Tuesday evening and I (get) ready to go to bed when the phone (ring). Email my answers to my teacher, Font: 32 He (call) from his mobile and he was very annoyed because he (lose) his keys and he (cannot) get into his flat. Look at the top of your web browser. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Linkers: Time (Past) / first, then, after that, etc. past simple,past continuous and past perfect. Mountains of Christmas 18 my worksheet is for practicing past simple,past continuous and past perfect tenses.There are 27 questions which are required to be answered in these 3 tenses.Hope you will find it useful! Lobster Chewy The past continuous, also called the past progressive, is the focus of this section. We use it to focus on the duration of the action. Some of the worksheets for this concept are Past progressive, Past simple or past continuous work 1, Past continuous, Past simple or past continuous work 2, Teaching english activities the past continuous student, The simple past the past continuous and time clauses, Quiz to pdf, 13 past continuous … Hope you will find it useful and like it! Pacifico Fredoka One 22 ID: 1232509 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: Intermediate Age: 12+ Main content: Past tenses Other contents: Past Simple - Past Continuous Add to my workbooks (48) Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom 10 Coming Soon Orbitron Each test contains 10 questions. Linkers: Time (Past) / first, then, after that, etc. In this fun past perfect continuous activity, students play a long sentence game where they write sentence halves using the past perfect continuous and past simple alternately. Black Ops One px, Please allow access to the microphone Kurt went to Canada in 1991.; I didn't see you yesterday. Some worksheets combine more than one tense while others focus solely on the past continuous. Gochi Hand Bubblegum Sans Time Words Review with KEY. 4.They went to the cinema after they had finished their dinner. I find it easy to identify where the students have problems.Positive-Negative-Interrogative forms. 20 Form and use of the Past Perfect continuous followed by an exercise in which students have to fill in the blank spaces with a suitable verb from the list in the past Continuous, past perfect or past perfect continuous.I hope you like it and find it useful. Bangers 16 Cherry Cream Soda Love Ya Like A Sister Kalam Escolar Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. my worksheet is for practicing past simple,past continuous and past perfect tenses.There are 27 questions which are required to be answered in these 3 tenses.Hope you will find it useful! Welcome to Perfect English Grammar! Past Tenses Exercise (Past simple,Past continuous and Past Perfect) Multiple choice questions and complete the sentences exercise about past tenses.Before the exercise,there is a small tip about these three tenses.Hope you find it useful and have a great week dear friends! In other words, tenses are forms of a verb that makes an indication of the time when it happened. Some of the worksheets below are Free Past Continuous Tense Worksheets : Form and examples of Past Continuous Tense, The Past Continuous Tense Exercise : Fill in the blanks with answers., Past continuous tense worksheet : Make sentences in the past continuous tense using the verb given in the brackets. This printable past perfect vs. past simple worksheet helps students learn and practice how to use the past perfect with the past simple and sequence words. Students will notice the different uses considering the time expressions and linking words. Verb Tense Dice: Simple Past, Past Continuous, and Present Perfect Communication Activity. There are 27 questions which are required to be answered in these 3 tenses. There are 3 different activities in which students are asked to choose the most suitable verb tense, put the verbs into the past perfect simple or continuous and complete a dialogue. Grand Hotel Email my answers to my teacher, Font: 50 Mountains of Christmas Shadows Into Light Two Check my answers Patrick Hand 2.I didn’t like Romania; it was much smaller than I had expected 3.By the time the firefighters arrived the building had already burned down. Rancho English Past Simple vs Past Perfect - Test 03 . Ejercicios y actividades online de Past Perfect. It includes two exercises. Complete the story using the past simple, past perfect, or past continuous of the verbs in brackets. VT323 In this fun past perfect continuous activity, students play a long sentence game where they write sentence halves using the past perfect continuous and past simple alternately. the main events of a story. May and Might Modals of Probability Must (necessity) Numbers: Cardinal Ought To Participle Adjectives: '-ed' vs '-ing' Partitives Parts of Speech Passive Past Continuous Past Perfect Past Simple 1 Past Simple 2 Past Simple 3 Past Simple: Negatives Ribeye Marrow Hope you will find it useful and like it! 28 Satisfy Divide the students into groups of four and give each student a card. Gloria Hallelujah Students will notice the different uses considering the time expressions and linking words. In the case of questions, use the indicated subject as well. 36 ... A worksheet on Present Perfect and Past Simple, since and for. Grand Hotel Gloria Hallelujah Amatic SC Close. Print these dice on card stock for strength. Fontdiner Swanky Get more Perfect English Grammar with our courses. This is a worksheet for teaching the differences between the past perfect and past perfect continuous at pre-intermediate level. Unkempt Pinyon Script 60 Bubblegum Sans Luckiest Guy Downloadable worksheets: MULTIPLE CHOICE - FOUR TENSES 1 Level: elementary Age: 10-14 Downloads: 4860 : Mixed Tenses Revision (B&W + KEY included) Level: elementary Age: 12-17 Downloads: 2921 : Close. Give each student a copy of the two-page worksheet. Past simple We use the past simple to talk about completed actions in the past. Special Elite Dec 22, 2016 - Grammar practice and English traditions. Jolly Lodger Live worksheets > English > English as a Second Language (ESL) > Past simple and past continuous > Past simple or Past progressive Past simple or Past progressive Fill … Henny Penny Escolar 20 Amatic SC The students read the past perfect continuous sentence half at the top of their card, e.g. Here's an interactive exercise about the past simple and past continuous tenses - choose the correct tense. Gurmukhi Kalam Some of the worksheets for this concept are Past or past perfect tense simple fill in the correct, Past simple or past continuous work 1, Past perfect tense, I27 past simple past perfect simple, Past simple continuous and perfect exercises, Work 1, Past simple past continuous past perfect simple, The perfect tenses review. Download full-size image from Pinterest . Review the past perfect continuous here. Download this quiz in PDF here. Need more practice? Russo One Simple past and past progressive grammar exercises 8 Simple exercise to practice the difference of Past Simple, Past Continuous and Present Perfect. 18 Students begin by completing sentences with the past perfect or past simple form of the verbs in brackets. August 6, 2015 Sentences are given in the present continuous tense. Past Simple or Past Perfect Worksheet 1 Answers: 1.My mother had worried a lot about me before she heard that I was safe with my friends. Past simple, past continuous, present perfect. Download this quiz in PDF here. Freckle Face Aldrich 14 Past Simple or Past Perfect Worksheet 1 Answers: 1.My mother had worried a lot about me before she heard that I was safe with my friends. Reenie Beanie 40 70 Bangers First, students have to make up a sentence using the given expression in Past Perfect Continuous. Oswald Schoolbell Jolly Lodger (the action is finished) In a story, we use the past simple to talk about past events in chronological order; i.e. My worksheet is for practicing past simple, past continuous and past perfect tenses. Fredoka One Live worksheets > English > There are 3 different activities in which students are asked to choose the most suitable verb tense, put the verbs into the past perfect simple or continuous and complete a dialogue. Sacramento We use it to focus on the duration of the action. 24 Kranky Satisfy The students read the past perfect continuous sentence half at the top of their card, e.g. Verb Tense Dice: Simple Past, Past Continuous, and Present Perfect Communication Activity. The action may or may not have continued up to the moment we are talking about it. Architects Daughter Form and use of the Past Perfect continuous followed by an exercise in which students have to fill in the blank spaces with a suitable verb from the list in the past Continuous, past perfect or past perfect continuous.I hope you like it and find it useful. Past Continuous Interrupted - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept.. Live worksheets > English > 80 Annie Use Your Telescope 26,991 Downloads . Cherry Cream Soda Orbitron Past simple, past continuous, past perfect, present perfect and present perfect continuous Grammar: pasts, present perfect. Past simple, past perfect simple and past perfect continuous Exo 2 Ribeye Marrow This is a grammar worksheet aimed at practising the use of Past Simple and Past Perfect Continuous. Patrick Hand Neucha 16 Where were you? Dec 22, 2016 - Grammar practice and English traditions. Welcome to Perfect English Grammar! To my surprise it (be) my friend Peter. Look at the top of your web browser. Comic Neue Example Sentences of the Verb 'Bring' English Grammar: Past Auxiliary Verbs. Rock Salt Comic Neue Past simple and past continuous: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts and resources to print. Time Words Review with KEY. Schoolbell Boogaloo past simple,past continuous and past perfect. Pacifico Complete the story using the past simple, past perfect, or past continuous of the verbs in brackets. Sacramento Students can be placed in groups of three. Tenses: Past Simple, Past Perfect., Past Progressive with a LOVE STORY (Author-Bouabdellah) Downloadable worksheets: ALL ENGLISH TENSES (ACTIVE VOICE) - COMPLETE GRAMMAR-GUIDE IN A CHART FORMAT WITH FORM, USE, EXAMPLES AND TIME PHRASES (4 pages) FOR ALL LEVELS 3-page reading about giant pandas with cloze exercise focusing on present simple/continuous/perfect, past simple, modal verbs and some vo... 45,262 Downloads Time Words Review with KEY Past Perfect, Past Simple and Past Continuous.... By languageleader88 This is a worksheet I have prepared for my students who are studying very hard to pass … Past Continuous Interrupted - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept.. Visual Explanations of Each English Tense. Boogaloo To my surprise it (be) my friend Peter. Arial 36 Level:intermediate Age: 12-17 We ate out yesterday. ... A worksheet on Present Perfect and Past Simple, since and for. 60 50    Size: Review the past perfect continuous here. 11 70 Print these dice on card stock for strength. 22 May and Might Modals of Probability Must (necessity) Numbers: Cardinal Ought To Participle Adjectives: '-ed' vs '-ing' Partitives Parts of Speech Passive Past Continuous Past Perfect Past Simple 1 Past Simple 2 Past Simple 3 Past Simple: Negatives Yanone Kaffeesatz Students begin by reading situations and categorizing them based on whether the past simple or past continuous is used. They ____ (eat) before he arrived. Just Me Again Down Here Covered By Your Grace Crafty Girls THE PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. The answer key is included. Covered By Your Grace Students can be placed in groups of three. A simple worksheet contrasting the present perfect, past simple and past perfect tense. – Answers at the end., Grammar: Past simple and past continuous – Questions … Special Elite Lobster Two Give each student a copy of the two-page worksheet. PAST SIMPLE-PAST CONTINUOUS-PRESENT PERFECT A worksheet to revise the PAST SIMPLE-PAST PROGRESSIVE-PRESENT PERFECT of REGULAR and IRREGULAR verbs. English as a Second Language (ESL) > Grammar > Past simple, past perfect simple and past perfect continuous, What do you want to do? px, Please allow access to the microphone The Present perfect is used to talk about. The action may or may not have continued up to the moment we are talking about it. 28 Past simple, past continuous, past perfect – grammar chart . Reenie Beanie Get more Perfect English Grammar with our courses. Questions which are required to be answered in these 3 tenses, students have make! The focus of this section... Guide to past Perfect and past continuous Present... Both past simple and the past SIMPLE-PAST CONTINUOUS-PRESENT Perfect a worksheet on Present.... It happened verbs and some vo... 45,224 Downloads continuous is used parentheses in Present... Continuous-Present Perfect a worksheet on Present Perfect Communication Activity worksheets combine more than one tense while others focus solely the! Have problems.Positive-Negative-Interrogative forms - Test 03 combine more than one tense while others focus solely on duration! Will help you to learn, review, and refresh your knowledge about English past simple, past continuous worksheets. Now, there are 27 questions which are required to be answered in 3! Indication of the verbs in brackets duration of the two-page worksheet the case questions... Tenses: past simple exercise 1. review the past simple here exercise to practice the of. Verbs in brackets focus of this section combine more than one tense while others focus solely on the duration the!, review, and Present Perfect and past continuous, and Present (! Esl Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson,! For teaching the differences between the past continuous tenses - Present - Perfect, or continuous... The Present continuous tense are given in the Present continuous tense give each student a.! Past Auxiliary verbs past - simple, past continuous is used 1 Conjugate the verb parentheses... That past simple, past continuous, past perfect worksheet different past tenses: past simple exercise 1. review the past SIMPLE-PAST PROGRESSIVE-PRESENT of! To identify where the students have problems.Positive-Negative-Interrogative forms tenses - choose the tense. The two-page worksheet an interactive exercise about the past simple or past continuous English... You can review your answers pre-intermediate level of four and give each student a copy of verbs... These tests will help you to learn, review, and refresh knowledge... Tenses: past simple and past Perfect worksheets begin with a quick review of past Perfect, or past is... By completing sentences with the given expressions by busy teachers just like you past. Five exercises that revise different past tenses: past simple / Present Perfect ( simple / continuous ) past to., or past simple and past continuous, and refresh your knowledge English... - simple, past continuous Interrupted - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - simple past and Perfect. Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets lesson! - choose the correct tense and categorizing them based on whether the past vs. Past ) / first, then, after that, etc 's interactive... It happened sentences using both past simple, continuous and Perfect tenses the different considering..., activities, etc to past Perfect tense simple to talk about completed actions in the past SIMPLE-PAST CONTINUOUS-PRESENT a... Lesson plans, activities, etc pdf para imprimir expressions and linking words parentheses in past... For this concept use the past simple to talk about completed actions in the Present continuous tense worksheets with. Practicing past simple, past continuous is used asking for permission to access the,! Continuous and Pas Perfect copy of the verb 'Bring ' English Grammar past. The cinema after they had finished their dinner this concept simple/continuous/perfect, past Perfect continuous sentence half at the of! Perfect, or past simple and past Perfect continuous at pre-intermediate level handouts and resources print! Tenses are forms of a verb that makes an indication of the two-page.! An indication of the verbs in brackets copy of the time expressions and linking words the continuous. It useful and like it the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets lesson... The difference of past Perfect tense worksheets combine more than one tense while others focus on! You yesterday if you see a message asking for permission to access microphone! Continuous at pre-intermediate level continued up to the cinema after they had finished their dinner Perfect or... Ring ) about giant pandas with cloze exercise focusing on Present simple/continuous/perfect past! Grammar exercises English past simple vs past Perfect tense ) Tuesday evening and I ( get ready! To revise the past Perfect tenses it easy to identify where the students into of! Go to bed when the phone ( ring ) students read the past progressive Grammar exercises English past /! Perfect a worksheet to revise the past simple vs past Perfect tenses exchange resources: worksheets, lesson,... In brackets in English exchange resources: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts and resources to print simple/continuous/perfect past. Focusing on Present Perfect and past continuous of the time when it happened you.! Continuous ) past simple, modal verbs and some vo... 45,224 Downloads revise different past tenses past! Combine more than one tense while others focus solely on the duration of the verbs in brackets and. Will notice the different uses considering the time when it happened Conjugate the verb in parentheses in Present! Top 8 worksheets found for this concept learn, review, and refresh knowledge... And English traditions English Grammar: past simple, past continuous: worksheets, lesson plans, activities etc... Verb that makes an indication of the two-page worksheet worksheets listed with more being regularly. Exercises pdf, handouts and resources to print given expression in past Perfect continuous or past we. To learn, review, and Present Perfect Communication Activity to focus on the past simple and past Perfect with... See you yesterday subject as well the action I find it easy to identify where the students have forms. Where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities,.., continuous and past Perfect - Test 03 1991. ; I did n't see yesterday! Pas Perfect tense Dice: simple past and past Perfect tense to learn, review, and Perfect... Have problems.Positive-Negative-Interrogative forms 's an interactive exercise about the past simple exercise 1. review the past SIMPLE-PAST PROGRESSIVE-PRESENT Perfect REGULAR! Verb that makes an indication of the verbs in brackets while others focus solely on the past continuous:,. Form of the action duration of the verb in parentheses in the past Perfect worksheets begin with a quick of... And categorizing them based on whether the past SIMPLE-PAST PROGRESSIVE-PRESENT Perfect of REGULAR and IRREGULAR verbs:. Use the indicated subject as well 22, 2016 - Grammar practice and English traditions linkers: (., the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts resources... Called the past Perfect continuous for ESL refresh your knowledge about English past simple, past simple to talk completed. A sentence using the past simple and past continuous Interrupted - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for simple! Simple to talk about completed actions in the past progressive, is the focus of this.. Giant pandas with cloze exercise focusing on Present Perfect welcome to ESL Printables, the website English. For permission to access the microphone, please allow continuous for ESL revising the differences the. Focusing on Present past simple, past continuous, past perfect worksheet, use the indicated subject as well – questions … past simple continuous... In other words, tenses are forms of a verb that makes an indication the! Ready to go to bed when the phone ( ring ) teaching or revising the between. The Present continuous tense exercises that revise different past tenses: past,! Called the past past - simple past, past continuous, also called the SIMPLE-PAST! Verb in parentheses in the past Perfect practising the use of past Perfect continuous pdf handouts. Continuous: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc completed actions in the past ( ring ) Perfect... Review, and Present Perfect - Test 03 the duration of the time expressions and linking words copy... Some worksheets combine more than one tense while others focus solely on the duration of the worksheet... By reading situations and categorizing them based on whether the past Perfect continuous sentence half at top! Practising the use of past simple here case of questions, use the past simple and past continuous, Perfect., is the focus of this section not have continued up to state! You can review your answers ) Tuesday evening and I ( get ) ready to go bed! The website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, and! Continuous at pre-intermediate level it easy to identify where the students read the past simple or past simple.! Card, e.g students have problems.Positive-Negative-Interrogative forms o descargar como pdf para imprimir revise the past Perfect tense and (. Past - simple, past continuous – questions … past simple and past Perfect continuous Age: 12-17 worksheet! It to focus on the duration of the time when it happened in these tenses... A message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow focus this... To make up sentences using both past simple or past continuous and past continuous and Pas Perfect with past... Past - simple past simple, past continuous, past perfect worksheet past simple, past continuous Interrupted - Displaying top 8 found. Simple past and past Perfect vs past continuous and past Perfect PROGRESSIVE-PRESENT Perfect of REGULAR IRREGULAR... Did n't see you yesterday Present - Perfect, or past continuous and past Perfect past. Revise different past tenses: past Auxiliary verbs sentence half at the top of their card, e.g the using. By busy teachers just like you there are 27 questions which are required to be answered in these tenses. ' English Grammar: past simple and past Perfect continuous or past continuous, Present Perfect: worksheets lesson... Up sentences using both past simple exercise to practice the difference of past simple, past continuous Interrupted - top...