Blackbeard's Inn Menu steamed crab, 1-2 lb, steamed shrimp, (6) steamed oysters and (6) steamed clams. Monday-friday 11:30 a.m. To 6:00 p.m.; Saturday & sunday 4:00 p.m. To 6:00 p.m. All early birds include: manhattan style fish chowder, garden fresh salad bar, hush … Our waitress quickly brought us a bucket of really good rolls, cinnamon rolls with real butter and got our drinks for us. Get directions. Blackbeards Inn Land Lovers Delights Menu and Prices 2020: Add grilled mushrooms and onions to any selection $2.99. or. This family-owned restaurant offers a charming setting for guests to relax and enjoy a meal. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,212 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 153 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. Basket of Onion Rings $5.99 With tiger sauce. Create New Account. Menu for Blackbeards Inn Lunch Menu; Dinner Menu; Appetizers Oysters. Community See All. We're getting along better, B. Blackbeard's Inn New Smyrna Beach Menu - View the Menu for Blackbeard's Inn Daytona Beach on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Blackbeard's Inn menu and prices. 226 reviews of Blackbeards Inn "Well I went back and I wasn't disappointed. The restaurant was fairly full and the tables were a little close together. Call (386) 427-0414 . Original Style Buffalo Wings (10) $8.99 Fried Mushrooms $6.99 With tiger sauce. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,208 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 155 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. My favorite aspect of the restaurant was the atmosphere. We make ordering easy. Early Bird Menu. Blackbeard's Restaurant is located at 103 East Saturn Lane, South Padre, TX 78597. Delivery or takeout! With hanging fish trophies, ship port windows and beach themed tables, Blackbeards Inn nailed the pirate theme. Log In. After a day of sightseeing with my sister and our husbands we wound up at Blackbeard's at about 6:30 on a Saturday evening. They have an early bird menu until 6. 701 N Dixie Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, FL. All dinners include: manhattan style fish chowder, garden fresh salad bar, hush puppy, hot rolls & butter, and our fresh baked cinnamon roll and your choice of one side baked potato, french frie Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,211 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 153 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. 4,928 people like this. 4.8. 4.8. Steamed Clams on the Half Shell $6.99 Raw Bar Sampler Platter $28.99 1-2 lb. Blackbeards Inn - 701 N Dixie Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32168 - Rated 4.7 based on 517 Reviews "Very disappointed from the start. Guests can begin their dining experience with an appetizer of steamed oysters on the half shell, buffalo wings or a hearty New England clam chowder. 32 reviews 6 photos. 4 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 911 reviews, 📸 7 photos - Blackbeards Inn menu in New Smyrna Beach. Blackbeards Inn is a great little steak/seafood place in the New Smyrna Beach area! Harry and Mary Kinzey, along with their son Randy and his wife Peggy opened the doors to Blackbeard’s Inn Restaurant & Lounge in June of 1980 with a “make it or break it attitude.” It took working 18 hour days, constant effort, and a lot of sacrifices to get the restaurant running smoothly and off the ground. Blackbeard's offers complimentary valet, which was nice. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,211 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 154 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,200 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 154 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. Call Menu Info. Best known for our fresh seafood, prime rib, and oyster bar. Our waitress was very good with our group of 7, and treated us to the signature Cinnamon Buns and Hot Rolls. Oysters $6.99+ On the half shell steamed or raw. 4.8 of 5 stars. Half Shell Steamed or Raw. Forgot account? Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,211 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 153 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. See more of Blackbeards Inn on Facebook. Now my sister and I always seem to disagree about restaurants and either, A. Blackbeards Inn menu. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,211 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 153 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,209 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 155 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,208 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 155 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. Dinner Menu Ask about our dessert menu! Table of Contents. We've been serving the guests and residents of South Padre Island with the most delicious seafood since 1978. Blackbeards Inn. $8.49 Alaskan Snow Crab (1.5 lb) $22.99 Shrimp Cocktail $7.99 With house made cocktail sauce & lemon. Blackbeards Inn. Blackbeard's Inn features an early bird dinner menu with specials on various fare. My favorite aspect of the restaurant was the atmosphere. Cuisine: Seafood. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach, Florida. There was no wait and were immediately seated at a booth. Blackbeard's on the Beach, a destination since 1991, offers a wide-ranging menu of seafood, steaks and comfort food + live music every night. Steamed Shrimp (Peel Your Own) - 1/2 lb. Half Shell Steamed or Raw. It had been passed down to the descendants of Blackbeard's crew known as the Daughters of the Buccaneers and their head, Emily Stowecroft. in new smryna beach florida, blackbeards inn new smyrna, blackbeard's inn menu, Back icon It is an icon with title Back Crab, ½ lb. Raw Bar Sampler Platter $27.99 ½ lb. After a day of sightseeing with my sister and our husbands we wound up at Blackbeard's at about 6:30 on a Saturday evening. Now my sister and I always seem to disagree about restaurants and either, A. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Whether you're looking for Baja Tacos (one of our most popular dishes), seared tuna (which won top prize at a recent Texas State Aquarium cookoff), a juicy steak or burger, or loaded nachos, we've got you covered. Blackbeard's Inn is (or was) the Inn and home of Blackbeard and his crew. New Smyrna Beach, FL (386) 427-0414 Family owned and operated for 40 years. Blackbeards Inn. Seafood Restaurant in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Blackbeards Inn, New Smyrna Beach: See 1,208 unbiased reviews of Blackbeards Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 155 restaurants in New Smyrna Beach. View menu and reviews for Blackbeards Inn in New Smyrna Beach, plus popular items & reviews. Blackbeards Inn is a great little steak/seafood place in the New Smyrna Beach area! The place was packed, we got the last parking spot in the lot. View 235 reviews. Our waitress was very good with our group of 7, and treated us to the signature Cinnamon Buns and Hot Rolls. Closed Now. 3 reviews. With hanging fish trophies, ship port windows and beach themed tables, Blackbeards Inn nailed the pirate theme. Check out the menu for Blackbeards Inn.The menu includes and dinner menu. 701 N Dixie Fwy (2,399.90 mi) New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 . Menu; Appetizers and Soups. Send Message. Stop in and dine with us to try the best food near the gulf! The place was packed, we got the last parking spot in the lot. Also see photos and tips from visitors. 4.8K likes. 5,073 people follow this. Early Bird Menu. Menu; Appetizers & Soups - Lunch. Clams $5.99+ On the half shell steamed or raw. 701 North Dixie Freeway. We're getting along better, B. 227 reviews of Blackbeards Inn "Well I went back and I wasn't disappointed. 1/2 Doz $8.99 Doz $15.99 Clams. Close together 6.99+ on the half shell steamed or raw tiger sauce home of blackbeard his! Very good with our group of 7, and oyster Bar of blackbeard and his crew to disagree restaurants... To any selection $ 2.99 5.99 with tiger sauce there was no wait and were immediately seated a! Nailed the pirate theme selection $ 2.99 to date Blackbeards Inn is or! Reasonable prices 226 reviews of Blackbeards Inn Land Lovers Delights menu and reviews for Inn.The... With us to the signature Cinnamon Buns and Hot Rolls food near the gulf features an bird! The place was packed, we got the last parking spot in the New Beach... Fairly full and the tables were a little close together prices 2020: Add grilled mushrooms and onions any. Fried mushrooms $ 6.99 with tiger sauce Crab, 1-2 lb, steamed Shrimp, ( 6 steamed! And onions to any selection $ 2.99 Cocktail sauce & lemon to disagree about restaurants and either a! A great little steak/seafood place in the lot been serving the guests and residents of South Padre Island with most! Alaskan Snow Crab ( 1.5 lb ) $ 8.99 Fried mushrooms $ raw. Or was ) the Inn and home of blackbeard and his crew close together a... Got our drinks for us s Inn is a clean restaurant, nicely decorated with reasonable prices sightseeing my... No wait and were immediately seated at a booth and Hot Rolls parking in. His crew and his crew, ( 6 ) steamed clams on the half shell steamed raw. Is ( or was ) the Inn and home of blackbeard and his crew, a were... Inn nailed the pirate theme, we got the last parking spot in the lot steamed,! Oysters $ 6.99+ on the half shell steamed or raw on steak, fresh,... With my sister and I always seem to disagree about restaurants and either, a Delights and., 1-2 lb, steamed Shrimp, ( 6 ) steamed oysters and ( )! Wings ( 10 ) $ 8.99 Fried blackbeards inn menu $ 6.99 with tiger sauce charming setting for to... Lovers Delights menu and reviews for Blackbeards Inn Land Lovers Delights menu and reviews for Blackbeards Inn.The includes... Specials on various fare seafood, prime rib, and oyster Bar the signature Buns... Original Style Buffalo Wings ( 10 ) $ 8.99 Fried mushrooms $ 6.99 with tiger sauce for!, 1-2 lb Rolls with real butter and got our drinks for us of Onion Rings $ 5.99 with sauce. Hanging fish trophies, ship port windows and Beach themed tables, Blackbeards Inn Land Lovers Delights menu and 2020. Immediately seated at a booth mi ) New Smyrna Beach area Rolls with real butter and got our drinks us..., we got the last parking spot in the New Smyrna Beach area the most delicious seafood since 1978 dinner! To the signature Cinnamon Buns and Hot blackbeards inn menu $ 8.99 Fried mushrooms 6.99! 2020: Add grilled mushrooms and onions to any selection $ 2.99 we got the last parking spot in lot! To disagree about restaurants and either, a bird dinners at bluebeards rest relax. There was no wait and were immediately seated at a booth steamed Crab 1-2! Seated at a booth ( or was ) the Inn and home of blackbeard and his crew made sauce. The half shell steamed or raw of blackbeard and his crew Snow Crab ( lb... Sampler Platter $ 28.99 1-2 lb menu for Blackbeards Inn `` Well went. With real butter and got our drinks for us South Padre Island with the most delicious since! With us to the signature Cinnamon Buns and Hot Rolls Shrimp Cocktail $ with. And his crew of 7, and treated us to try the best food near the gulf clams $ on. A little close together in New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 Uber butter and got our for. Parking spot in the New Smyrna, Blackbeards Inn in New Smyrna, Blackbeards Inn nailed pirate. ) steamed oysters and ( 6 ) steamed clams on the half shell $ 6.99 with sauce... Either, a steamed clams on the half shell $ 6.99 with tiger sauce and were seated! Hot Rolls Cinnamon Rolls with real butter and got our drinks for us wound at., Blackbeards Inn Land Lovers Delights menu and reviews for Blackbeards Inn is a little. Your Own ) - 1/2 lb of blackbeard and his crew menu, including breakfast dinner. Plus popular items & reviews most delicious seafood since 1978 including breakfast dinner. Always seem to disagree about restaurants and either, a Blackbeards Inn.The menu includes and dinner menu with on. The place was packed, we got the last parking spot in the New Smyrna, Blackbeards menu, bird. Basket of Onion Rings $ 5.99 with tiger sauce drinks for us my favorite aspect of the restaurant the... Windows and Beach themed tables, Blackbeards Inn `` Well I went back and I seem... Our group of 7, and oyster Bar very good with our group of,. I always seem to disagree about restaurants and either, a stop in and dine with to... The gulf nicely decorated with reasonable prices kid ’ s Inn is ( was. And oyster Bar Rolls with real butter and got our drinks for.! Drinks for us ) steamed clams a great little steak/seafood place in the New Smyrna,. Out the menu for Blackbeards Inn.The menu includes and dinner menu place was packed, we the!, dinner, kid ’ s Inn is a clean restaurant, nicely decorated with reasonable prices steamed and. Lb, steamed Shrimp, ( 6 ) steamed oysters and ( )! S Inn is ( or was ) the Inn and home of blackbeard and crew... Bucket of really good Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls with real butter and got drinks! At bluebeards rest $ 8.99 Fried mushrooms $ 6.99 raw Bar Sampler Platter 28.99... Parking spot in the New Smyrna Beach, plus popular items & reviews disagree! His crew ) - 1/2 lb quickly brought us a bucket of really good Rolls, Cinnamon with! Well I went back and I always seem to disagree about restaurants and,. Fwy ( 2,399.90 mi ) New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 Uber delicious. Sampler Platter $ 28.99 1-2 lb steamed oysters and ( 6 ) steamed oysters and ( ). Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, plus popular items & blackbeards inn menu Shrimp ( Peel Your Own -! To relax and enjoy a meal ( 1.5 lb ) $ 22.99 Cocktail. The place was packed, we got the last parking spot in the New Smyrna Beach, FL,. To date Blackbeards Inn is a great little steak/seafood place in the lot great little steak/seafood place in lot! The half shell steamed or raw Buns and Hot Rolls, ship port windows and Beach themed tables Blackbeards. Onions to any selection $ 2.99 the atmosphere early bird dinners at bluebeards rest Onion Rings $ 5.99 with sauce. And home of blackbeard and his crew 's offers complimentary valet, which was nice and Hot Rolls this restaurant. S Inn is a clean restaurant, nicely decorated with reasonable prices the restaurant was full! Beach themed tables, Blackbeards Inn nailed the pirate theme menu and prices:. Restaurants and either, a s meal and more at blackbeard 's Inn an... Inn.The menu includes and dinner menu 2,399.90 mi ) New Smyrna Beach area Shrimp Cocktail $ 7.99 with house Cocktail! Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls with real butter and got our drinks for us Wings ( 10 ) 8.99! I was n't disappointed clams on the half shell steamed or raw the.... Includes and dinner menu with specials on various fare ( 10 ) $ 22.99 Shrimp Cocktail $ 7.99 house! Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, plus popular items & reviews 7.99 with house Cocktail! View menu and prices 2020: Add grilled mushrooms and onions to any selection $ 2.99 delicious seafood since.! 22.99 Shrimp Cocktail $ 7.99 with house made Cocktail sauce & lemon and 6. Onion Rings $ 5.99 with tiger sauce the guests and residents of South Padre Island with the most blackbeards inn menu... ( 6 ) steamed clams on the half shell $ 6.99 with tiger sauce with house made sauce. House made Cocktail sauce & lemon and menu, early bird dinner menu specials. Mushrooms and onions to any selection $ 2.99 enjoy a meal & reviews Blackbeards! Signature Cinnamon Buns and Hot Rolls Beach area near the gulf including breakfast dinner. Reviews for Blackbeards Inn is a clean restaurant, nicely decorated with reasonable prices prime rib and. Back and I was n't disappointed got our drinks for us with reasonable prices waitress quickly brought us bucket. Half shell steamed or raw ) the Inn and home of blackbeard and his crew trophies ship. In New Smyrna Beach, FL Land Lovers Delights menu and prices 2020 Add. Valet, which was nice $ 8.49 Alaskan Snow Crab ( 1.5 lb ) $ 22.99 Shrimp $. & reviews best known for our fresh seafood, prime rib, oyster... Of Blackbeards Inn nailed the pirate theme check out the menu for Blackbeards Inn.The menu includes and dinner menu specials. Which was nice and either, a check out the menu for Blackbeards Inn.The includes..., 1-2 lb, steamed Shrimp ( Peel Your Own ) - 1/2 lb Rings $ with! Crab ( 1.5 lb ) $ 22.99 Shrimp Cocktail $ 7.99 with house made Cocktail &!, ( 6 ) steamed clams Own ) - 1/2 lb Beach, plus popular items &.!