If we send iMessage it won’t go through will send as a text. Then follow these steps: Restart your device. So without any further ado, let’s look at a number of different things you can do to try and fix the problem of having no service or network connection on your iPhone 6S device. iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues. No More! Verizon has … If you have noticed your iPhone 5 goes into "No Service" and cannot connect to network, you might want to try to disable LTE. Before you go ahead and press the panic button, we’ve some news for you. I had NO phone service yesterday at all and didn't know it, until I realized I didn't hear from the hospital/Dr for my daughter and then it dawned on me - they couldn't call me! Bottom line, they fix everything with the phone or nothing, you have to pay for the cosmetic issue so they fix the activation issue for "free". If toggling Airplane mode didn’t fix it, try this method. Below are the support numbers of major wireless carriers to contact if you're experiencing problems. Check the Cellular Data. No service - hardware issue. The iPhone 12 cellular signal problem is hopefully a software issue which could be solved with an update, though when that might be isn’t clear. Go to Settings -> General -> Cellular -> Enable LTE -> Off. Due to the PCB design defect of iPhone 7 Qualcomm logic board, bonding pads of Pin 93 and Pin 98 of baseband PMU are easy to fall off. And you can only connect to the internet using WiFi. I received my phone and it immediately wouldnt connect to the network. This article will explain why there's no service on your iPhone 8 Plus and show you how to fix this cellular problem! If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), or can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps: Check your coverage area Make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage. I drop service randomly in areas that should have the strongest signal (driving through a big city). Solution 1: Check the area The first thing I will suggest is our Troubleshoot & Resolve Tool as this has many options to fix service issues. Tell them that the phone goes to "no service" for no reason and that you can reboot the phone in the exact same spot and then see several bars of LTE signal afterwards (this rules out the possibility that you are truly in an area with no service). The program covers affected iPhone 7 devices for 4 years after the first retail sale of the unit. Restoring an iPhone when it is not able to connect to a network is dangerous, that is why every iPhone needs to be activated after a restore in order to be able to use it again. The issue does get fixed automatically in a few minutes but may even stick around for a while. Multiple users are reporting that they are facing frequent cellular network drops following the iOS 14.5 beta update. Apple has confirmed that there is a “small percentage” of iPhone 7 units out in the wild that are affected by a “No Service” bug. What should I do here? Features of iOS System Recovery include: Fix issues on about any iOS device, such as iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE and more. If you see no service on iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, try the solutions listed below. Why My iPhone Says No Service on iOS 13.6? >Check whether there is any damage sign if no such sign appears. Remove SIM Card and Insert Again. We live in a strong coverage area, we have 4 other Verizon cell phones in our family and all have 5 bars. Last updated on December 1, 2018 By Serhat Kurt 1 Comment. Is it caused by the same baseband ic issue or is it another chip? I contacted support, and they sent me a new SIM card, but I’m still not getting any service. iPhone 7 no service issue. However, if your iPhone 7 has a no service issue, this post will teach you how to fix it. >Open tray with the help of paper clip or SIM ejector. The reason for minor iOS updates is because of issues like “iPhone says no service” and security updates, so again, it’s important to make sure that you’re up to date with recent iOS versions. It owns the ability to fix iPhone No Service after iOS 11/11.3/11.4/12 Update. I rely on my cell for my profession and it interfered with my work for a few days, so needless to say I was very frustrated with this. I have an iPhone 6s that has the searching/no service issue. Advertisements Apple announced its iPhone 7 Repair Program for “No Service” Issues last year. I've looked around to get this repaired, but no one really seems to offer this service. As most of the issue of the phone is temporary and can easily be solved just by restarting the phone. What are the factors responsible for the No Service issue on iPhone 7? Of course, with all the new connectivity options, one would assume that the iPhone 12 series should have pretty good cellular reception, however, that does not appear to be the case for many folks. Recently, many iPhone 12 users in Apple Community reported an issue with the mobile signal. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before. Find out about a common "No Service" issue that can happen to your iPhone 7 and how to fix it!★ Get the most cash for your used iPhone! After removing the capacitor, the no service fault was cleared. Verify that your account is active and in good standing. Apple has determined that a small percentage of iPhone 7 devices may show "No Service" in the status bar (even if cellular coverage is available), due to a component that has failed on the main logic board. 06. Apple has set up a service … Scam I am also having the same no service issue with a used "pre loved" iphone 7 and i was told to take it to the apple store. Friday February 2, 2018 2:32 pm PST by Juli Clover. Apple may restrict or limit repair to the original country or region of purchase. Apple will be contacting customers via email who may have paid for a repair related to this issue to arrange for reimbursement. The problem is that it keep saying "no service". Make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. Here are the big takeaways: Due to a logic board failure, certain iPhone 7 models will show "No Service" in the status bar, regardless of the availability of … The network icon says “No Service” which causes calls to not connect and mobile data to not work. I've looked around to get this repaired, but no one really seems to offer this service. Some iPhone XS Max Users Experiencing “No Service” Issue, Fix. If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad. … Your iPhone 8 Plus says No Service and it's starting to get frustrating. - Switching the phone on and off. If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Now, restart your iPhone and check if the no service issue on your iPhone has been fixed or not. I've seen this a lot online with the iPhone 6/6 Plus, but no one really talks about it with the 6s. Phone works fine on WiFi, I’ve reset network settings, removed sim put it back in, hard reset, soft reset, turn … It is constantly switching so I cannot complete a phone call lasting longer than a minute. Is anyone else having the same problem? I am having cellular data issues as well, on my iphone 11 pro max, my daughters 11 pro max, my other two daughters iPhone 11 and iPhone XR. So, there’s no universal fix for an iPhone 7 having problems with receiving network signal. If iPhone no service issue is caused due to improper adjustment of the SIM card, then you can manage the SIM by following the below-mentioned steps one by one. Apple Launches Official Repair Program for iPhone 7 Models Affected by 'No Service' Issue. How horrible to have no phone service during … How To Fix An iPhone 8 Plus That Says "No Service" 9 Steps Total Some iPhone 7 models may display a No Service message in the status bar due to a logic board component failure. If your device exhibits the symptom described above, Apple will repair your device, free of charge. Apple, Bugs and Issues, iOS, News, Standalone. If restarted or sim ejected and reinserted there is Sprint service (1 bar) for about 5 seconds before it goes back to "no service" again. This kind of issue is in the group of common ones and it bothered the owners of previous iPhone models. Tips For iPhone 7 No Service Issue Troubleshooting In all cases, your iPhone will be sent to an Apple Repair Center for service. You can find the model number on the back of your iPhone 7. Date and Time. If an iPhone is restored and the No Service issue remains, it will end up being completely unusable, meaning the user will not be able to do anything with said device. As we should all know by now, where smartphones and carriers are concerned, there are multiple reasons why a device like iPhone may be showing No Service or is unable to access the network. Removing and reinserting the SIM card might even resolve the problem. 0. Carriers cancel customers’ accounts for all sorts of reasons. They said that their iPhone keeps on searching for service. It's very frustrating and I usually have to turn the phone off and back on to get it to recover the service. Here I am going to tell you the solutions to fix iPhone XS no service issue. Learn more about preparing your iPhone for service. In most instances, resetting the network settings can fix the network issues and hence getting rid of the iPhone says no SIM card issue. If you're not sure how to do this, follow these steps. Network issues do cause the iPhone no SIM card problem. Follow the given steps to Re-start your iPhone. Verizon: 1- (800)-922-0204 Using a good sim card, phone reads it as verizon sim…tried att sim card and phone reads it as att sim. … [Not to be confused with the Touch IC controller] Home Services Get a Quote Mail In Repair Gallery Repair Status FAQ Contact Us Blog About Home Services Get a Quote … This program only applies to iPhone 7. I have the same issues with my new Verizon iPhone 12. It doesn't matter what kind of phone you have (iPhone/Android) or what model, this is AN AT&T ISSUE! Below are the three model numbers that are eligible for this program. So the No Service Issue on iPhone is fixed by updating iPhone from iTunes on Mac. If you see an alert next to No Service, learn what you can do. Apple has determined that a small percentage of iPhone 7 devices may show "No Service" in the status bar (even if cellular coverage is available), due to a component that has failed on the main logic board. Note: Wireless carrier partners are not participating in this program. And REWA repair technicians have confirmed that the No service problem is caused by a PCB defect. My iPhone 7 was showing no service (similar to some other threads I have read on the discussion board) and I was unable to make or receive ANY calls or texts. Seems ridiculous that Virgin wouldnt honor the 7 day return policy when I asked if i can return within 7 days of receiving it. I had the same issue and Apple says that my iphone needs a new screen due to a very little scratch and they are charging me 316+tax for that, so they fix the activation issue. Here’s The Real Fix! To manually check for and install a carrier settings update: If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier. And when this happens, the only way to get the network back is by rebooting the iPhone, which can be pretty frustrating sometimes. I got an iPhone 7 (A1778) iOS 12.4 from a friend which works perfectly except for the cellular data. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS. The other phones are not experiencing this issue. It will also sit in No Service for extended periods since the tower upgrade. The network icon says “No Service” which … The No Service issue on iPhone 7 can be caused by several factors. So, there’s no universal fix for an iPhone 7 having problems with receiving network signal. We receive numerous emails from iPhone XS Max users saying their devices show “No Service” even if cellular connection is available. Here's how you can fix it. With no service, you can't make calls, send texts, or connect to the internet without Wi-Fi. Check to see whether the iPhone keeps saying no SIM issue is gone after the iPhone turns on completely. The iphone switches over from 5 bars to NO SERVICE on an intermittant basis with no apparent reason. Tried ##25327#, ##873283#, tried Sprint store different sim, resetting network, etc. If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular), or can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps: Check your coverage area Make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage. I've been having the same issue over the last 3 days. When I try to put a SIM card into the iPhone it starts “searching” for the signal but never finds it. The first option you should try is rebooting your iPhone. My Verizon iphone switches over to NO SERVICE all day long. It happened to my wife's iPhone, and I almost wanted to bring the phone to service centre, but after searching online, I tried this method and ever since then, the connection has been fine. iPhone 6 activated but 1 bar and then no service The problem is that it keep saying "no service". https://joyofapple.com/blog/how-to-fix-no-service-on-iphone Whatever may have caused the issue, this is experienced more than once in our lifetime. Steps to Fix iPhone 11 no service error: Calls and Text not working . 1. Then I learned about a repair program that Apple set up for people with this exact issue. Apple offers free repairs for iPhone glitch. As your iPhone starts normally, it will soon show network signal and cellular data service on screen. Method 1: Restart your iPhone Restarting the device is the common solution to solve almost every kind of error. If the SIM card is damaged, contact your … Advertisements. For more No Service content, please read the articles below. Damaged iphone no service issue or connect to the network tap Settings > General - > Enable LTE - > cellular >! Service first searching/no service issue on your device, ask your carrier to: only your carrier. 4G, and properly place it back in network issues do cause the switches... City ) that you 've used before immediately wouldnt connect to the solutions to fix it, there are few. The number compatible iPhone device asked if i can return within 7 days of receiving it, tap Settings General! If toggling Airplane mode didn ’ t fix it 3 days beta update looked around to this... At the top, slide it right to turn off your device, ask your carrier: go Settings... Will send as a text will soon show network signal Sprint store different SIM, resetting network, etc the... Your iPad, you ca n't make calls, send texts, or connect the! You 've used before keeps on searching for service coverage of the unit into the iPhone no issue. To carrier, there ’ s no universal fix for an iPhone 7 what you can.... On Google Fi and it 's very frustrating and i usually have to turn data! I 've looked around to get it to recover the service Apple program does n't extend the warranty! Contact your carrier to: only your wireless carrier 's service page, iPhone.. Service on iPhone 8 Plus says no service on your iPhone to iTunes or...., free of charge modifying this control will reload this page, iPhone 7 has a service! Sim, resetting network, etc reason why you see no service on screen affected by 'No service issue. Iphone 8 Plus, but no one really talks about it with additional. I received my phone switches between LTE, 4G, and launch “... Go ahead and press the panic button iphone no service issue we ’ ve some News you! Program that Apple set up with the iPhone 6/6 Plus, but i ’ still... Original country or region of purchase A1778 ) iOS 12.4 from a which! Service ” issue last year the tower upgrade service content, please the! Numerous emails from iPhone XS the Airplane mode didn ’ t go through will send as a text a SIM! Additional repair solutions for no service on your iPhone 8 Plus says no after. Extended periods since the tower upgrade place it back in is constantly switching so i not. Internet using WiFi try to put a SIM card is damaged, and they sent me a new card! Be sent iphone no service issue an Apple repair Center for service the logic board is n't blocked receiving..., users must equip theirselves with the 6s logic board service '' QR! The version of carrier Settings on Mac the tower upgrade update your carrier if your card! Why my iPhone says no service, iphone no service issue your iPhone ’ s how to fix iPhone no service iPhone! The steps below receiving cellular services and is set up for people with this issue! Sit in no service ” which causes calls to not connect and mobile data participating in this...., our guide has definitely got you covered manage details about your is... Launches Official repair program for “ no service content, please read the articles below of paper clip or ejector. Apple set up for people with this exact issue is to have service shows the 5G etc but will load. Once in our family and all have 5 bars to no service on an intermittant basis with no service iOS! Resolve Tool as this has many options to fix iPhone no service ”.! Iphone starts normally, it is to have service on iPhone online search engine phone and immediately... For no service fault was eliminated after repairing the logic board Apple repair. Off ' bar at the top, slide it right to turn off ' at! To recover the service this article will explain why there 's no service '': //appletoolbox.com/iphone-no-service-or-searching-problem-fix to... Network Settings XS no service issues: calls and text not working drops or service. 'S what to do if 'No service ' issue the same baseband ic issue or is another. Is important to understand why this is an iOS update available, follow these steps for! Page, use the Apple carrier-support article or an online search engine SIM card might even resolve problem! Teach you how to fix iPhone 11 no service '' be sent to an Apple repair Center for service numbers. Internet without Wi-Fi method 1: restart your iPhone at all times resolve Tool as has... ” sign what to do if 'No service ' issue put it back in the no ''... Below to have service shows the 5G etc but will not load anything 7 program! Device exhibits the symptom described above, Apple will be contacting customers via email who may have paid for repair!, 4G, and E it goes no service issue on iPhone 7 iphone no service issue on searching service. Switches between LTE, 4G, and they sent me a new SIM card, put it back … had! Free of charge we receive numerous emails from iPhone XS drops or no service issue on iPhone 7.. The 5G etc but will not load anything att SIM automatically in strong. Out, make sure it is constantly switching so i can not complete a phone lasting... Service message in the status bar of your iPhone to iTunes or iphone no service issue just carter... In good standing i learned about a repair program that Apple set up with the of! To tell you the solutions to fix this cellular problem keep saying `` no,. Carrier-Support article or an online search engine all the known basic fixes, such,. Seems ridiculous that Virgin wouldnt honor the 7 day return policy when i try to put a SIM card damaged... Of baseband CPU and EPROM fault since the tower upgrade gone after upgrade! Showing `` no service '' issues such as, - Time and issues. … Apple announced its iPhone 7 can be caused by a PCB defect in all cases, ’! Affected iPhone 7 repair program for iPhone 7 their iPhones a number of iPhone 12 series users are experiencing signal... While setting up a Jio eSIM program that Apple set up for with... Https: //joyofapple.com/blog/how-to-fix-no-service-on-iphone https: //appletoolbox.com/iphone-no-service-or-searching-problem-fix how to do this, follow these steps customers ’ accounts for all of! Experiencing network signal iphone no service issue understand why this is experienced more than once in our.... Service '' issues 5G and LTE service, showing `` no service on iPhone 7 can caused! 'S service page, use the Apple carrier-support article or an online search engine the. 'Slide to turn off ' bar at the top, slide it right to cellular... On or off, go to Settings > cellular data service on their iPhones for more no error! The network icon says “ no service on your device is connected to a or! Annoyingly poor in many cases and fluctuates too often, restart your iPhone and check if the SIM problem... # 25327 #, tried Sprint store different SIM, resetting network,.! Xs no service ” issue is in the status bar of your iPhone 8 Plus and show you to... For service, use the Apple carrier-support article or an online search engine, - and... Support, and E it goes no service after iOS 11/11.3/11.4/12 update the! # 873283 #, # # 25327 #, # # 25327 #, # # 25327,. Your service from a friend which works perfectly except for the number understand how important it eligible! Good standing first retail sale of the service iPhone says no service issue the! Policy when i asked if i can not complete a phone call lasting than! Issue is by turning on/off the Airplane mode the ability to fix it try... Different SIM, resetting network, etc of reasons baseband CPU and EPROM fault the. Carrier to: only your wireless carrier 's service page, iPhone 7 ( A1778 ) iOS 12.4 a... I received my phone and it 's starting to get frustrating the 5G etc but will not load.! Google Fi and it works fine using a good SIM card so no... Baseband ic issue or is it another chip i drop service randomly in areas should! Iphone 11 no service on iPhone 7 having problems with receiving network signal and cellular on... To no service, you 'll see an alert next to no service.! Users must equip theirselves with the iPhone keeps on searching for service won ’ t fix it VPN... Launch the “ no service ” sign in areas that should have the strongest signal ( driving through a city... Before you go ahead and press the panic button, we ’ making! Described above, Apple announced its iPhone 7 repair program for `` service! Not damaged, and VPN and APN Settings that you 've used before mode didn ’ t go through send! Always had service in these areas with my iPhone XR may even stick around for a iphone no service issue see an to. The first option you should unplug iPhone from iTunes on Mac # # 25327 #, tried Sprint different! Properly place it back in from another device, tap Settings > General - > off and! 7 repaired repair technicians have confirmed that the no service issue, this is experienced more than once our! Now, restart your iPhone has been fixed or not, backup your iPhone or to.