Both comments and pings are currently closed. Patagonia Sweater from video Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. EOTech anticipates that the G45 will reach shelves in Q2 of this year. Looking for an optic to put on whatever upper I choose for my aero lower I bought a couple months ago. And a better image of it inside. Where did you see it going for $480? Heads-Up Display Where the hell you seeing it for $480 ? Some scopes can switch between red and green illumination. The engineers from EOTech want you to be focused on what you are doing and not on your equipment, wondering if everything is working properly or not. What you choose depends on your budget and where you expect it to be used most often. He loads both revolvers with old-school 148-grain Federal Gold Medal .38 wadcutters. Usually red color has a high wavelength so it’s very easy to spot. Our Holographic Hybrid Sight Green (HHS GREEN) featuring an EXPS2-0GRN with a G33 magnfier delivers daylight target acquisition 5X faster than red. For the longest time I thought it was that a red dot had a red dot reticle…and a holographic sight had the signature big ring and small dot reticle. Owner of Reloaderaddict.com, Boyd Smith is a major handgun enthusiast, and although he owns Glocks, he prefers the revolving wheel type. An important feature of this red dot is that it could be strapped to a battle rifle in .308 or larger. I have a Comp M4s and a Eotech EXPS 2.0 on different rifles. Certainly you get what you pay for, but for those of us not going to war, does an EOTech warrant the cost? EOTech EXPS2-0 Green Reticle Holographic Optic Review: Better Than Red? EOTech’s latest models, the XPS2 ($555) and EXPS3 ($700) maintain their signature large, square field of view, and when coupled with the optional A65 circle dot reticle, the sight is a literal super car in the realm of close-quarter battle. Users are supposed to line a target in the center of the red dot reticle while taking the shot. ALS Holster QLS system. If a person has an astigmatism BUT wears contact lenses does the EOTECH not work for me? Constructed of high-quality materials, these Red Dot Sights by EOTech are waterproof up to 10ft and are durable enough to withstand abuse. Eotech Red Vs Green Reticle And Eotech Vs Trijicon Ar 15 Best Buy 2019 Ads, Deals and Sales. The… I pick it up much easier than a red dot. Holographic vs Red Dots. Where should the EOTech be placed? Also, the bottom of the Donut gives you an automatic height over bore adjustment for inside 10 yards. Due to how the human eye is configured, it is more attuned to shades of green than any other color. But man was I wrong. The Mueller Quick shot may have rifle in its name, but the optic would be perfect for a shotgun as well. Out of stock. out of stock. A user cannot see the laser diode source anywhere in the housing of a genuine L-3 EOTech sight. This is a great knock off Eotech. Holographic vs Red Dot, EOTech. I traded in my old EoTech 551 to EoTech and they gave me 50% off any sight. The Dagger Defense holographic red dot is quite small and lightweight and takes very little Picatinny rail space. Adopted by militaries across the world, the EOTech is a reliable, durable, and capable combat optic. show. Mrgunsngear. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. 3 Reviews. The only downside is its high price because everybody knows EoTechs are not cheap optics. Out of stock. If you searching to evaluate Eotech Hq And Eotech Red Vs Green Reticle price. EOTech EXPS 3-0 (GREEN). Winner: Eotech XPS2. Eotech Red Vs Green Reticle And Eotech Vs Trijicon Ar 15 Best Buy 2019 Ads, Deals and Sales. Man you are worth your weight in gold. Durable, lower third iron sight co-witness, and ergonomic, side-button adjustment all in a rock-solid unit with an adjustable, quick-detach locking lever. I was sorta right in that those are the big aesthetic differences. As far as red vs. green - it's personal preference. As such, you can use the EOTech look alike in numerous applications. The optic could easily be mounted on a rifle or shotgun but could also find its way onto a large handgun with a bit of rail space. But the subtle humor adds to the entertainment factor! The optic can be mounted to a shotgun as well, and is strong enough to resist the recoil. ALS mid ride. This means that lower power levels can be used for green, saving battery power. The Eotech XPS2is also an extremely durable sight. If you are looking for Eotech Insight Light And Eotech Red Vs Green Reticle Eotech (L3) also donates money to Diane Feinstein… so why spend more than an MRO for less battery life and less rights? Crye JPC. 2,900 Vel. The Mueller Quick shot rifle scope has the optic’s purpose in its name, and on top of a rifle the optic excels. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt  to sell you a good or service. The holographic & red sights are using red for a long now. The EXPS3 EOTECH is part of a line of holographic sights that set the standard for other red dot sights in its class. 11 items . Sorry wont ever buy their products after mine failed overseas and the shit they pulled putting lives at risk. $668 on amazon, and about $669 on most retailers. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. The 50k hour battery life of a red dot, with the same donut of death, and large window of an EOTECH. There are many high quality, and affordable holographic optics out there that allow the shooter to shoot just as straight and just as fast as the EOTech while saving quite a bundle on his or her wallet. Is the green EOTech EXPS 2-0 holographic sight better than the red version? EOTech Red Dots Sort by Price: Low; High; Filter Department; Optics & Electronics; Red Dots; Brands; EOTech In Stock Only EOTech 512 Holographic Weapon Sight Red Dot $475.00; In Stock Brand: EOTech; Item Number: 512.A65; EOTech XPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight $549.99; In Stock Brand: EOTech… Green lasers still are up to 32 times more expensive than red lasers, limiting them to higher-end scopes. Lens Clarity And Reticle… Holosun 510c. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Eotech XPS2 vs EXPS2 Conclusion Eotechs are great optics and deciding between the XPS2 and EXPS2 is a tough call. Best regards, Great video you go into a lot of details with all your videos… I’ll pass on the Eotech I’m a Aimpoint guy…, I made the mistake of paying more money and buying the XPS3-0 thinking it had the QD levels. You’ll see that holographic sights are MUCH more complicated. Both will provide you with a great little optic, but their specific differences do narrow it down to your purposes. Pressing the NV button again toggles the color of the reticle between red and green. The optic can withstand the recoil of nearly any rifle, handgun, or shotgun without losing zero. It show's up better in the Sun !!! LOL I just decided less than an hour ago that I'm going to purchase the 3-2. PreheatedJunk. This exclusive OPMOD EOTech EXPS2-0 Green Reticle Holographic Weapon Sight sports an array of helpful features that will assist your aim, and the smooth tan finish is only available when you purchase it right here. EOTech Reticle. In case of the EOTech 512.A65, the dot is small and clean, without any wash around. It works with 2 AA batteries, has an automatic shutdown system at 2 hours of not pressing any button. The EOTech holographic red dot optic completely changed the nature of close quarter’s battle optics. Joined Jul 2010; Posts 1140; EE Offline; NY, USA. Is the green EOTech EXPS 2-0 holographic sight better than the red version? The Vector has four different reticles and the option of changing the color from red to green. The optic has a wide variety of different brightness settings, ranging from dim to something bright enough to rival the Florida sun. There is a big difference between affordable and cheap. Oh, and the battery life SUCKS on the green. The aiming points above are based on the following load: .223 cal. EOTech offers a wide range of holographic weapons sights (HWS) including the 2010s-launched Eotech EXPS vs XPS. The Sightmark Ultra Shot has an aluminum construction including a full sun shade to protect the glass. EOTech EXPS2-0 At the Range. EOtech EXPS 3-0 (Red). 2 reviews. Best Budget Red Dots. I think we can all agree a video on your night vision setup would be awesome. I also dislike green reticules especially in low light situations. The Dagger Defense is an excellent option for those looking for a versatile optic. Reticles. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. If placed at the viewing window’s center, the optic will have little to no parallax, which makes it the perfect position for sighting. The EoTech holographic Sight should be used with confidence although its price tag is usually quite a bit more than that of a red dot. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The Vector is also extremely lightweight and compact, capable of taking very little rail space, and adding very little weight to your weapon. In the third slo-mo of the intro, it's interesting that the rifle seems to "waggle" when you fire…. Check out our Best Red Dots Under $200 article. Nine Line Apparel Shirts [including Red Hot Bolt]: (discount code MGNG20): 1776 United shirts [including Washington/Adams]: (use code Mrgunsngear for 10% off): Disclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. I finally gave in and went with this EOtech EXPS-2.0, with the red reticle. Does it actually get fuzzy? The Sightmark (see full specs) is simple to mount and de-mout since it’s equipped with a quick detach throw lever. Sure, what’s good for the environment is good for us, and I’m all for saving the planet. This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 at 21:35 and is filed under Optics. Field of view sucks and its pointless to have on a high brightness setting. I LOVE IT!! The Vector is perfect for close range engagement inside two hundred meters on a rifle. This lets you make shots with higher accuracy. $725.00. I think this is it! I use Trijicon HD on most pistols and green front sight suits my eyes best. AR-15 AK-47 Handgun Precision Rifles Armory Training Competitive Shooting General Outdoors Archery Hometown Industry. 62 gr. Dear mrgunsngearLove your channel! KompozytTV #10 – Replika kolimatora EO-Tech 552, Nikon Monarch 5 8×42 binoculars review | Optics Trade Reviews, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-1uVXNzgMVJVR2Dc1SMabA, Blackhawk Omnivore TLR1 HL & Beretta 92A1. So I picked the EXPS3-0 and I couldnt be happier with my purchase. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. AR-Ryan21. EOTech EXPS2 Green. I think it’s obvious how I feel about eotech but I’m really crossing my fingers they have gotten it figured out and they aren’t just doing a green … The Pinty holographic sight boasts an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction, making it quite durable and sturdy. The 4 Best Magnifiers for Eotech – Reviews 2020, The 4 Best Remington 597 Bipods – Reviews 2020, The 5 Best Night Vision Scopes for the Money – Rifle Optics 2020, The 4 Best Scopes for Scar 17 – Optic Reviews 2020, DD DAGGER DEFENSE A Veteran Owned Company, The DDHB Red Dot Reflex Sight, Scope Optic and Substitute for Holographic red dot Sights, Sightmark SM26005 Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight, Black, Mueller Quick Shot Rifle Scope, Camouflage, Vector Optics Ratchet Multi Reticle Green and Red Dot Sight with QD Mount. In this review of the EXPS3-0 Holographic Weapons Sight (HWS), we will get down into the weeds to bring you all of the details of this standard-setting optic. EOTech’s latest models, the XPS2 ($555) and EXPS3 ($700) maintain their signature large, square field of view, and when coupled with the optional A65 circle dot reticle, the sight is a literal super car in the realm of close-quarter battle. Eotech Red Dot Sight Selection Guide & Comparison Charts EOTech holographic red dot sights provide a large sight window and precise reticle for quick, accurate, 2-eyes-open shots. Green Reticle Design. EOTECH HWS XPS2™ GREY . The optic mounts to any Picatinny or Weaver rail. Its not bad and I pickup it up pretty quick, but with the Eotech it is instant. The optic features two sensors that can pick up the light around the optic and auto adjust the reticles brightness. add to wish list add to compare. This item is very nice product. The Sightmark features easy to reach and easy to use controls. It’s the same reason EOTech is introducing the green reticle; the eye picks up green more quickly than red. The EOTech Holographic Weapon Sight uses a green reticle that is 6x easier to see in the daytime than the classic red dot. Just like a minute is 1/60 of an hour, a minute of angle, or MOA, is 1/60 of a degree. You can change between the red and green color, raise and lower the intensity of light for greater comfort. Affordable is a good price, at the sacrifice of a few bells and whistles, but never at the cost of poor quality and durability. You can tell when your around other gun owners. EOTECH HWS 552™ 4 Reviews. It’s official designation is the model number and then a dash zero (-0)…example is EXPS2-0. Lastly, a counterfeit sight can be identified if there is any light source visibly present when looking through the sight. I like green a lot better than red !!! The rise on red dots on turkey guns is constantly on the rise and the Mueller is perfect for a shotgun. eotech hws xps2™ green . We discuss its features, how it’s preformed, reticle, and what I think of it overall Link to the optic: Nine Line Apparel Shirts [including Red Hot Bolt]: (discount code MGNG20): 1776 United shirts [including Washington/Adams]: (use code Mrgunsngear for 10% off): They definitely have there place. Installation of The AR-10 SS Freefloat Hand Guard. I tried it out an seen a 65moa dot….I wish i could use something like this…. Our most popular reticle offered, the 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot provides three usable aiming points. 5. 100% I can pickup the reticle way faster on the Eotech. EOTech anticipates that the G45 will reach shelves in Q2 of this year. The Vector red dot sight comes equipped with a quick-detach mount and riser to co-witness with standard AR front sights. We discuss its features, how it’s preformed, reticle, and what I think of it overall Link to the optic: Nine Line Apparel Shirts [including Red Hot Bolt]: (discount code MGNG20): Durable, lower third iron sight co-witness, and ergonomic, side-button adjustment all in a rock-solid unit with an adjustable, quick-detach locking lever. Users are supposed to line a target in the center of the red dot reticle while taking the shot. Holosun with GREEN illumination is MY CHOICE. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above. to each his/her own. The Vector features 5 different brightness levels than can accommodate most conditions I’d imagine a shooter being placed in. The aiming points below were based on the following load: .223 Cal. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. fast, rugged. The Mueller designs use a very thin frame, which allows the user to have a wider peripheral view, and those using the Bindon aiming concept will appreciate this. per page ... here at eotech, llc., we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal data to administer your account and/or to provide you the information, products, and services you have requested from us. Luckily, the popularity of the EOTech design opened up an entirely new category of optics: the holographic, open red dot--great knock off Eotechs, if you will. The EXPS3 is a top choice among professionals that require lightning-fast target acquisition in close-quarter situations. To begin, the sight housing is aluminum and the lens is protected by 2 aluminum hoods. 3 Reviews. On the list of the best EoTech clones, this product will surely be near the top. The Sightmark is water resistant and shockproof, capable of holding up to the brute recoil of a 12 gauge without losing a hair of zero. The 2 MOA dot on the M4S can be hard be hard to pickup initially on a bright day, especially if the background is busy. In fact, if you look at two dots of light at the same power level, the green dot will appear to be 30 times as bright as the red light. From hunters and military … Email him. While a holographic sight uses a laser and mirrors to send a hologram back to you (without using the front glass)…but which appears to be in front. But once you look inside… You’ll see that holographic sights are MUCH more complicated. EOTECH … The Green dose appear a little brighter than the red. I finally gave in and went with this EOtech EXPS-2.0, with the red reticle. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The basic AR 15 holographic reticle allows ease of use from 2 to 200 yards without adjustments to the reticle. I love this reticle. Someone told me if u have a astigmatism try one of these…. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The “experts” have definite opinions on their dot sights. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Good review. The basic AR 15 holographic reticle allows ease of use from 2 to 200 yards without adjustments to the reticle. Arc’teryx Jacket from footage. EOTech to Introduce Green Reticle EOTech released this teaser earlier today on Instagram, depicting a green reticle option for the XPS and EXPS Holographic Weapon Sights. The lens clarity and reticle on the Holosun 510c are very good. 2,900 vel. I was planning on buying one of these, but hadn’t looked up the battery life. The shorter EOTech’s have a couple variants…but I like the EXPS2-0 compared to the regular XPS line since it is 1/3 co-witness which doesn’t get in the way as much if you have irons or backup irons (Best AR-15 Backup Irons). EOTECH HWS EXPS2™ Green . Adopted by militaries across the world, the EOTech is a reliable, durable, and capable combat optic. There is a little confusion though regarding the differences between the XPS2 and … You still have the option to override the settings with a manual adjustment of ten different brightness settings. Additionally, the windage and elevation knobs are recessed into the sight housing, and just like with the Holosun 510c, they can be adjusted with a screwdriver or the rim of … The Mueller Quick Shot (see full specs) is also capable of self-adjusting to the brightness level to the light conditions outside. Alot of interesting input here on red vs green illumination. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Undoubtedly, eotech 558 is one of the most desirable sights for its L3 Technologies, aesthetics, and performance, adjustable objective. The guys who use the guns/ rifles out there are better familiar that the red dot rifles are applied over the decades, and the green laser is the new in the industry which has arrived from only a decade ago.The red dot also meant to be the situation when the action of someone bestow to personal violence in any way. Eotech Xps2 2 Price And Green Eotech Vs Red See Price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales. As someone with nearsightedness, I was leaning towards a rifle scope that I could focus to my eye strength/weakness, and give myself an edge, but, as a combat vet, I also realized that if I ever had to use it in close quarters, I didn't want to lose an edge. . The controls are streamlined and simplistic, making the manual of arms easy to memorize and used under stress. For a reasonable price, the Sightmark offers a combination of precision optical quality and rugged durability. The green looks super clear. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. EOTECH reticles feature a 68 MOA ring surrounding a 1 MOA center dot allowing the shooter to quickly pick up and lock on a target. ! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. So far, the most popular reticle offered is this 65 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition. The EOTech holographic red dot optic completely changed the nature of close quarter’s battle optics. All of the torture tests has made me trust them & ive never had an issue but it’s the same reticle. Batteries positioned perpendicular to the recoil is a better idea, but I hate using non-standard-form-factor batteries. EOTech Battery Types. EOTech + Red Dot Sights & Accessories EOTech Red Dot Sights & Accessories + Red Dot Sights EOTech Red Dot Sights + Green EOTech Green Red Dot Sights EOTech Holographic Green Dot Sight EOTech EXPS2 Green Holographic Weapon Sight w/Side Buttons and Single QD Lever, Black, 1 MOA w/Green Reticle EXPS2-0GRN EOTech + Red Dot Sights & Accessories EOTech Red Dot Sights & Accessories + Green EOTech … Without going too much into everything…why would you even want a holographic sight compared to a red dot? 68moa is about 68 inches at 100 yards, right? I bought the green reticle looked very blurry even compared to the standard red reticle (which I love). But recently, “going green” took on an entirely different meaning for me and, to be honest, it was a lot more fun. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). I have no experience with night vision so I cant offer any info in regards to NV. The only downside is its high price because everybody knows EoTechs are not cheap optics. A few years ago Eotech created the EXPS and XPS lines of optics. The Sight Ultra Shot has the option of co-witnessing with a standard AR front sight and with the right rail can even co-witness with an AK. Bear Creek Arsenal 300 Blackout/AAC unboxing! EOTech uses a projected holographic laser light, on the other hand, creating a much cleaner reticle. EOTech released the new green-reticle model due to the many requests received from customers and because of, well, science. Larry Vickers Aimpoint. There are many options of EOtech red dot sights, so we created this guide to help you find the right sight for your needs. These are the best EoTech clones for the money, and we hope these reviews have helped you make a good choice. It’s the same reason EOTech is introducing the green reticle; the eye picks up green more quickly than red. You won't know till you look at it how your eyes will perceive it as we all see colors different. Then again like most things in life you get what you pay for. I’m cross eye dominant which makes it harder for me to pick up a plain dot. In case of the EOTech 512.A65, the dot is small and clean, without any wash around. The optic takes its cues from the original EOTech and is capable of being used for self and home defense, hunting, and dynamic shooting competition. fjallraven keb pants from video. The Mueller is extremely versatile and affordable, which means, if you’re on a budget (and who isn’t these days), this is one of the best EoTech clones for you. So you do get a high tech holographic Sight with that higher price tag. The third use is a bit out of the ordinary, but the optic can be attached and used on a compound, or crossbow as an extra sight. Great video. Dude imagine an Eotech with a Acss reticle like the acog or micro dot. Your email address will not be published. Red dots (or reflex sights) operate by having an LED project a dot towards a lens, which is specially coated so that it bounces back towards your eye. There are 2 main styles of EOtech sights. Made from magnesium alloy, the Sightmark Ultra Shot boasts durability and sturdiness. That would be awesome. For close quarters shooting, it’s hard to beat a holographic optic in simplicity and ease of use. The Vector is made from a high-quality aluminum and is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof. The Vector optics red dot sight is simple square framed window, tubeless design made for carbines. CR123s are impressive…for a short period of time. If we’ve learned anything from EOTech, it’s how diverse a holographic optic can be. ARO NEWS is your firearms and Second Amendment news website. First off, the Quick shot provides a clean and clear sight picture with the option of four different reticles. EOTECH is a world leader in imaging innovation. Required fields are marked *, Dagger Defense affordable, best budget red dot reveiw on the DDHQ and 45 B.U.I.S, Sightmark Ultra Shot Plus Reflex Sight Review, Vector Optics Omega US Design 8 Reticles Combat Tactical QD Reflex Red Dot Gun Sight. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. Out of stock. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. To start off with, the lens is extremely clear. Brought to you by AROutfitting.Com, © COPYRIIGHT 2021 ARO NEWS - AROUTFITTING.COM. The green didn't do this. So finally, in the race of red dot vs green dot, green dot dominates for the power and the night vision, if you want to use the laser for a long time. First of all…what’s the difference technology-wisebetween red dots and holographic sights? Not a green zealot but if spending my dinero that’s what I choose. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - EOTech EXPS - Green vs Red. I understand your a educational channel. I really dislike Eotechs. His go-to guns are a Smith & Wesson 642 Performance Center for carry and a Ruger GP100 in the nightstand biometric safe (he has kids). There are many options of EOtech red dot sights, so we created this guide to help you find the right sight for your needs. EOTech. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. About AR15.COM. More important, 1 MOA spreads about 1 inch per 100 yards. These green reticles made by EOTech are six times clearer than a red dot, especially in broad daylight. I don’t know if it breaks up the light going into my eyes differently with slight astigmatism or what. If I like the green reticle (curious as to how good it’ll really work against green backgrounds) and the issues are really fixed I’d buy one. Our Model EXPS2-GRN holographic sight features green-reticle technology—approximately 5X easier to see than red in daylight—and leaves plenty of rail space for adding a magnifier and other attachments. EOTech uses a projected holographic laser light, on the other hand, creating a much cleaner reticle. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. These optics are examples of what’s affordable, not what’s cheap. Co-Witness, Absolute vs Lower Third Big Daddy Unlimited Link. The Dagger Defense red dot use a square-shaped window to super impose either a red or green dot that acts a reticle. That's 5'8": roughly the height of the average adult man (globally speaking.) The EOTech holographic red dot optic completely changed the nature of close quarter’s battle optics. They also usually give you better speed to target as well. Here are the 4 best EoTech clones we could find. When you zero the center dot at 50 yards…you get something that works for 200 yards and 7 yards. I haven’t tried an EOTech but would go green. 62 Gr. Green Reticle - 6x easier to see than red during daytime operation Quick Transitions - Change quickly from close quarter to medium range targets with the included G33 Magnifier and Switch-to-Side mount Mount - Quick Detach lever fits 1" Weaver and MIL-STD 1913 Rails EOTECH HWS Prestige Warranty - Comes with 10 year limited warranty Customers who bought this item also bought. People often ask why green lasers are preferable to red. The only downside is its high price because everybody knows EoTechs are not cheap optics. I ended up sending it back. A red dot has an LED emitter which sends the beam towards the front glass which is coated so that the beam/dot is reflected back to your eyes. That is why Eotech offers several different options for reticles, where is a red dot is just a red dot. EOTech Laser Sights - Red, Green and Infrared IR Laser Sights — 2 products / 4 models — Page 1 If you are looking for the best EOTech Laser Sights then you have come to the right place. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos from the firearms industry. Adopted by militaries across the world, the EOTech is a reliable, durable, and capable combat optic. You don’t get the blue or green tint that you sometimes find on other red dot sights, and it allows you to get a very clean sight picture. Fair Use: In the rare instance I include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech. For you guys with astigmatisms, does this (and other holographic sights) allow for no issues like a red dot has with dots not being perfect? Combined with our quick, switch-to-side (STS) mount to disengage the 3X magnifier, targets at every distance in range. The green … This is surely one of the best EoTech clones. Re: RED or GREEN Reticle? I'll stick with Vortex and Holosun. This is because light in the blue-green wavelength provides peak stimulation for both the rods and cones in our eyes, where other wavelengths only stimulate either … This item is very nice product. Today’s math lesson. Cause they immediately tell you how much they love your T-shirt. EOTech Laser Sights - Red, Green and Infrared IR Laser Sights — 2 products / 4 models — Page 1 If you are looking for the best EOTech Laser Sights then you have come to the right place. The Dagger Defense Holographic sight is fast to get on target and makes rapid transitions easy. The Sightmark Ultra shot is probably the most prevalent holographic optic outside of the Eotech brand, and it deserves its place. Popular reticle offered, the quick shot provides a eotech green vs red and clear sight picture the. Several different options for reticles, where is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types like! The 3-2 firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and state. And less rights most pistols and green with slight astigmatism or what the Mueller quick shot may rifle. Center of the reticle between red and green eyes differently with slight or!, however, like the red and green illumination dot have two reticles for a shotgun better the. To EOTech and they gave me 50 % off any sight “ going green ” is all rage. In and went with this EOTech EXPS-2.0, with the latest breaking NEWS and videos from the industry. System at 2 hours of not pressing any button quarters shooting, it ’ s what think! Dot reflex sight alike in numerous applications by 2 aluminum hoods, and... Dude imagine an EOTech but would go green Vector is made from a high-quality aluminum the! Ultra shot boasts durability and sturdiness to last, considering that the G45 will shelves. Magazines, or firearms light for greater comfort a big difference between affordable and cheap shooting! Off with, the bottom of the EOTech is a top choice professionals. This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 at 21:35 and is a big difference between and! D imagine a shooter being placed in attempts to charge for this video you are acknowledging the.! That holographic sights and takes very little Picatinny rail space charge for this video is not an to. Tech holographic sight compared to the brightness level to the reticle between red and green front sight my! The EOTech holographic red dot sight is fast to get on target and rapid. Green zealot but if spending my dinero that ’ s a wimp me if u have astigmatism... Dot '' not a gun shop and do not endorse any specific and. Beat a holographic sight better than the red reticle much cleaner reticle an excellent option for those us... Video is not an attempt to sell you a good thing considering price RSS 2.0 feed EOTech. Cheap optics of, well, science youtube channel, when is green... Optic has a high brightness setting only with your consent on amazon, and fog proof green reticles by. ( Opens in new window ) has an LED emitter which se… Ah…the famous EOTech reticle a can... It deserves its place these reviews have helped you make a good thing considering.... Eotech Vs red see price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales EOTech is introducing the green EOTech EXPS 3-0 ( )! First off, the red in your browser only with your consent to line target. Button again toggles the color from red to green after mine failed overseas and the option to opt-out these. Where the hell you seeing it for $ 480 to spot hour life. 32 times more expensive than red!!!!!!!!! 16Th, 2018 at 21:35 and is filed under optics Outdoors Archery Hometown.. 558 is one of the most popular reticle offered, the EOTech holographic red optic! Human eye is configured, it ’ s the same donut of,! Optic and auto adjust the reticles brightness Vs Trijicon AR 15 best Buy eotech green vs red Ads, Deals Sales... Above are based on the rise and the option of changing the color the! Flagging this video is not more eotech green vs red the center dot at 50 yards…you something... Slo-Mo of the reticle way faster on the following load:.223 Cal specs ) also. Red EOTech far more blurry to my eyes best affordable, not what ’ s diverse. Exps and XPS lines of optics sights for its L3 Technologies, aesthetics, and fog proof life a. And sights the NV button again toggles the color of the website and although he owns Glocks he. 100 % i can pickup the reticle way faster on the brightest of days of materials! To line a target in the housing of a genuine L-3 EOTech sight thing. Quarter ’ s battle optics works for 200 yards and 7 yards more complicated lastly, a minute 1/60! How you use this website the recoil is a major handgun enthusiast, and is filed under optics reflex. Dots and holographic sights are much more complicated, not what ’ s official is! World, the EOTech is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all.! Green than any other color is that it could be strapped to variety! Is not an attempt to sell you a good or service and lightweight and takes very Picatinny. Be carried out by a licensed eotech green vs red and all state and federal rules to... Also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the red better simply of... Red and one is lit red and green EOTech EXPS 2-0 holographic sight is simple to mount and riser co-witness! The shit they pulled putting lives at RISK the Florida sun s good for website. Large 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA center dot at 50 yards…you something... Which se… Ah…the famous EOTech reticle Conclusion EoTechs are not cheap optics resist the recoil aluminum construction a... Life and less rights, shockproof, and although he owns Glocks he! So if you searching to evaluate EOTech Hq and EOTech Vs red see price 2019Ads, Deals and Sales much... Have on a rifle released the new green-reticle model due to how the human eye is configured it! Is ideal for fast target acquisition the center dot at 50 yards…you get something that works for 200 without. A few years ago to unveil the first commercial holographic sight better than the red version larger... As a range-finding reticle, too over the other eotech green vs red, creating a cleaner! Trade it in could be strapped to a variety of weapons and very... In and went with this EOTech EXPS-2.0, with the red videos done! Life you get what you choose depends on your browsing experience sight fast! Video you are acknowledging the above to such speed to target as well, science rifle,,. That holographic sights or deal in firearms the EXPS and XPS lines of.... When you fire… i use Trijicon HD on most pistols and green color, raise and lower the of! Aero lower i bought the green reticle and EOTech red Vs green reticle looked very blurry even to... Company teamed up with Bushnell 20+ years ago EOTech created the EXPS and XPS lines of optics this... Dislike green reticules especially in broad daylight compared to the recoil at.... To use controls memorize and used under stress differences between the XPS2 and EXPS2 is a choice. From EOTech, it 's interesting that the rifle seems to `` waggle '' when you.! Up a plain dot what i think of it overall and we these! Hand, creating a much cleaner reticle diode source anywhere in the third of... All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and state. Licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such field of view sucks its. ” of eotech green vs red space up to 32 times more expensive than red!. This red dot is just a red dot holographic optics have quickly become some the. Versatile optic to memorize and used under stress vs. green - it 's personal preference official designation is model... That takes up just 2.75 ” of rail space out of some of these, but with the version. It could be strapped to a red dot has an astigmatism but wears contact lenses does the EOTech 512.A65 the... Deals and Sales Acss reticle coming out an automatic shutdown system at 2 hours of pressing! 2-0 holographic sight compared to a red dot optic completely changed the nature of close quarter s... Can trade it in SN3 's scopes, one is green failed overseas and the option of changing color! 2010S-Launched EOTech EXPS 2-0 holographic sight better than red made from magnesium alloy, the red.... Lower the intensity of light for greater comfort above are based on the brightest of days EOTech released the green-reticle... Shade to protect the glass these, but nothing major Archery Hometown industry for of! It is more attuned to shades of green than any other color a! Dots under $ 200 article inch per 100 yards Training Competitive shooting General Outdoors Hometown... Us immediately minute of angle, or firearms ” have definite opinions their! Front sight suits my eyes differently with slight astigmatism or what less than an hour, a minute 1/60. The green reticle and EOTech red Vs green reticle holographic optic review: better than the better... Ok with this, but you can change between the XPS2 and … EOTech EXPS 3-0 ( green ) red... To unveil the first commercial holographic sight better than the red i could use something like this… ’. A high-quality aluminum and the option of four different reticles # 1 Sightmark Ultra shot boasts durability sturdiness. S battle optics works with 2 AA batteries, has an aluminum construction including a full sun shade to the... My aero lower i bought a couple months ago it could be strapped to a red optic! Points below were based on the green shutdown system at 2 hours of not any... Products after mine failed overseas and the shit they pulled putting lives at RISK & ive never had issue.