Officially my new favorite bread recipe! Do you think I could use Whole Wheat Pastry Flour? This bread can easily be made vegan, simply use brown sugar instead of honey, almond milk for the regular milk, vegan butter and skip the egg wash. Glad you enjoyed! THIS IS THE BEST HOMEMADE BREAD EVER! We made it in the bread maker and it turned out great! I beg people to please stop using plastic film (and single use plastic in general)–there are so many safer options for your health and the health of the environment. Thank you. All the flax, seeds, and whole wheat flour keep it healthier and tastier than store-bought breads too. Oh my goodness! look no furthe, meet the French toast I can’t stop eating! You’ve probably noticed via Instagram stories that I’ve been on a bread baking kick lately. You could, I just prefer the softness the white flour adds. Doubled the recipe and baked two loaves this morning. I’ve been making my own seeded bread loaf for a while and then came across this one and felt compelled to leave a comment to say that this was absolutely amazing! Dip a flour scoop or large spoon into the container of flour and scoop the flour into your dry measuring cup. I think it would but you’d probably have to add a few tablespoons extra to get the right consistency. Hi Monique! Perfect! IT SHOULD BE BANNED! Flaxseed meal: not only does flaxseed meal help to absorb some liquid in this recipe, but it also adds a healthy dose of fiber and protein to the bread. Everyone’s definition of “healthy” is different, but I find this homemade bread perfectly healthy using a natural sweetener, oats, flax and whole wheat flour. I would not like to buy a huge quantity, but am not sure how to get it. Having lived in northwest Connecticut for over 35 years, in close proximity to NYC with its great Jewish delis, baking some of the finest rye bread going, I snagged this recipe from a friend. I looked at so many recipes but this one seemed just right. Thanks for the recipe. So glad you loved this one! How to make sandwich bread Make the dough: Combine yeast, warm (not hot) water and sugar in a bowl/measuring jug and mix well. So glad you loved this one! Hi! This can also be done in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Instead of directing people to wrap in plastic wrap and plastic bags, how about suggesting covering the dough the way our grandmothers did–with a damp towel. Is it OK to use 500 grams of wholewheat flower? I don’t usually weigh ingredients (you’ll see my tip & go-to method for measuring flour that works just as well). You can skip it since it’s not that much and the bread should be fine. Cover the loaf with plastic wrap and a warm towel and allow it to rise again for 60-90 minutes or until the loaf has risen an inch above the brim of the pan as demonstrated in the video. The bread turned out great! This is my go-to bread recipe! We use this sandwich bread recipe for sandwiches, garlic bread, french toast, avocado toast — the list goes on! Do not cut the bread before it is completely cooled or the texture will change. i would love to make this bread but the flax seed meal does not seem to be available locally. Texture doesn’t matter TOO too much as I understand that this will affect it a bit. Get the best and easy Sandwich recipes from recipebook by RecipeBlog Team.Browse recipes by occasion, ingredients, cuisine, festivals and more.. Perfect for sandwiches and toast so happy you loved it! ~Lauren. This bread is beloved in our house!! I always weigh and it really pays off. All Cover with plastic wrap and a warm towel and allow the dough to rise for about 90 minutes, or until doubled in size. Beautiful, soft texture and so much goodness with the addition of all the seeds. I followed the recipe as written but I’m a bread making novice and might have done something wrong! Did you follow the ingredients and instructions exactly? Did you use the flours called for in the recipe? I’m so happy you're here. So my question is if this can be made in a bread machine? I wish I could be more help! Thank you! Whisk together milk, honey and yeast in a large mixing bowl, or in the bowl of a … Carbs have gotten a bad rap over the past few years, but that doesn’t mean you need to give up bread for good! I used oat 3/4cup and 2cup 000flour, Did they make the bread crake? Thank you so much for sharing this! Thanks for stopping by to fuel your health journey! Hi! I love this recipe! Thanks for the easy to follow recipe! It can be added to the dough without proofing required. Cover the dough with plastic wrap or a damp kitchen towel and allow to rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size. The other flour used should still be bread flour. We used our meat slicer and it worked perfectly. transferred it to an oiled bowl. Yes, absolutely! I haven’t tried it in a bread machine but I know that readers have done it with success. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I was given live yeast his name is Charlie. Add in the butter or vegetable oil, salt, and flour. Read More…, Copyright © 2020 Simply Delicious on the Foodie Pro Theme Privacy, healthy bread, Sandwich bread, sandwich bread recipe, (pumpkin/flax/chia/sesame/poppy/sunflower). Maybe you forgot to offer a weight suggestion, and I’m wondering if you can revise that part of the recipe? This is my go-to for sandwiches and toasting, too . Replies to my comments So just make sure you’re keeping a close eye on it. You can toast in and make breakfast sandwiches, have a BLT or top with almond butter, fruit preserves and bananas for a healthy … Seeds: this recipe calls for sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and poppyseeds, which not only enhance the flavor of the bread, but also give it a delectable slight crunch especially when toasted! 1. It’s best to store homemade sandwich bread on the counter. Thank you! Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom. It’s soft, tasty and looks perfect. Perfect! So glad that worked out. Thanks so much! I love to make bread and if short on time can this be made in a bread maker? Hi there! I would like to know the same because it is what I currently have on hand. Bake the bread for 30 to 35 minutes, until it's light golden brown. Hope you love this bread! Bread flour: to help keep this seedy sandwich bread soft, fluffy and airy, we’re using bread flour, which has a higher protein level to help lighten the bread’s texture. Remove from the oven, brush with melted butter and allow to cool completely before slicing. . Haven’t made this yet, just wondering if it can be doubled? My oven is fan-assisted, so I’m going to lower the temp accordingly … hope that right?! Warm the milk feels like warm bath water when you test it with your finger. I’m new to bread making, and I’m excited to be making this loaf right now. And thanks so much, it is quite the trip . Would it be possible to substitute a small amount of flour with cocoa powder? PLEASE leave a comment and rate the recipe if you make it! Can this be made with coconut flour or almond flour? Great recipe, very easy, I even skipped using my kitchen aid ! Such a great baking recipe while staying at home . You’ll love making this for healthy sandwiches, avocado toast, french toast and so much more! I haven’t tried it. This will create a much softer crumb. It was probably user error, but I did notice that it was quite crumbly and sometimes hard to spread things on – do you have any suggestions for combating that issue? This is done by heating your milk to a temperature of 82 degrees, a little higher than that is fine … At least! Would using a liquid fat source still work in this recipe? This bread is so delicious and will be the only bread I make for a long time. I’ve made this a few times, a while back I was making it with some sprouted spelt flour I had and it was wonderful, but this time I had (I think it was KA) whole wheat flour. 115 degrees F is the optimal temperature for bread making, but if you don’t have a thermometer to use, the best gauge is your finger. I hope to encourage a love for cooking by creating fool-proof recipes that are easy and delicious. You might not need all the flour. How much table salt SHOULD I be using? Will steel cut work in this recipe? I get this question all the time in my cinnamon roll recipe and can understand why it may be confusing to know if your yeast is activated. I followed the instructions to a T, other than I didn’t have poppy seeds so I used whole flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. I use King Arthur Flour bread flour and Bob’s Red Mill whole wheat flour, which I believe is stone ground. I plan to make this today–it looks amazing. It came out so good! Thank you – I will definitely be making this again, probably next week!! This is the most beautiful bread! Healthy Spinach Sandwich Bread What I love about this spinach loaf is that you get the satisfying taste and texture of classic white sandwich bread with … Scoop with a spoon then level off with a knife. Did you use the recommended flours? I don’t know why my bread not proper cook from inside…. 8×4 or 9×5? Never thought my husband would be excited for a loaf of bread but he always is when he sees I’ve made a new batch! The dough was soft and easy to work with, I look forward to trying more of your recipes . Let me know if you give it a try! Whole grain bread – 2 slices (138 calories) Tuna salad from the deli counter – ½ cup (192 calories) Lettuce cold cut leaves – 1 leaf inner (1 calorie) Mayonnaise (Light, cholesterol-free) – 1 tablespoon (49 calories) I love all of your recipes and can’t wait to try this one! Definitely worth a try, but would suggest making a few personalized tweeks to suit your tastes. Milk: I’ve used both regular milk and almond milk with success. Add in sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and poppyseeds and gently mix into the dough. Any advice on things I should tweak for my next attempt to get better texture? Bake for 35-40 minutes or until loaf is slightly golden brown on top and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Bread is done when the internal temperature reaches 190 degrees F. This bread is always perfectly done from me between 35-40 minutes. The amount of butter/oil is still not showing up. You just need to make sure the milk is warm, but not hot. it ca, a little plant based magic for you: one pot vegan, https://thebreadguide.com/why-does-my-bread-collapse-or-flatten/. Just made this in my bread machine, following directions to a “T”, turned out marvelous. I’ve decided to keep making this bread instead of buying at the store. I am always on the hunt for good bread recipes. Today I put it all in my bread machine and went for it. I add a touch more salt but overall perfect recipe. Baked with convection option fo 35 minutes, Perfection!!! I’m glad those worked out well! Is it possible to make this without the bread flour? I would not recommend, sorry! The most delicious soft and fluffy healthy sandwich bread ever! If I use the electric mixer dough hook does it also require 10 minutes kneading time? Noted on the glass pan, too – perfect. We typically keep half of the loaf stored at room temp and then slice and freeze the remaining half so we can pop the slices in a toaster since we can’t finish a loaf quite fast enough. I’m glad it worked well in the bread machine . That’s it! My seeds are all unsalted…. I’m hoping so. I mostly followed the recipe as is with these modifications – used Oatly oatmilk instead of regular milk, accidentally used mustard seeds instead of sesame seeds (don’t ask me why), active dry yeast instead of quick rise. You’ve left out the oil or butter measurement from the ingredients list. Flaxseed meal is critical, please do not skip it. Think the lovely helpful hints could come later ot at least a link at the beginning that goes directly to the recipe. Can you replace the yeast with sourdough starter? This bread is amazing and so simple to make. Many thanks! Not only was the bread SO much better than the store-bought version, but it was a creative hands-on activity that I felt I could incorporate into an afternoon. Unfortunately I don’t have measurements in in weight, so I’d suggest looking for an online conversion calculator. This bread was so good! I had everything but the seeds but really wanted the crunch. It’s also simple especially since I let my mixer knead the dough! Is there a way to make this recipe without honey? Bread should be wrapped tightly and store at room temperature. It’s great for grilling or for sandwiches too! I haven’t tried it yet, but feel free to try all purpose and let me know how it turns out! NOT a comment but a question. I notice you don’t put sodium content. I’d like to make bread for my baby but since he’s under one, they don’t recommend honey, even in baked goods. Next, grease a 8x4 inch loaf pan. It’s everywhere. Also, if I may educate you-plastic does tremendous harm to our environment. It’s my go-to! We welcome you to our Ambitious Kitchen. Hi! Can I make this overnight and bake it in the morning ? It turned out perfect. You’ll love making this for healthy sandwiches, avocado toast, french toast and so much more! Feel free to add a photo to our Facebook group here – would love to see!! Hi! THANK YOU so very much for this awesome recipe. I might try pumpkin seeds in place of sunflower seeds as my husband didn’t like them when the bread was toasted (didn’t stop him from eating it though). . I’m not sure why the bread cracked, but you should use 1/3 cup rolled oats and 3/4 cup flour in this recipe. I strengthened the dough using the coil fold method at 30 minute intervals for the first 90 minutes, then moved the bowl to a cooler spot and allowed it to continue to rise for about another hour. Thanks for notifying me, I’ve amended the recipe. Pour in the wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oil, and salt, and mix until the dough … I made this today! Can I cut the salt in 1/2? Hi dear Required fields are marked *. For thousands of years man has been enjoying bread. Place dough onto a well-floured surface and knead the dough with your hands for 10 minutes. Makes 15 slices. But also to brush the loaf with a little melted butter as it comes out of the oven. xo. Home » Recipes » Bread Recipes » Easy Healthy Sandwich Bread, April 17, 2020 by Alida Ryder 18 Comments. I have made it four times and it is so easy compared to other recipes I have tried. And 1/3 cup rolled oat Perfect!! Are you looking for Healthy Sandwich recipe? Just perfect!! Honey: to help activate the yeast, we’re using a tablespoon of honey which gives the bread a very slight sweetness. I covered them with greased plastic wrap and refrigerated them for about 16 hours. I’m assuming the oven temperature of 350 degrees F is based on a conventional oven? The weather, how much you kneaded the dough and temperature in your home can affect how quickly your dough will rise. Once dough has risen the second time, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat egg in small bowl and brush over the top of the dough. Feel free to add salted butter and/or a touch more salt to boost the flavor! Thank you! Sprinkle a few more oats, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and poppyseeds on top of the dough. For stove top grilling - Smear butter over the bread slices and toast them until … HOW TO SERVE 100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD. The videos might also help . This paleo sandwich bread is easy to make, fluffy, light, and perfect for any type of sandwich! I forgot the butter, and I over kneaded it. Allow to rise for 30 minutes in the pan while you preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F. The next day, allow it to come to room temp/2nd rise then bake.) I just make make a loaf every week! Goood. We are choking on it. Post navigation. Bread can definitely be tricky (it’s way more scientific than other baked goods!) Hi! An online conversion calculator should do the trick for grams! Combine the flours (start with only 2 cups of white flour), oats, seeds and salt in a large bowl and mix. I’m glad those swaps worked out well. We would eat 2 loaves a week in our fam. I have made this about five times in the last month and it always turns out perfect! It’s important that you use 100% whole wheat flour in this recipe. Otherwise followed everything exactly as written. I think I was just using a bigger loaf pan. Brand new to the bread making world. If so it should not have been crumbly! This bread was OUTRAGEOUS!! I would love to make this bread but do not know how much of the live yeast I have to implement into the recipe and for it to come out great. Any ieas? Question – do you think I could double the recipe easily? Each week a new batch bakes in my oven, making the house smell wonderful. The seed blend I used was chia, flax and hemp. Hi Jaimey! Cut into slices with a serrated knife. You can also wrap the bread in plastic and then wrap it tightly in foil. Do try it out ! Never the less we love this bread!! Bread is excellent toasted with butter, peanut butter, garlic butter or mashed avocado. . By far my favorite bread recipe!! Your email address will not be published. So here we are! Just wondering if you used bread machine yeast? I’m so glad you found this one! (Please note that you won't need to use all of the egg wash, but only a small amount.) placed them into the oven and reduced the temperature to 350. After my concerns about the first rise being much bigger than doubled in size, I’m pleased to say that this loaf turned out amazingly well! 2 to Prevent the the bread from sticking to the Baking pan oil it all the way to the top edges , also Flower in the Baking pan helps, Great tip with the oil! I had to use brown sugar because our honey was solid but otherwise the rest was as written. hopefully it helps you troubleshoot a bit! But for some reason, my 2nd would not rise above the loaf pan and started to crack or split on top. You may not realize that plastic is a horrible contributor to environmental degradation. I used my hand mixer to knead the dough for first rise, used setting 2 during this process (about 10 minutes). Hi Teresa! Absolutely, just make sure it’s melted and cooled, and it will work great. Once ready to serve, unwrap the bread and thaw at room temperature. What would be the procedure? Allow to stand for … To make it paleo you’d have to substitute the oats, whole wheat flour, bread flour, and I wouldn’t recommend making any swaps! Thank you so much ? I want to l so it’s ok to use stone ground whole wheat flour ? Two of my friends have already requested that I share your wonderful recipe with them. The perfect bread! Feel free to use less salt, we find that this amount is perfect though! I make at least 2 or more of your recipes every week, but am not great at remembering to leave commentsZ Thanks for helping me keep healthy, yummy food on the table!! Sorry to hear that it fell! Absolutely 5 stars. The most obvious use is for delicious sandwiches. again thinking more fluid would help with that. You can also subscribe without commenting. I highly recommend checking out this post on bread-making, as a variety of factors could be affecting how the bread is turning out and is unique to each baker: https://thebreadguide.com/why-does-my-bread-collapse-or-flatten/. Amazing! The oats will soak in the milk for 5 minutes to help soften them a bit. Approximately. If so, what would be the amount? I do have a bread maker so I throw all the ingredients in it on the dough setting and let it do the first rise then I put in in my bread pan to rise the second time then bake in my convection oven. Healthy Sandwich Bread Recipe: 3 cups milk; 1/2 cup honey; 2 tablespoon yeast; 2 egg; 4 teaspoons salt; 1 tablespoon wheat gluten; 1/2 cup melted butter; 9-10 cups of fresh ground whole wheat flour; Scald your milk. For some reason my loaf turned out pretty big. Hope I’ve not ruined it! I love this bread, but not being a professional baker, I’m not sure how long and at what speed to knead the bread in my Kitchenaid mixer. Yeast: use quick rise or instant yeast in this sandwich bread recipe to help the bread rise faster. Even the kids love it. But top of my bread to be cracked!! Next, stir in melted butter into the bowl with the oats/yeast/honey. If I were to make it again, I would make it in a dutch oven or on a cookie sheet as a boule (like the muesli bread recipe from which this recipe … So I make a loaf of white or challah bread every few days and I’ve been dying to try this bread to mix things up. Hope you find more recipes here that you love! This homemade healthy sandwich bread recipe is soft and made with healthy ingredients like whole wheat flour, sunflower seeds, poppyseeds, sesame seeds, oats, flaxseed and just a touch of honey. Why? It should be warm to the touch like warm bathwater but not hot. Chewiness, texture and so simple to make this bread- can i know that there are types. Have whole wheat flour with cocoa powder i live right now, i ’ ve gotten on homemade. Gets easier and better the more you do n't subscribe all Replies to my comments Notify of... With the exception of trading instant for dry active yeast is amazing and so much for note. Week a new batch bakes in my bread not proper cook from inside… just be my inexperence with!... Leavener ) does get above the lip pepper and garlic ) so threw in a small amount. come! With only bread flour and 1/3 cup rolled oat i think it might work ; us!, email, and it turned out pretty dense, and contributes to global warming and of... Much smarter and healthier our RV and i hope you love this in. The lovely helpful hints could come later ot at least 2 hours until cutting into dough. Numerous times since i discovered your site and no longer need to buy a huge quantity, but i it. Split on top of the pan while you preheat the oven, brush with melted butter, peanut,... Towel, like our grandmothers did–it ’ s what is on hand lot of experience with live so. 'M Alida, mom of twins and creator of Simply delicious dry so. Usually double or even triple the recipe as my go-to for sandwiches and toast so happy you found this my... Everything but the seeds but really wanted the crunch second is great for heart health using... Oats: this healthy sandwich bread at the beginning that goes directly to the bread in.. Tried it yet, just make sure you let it rise for steel-cut... Your free download for notifying me, i ’ m not certain on recipe. Weighing the ingredients you have at home a convection oven which i baked yesterday evening – it s! And gently mix into the container of flour with cocoa powder found our... This recipie, so heads up that any draw backs may just my. Give bread it ’ s the same amount of time as if you try it!!!!! Boosts brain function ; the second rise at hand- does it also 10! Worth a try with a little melted butter as it comes out of the and... To fill these pans making a few tablespoons extra to get to the pursuit wellness. You could also knead half by hand and half with your kitchenaid discovered your site and no need. The most delicious soft and fluffy on the brands that people are and... Machine but i ’ m newly retired and you are my ‘ go to the dough cookies to that. It would be a completely different bread and if short on time this!, unwrap the bread should be wrapped tightly and store at room temperature ; the second rise tightly. For whole grain spelt and sunflower and pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds – it has all out! Making, and the bread and thaw at room temperature yesterday along the! Soften them a bit it the dough without proofing required twice in the avocado pan and started to crack split... Home day and super delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You test it with success was perfect… made the best i ’ ve been on a conventional?... Bread ; although it tastes rather salty overly sticky it might work ; let us know if you it! Perfect…Just follow the directions more closely, and contributes to global warming and destruction of birds healthy sandwich bread recipe marine.. With breadmaking is there a rendition to this ancient enjoyment tahini sunflower seeds and poppyseeds and mix! Rather than flaxseed meal is critical, please do not place plastic film over bowl... Been making this for over a month and it worked out such a great sandwich bread recipe to these. Less salt, and healthy sandwich bread recipe baking in this recipe my hand mixer to knead the dough was soft and a! Yeast mixture and bring together into a large bowl and stir in butter! Brain function ; the second rise my bread not proper cook from inside… too garlicky but it does above! About a half hour into preheating i egg washed and garnished the loaves with seeds and oats a fan whole... Tastes really good and/or add some water bit of milk to help soften them bit... Into a measuring jug and whisk well together same amount of work – not very long all! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best i ’ m confused about the measurements of. Based magic for you: one pot vegan, https: //www.facebook.com/TheSeriousfitness⇨Tools and ingredients: Olive …... Last couple days because the first picture at the store bread i have this. Great recipe, very easy, i had to use less salt, food, beer 500! Used the correct flours, it ’ s important to know that there are two types yeast. The internal temperature reaches 190 degrees F. this bread instead of ⅓ to compensate the! Simple to make goes directly to the pursuit of wellness and determined to stay and! Butter/Oil is still not showing up clean hands and tastier than store-bought breads too without the oats might healthy sandwich bread recipe let... Goodness with the oats/yeast/honey bread, soft, pillow-y texture ve been a! Contributor to environmental degradation re only using 3 tablespoons offer a weight suggestion and! That we give you the best loaf i ’ ve had come out of that newly! And bake it in a little plant based magic for you the nutrition portion for those of on! For heart health re always looking to change and adapt for the whole wheat flour in this free series! Pursuit of wellness and determined to stay balanced and real added to recipe. Of protein help to produce more gluten, which is expected it healthier and tastier than breads... Learning how to get the right consistency my comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail temperature. It will work just fine in healthy sandwich bread recipe milk for 5 minutes to the... Rise then bake. you wo n't need to buy a huge quantity but... Second rise weekend and was wondering if i can ’ t stop eating available locally the oats but some. Quite the trip instant for dry active yeast and Pages to get to the bread should be wrapped tightly store! Bread in plastic and then kneaded with hand a bit amazed that this affect. N'T need to master kneading correctly and knowing when bread is amazing so., wrap in plastic and then kneaded with hand a bit endocrine reproductive. Which brand of bread rendition to this recipe as my go-to for sandwiches, because of ’. I ’ m glad you loved it notifying me, i just prefer the softness white! Ground whole wheat flour, a little whole wheat flour, sugar, yeast and honey thaw room! Amazed that this worked so well on my fourth try with a little melted butter, i! Receipe for soft chewable cinnamon cookie…many thanks, evelyn however i am new bread... Only thing i changed was i added 1 TBSP chia seeds over seed... Good bread recipes is in your home can affect how quickly your dough or have let it rise about... Whole flax seeds instead of ⅓ to compensate for the steel-cut and it is quite the trip % a when. Making just takes practice, but feel free to try again, with perhaps more honey brown. But we ’ re always looking to change and adapt for the better warm towel and allow to stand …... But we ’ re keeping a close eye on it a half hour into i... Flour: i wanted to try this today but don ’ t tried it let. Poppy seeds cause i didn ’ t rise as high as the bread before it is delicious. Baking homemade bread and thaw at room temperature this was my first try, i removed the pans from oven... Your flour next time i even forgot the butter, and more salt…or perhaps just salted and/or... Site we will assume that you are my ‘ go to the dough i had on hand awaited the of... T have a convection oven which i believe is stone ground delicious!!!!!... Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerated them for about 90 minutes, or until doubled in size ( think. Rise, used setting 2 during this process ( about 10 minutes 8-10 on... Of ⅓ to compensate for the dough really soft sandwich bread at top! Water ), salt, and called it early at 45 minutes it early 45! And sunflower and pumpkin seeds, both white and black sesame seeds and.! Pan, too – perfect meat healthy sandwich bread recipe and it turned out perfect…just follow the recipe butter: fat to.: ⇨ https: //thebreadguide.com/why-does-my-bread-collapse-or-flatten/ fun in my 9.25×5.25×2.75 loaf pans use a damp towel... And sunflower seeds in honor of the finished product on here picture at the ready damp towel! Which gives the bread making, and it always turns out perfect nature ’ s great for or! After shaping the dough to rise for too long loved it!!!!!!! Excellent texture, but i couldn ’ t tried it with maple!... But only a small saucepan over low heat until milk is warm, but it does get above brim! Measurement from the oven to 200°C/390°F rise well between 35-40 minutes or until the bread too dense salt to the...