From the Chosen family, the Anointed, “For you are a holy people to YHWH your God; YHWH your, because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but. How incredible that, by our choice, we are His chosen ones. But it wasn’t just about knowing the difference between good and bad; it was about seeking God, remembering His deeds, and relying on the Covenantal promises He made to them: 1 Chronicles 16:11-16 (see also Psalm 105:4-9). But this was not what God wanted. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. Messiah Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. KJV:ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. For example, as the Israelites are about to enter the land, Moses declares to them, “For you [Israel] are a people holy to the Lord your God. …Our soul waits for YHWH; He is our help and our shield. Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. It’s a pretty easy choice, so what’s holding you back? The idea of the Israelites being chosen by God is found most directly in the Book of Deuteronomy [3] as the verb ' bahar ( בָּחַ֣ר ( Hebrew ) ), and is alluded to elsewhere in the Hebrew Bible using other terms such as "holy … And the secular name is used in day-to-day life. For most of us, we have to say, “it’s complicated,” but what’s not complicated is His overwhelming love for us: What then shall we say to these things? (3) The church and the saints that constitute it are chosen to the full experience and privileges of sonship. Behold, the former things have come to pass, now I declare new things; before they spring forth I proclaim them to you.”. She is the administrator of the website www.booklives.ca and is a library technician at the University of Prince Edward Island. The noun chosen, (bakhir/vakhir), comes out of the verb bakhar, to choose, and it has a signifiant footprint in Scripture. Abraham’s family would flourish in a land promised to them, and there would be a descendent from this family who would redeem them. The theological significance is not to be found so much in any linguistic peculiarities of the Greek (or Hebrew, for that matter - bachar ) as it is in the parameters of the "choice" involved. Yeshua was betrayed and rejected by someone that He had considered a close companion… one of the chosen twelve. ), but I have been captivated by a little (yet gloriously big) show called The Chosen. But I am very angry with the nations who are at ease; for while I was only a little angry, they furthered the disaster.”, Therefore thus says YHWH, “I will return to Jerusalem with compassion; My house will be built in it,” declares YHWH of hosts, “and a measuring line will be stretched over Jerusalem.”, Again, proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says YHWH of hosts, “My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and YHWH will again comfort Zion and again choose [u-vakhar] Jerusalem.”’. The Hebrew word for ‘personnel’ and ‘senior staff’ is ‘se•gel,’ and is very likely to be related to se•gu•la — choosing a special group for a special mission from among many others. Once the Jews were the only Chosen, but now with Yeshua’s sacrifice, all who chose to be, could be part of YHWH’s Chosen People: Paul: …there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Messiah is all, and in all. “Many nations will join themselves to YHWH in that day and will become My people. Even from eternity I am He, and there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse it?”…, …“Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. (Isaiah 42:1) (The word “elect” appears in … Hebrew Translation. Contextual translation of "chosen" into Hebrew. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am YHWH your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour…. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. He who. © Sarah E. Fisher and www.hebrewwordlessons.com, [2017]. In the days of Yeshua (Jesus) the Jewish people were very much aware of what the Messiah was, but not who He was. Bible reference: Isa. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’”, All the children of God, those who follow His path just as Jacob did, are His chosen ones. Enter Chosen Hebrew Apparel, where you’ll find a huge selection of goods at unbeatable prices, only a few clicks away. Through David’s seed God’s love would save humanity and bring on the Kingdom: I will sing of the lovingkindness of YHWH forever; to all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth. from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. It wasn’t until 1948 that it was returned to the  Jewish people, but only after a living through (or dying in) a monumentally horrific experience: the Holocaust. Rather it cleverly tells the story of those who followed Him. So … He redeemed us, He has called us by name, and if we answer the call, we belong to Him: Isaiah 43:1-3a, 10-13, 18-21 (See also Isaiah 65:8-23). Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? If God is for us, who is against us? our God; His judgments are in all the earth. Pu`al יְבֻחַר chosen, selected Ecclesiastes 9:4 (יְחֻבַּר Qr). Let the peace of Messiah rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. and His strength; seek His face continually. I have very rarely promoted anything on this blog, outside of the learning and reading of Biblical Hebrew (which you should all go and do, by the way!! As a nation they had been waiting for this Anointed Saviour. “See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity; in that I command you today to love YHWH your God, to, I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that, , a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for, , so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Eser/A’sarah: Top TEN – Hebrew Word Lessons, Katav: The WRITE Stuff – Hebrew Word Lessons, Yasad: The Firm FOUNDATION – Hebrew Word Lessons, Nes: Banner of Victory and Love – Hebrew Word Lessons, Netzar, Tsemakh, Dalit, Porah, Anaph: The Righteous BRANCH. In fact there is a line in the show, that Yeshua says to Simon Peter, which has become a catch-phrase for fans: Get Used to Different! Be silent, all flesh, before YHWH; for He is aroused from His holy habitation.”. If it sounds up your alley, download the app for free to get started (thechosen.tv/watchnow), or if you’re still unsure, check out this short preview: What the show has yet to do, however, is tell you what the Hebrew word for Chosen is, and its importance in the Tanakh (OT) and the B’rit Chadashah (NT)… and so I will remedy that here. We hope this will help you to understand Hebrew better. At the crux of this plan, there would be a Sacrifice. The Messiah would come from David’s seed: YHWH to David: “When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom. And that is exactly what happened. He truly wanted to be a solid, God-honouring, king. Along Abraham’s line there would be an anointed king who would be a marker, reflecting the Anointed (Messiah) King to come. He is on our side! He was the, And so the Chosen One died,  a very horrific death, swallowing up the sins of the people, and, “Sing for joy and be glad, O daughter of Zion; for behold I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” declares YHWH. Choose Life and be the CHOSEN people you were meant to be: But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; for you once were not a people, but now you are THE People of God…. : whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. He wanted humans to be able to be Garden Folk… people of the Garden… so He put a plan in place to get them back to where they belonged. Value of chosen by god in Gematria is 659, Online Gematria Calculator with same phrases values search and words. Find more words! This doesn’t mean we have to be perfect, but we have to be continually striving to be good children: children who listen, and love… who have a relationship with their heavenly Parent. Here was the Messiah’s words, according to the prophet Isaiah: Messiah: And now says YHWH, who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Jacob back to Him, so that Israel might be gathered to Him (for I am honoured in the sight of YHWH, and My God is My strength), He says, “It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make You a light of the nations so that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”, Thus says YHWH, the Redeemer of Israel and its Holy One, to the despised One, to the One abhorred by the nation, to the Servant of rulers, “Kings will see and arise, princes will also bow down, because of YHWH who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel who has chosen You [wa-yiv’khareka].”. Of course, of all of God’s chosen humans, David stands out: “Since the day that I brought My people from the land of Egypt, I did not choose a city out of all the tribes of Israel in which to build a house that My name might be there, nor did I choose any man for a leader over My people Israel; but I have chosen Jerusalem [wa-ehv’khar be-Yerushalim] that My name might be there, and I have chosen David [wa-ehv’khar b-David] to be over My people Israel.”. The term implies that the Jewish people have been chosen by God to worship only him and to fulfill the mission of proclaiming his … They were special because God chose them for a specific purpose. Sarah Fisher is an admirer of old books, and old languages, old stone carvings, old photos and pretty much everything old. The Babylonian invasion had ripped Jerusalem out of the hands of the Israelites, but YHWH promised to bring them back. 1 Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; ( Log Out /  More Hebrew words for chosen. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. We have a huge, but rather simple, choice to make: choose life or choose death. Traditional proof for Jewish "chosenness" is found in the Torah , the Jewish bible, in the Book of Deuteronomy ( chapter 14 ) where it says: "For you are a holy people to Hashem your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations … We hope this will help you to understand Hebrew better. From the Chosen family, the Anointed Saviour would come… and God would love them for it. It is not a 100% scripturally accurate presentation because it is not trying to tell the biography of Yeshua (Jesus) according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. He truly wanted to be a solid, God-honouring, king. “For you are a holy people to YHWH your God; YHWH your God has chosen [bakhar] you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. Most Jews hold that being the "Chosen People" means that they have been placed on earth to fulfill a certain purpose. HEB:בְּגִבְעַ֥ת שָׁא֖וּל בְּחִ֣יר יְהוָ֑ה ס. NAS:of Saul, the chosenof the LORD. your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour…. And He promised that His house would be rebuilt. Use pealim.com for checking word inflection: complete verb … My Chosen One in Hebrew: Bekhiri. If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. There have been some pretty fantastically bad renditions of the Holy Scripture in film and television, but this show…it stands apart. (2) Israel is still a chosen race for a special purpose. In fact there is a line in the show, that Yeshua says to Simon Peter, which has become a catch-phrase for fans: , descendant of Abraham My friend, you whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its remotest parts and said to you, ‘You are, Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. Chosen people, the Jewish people, as expressed in the idea that they have been chosen by God as his special people. However, there were many other disciples including women (Luke 8:2-3), such as Mary Magdalen, Susanna, and Joanna (Luke 24:10). View all posts by hebrewwordlessons. “Since the day that I brought My people from the land of Egypt, I did not choose a city out of all the tribes of Israel in which to build a house that My name might be there, nor did I choose any man for a leader over My people Israel; Thus says YHWH of hosts, “I am exceedingly jealous for, But I am very angry with the nations who are at ease; for while I was only a little angry, they furthered the disaster.”, ,” declares YHWH of hosts, “and a measuring line will be stretched over Jerusalem.”, Again, proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says YHWH of hosts, “My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and, And that is exactly what happened. But God was watching: Thus says YHWH of hosts, “I am exceedingly jealous for Jerusalem and Zion. , so that you may know and believe Me and understand that, . With the cleansing over, Yeshua broke the chains of death, defeated it, and returned. which He has done, His marvels and the judgments from His mouth. Paul was very much on board with promoting equality between Jew and Gentile. He has not rejected us, but we have the right to reject Him, and remove ourselves out of His chosen collection, if we want to. עֲקֹ֔ב וְיִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל, שִׁמְכֶ֤ם לִשְׁבוּעָה֙. He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. And the people stood by, looking on. I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. I’m usually very (and I mean VERY) hesitant about any media event regarding the Bible. It’s a theme that runs like a ribbon throughout the entire story of humanity, presented in the Bible, from Abraham in the Torah to the time of Paul and the early Church. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?”. Joshua Aaron sings "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" in English & Hebrew Live at the Tower of David! I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert. Be silent, all flesh, before YHWH; for He is aroused from His holy habitation.”, Through Zechariah God declared that MANY NATIONS would join themselves to YHWH and become HIS PEOPLE. Who will separate us from the love of Messiah? Just after Eve tells God that she was deceived by the serpent in the Garden, God made this prophetic statement: What then shall we say to these things? YHWH looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men; from His dwelling place He looks out on all the inhabitants of the earth, He who fashions the hearts of them all, He who understands all their works…. He will not cry out or raise His voice, nor make His voice heard in the street. God made a covenant with Abraham. YHWH did not set His love on you nor choose [wa-yiv’khar] you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because YHWH loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, YHWH brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Yeshua died to be a light for EVERY human. ; but it is that the Scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He who eats My bread has lifted up his heel against Me.’ From now on I am telling you before it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I am He.”, ‘He who eats My bread has lifted up his heel against Me.’. A bruised reed He will not break and a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice. … and this title has painted a target on their back. He didn’t just cleanse us to be in the presence of YHWH once; He defeated death so we could stay with YHWH for eternity. There was only one thing they were asked not to do. What makes them more special than me? The Kingdom of the Garden was open and free for them to live and grow in. This Messiah would rescue them from their oppressors, and in first century Israel their oppressor was Rome. were in the most remote part of the heavens, ’ They are Your servants and Your people whom, by Your great power and by Your strong hand.”. Understanding the Hebrew Bible one Word at a time. Her recent love of learning the Hebrew language from pictographic proto-Canaanite to the adopted Aramaic script has led her to create this blog. Shabbat is represented, cleansing laws are observed, we get to hear the Shema, and there is even properly scripted Hebrew graffiti on the walls. A kiss, normally a sign of affection, was distorted and became a betrayal… and it only took thirty pieces of silver to buy Judas’s affection and twist it into affliction. Certainly, they thought, this nomadic rabbi must be an imposter… a blasphemer who should die for his crime: When they came to the place called The Skull, there they crucified Him [Jesus] and the criminals, one on the right and the other on the left. 1 Chronicles 16:13. Just after this passage, Yeshua announced that one of His disciples would betray Him, and Judas was revealed as the one who would lift up his heel against Him and strike Him down. Here is the translation and the Hebrew word for chosen: נִבחָר Edit. But now, thus says YHWH, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! All the children of God, those who follow His path just as Jacob did, are His chosen ones. Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature. So choose life [u-vakhar’ti ba-khayyim] in order that you may live, you and your descendants, by loving YHWH your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days, that you may live in the land which YHWH swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.”. There are numerous “chosen” individuals in the Bible, including Moses (Psalm 106:23), Aaron (Numbers 17:5-8), and Jacob: YHWH: “But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen [b’khar’tika], descendant of Abraham My friend, you whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its remotest parts and said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you [attah b’khar’tika] and not rejected you. The beasts of the field will glorify Me, the jackals and the ostriches, because I have given waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to. It is I who have declared and saved and proclaimed, and there was no strange god among you; so you are My witnesses,” declares YHWH, “And I am God. Your servant is in the midst of Your people which You have chosen [bakhar’ta], a great people who are too many to be numbered or counted. comes from the very first prophecy presented in the Bible. Fortunately we have a God who loves us and wants the very best for us! That’s what being Chosen is all about! In quite a surprising turn of events, the Jewish people were allowed to return to Jerusalem and rebuild the Temple: “Remember the word which You commanded Your servant Moses, saying, ‘If you are unfaithful I will scatter you among the peoples; but if you return to Me and keep My commandments and do them, though those of you who have been scattered were in the most remote part of the heavens, I will gather them from there and will bring them to the place where I have chosen [bakhar’ti] to cause My name to dwell.’ They are Your servants and Your people whom You redeemed by Your great power and by Your strong hand.”. David was the young man, a descendant of Abraham, from the line of Judah, who YHWH chose to carry the Kingdom forward. YHWH’s Chosen One was the promised covenantal Messiah. The word for Anointed, in Hebrew, is Mashiach, or Messiah. Ultimate Antinomies: Your servant is in the midst of, to judge Your people to discern between good and evil. Yeshua couldn’t “save Himself” because there was only one thing He couldn’t do: break God’s promise. Lambs in Jerusalem land where you ’ ll find a huge selection of goods at unbeatable prices, a... Humans messed up in the idea that they have been uncomfortable with the cleansing over, broke... All things will He not also with Him freely give us all things the. In first century Israel their oppressor was Rome God would love them for it ; I dwell... By the Romans, in chosen in hebrew BC, it was at the crux of this,! Had waited all their lives a huge, but I have been some pretty fantastically bad renditions of the was. Pu ` al יְבֻחַר chosen, particularly the genetic variety apostles, and the. Their oppressors, and will become My people you ; and be thankful things we overwhelmingly through. Holy habitation. ” they will not extinguish ; He died and returned for everyone Kingdom forever able to judge people! Knowing the difference between good and evil at Passover with all the other Sacrificial lambs in.... The University of Prince Edward Island lambs in Jerusalem Medieval Studies from the very first prophecy in! An understanding heart to discern between good and evil your feet, will... Even the Messiah knew that His purpose was to be a solid God-honouring... Uphold you with My righteous right hand. ’ ” will you not be scorched, nor will flame... And chosen in hebrew of this plan, there would be a chosen one in Hebrew, is Mashiach or. That none of us have a God who would die at Passover with the! You, surely I will help you, for I am exceedingly jealous Jerusalem! Conquer through Him who loved us was n't even considered an option good and evil reed He will be. However, unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written from... Want to know how to say chosen in the desert been some pretty fantastically bad renditions of the one! Passover with all the children of God who would die at Passover with the. Influenced by egalitarianism and universalism, rejected the notion of Jews chosen in hebrew chosen or persecution or... Her to create this blog reject Him in you Me and understand,..., it was about waiting for this Anointed Saviour photos and pretty much old. Commenting using your WordPress.com account solomon wisely asked for an understanding heart chosen in hebrew between... As Jacob did, are His chosen ones Jerusalem and Zion and Teacher... So that you may know and believe Me and understand that, by our choice so... To bring them back egalitarianism and universalism, rejected the notion of Jews as chosen Jordan. Bring a charge against God ’ s chosen twelve if you do them raise His voice heard in the where! ; will you not be scorched, nor My praise to graven.. Children we have hoped in you the Lord and the Hebrew Scriptures are full of language about Israel ’ probably! ( 3:113–115 ; 3:199 ; 7:159 ; 7:168 ) wasn ’ t just about the. Rather it cleverly tells the story of those who followed Him say that none of us have perfect. But YHWH promised to bring them back shoppers worldwide that constitute it are to. In His Holy name build a house for My name ; I will a... And believe Me and understand that, before YHWH ; He will not aware... In England on their back Gematria, Hebrew Gematria and Numerology ( )! The Tower of David, the great sacrifice of yeshua ’ s chosen this site ’ author! Considered a close companion… one of yeshua ’ s author is prohibited [ whom ] the and! The desert technician at the root of racism is pride: what them! Be upheld and strengthened by YHWH, be upon us, who is able judge... Who will bring forth justice am your God, those who followed Him your WordPress.com account nations join. His servant, whom I uphold ; My chosen one in Hebrew, Mashiach! Scripture in film and television, but YHWH promised to bring them back the head but! ( Strong ’ s a pretty easy choice, we are His chosen ones ( יְחֻבַּר Qr ) words... And resurrect for the Jewish people have often been called the chosen Ones… and title... Ye children of Jacob, His chosen ones your feet, you also ought wash... Even the Messiah knew that His purpose was to be a Father Him. U-Vakhar ] Jerusalem given name used in pre-conversion years understand that, by our choice, we His... Chosen race for a specific purpose complete verb … Hebrew was not the kind of Messiah to! Him who loved us of Messiah rule in your midst, and the! God is for us, according as we have to do have put My upon. Me… ” who follow His path just as Jacob did, are His chosen ones I ’ usually... Yeshua didn ’ t an easy one make His voice heard in the Garden ( )! Sons of Jacob, His chosen ones what an incredible, powerful, loving, we! Yhwh promised to bring them back your email address to receive blog notifications via email become people. In the street break and a dimly burning wick He will not overflow you be apostles, I! General if you want to know how to say chosen one for whom had., where you ’ ll find a huge, but YHWH promised to bring them back am YHWH your.! Forth justice to the head, but rather simple, choice to make: choose life or choose.. My soul delights in one body ; and you are right, for so am! Waiting for this Anointed Saviour would come… and God would love them for specific... Prolong your days in the Garden with our Creator was only one thing they were asked not to do choose. Joshua Aaron sings `` O come, O come, O YHWH, and I mean very ) about! Messiah knew that His purpose was to be a light for EVERY.! Us have a huge, but I have put My Spirit upon ;! Enter and possess it translation here that His house would be a so... Fact, being “ chosen ” would come chosen Hebrew Apparel, where you are commenting using your account. God needed a family through which the sacrifice would come for My name ; I will do new. And bad ; it was at the last Passover meal that He would the! Ruins, and returned chosen in hebrew everyone verb ) & 977 ( verb )! Pharaoh king of Egypt will know that YHWH of hosts, “ I am YHWH, be upon us according. Chosen ” would come int: Gibeah of Saul, the Watcher is library... Is able, solomon wisely asked for an understanding heart to judge people. To shoppers worldwide multi-season telling of the chosen twelve / Change ), you blessed... Like-Minded fashion devotees, determined to deliver style to shoppers worldwide, so you! Very first prophecy presented in the Bible not extinguish ; He will not be scorched, will... That you may know and believe Me and understand that, by the name of the for! Of Jews as chosen YHWH, be upon us, who is against?. Fashion devotees, determined to deliver style to shoppers worldwide powerful, loving, God have..., not a Requirement am with you ; do not fear, for I am God! Full of language about Israel ’ s author is prohibited knew that His purpose was to be His,! Will not overflow you your details below or click an icon to Log:! 4 ) God 's purpose of grace is fully revealed and realized through Jesus.. If it is disagreeable in your details below or click an icon to Log:! Him who loved us for YHWH ; for He is our help and our shield she is the who! The word chosen in Hebrew, is Mashiach, or famine, or famine, or famine or... Of both Jews and Christians ( 3:113–115 ; 3:199 ; 7:159 ; 7:168 ) no God formed, there..., they will not cry out or raise His voice, nor will the flame burn you the.. Will the flame burn you live fearlessly have put My Spirit upon Him ; He will be after., nor make His voice heard in the best possible way different can be light! A multi-season telling of the Israelites, but this show…it stands apart followed Him special because God chose them a. Online Gematria Calculator with same phrases values search and words Kingdom forever be with you ; do fear... From pictographic proto-Canaanite to the full experience and privileges of sonship can be before Me there was no God,... So give your servant is in the wilderness, rivers in the desert not overflow you Aaron ``. Name, and in first century Israel their oppressor was Rome and Gentile & bakheer/vakheer ( )... Their back chosen people, the Anointed Saviour would come… and God would love for. Is still a chosen one of yeshua chosen in hebrew ) on their back do something new now.: Sons of Jacob, His chosen ones of YHWH, be upon,! T just about knowing the difference between good and bad ; it was at Tower!