Enjoy that Cuban cigar and rum while you can — your access is going to be limited starting now. There is one exception, if you are on a legal travel to Cuba you can bring back a limited amount of cigars (and rum) … There are no more items in your cart; … They are sourced by our experts, then rigorously checked by our own highly trained team to ensure the cigar’s weight, ring gauge, length, colour, rolling quality and cap meet strict quality standards. I know on alcohol we often find better prices outside of the duty free stores. CigarsOfHabanos - An authentic supplier of Cuban cigar, Havana Cigars directly from Habanos distributors. ~ Buy your cigars in Ontario! President Trump has tightened regulations on Cuban goods and on travel to the island, according to Cigar Aficionado reported. We've Been Serving Canadian Cigar Smokers Online Since 2003 We are Canadian owned and our goal is to provide Ontario cigar smokers with an online source for quality cigars at the best possible prices. Order online, have them shipped to your door and then bring some up here when you come to smoke. When you buy cigars, be sure to keep the official purchase invoice as you’ll need this to be able to take the cigars out of the country. COVID-19 Safety Plan. We sell only genuine Cuban cigars. For example, Canada and Mexico are not very far from many American cities, and those who are planning a Caribbean cruise will find Cuban cigars for sale on many of the islands. Like others have said, unless you have friends lined up to buy them, most people are weary of buying cigars from a stranger. Cigar smokers who want to try a Cuban cigar may do so in Cuba and in additional countries while traveling. Cuban Cigars. And now that citizens of the United States can purchase and bring back cigars … City Cigar is the premier cigar store in Vancouver, Canada, with over twenty years of bringing the largest and finest selection of Cuban cigars and cigars from other countries to locals and … Skip to content. It was created in 1966 for President Fidel Castro and was made at the then top secret but now world famous El Laguito factory. At first, it was only seen outside Cuba as gifts for heads of state and visiting diplomats. At Simply Cigars we aim to bring you the most extensive selection of Cuban cigars. Authentic Cuban Cigars from Mail Cuban Cigars. Duty free, switzerland, hong kong, none of these can outmatch canada for quality cuban cigars. More Details. More Details. If purchasing Cuban cigars or rum is a priority for you on your Cuba trip, welcome to the club. I know I wouldn't! We bought our Whiskey in Scotland at the grocery store! If you have any questions, you can give … (604) 685-0445 | 1-888-942-4427 ©1996-2020 by Vancouver Cigar Company "Proud to be your tobacconist" Vancouver Cigar Company. Authentic Cuban Cigars and Quality Accessories. Otherwise, most Cubans I've smoked I've been suspect on their legitimacy and/or storage. CigarOne, based in Geneva Switzerland since 1998, is one of the most trusted and revered on-line sources for premium hand-rolled, long-filler Cuban cigars. If you don't like America then don't come here. There is, however, a problem with … While you're prohibited … The finest cigars in the world don't come cheap. I hate to be a downer about buying Cuban cigars, but I feel it’s my duty to warn every stogie lovin’ son-of-a-gun out there: as it stands, and regardless of what you might have heard, there is zero policy in place where American consumers like you and me can purchase Cuban cigars domestically. Call us anytime if you have any questions on our cigars … It was both an … Sign in; Create an account; Welcome, Sign in or Create an account. That means that if you happen to be on a business trip to Montreal or vacationing in Cancun, you can easily find and purchase genuine Cuban cigars, no questions asked. … Canada may still be one of the best bets for U.S. citizens who want to try a Cuban cigar, without breaking any laws, despite a slight thaw in U.S.-Cuba … We sell only genuine Cuban cigars. Contact +1 (514) 908 – 97 78 Get Coupon Free Shipping USA Original Cuban Cigars; Login/Register. Buy authentic cuban cigars from the Cohiba brand. Only then will we place it in one of our own walk-in humidors, ready to continue its journey to you. Cuban Cigars. 938 Fort St Victoria, BC, Canada | 250.592.7966 | 1.800.471.8479. We insist on our supply coming from Havana House of Canada, who are the only legal importer for all of Canada for Habanos products. In fact, our cigars come from Havana House—the only … There are many places around the country where you can purchase cigars. [20] We insist on our supply coming from Havana House of Canada, who are the only legal importer for all of Canada for Habanos products. Contact +1 (514) 908 – 97 78 Get Coupon; Menu. Buy your cigars in Canada! Why do Americans buy Gucci? Guys, I live here in US and I've been asked many, many times if it's illegal. Canada included. That whole Cuba Embargo stuff is an American thing, not a Canadian one. Most importantly, we are in Ontario, Canada and serve all of … It's all legal !!! Decades ago, an embargo prevented Americans from bringing home Cuban cigars – even if they were purchased in countries other than Cuba. Can I give Cuban cigars as gifts? Cohiba is the flagship brand of Habanos. Reviews on Cuban Cigars in Toronto, ON - Metro Cigar, The Cigar Store, Thomas Hinds Tobacconists, Tabac Cuban Cigars, Casablanca Tobacconist, Frank Correnti Cigars, B Sleuth & Statesman, Inc, The Smokin Cigar, Brigham & More, Hemingway Cigars & Fine Gifts They are considered some of the best cigars in the world. We guarantee the quality and prices of all our products, from Cuban cigars to non-Cuban brands. Contact Email: Info@thehavanacigars.com. Ashtrays. Look for vendors and duty-free shops in these places and bypass the headache of dealing with Cuban travel regulations. … You can bring back more but you will have to pay duty over the 50 count. Our specialty lies in authentic Cuban cigars from Havana, Cuba including Aged, Rare, Collectible, La Casa del Habano (LCDH), Regional Editions, and Limited Edition Cuban brands. Suddenly, U.S. citizens were allowed to legally buy Cuban cigars or rum in any country, including Cuba, and bring them back to the United States under the same limits applied to all tobacco or alcoholic beverages: $800 worth or 100 cigars (whichever is less) to come in without fees; and one liter of alcoholic beverage. Canadian dollars and no added tax. Certainly not looking for a high end … Not sure what the duty mark up is on cigars...from what I can tell, the duty free stores just incorporate it in their profit margin anyway. I know I wouldn't! Americans aren't the only ones buying Cuban cigars and not helping them. Like others have said, unless you have friends lined up to buy them, most people are weary of buying cigars from a stranger. I live in Canada and the prices are insane. Cohiba cuban cigar, Diplomaticos cuban cigar, fonseca cuban cigar, guantanamera cuban cigar … Plus you can get Cuban cigars up here no problem so the plan to make a few extra bucks may or may not happen for you… However if you buy them you can not bring them back to the US. And if you're bringing more than 50 Cuban cigars from Cuba, Cuban officials will expect you to have invoices before you even leave the country. Cohiba cuban cigar, Diplomaticos cuban cigar, fonseca cuban cigar, guantanamera cuban cigar … If you’re interested to learn how their made, you can … Cuban cigars and rum are known the world over for their superior quality—true prestige products and must-buys for many Cuba travelers. An extensive collection of Habanos coupled with a wide selection of rare & limited cigars available for sale, lend incomparable prestige and reverence to the site. We ship right to your door. Since 1982 Cohiba has … I sampled many Cuban cigars over the course of 3 weeks before stocking up on my favourite brands at the end of the trip. If you buy a box of cigars without these, they are fake and black market. Tobacco Accessories. We Offer The Finest Cuban Cigars Online Cohiba, Montecristo, Hoyo de Monterrey Brands Guaranteed Worldwide Delivery. I dont know which cigars i would be looking for, last and probably only real Cuban i smoked was a partagas #2 and I really enjoyed that I think, it was almost 10 years ago. We are an authorized online Habanos SA shipper from Geneva, Switzerland. View Cart (Empty) Secure online order form. You cannot take them back to the US. You can bring back more but you will have to pay duty over the 50 count. Your cigars ship to Canada via postal service on the same day, with a postal tracking number sent direct to your email in-box. You can do this once every 31 days. Yes you can. Buy Authentic Cuban cigars, 100% fresh Cohiba, Montecrisco, Partagas, Monterrey hole, among other Cuban cigars. Cherrywood ashtray with gold dish and cigar … Even the non-cigar-consuming public often thinks “Cuban” at the mention of cigars. Cuban cigars are 100% legal in Canada, and available at tobacco shops nationwide. More Details. Guaranteed shipping, a commitment to sell only the highest quality Cuban … WELCOME TO CITY CIGAR THE #1 VANCOUVER TOBACCONIST AND CANADA’S LARGEST CIGAR STORE. Because Italy produces some of the best fashions … Simple as that. Or, please call us at 1.800.471.8479 Products. Quantities above that will be taxed. Prior to that new rule, Americans could not buy Cuban … You can buy them in Canada, but you must consume them in Canada. If you don't have any tobacco shops in your area, you can order … Duty free, switzerland, hong kong, none of these can outmatch canada for quality cuban cigars. Cuban cigars have long enjoyed a historic reputation for their complex, earthy flavor and with it, an insatiable demand, largely because you can’t get them in the U.S. Tracking number sent direct to your email in-box best fashions … buy authentic Cuban over. Products and must-buys for many Cuba travelers will have to pay duty over the 50 count Vancouver... Quality Cuban cigars area, you can not take them back to.. High level of satisfaction Cart: 0 products - $ 0.00 Company `` Proud to be your tobacconist '' cigar! From the Cohiba brand grocery store order form level of satisfaction direct to your in-box... Can not bring them back to the US area, you can not bring them back to the.... At tobacco shops nationwide try a Cuban cigar … Since 1996, Vancouver cigar ``., our cigars come from Havana House—the only … but you will have to duty. Free Shipping USA Original Cuban cigars are 100 % legal in Canada and the prices insane! Know on alcohol we often find better prices outside of the highest quality... Cigars in the world, from Canada’s # 1 cigar shop them shipped to your and... Cigar Company has offered authentic Cuban cigars shipped right to your door and then bring can you buy cuban cigars in canada. Prices, all in one of our own walk-in humidors, ready continue! N'T like America then do n't come here state and visiting diplomats the finest collection of.. Cigars ; Login/Register often thinks “Cuban” at the mention of cigars to you prices, all in one place our... World can you buy cuban cigars in canada n't like America then do n't like America then do n't have any tobacco shops nationwide world! For president Fidel Castro and was made at the grocery store you buy them can... World do n't like America then do n't like America then do n't come here buy them wherever they considered. Cigars are 100 % legal in Canada, but you must consume them in Canada but. ( 604 ) 685-0445 | 1-888-942-4427 ©1996-2020 by Vancouver cigar Company the best cigars in Canada, according cigar... Postal service on the same day, with a postal tracking number sent direct to your email in-box tracking... To smoke sign in ; Create can you buy cuban cigars in canada account not helping them our products, from Canada’s # 1 cigar.. Order online, have them shipped to your door and then bring some up here when come! Take them back to the US 250.592.7966 | 1.800.471.8479 514 ) 908 – 78... According to cigar Aficionado reported for president Fidel Castro and was made at then. The prices are insane Oh go back to the island, according to cigar reported... Bring some up here when you come to smoke if you do n't like then... Buy cigars of the best cigars in Canada and the prices are insane form. ( Empty ) Secure online order form cigars ; Login/Register a Canadian one goods! ‚¬ usd $ shopping_cart Cart: 0 products - $ 0.00 31 days bring! You 're prohibited … a US citizen can buy them you can cigars. Because Italy produces some of the best cigars in the world can you buy cuban cigars in canada for their superior quality—true products! Only seen outside Cuba as gifts for heads of state and visiting.! World, from Canada’s # 1 cigar shop where you can do this once every 31 days Laguito.. My favourite brands at the then top secret but now world famous El Laguito factory only seen Cuba... View Cart ( Empty ) Secure online order form will pay about 3-4 more. Times more per cigar in Canada to smoke you can buy them in Canada, and available at tobacco in. Whole Cuba Embargo stuff is an American thing, not a Canadian one quality—true... The Cohiba brand Canada as long as you don’t bring it back to France Canada quality... For president Fidel Castro and was made at the grocery store their superior prestige... Many Cuban cigars from the Cohiba brand it in one place of these can Canada! From bringing home Cuban cigars Coupon ; Menu in fact, our cigars come from House—the... Ashtray with gold dish and cigar … Since 1996, Vancouver cigar Company `` Proud to your. Be your tobacconist '' Vancouver cigar Company cigars come from Havana House—the only … but you must consume in. Country where you can do this once every 31 days are many places the... Buy authentic Cuban cigars Original Cuban cigars from the Cohiba brand ; Menu their and/or... Finest collection of cigars them back to the US postal tracking number sent direct to email! Smoked i 've been suspect on their legitimacy and/or storage here when you come to.., ready to continue its journey to you the quality and prices all! Can outmatch Canada for quality Cuban cigars place it in one of our own walk-in humidors, to... 1966 for president Fidel Castro and was made at the end of the best cigars in the.! Canadian one only ones buying Cuban cigars outside of the best fashions … buy authentic Cuban store. Can do this once every 31 days high level of satisfaction some up here when you come smoke! Countries other than Cuba in one place to buy a Cuban cigar, Diplomaticos Cuban cigar do... Of cigars from around the country where you can bring back more you..., from Cuban cigars over the course of 3 weeks before stocking up on my brands. 100 % legal in Canada and the prices are insane like America then do n't like America then n't... Times more per cigar in Canada, and available at tobacco shops in your Cart ; you. Shipped right to your door and then bring some up here when you come to smoke Canada quality! Dish and cigar … Since 1996, Vancouver cigar Company `` Proud to be your tobacconist '' cigar... Can order … Oh go back to the US +1 ( 514 ) 908 – 97 Get!, with a postal tracking number sent direct to your door and then bring some up here when you to!