View all games. Fallout New Vegas-Kick in the Head. Top Contributors: IGN-GameGuides, Hardcore_Hector, Chase Aufmann + more. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. 3. chevron_left. View mod page; View image gallery; Enhanced Dynamite. A mod that recreates Fallout 2 on the Fallout New Vegas engine. Add new page. Fallout: New Vegas. 6.3MB ; 3-- Enhanced Dynamite. Fallout: New Vegas offers four pieces of DLC content that expand on the universe and its Mods. Find below a searchable list of all Fallout 4 item codes for items, objects and gear in on PC (Steam), XBOX and PS4.. Trending chevron_right. In Fallout: New Vegas, along with the crafting of weapons, workbenches also enable the creation of health items, ... Duct tape (1) Pilot light (1) Scrap electronics (1) Knife spear: No schematic needed. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Fallout: New Vegas perks list Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Brother None, Oct 12, 2010. Quoth the recipe for Weapon Repair Kits; "1x Duct Tape, 1x Scrap Electronics, 2x Scrap Metal, 1x Wonderglue, 1x Wrench" Also in the same game the perk 'Jury-Rigging' shows Vault Boy duct taping two unrelated weapons together. New chevron_right. Duct tape is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas. close. Last Update: 01 Oct 2020. Duct tape is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas, and a junk item in Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter. Models and Textures. The problem I'm facing is the lack of a decent weapon. Log in to view your list of favourite games. chevron_left. Models and Textures. DLC. Fallout: New Vegas miscellaneous item Embed Thumb. This Fallout 4 Cheats guide will show you how to enable the Console Command and activate cheat codes. Quoth the recipe for Weapon Repair Kits; "1x Duct Tape, 1x Scrap Electronics, 2x Scrap Metal, 1x Wonderglue, 1x Wrench" Also in the same game the perk "Jury-Rigging" shows Vault Boy duct taping two unrelated weapons together. Honestly, the most straightforward way to do it is guns blazing from the outset. Fallout: New Vegas October 19, 2010 X360; PS3 + 2 more; XBGS; PC; The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. Post a comment. Fallout 4: List of console commands for obtaining newer weapons, ammo and crafting cheat codes All the best PC console commands for Bethesda's massive RPG. Several weapons in both this game and Fallout: New Vegas have bits of duct tape wrapped around them. Fallout 4 Guides We have a number of NPCs in Fallout 4 which can be found and make your companion. I got bored the other day and felt Fallout 4 could use some new colorful Duct Tape options. Mods. 2. TBA Here you actually get it very early on. EDIT: Also, look in toolboxes. 1. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find his assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas. Four years ago, a Fallout MMO seemed like a real possibility until legal disputes ruled it out. 5 Uploaded: 30 Sep 2020 . Fallout: New Vegas Все Обсуждения Скриншоты Иллюстрации Трансляции Видео Новости Руководства Обзоры Все Обсуждения Скриншоты Иллюстрации Duct tape is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas, and a junk item in Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter. Completed 6 months ago Scott . This page was last edited on 29 December 2016, at 02:15. duct tape is like the force: it has a light and a dark side and it holds the universe together If you've ever wanted to explore Fallout: New Vegas with friends, this in-progress multiplayer mod could make it happen. Changes the … A burned-out car randomly springs you 35m in the air. Duct tape is a composite of cloth strips coated in a strong adhesive that can hold a number of materials together for extended periods of time. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. So if … Permissions and credits Posted by 5 months ago. Here you actually get it very early on. And that creates 1 (one) Weapon Repair Kit. Post-war, it can be used to make a variety of tools and weapons, such as time bombs, tin grenades, weapon repair kits, powder charges, knife spears, gas bombs and microfusion cell clusters. Duct tape (Fallout 4) - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Everything you need to know about Fallout 76, Fallout 4, New Vegas and more! Just found most of mine in the wastes. 951KB ; 1-- Duct tape HD. 12 colors of Duct Tape: Grey, White, Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Olive Drab, and Desert Beige. This page was last edited on 22 November 2018, at 18:49. Uploaded: 30 Sep 2020 . Jun 5th 2016 at 3:01:43 PM. While Lonesome Road is the last of the major, plot-driven DLC, Bethesda has announced new downloadable content for Fallout: New Vegas that basically just adds some weapons and perks, called the "Gun Runner's Arsenal" DLC pack.. That video is spot-on. Only if you give them the chance to take them. Aside from the 6 or 7 rolls you can steal in Novac in and around the gas station there really isn't a Duct Tape mother lode in FNV unfortunately. Edit. 0013B2B2. This post is part of the series: Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues Walkthrough Old World Blues takes you to the Big Empty for some old world science and general B-movie craziness. A Man, A Plan, A Tin Can - Homemade Fallout Meter Could Be the New Duct Tape The Washington Post ^ | April 13, 2003 | Don Oldenburg Posted on 04/14/2003 8:59:32 AM PDT by shanec. Tin Grenades require the Mad Bomber perk, 25 explosives skill, 1 tin can, 50 pistol powder, and 1 duct tape. Mods. 1 Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Recently added 24 View all 1,096. The DLC contains the following, according to project director Josh Sawyer: Mad Bomber (Perk) - Specialized training is now available for wastelanders with … Games. Author: Blackwolf24. value All png & cliparts images on NicePNG are best quality. videogame_asset My games. New chevron_right. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Last Edited: 15 Apr 2015 10:33 am. Fallout DUST offers new crafting recipes and some new crafting items that aren't used in the Fallout:New Vegas, and can provide great value to the Survivor. As such, its adhesive qualities are enhanced over the consumer version, and the fiber on which the adhesive resides on is replaced with more resistant ballistic fibers over the normal cloth . Duct tape can be found in … Fallout 4 Wiki; Community. Discussion. Download Duct Tape PNG for non-commercial or commercial use now. Games. Angry Footage Series. Wiki Activity; Random page; Community; Videos; Images; Discuss "DUCT TAPE" BROTHER'S ROOM PRANK!/Gallery < "DUCT TAPE" BROTHER'S ROOM PRANK! Changes the dynamite stick to 2k HD . Military grade duct tape is a variation of the traditional duct tape designed for the purposes of being used in the military. Characters. I've found a lot in dumpsters and garbage cans on this playthrough. weight That’s where the duct tape comes in. This video emphasizes perks and consumables as the foundation of an effective build. And by a lot, I mean I'm sitting on about 30 duct tapes and I have barely hit the New Vegas area and haven't even been into any vaults or anything. Hell's Motel- Two rolls on the shelf against the back wall, and on the second floor in the cabin… But 2016 might bring us the next best thing: a Fallout: New Vegas multiplayer mod. big sexy mechanic man sturges fallout 4 good taste anon he is a handome man hes handy with duct tape wink wink if you get my drift of course you do fallout confession anonymous 75 … Adds a Duct Tape recipe to the game. Recently added 34 View all 1,152. chevron_left. 37,382. In Fallout 3 and New Vegas you don’t see Power Armor until very late in the game. Uploader: BlackWolf24. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. This is a god send, as you can save money on repairs, repair unique/hard to find weapons easily, and keep your gear in tip top shape while having a lot of inventory space, as you won't need multiples of guns just in case. Page 2 of 2 - Remove prostitute duct tape outfit from characters and all item lists - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: sorry, I did indeed have my geck up and wasnt paying attention to … All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. 3.8k. Uploader: BlackWolf24. A wall of that will hold up anything that isn't superheated or plenty sharp. Edited on 04/14/2003 9:18:47 AM PDT by Admin Moderator. Explore. Rolls of duct tape provide one adhesive and one cloth when broken down. Fallout 76 Material Locations for Aluminum, Adhesive, Lead and more. Several weapons in both this game and Fallout: New Vegas have bits of duct tape wrapped around them. The only guys you really need to worry about are the Praetorian Guard in Caesar's Tent, and they'll happily wait inside while you shoot up the rest of the camp. share. Page 1 of 2 - Remove prostitute duct tape outfit from characters and all item lists - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: Im surprised something like this doesnt already exist. I found one maybe two rolls in Vault 3, same at REPCONN. In Fallout 3 and New Vegas you don’t see Power Armor until very late in the game. 5 Colors of Military Grade Duct Tape: Grey, White, Black, Olive Drab, and Desert Beige. Models and Textures. Makes duct tape 1k HD . Each Companion has a different power which can help you some or the other way to get your goal. My first fallout game was Fallout 4, which taught me to hoard anything salvageable, especially adhesive. Fallout: New Vegas Skill Book Locations - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos Share Image. Trending chevron_right. Vault 114 Farm. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. Item codes from DLCs start with a different code called a DLC Code. Quoth the recipe for Weapon Repair Kits; "1x Duct Tape, 1x Scrap Electronics, 2x Scrap Metal, 1x Wonderglue, 1x Wrench" Also in the same game the perk 'Jury-Rigging' shows Vault Boy duct taping two unrelated weapons together. close. Type the cheat code or name of an item into the search box to instantly filter 2891 IDs.For help spawning items using these ID codes, please see our spawn item help page.. Fallout 3 and New Vegas uses Quests as "containers" dialogues, so what you have to do is to create a new quest, to do so go to the Object Window and: Actor Data>Quest. Fallout New Vegas. Apr 3, 2003. "Anywhere is within walking distance, as long as you have the time. Dedicating an entire room to nothing but duct tape. Makes duct tape 1k HD . Fallout 4 PC Item Codes to Spawn Weapons, Ammo, Materials, Vanity and unique items. chevron_right. Fallout: New Vegas Wiki Guide. Quoth the recipe for Weapon Repair Kits; "1x Duct Tape, 1x Scrap Electronics, 2x Scrap Metal, 1x Wonderglue, 1x Wrench" Also in the same game the perk "Jury-Rigging" shows Vault Boy duct taping two unrelated weapons together. I've been able to do quite a bit of damage with the Merc's Grenade Rifle but the merchants are not quite stocking up enough of ammos. close. Last Update: 30 Sep 2020. chevron_right. Your best bet is to steal the rolls in Novac and take the Karma penalty and buy every one you see offered for sale by any and all merchants. This walkthrough will cover how to get the technology from X-2, X-8 and X-13, kill Dr. Mobius’ giant roboscorpion and how to find all of the personality holotapes for The Sink. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Duct_tape_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)?oldid=3367554, Restocked once every three days by Ralph at, Ten can be bought from Blake at the Crimpson Caravan one time. So you can craft Duct Tape. On right column under Editor ID, right click and select New. Models and Textures. The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. "DUCT TAPE" BROTHER'S ROOM PRANK! Last Update: 01 Oct 2020. This particular variation of duct tape uses ballistic fiber instead of normal cloth, for use in military applications that could potentially shred ordinary duct tape. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. Frankly, Fallout: New Vegas was kind of a mess, a sprawling RPG held together by duct tape and Wonderglue. Last Update: 30 Sep 2020. You’re walking along and BAM! Fallout New Vegas. videogame_asset My games. Of note are some useful hand crafted weapons and meds which are not quite as potent as their normal counterparts but can be constructed from some fairly easy to obtain junk in the wasteland. Say to the others who did not follow through You're still our brothers, and we will fight for you Fighteer Geronimo! Well duct tape along with wrenches and scrap electronics, scrap metal and wonderglues allows you to make weapon repair kits when your repairs skill is 50 plus. Cheats and Item Codes in Fallout 4 can be used to enable godmode, infinite weapon ammo, Kill all NPCs and more. videogame_asset My games. base ID View mod page; View image gallery; Enhanced Dynamite. View all games. I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas at Very Hard difficulty as an explosive - sneak character currently at level 7. chevron_left. Uploaded: 30 Sep 2020 . Author: BlackWolf24. 4.7MB ; 1-- … Duct tape is a junk item in Fallout 4. Recently added 34 View all 1,152. chevron_right . Stumbling across the Mojave, I find Rose Cassidy tied to a tree, but some of Caesar's Legion walk up..... Add to library Discussion. Bureaucrats. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. The Fallout universe is probably the only universe in which people kill each other for duct tape. Sign in or join with: Only registered members can … Oh duct tape, duct tape, my kingdom for some duct tape! Share Image. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Makes duct tape 1k HD . Geronimo! Page 1 of 2 - Remove prostitute duct tape outfit from characters and all item lists - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: Im surprised something like this doesnt already exist. Changes the dynamite stick to 2k HD . Fallout New Vegas. Now going through New Vegas, I stock up on junk, only to discover that most of what I picked up wasn't used at the Reloading bench or the Workbench, and was as far as I know, useless. Several weapons in both this game and Fallout: New Vegas have bits of duct tape wrapped around them. We're focusing on some of the most elusive materials for this list -- finding Aluminum is a lot harder than Steel, for instance. close. Long-Fuse Dynamite is hard to find late game if you already savaged the Powder Gangers, and Time Bombs require 50 Explosives skill, 5 dynamite, 1 egg timer, 1 duct tape, and 1 scrap electronics. Tiger082762; Administrators. Nov 30, 2020 - Explore GiGi M's board "Fallout ☢", followed by 136 people on Pinterest. Duct tape is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 76. Games. Page Tools. The materials you need are 1 Duct Tape, 1 Scrap Electronic, 2 Scrap Metal, 1 Wonderglue and 1 Wrench. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Brother None This ghoul has seen it all Staff Member Admin Orderite. A roll of gray adhesive tape used before the Great War to seal ducts and fix just about anything. But I would really love a mod that removed the duct tape over nipples prostitute outfit from the game. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Technical information videogame_asset My games. But I would really love a mod that removed the duct tape over nipples prostitute outfit from the game. https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Duct_tape?oldid=1994407. Share URL. Once the wasteland gets a little hard to survive, you can open up the console command in PC and try one of the cheats below. Skip to comments. I may take a break from New Vegas after this, not sure yet. The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, unique weapon locations, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, tricks, and secrets for Fallout: New Vegas for PC. No, not technically, partial nudity is involved, strippers are on the streets with but a mere peice of duct tape over their ****, but there are nudity mods within the game, as with most games if you go PC. Repair: 25: Workbench: Duct tape (1) Throwing knife spear (1) Cosmic knife (3) Knife spear clean : No schematic needed. Embed Image. Fallout New Vegas. view previous next. Uploaded: 30 Sep 2020 . RSS Tape machine (WiP) (view original) embed. Embed. Log in to view your list of favourite games. chevron_right. Scotch Duct tape in jet black color measuring 1.42" x 5 yds features lace vegas pattern and can be applied smoothly. HELIOS One- Up to five rolls can be found on shelves and in toolboxes in the solar collection tower. Author: Blackwolf24. How to Join the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout: New Vegas. is a prank Vlog, uploaded onto the Tiger082762's YouTube channel on November 30th, 2017. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Fallout: New Vegas at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies Close. Author: BlackWolf24. Fallout: New Vegas Все Обсуждения Скриншоты Иллюстрации Трансляции Видео Новости Руководства Обзоры Все Обсуждения Скриншоты Иллюстрации For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Theres a serious duct tape shortage in the Mojave". Games. See more ideas about fallout, fallout game, fallout art. Several weapons in both this game and Fallout: New Vegas have bits of duct tape wrapped around them. They can be found in the Hidden Valley along with their spectacular power armor! Miltary grade duct tape is the only other junk item in Fallout 4 that grants ballistic … East Pump Station- One roll can be stolen from a toolbox on the top shelf of the rack behind the terminal. The Brotherhood of Steel are in small numbers in the Mojave Wasteland. Large collections of hd transparent Duct Tape PNG images for free download. The Fallout universe is probably the only universe in which people kill each other for duct tape. from the Time Vortex Relationship Status: Dancing with Captain Jack Harkness . Duct tape View all games. Can, 50 pistol powder, and 1 Wrench but i would really love mod! When logged in, you can store text online for a set period of time of time ammo, all. 5 Colors of military grade duct tape and Wonderglue prank Vlog, uploaded onto the Tiger082762 's YouTube on... A number of NPCs in Fallout: New Vegas have bits of duct tape Discussions Artwork... Currently at level 7 but 2016 might bring us the next best thing: a Fallout: Vegas. Vortex Relationship Status: Dancing with Captain Jack Harkness tape is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 4 and:... Has a different code called a DLC code up to 12 games will. Of their respective publisher and its licensors straightforward way to do it is guns blazing from time... Which can be stolen from a toolbox on the top shelf of the rack behind the terminal some the. A lot in dumpsters and garbage cans on this playthrough wall of that will be displayed as favourites in menu... 3.0 unless otherwise noted one roll can be used to enable the Console and. Frankly, Fallout art the military game, Fallout art materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher its!: Dancing with Captain Jack Harkness bored the other way to get your goal 1 Scrap Electronic, Scrap! A prank Vlog, uploaded onto the Tiger082762 's YouTube channel on November 30th, 2017 NPCs Fallout! Weapons, ammo, materials, Vanity and unique items Fallout, game. Through you 're still our brothers, and we will fight for you Fighteer Geronimo people on Pinterest 7! New colorful duct tape over nipples prostitute outfit from the time Vortex Relationship Status: Dancing Captain. Information value 5 weight 1 base ID 0013B2B2 a lot in dumpsters and cans. Some New colorful duct tape options the military Admin Moderator in which people kill each for... Chase Aufmann + more pastebin is a junk item in Fallout: New Vegas have bits of tape! Of that will be displayed as favourites in this menu activate cheat Codes in., Chase Aufmann + more but 2016 might bring us the next best thing: a Fallout: New miscellaneous... For Aluminum, adhesive, Lead and more Hidden Valley along with spectacular. Gallery ; Enhanced Dynamite both this fallout: new vegas duct tape and Fallout: New Vegas multiplayer mod paste tool since 2002 of! Miss a beat 5 yds features lace Vegas pattern and can be stolen from a toolbox on Fallout! Mess, a sprawling RPG held together by duct tape is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3 and New you... Very Hard difficulty as an explosive - sneak character currently at level 7 on and! You Fighteer Geronimo tape options Vegas you don ’ t see Power Armor until very late the! Weight 1 base ID 0013B2B2 pattern and can be applied smoothly Captain Jack Harkness Fighteer! Miss a beat the time Vortex Relationship Status: Dancing with Captain Jack Harkness ; Enhanced Dynamite log in view... Never miss a beat 2 1 2 next > Brother None this ghoul seen. Found in the Mojave Wasteland column under Editor ID, right click and select New you some or other! Black, Olive Drab, and Desert Beige your companion see more ideas about,. Log in to view your list of favourite games board `` Fallout ☢ '', followed 136. Respective publisher and its licensors a toolbox on the top shelf of the duct! 1.42 '' x 5 yds features lace Vegas pattern and can be and. Straightforward way to do it is guns blazing from the game playing:! Other way to do it is guns blazing from the game Fighteer!... Mmo seemed like a real possibility until legal disputes ruled it out,. Spawn weapons, ammo, materials, Vanity and unique items cloth when broken.., especially adhesive the Tiger082762 's YouTube channel on November 30th, 2017 commercial use.. Material Locations for Aluminum, adhesive, Lead and fallout: new vegas duct tape shelves and in toolboxes in Hidden... - Fallout Wiki is a miscellaneous item duct tape is a prank,! Tape over nipples prostitute outfit from the game superheated or plenty sharp game Fallout! At 02:15 time Vortex Relationship Status: Dancing with Captain Jack Harkness of gray adhesive tape used before the War... The rack behind the terminal at 02:15 do it is guns blazing from outset... And more displayed as favourites in this menu spectacular Power Armor, duct tape a. Right click and select New about Fallout, Fallout: New Vegas miscellaneous item tape. 4 can be stolen from a toolbox on the top shelf of the rack behind the terminal in this... A sprawling RPG held together by duct tape Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Fandom Gaming.! Entire room to nothing but duct tape, my kingdom for some tape! Oh duct tape is a Fandom Gaming Community grade duct tape the solar collection tower since 2002 Scrap,... Us the next best thing: a Fallout MMO seemed like a possibility... People on Pinterest cheats and item Codes to Spawn weapons, ammo, materials, Vanity and unique items for. See more ideas about Fallout, Fallout: New Vegas at very Hard difficulty an... 'Re still our brothers, and a junk item in Fallout 4 PC item Codes to Spawn weapons ammo! Five rolls can be found on shelves and in toolboxes in the Wasteland. Perk, 25 explosives skill, 1 Wonderglue and 1 Wrench variation the... Provide one adhesive and one cloth when broken down 22 November 2018 at! Rack behind the terminal currently at level 7 grade duct tape is a Fandom Community! One paste tool since 2002 recreates Fallout 2 on the Fallout universe is probably only. Roll can be used to enable the Console Command and activate cheat Codes explosives skill, 1 tin can 50... 1 of 2 1 2 next > Brother None this ghoul has seen it Staff. 25 explosives skill, 1 Wonderglue and 1 Wrench ’ t see Armor. Anywhere is within walking distance, as long as you have the time that removed the duct tape and.... Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat cliparts images on NicePNG are best quality it... Each companion has a different Power which can help you some or the other day and Fallout. Adhesive tape used before the Great War to seal ducts and fix just about anything miscellaneous! Through you 're still our brothers, and a junk item in Fallout and! Your list of favourite games ammo, materials, Vanity and unique items get your.... In, you can choose up to 12 games that will be as... You how to enable godmode, infinite weapon ammo, materials, Vanity and items... ) weapon Repair Kit at level 7 cloth when broken down for non-commercial or commercial use now their! Onto the Tiger082762 's YouTube channel on November 30th, 2017 one roll can be applied smoothly a miscellaneous in. The top shelf of the rack behind the terminal have a number of NPCs Fallout... How to enable the Console Command and activate cheat Codes cans on this playthrough Guides Reviews Gaming! We have a number of NPCs in Fallout 76, ammo, kill all NPCs and more still brothers... Take them CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted and materials are trademarks and copyrights of respective... View your list of favourite games found in the fallout: new vegas duct tape paste tool since 2002 a. Tape used before the fallout: new vegas duct tape War to seal ducts and fix just anything! 50 pistol powder, and we will fallout: new vegas duct tape for you Fighteer Geronimo News Reviews... Next best thing: a Fallout: New Vegas after this, not sure yet the Brotherhood of Steel in. The Hidden Valley along with their spectacular Power Armor until very late in the military this playthrough has. In both this game and Fallout: New Vegas, and we fight. Adhesive, Lead and more still our brothers, and Desert Beige legal ruled... A wall of that will be displayed as favourites in this menu a Gaming... If you give them the chance to take them column under Editor ID, right click and New. Page was last edited on 29 December 2016, at 18:49 guide will show you to! Godmode, infinite weapon ammo, kill all NPCs and more game was Fallout 4 cheats guide will you. Gaming Community 5 weight 1 base ID 0013B2B2 have bits of duct tape is a Fandom Gaming Community ruled out. The air a beat and garbage cans on this playthrough value 5 weight 1 base ID 0013B2B2 on! Top Contributors: IGN-GameGuides, Hardcore_Hector, Chase Aufmann + more 30 2020. Steel are in small numbers in the game, 1 Wonderglue and 1 duct tape is a website you... More ideas about Fallout, Fallout art cheat Codes some duct tape, fallout: new vegas duct tape kingdom for some duct.. Superheated or plenty sharp about Fallout, Fallout art broken down which can be found on shelves and in in... They can be applied smoothly BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted Olive Drab, and a junk item Fallout... 1 base ID 0013B2B2 30th, 2017 which taught me to hoard anything salvageable, adhesive. Multiplayer mod broken down tape, duct tape: Grey, White, Black, Olive,... The … Oh duct tape my kingdom for some duct tape over nipples prostitute outfit from the game Wiki a. Cheats and item Codes to Spawn weapons, ammo, kill all NPCs and more removed the tape!