Apr 24, 2016 - Looking for a spicy fish burger recipe? Our haddock burger is quick and easy to make But why stop with basic mayonnaise? Top recipes for classic beef burgers, turkey burgers, veggie burgers, and lamb burgers. Place Beyond Burger patties on a baking rack and pour Korean BBQ sauce over them. There are so many ways to make it spicy, savory, sweet, salty, and just plain NOT plain. Spread Chili Garlic Mayo on the bottom of both buns followed by the glazed patty. via Serious Eats. Remove. by Tieghan G. on May 25, 2017 Updated on September 02, 2020. Form into 6 burgers. Recipes, Lunch & Dinner Recipes Brie Stuffed Burgers with Sweet Chili Mayo & Corn Salsa facebook twitter pinterest email. SEASON meat with salt and pepper. SERVE burgers on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes. Grill burgers, covered, until cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes per side. Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix. Asian Barbecue Burgers with Sweet Chili Lime Mayo are crazy and tender juicy burgers infused with asian spices. Mayonnaise is a universal condiment. Mix 1 crushed clove garlic with 2-3 tsp harissa paste, then fold through 150g yogurt to create a ripple effect. Toast buttered buns (butter side down) until toasted and crisp at the edges. Serve these juicy smash burgers at your next summer backyard party or as a fast weekday dinner. You're currently on page 1 Page 2 Next; Mexican chicken burger. [Photographs: Vicky Wasik] Inspired by beef momo seasoned with the tingly heat of Sichuan peppercorns, these burgers are spiked with a fragrant mixture of that spice, plus cumin, star anise, fennel, chili flakes, and brown sugar. Serve the burgers on toasted buns with the Salsa Mayo and grilled onions on top. Or the kitchen! A green chile burger patty ready for the grill. Take a piece of cinnamon and burn it over the stove till it catches fire and smoulders. Chipotle feta. A tangy chili mayo with plenty of fresh ginger and cucumber pickles round it out. MIX mayonnaise with 1/3 cup Sweet Chili Sauce; set aside. Along with the soup mix, mayo gives burgers absolute flavor! But deep in the middle of grilling season, I start wishing for something different. Or for whatever you’re doing! It’s super-quick (ready in under 30 minutes) and easy, but is packed full of flavour and a chilli hit. Flip and grill for another three to four minutes. Try with our sticky sausage burgers with blue cheese. That’s how I came up with this Baja Sliders with Green Chile Mayo recipe. Grill burgers over medium-high heat until seared well on both sides and cooked through, roughly 8 minutes. You can grill the burgers but if I’m photographing, it’s easier for me to cook them in a skillet. green chile cheeseburgers [i’ve told you before that we grill in any weather] My curiosity was piqued when I found this green chile mayonnaise recipe in the Border Cookbook (a really damn good cookbook if you love New Mexican food, which all sane people do). Gently fold in 1/4 cup Sweet Chili Sauce. The Best Chili Mayo Sauce Recipes on Yummly | Pasilla Chili Sauce, Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce, Apple And Spice Cranberry Sauce GRILL burgers about 10 minutes or until done; turning once and basting with remaining Sweet Chili Sauce. Crumble 50g blue cheese in a bowl, then fold in 3 tbsp mayonnaise. Topped with an asian slaw and a sweet chili lime mayo you will never go back to boring burgers again! For spicy smoked mayo mix together chilli sauce and mayonnaise. During the last few minutes of grilling, top burgers with cheese if desired and grill buns until lightly toasted. Leave aside for 15mins for mayo to … Recipe Ingredients: Sweet Chili Mayo Spread: 1/2 cup mayonnaise 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce 1 teaspoon sesame oil . I usually add a tablespoon of butter and cook on medium high heat until the burgers reach medium-well doneness. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can be! Infused with a robust combination of Asian flavors, these turkey burgers are perfect for year-round entertaining. Grill on medium-high for three minutes on one side. Place in the oven to melt the cheese on top, 5 to 6 minutes. You need this recipe for the grill! Recipes. Ingredients. They’re grilled or seared then topped with an easy-to-make, flavorful guajillo mayo and quickly pickled peppers. It is time to fire up the grill!! It is starting to warm up out there and you know what that means. This recipe for pork sliders is truly FIERY with ghost peppers added to the pork. Check out the best of the burgers! Form the burgers into 4 equal patties. Vegetarian chilli burger with garlic ‘mayo’ It might feel a bit odd to knead the burger mixture with your hands, but it will come together much better than if you use a spoon.