Cake can be wrapped in a double layer of plastic wrap and foil or placed in a freezer bag and frozen for up to 1 year. The printable recipe card is found at the very bottom of the post, just keep scrolling and you’ll find it. Looking for a wonderful fall dessert? Let’s eat the BEST apple cake ever. Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate. Directions. I have gathered 10 of the best apple recipes for you. Pour into prepared pan and bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 1/2 hrs or until These look amazing…going to try some this week ! Look everywhere. 1 tsp nutmeg The original recipe was given to her by a friend in Sicily, however, Nadia has made a few adaptions to the original recipe to make it the perfect apple cake it is today. Those are great additions, thanks for sharing. Sweet apples and warm cinnamon will fill your house with the best of autumn baking! Mix wet ingredients into a large bowl. This is an easy apple walnut cake you definitely want in your recipe file. Preheat the oven to 350°F and set an oven rack in the middle position. Hi Heather, Absolutely delicious thank you for this recipe. I love how the sugars form a sweet rich lace around the apples. Join our mailing list and never miss a recipe! Excellent. There are very few Jewish Apple Cake recipes on Allrecipes, so after writing a review for the best one I could find and adding my own tips, I found that 111 people used them. Grease a 9-inch springform … Helene from Masala Herb calls her French Apple Cake Recipe the best apple cake recipe in the world! What can you do with all those fresh apples you picked this weekend? Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Yum! ~ Milisa, Are the skins left on the apples? This is the perfect Christmas morning breakfast cake! Thanks for sharing ! This Cinnamon Apple Cake is incredibly easy to make. This easy apple cake recipe has simple ingredients, but amazing taste. I’m drooling over here! Filed Under: Desserts Tagged With: apples, autumn dessert, cake, cinnamon, dessert, fall dessert, fresh apple cake, holiday dessert, pecans. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/our-best-ever-apple-cake-recipes Best Apple Recipes. In a separate large bowl, sift together dry ingredients. A fabulous and easy recipe ! They all look so good. Step 4. My mom gave me this recipe and I think it has been in her family for many, many years. Alas, I’m single and wouldn’t dare make those. In a large bowl beat together a cup of sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, molasses, applesauce, and vanilla. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Topped with a smooth and creamy vanilla cream sauce while the cake is still warm, you’ll have a recipe hit on your hands you can to toss together every time you have fresh apples … ...read more. I had forgotten how easy this cake is to make, you don’t even need a mixer. This apple cake recipe is made with fresh apples for the perfect flavor! By hand, fold in apples and walnuts and mix until evenly combined. It comes together really easy, you don't even need a mixer! Combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until blended. Learn how your comment data is processed. I had an abundance of apples last week and decided this was the perfect way to enjoy them. I made this cake today and it is delicious. Otherwise, read on for tips on making this easy apple cake! https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/g3492/apple-cake-recipes Thanks for your feedback, sounds delicious! Mix chopped apples, pecans, sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/apple-recipes-to-make-this-fall This cake mix apple cake is a family favorite just like my Apple Pie Cake and this Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake. This cake is full of apples and rich cinnamon flavor which all together creates a wonderfully moist cake. You’ll have to check out my secret ingredient for the most flavorful apple pie ever! Allow the cake to fully cool in the pan, about 1 hour, and then turn it out onto a plate. You won’t be disappointed! Yum! It is known to transport you to France with one bite. Thanks so much for stopping by!! If you’re looking for recipes to use with your fresh apples, try our Apple Pancakes, Apple Crisp, or Apple Pie! However, I substituted Coconut flour for all purpose and monk fruit for sugar. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a tester inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. It’s just like grandma would bake! My cake looks exactly like this one. … Renee from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures serves her family favorite apple cinnamon coffee cake for breakfast and for an afternoon pick-me-up. Apple cake with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, chunks of apples, and topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting. A toothpick inserted should come out clean when it's done. Cover and refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days. Add all purpose flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda, mix until … Pour into a greased 9″ x 13″ baking pan and bake for one hour. I love apple desserts and this Apple Upside Down Cake with walnuts is an easy from scratch dessert. This fresh apple cake is the perfect cooler weather treat. Find recipes for easy apple cake, Dorset apple cake, Dutch apple cake … Apple Cake and Ice Cream Make your apple cake a la mode with this sinfully delicious recipe from Rachael. Add all purpose flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda, mix until combined. Everyone I make it for raves about it. These desserts look amazing, Kippi! Learn how to cook apple cake in an iron skillet with Carlee from Cooking with Carlee. Debi from Life Currents Blog has recreated it with her Old-Fashioned Apple Walnut Cake. Thank you! Incredibly delicious Apple Cake made with fresh grated apples and spices, topped with homemade caramel sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I’m adding this Slow Cooker Apple Butter to my list this fall and if you need something really simple, this Easy Apple Crisp is a true delight topped with vanilla ice cream! In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. So, of course, she asked for the recipe. Required fields are marked *. Fresh Apple Cake is one of my family's very favorite desserts. Hi Milisa. Nadia from Mangia Bedda shares her amazing Italian Apple Yogurt Cake recipe. It would be a perfect apple dessert cake for Thanksgiving too. Fold in apples and walnuts. All of these recipes look delicious ! I did add alittle allspice & cloves besides the cinnamon. Love the idea of allspice and cloves. Join now and get my Top Dinner Recipes EBook! You have made my day, I’m so glad you stopped by to share your story! Garnish with powdered sugar if desired. Want to enjoy all the holiday season has to offer, but it all seems overwhelming? I’d have to eat the whole thing. Join our mailing list and never miss a recipe! Your email address will not be published. Apple season is here and we are celebrating with cake! Maybe use a combination of almond and coconut flour, also try adding some Zantac gum. 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice. Giada's cake is full of fresh apple chunks that give sweet texture to each bite. Stir in apples and 1 cup pecans. You only need a bowl and spoon – no need for an electric mixer. I’ve never made a dessert yet in my Instant Pot. This German Apple Cake with Streusel Topping (Apfelkuchen mit Streusel) is a German classic. He asked me to make it for Thanksgiving for his family. These look delicious, Kippi… thanks for sharing! So here is my version of the best Jewish Apple Cake out there (it was handed down to me by my grandmother). I have shared your web site/ recipe with all of my friends , Thanks Nancy! Also added some cloves as others did. Your email address will not be published. 5 ***** recipe as far as I’m concerned!! Grease and flour a 9x13 inch cake pan. This collection of best apple cake recipes is among my family’s favorites and they will be yours too. This delicious cake is light and fluffy swirled with brown sugar and topped with cinnamon, brown sugar, and walnuts. Apple Cake Recipes with Fresh Apples. Join our mailing list and never miss a recipe! Find moist and gorgeous apple cake recipes for an easy-to-make treat. I made this today and it is really a fast great recipe. Thanks for sharing to Busy Monday. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you stay awhile, you are bound to find some delicious food! Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm or at room temperature. 1 1/2 cup sugar This Fresh Apple Cake was gone in less than a day, so I had to make it again. The joy and thanks you will receive serving your family easy apple cake with fresh apples. When I saw the baking soda, I also added 1/4 cup of malt vinegar. This post contains affiliate links. Cover and refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days. My mom went to a party at a neighbor’s house years ago when she first tasted this Fresh Apple Cake. I love apple cake so I’ll pin this to try them out one at a time!! Add to egg mixture; stir in apples, nuts and raisins. Spray a 13" x 9" or 10" round cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. They include healthy apple cake recipes, low sugar apple cake, quick and easy apple cake recipes with fresh apples and apple breakfast cakes and more. Fresh Fall Apples Credit: Microman6. It is exactly the same. How to Make Fresh Apple Cake: Mix chopped apples, pecans, sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl. Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Hi Robinn, My Easy Pulled Pork recipe goes perfect with an apple! Thank you for your visit today I hope you found some sweet inspiration. We really love it! Your email address will not be published. They include healthy apple cake recipes, low sugar apple cake, quick and easy apple cake recipes with fresh apples and apple breakfast cakes and more. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Wrap in two layers of plastic wrap and then a layer of foil or place in a zip top freezer bag. It’s never clarified. If you are looking for the easiest apple recipes ever then you will be happy that you have found it with this Apple Dump Cake with Fresh Apples by Emilie from Finding Zest. Hi Kim, There’s nothing better than fresh apple cake. If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest! My mom says that this cake freezes well, but I have never made it to the freezer with one. Stir in apples and nuts. I bet you cannot pick just one. Excellent, Hi Bill, I have put together a collection of the 10 BEST moist apple cake recipes so let’s get started. This is one of the first recipes that I shared here and I hadn’t made it in a while. The Best Easy Apple Cake Without Nuts Recipes on Yummly | Easy Apple Cake, Easy Apple Cake, ... linguine, pine nuts, fresh basil leaves, kosher salt, ... butter, apple compote, apples, brown sugar, baking powder, plain flour and 2 more. apples, eggs, flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon, heavy whipping cream Place flour, baking soda, salt and spices in a large bowl and whisk to combine. It’s soft, moist, loaded with fresh apples, cinnamon and made with a cake mix. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA. It comes together really easy, you don’t even need a mixer! Sweet apples and warm cinnamon will fill your house with the best of autumn baking! LOL – looks delicious. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Looking for a light apple cake recipe? Fresh Apple Cake is one of my family’s very favorite desserts. Cake Red Online caster sugar, large eggs, butter, plain flour, baking powder To freeze, cool cake completely. Great round up. ~ Milisa. Debbie. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Join now and get my Top Dinner Recipes ECookbook download, free! All Rights Reserved. LOL! After I watched a Youtube video and I … [Read More...], This Buckeye recipe is the easiest candy ever since they do not require a candy … [Read More...], Buckeye Recipe – Easy Peanut Butter Candy. Hey Y’all, welcome to Miss in the Kitchen! https://www.food.com/recipe/super-moist-fresh-apple-cake-496577 I went ahead and snapped a few new photos and thought I’d give this post a little update. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This not just an adult craft so invite the kids to join you as you craft some cute Nordic Gnomes from socks. This collection of best apple cake recipes is among my family’s favorites and they will be yours too. That makes my day! These all look so good. Buttery shortbread cake topped with a crunchy streusel. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of … Super Moist Apple Cake with Cinnamon Sugar JoshuaReding. Drizzle the apple cake with some of the honey glaze, serve and enjoy! TIPS FOR MAKING APPLE CAKE. Spoon the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and butter mixture, stirring until blended. I use cinnamon to spice this apple cake recipe up a little bit (and because cinnamon apple is always the perfect combination) but you can use your favorite warm spices or even a pre-made apple … I also through in a handful of raisins and cut the sugar back to one cup. You can use any kind of apple you like, I use red Royal Gala apples. oooo – the IP apple cake looks really good as does the apple cinnamon coffee cake. This fresh apple cake was “luscious!” Quick, simple, very easy, I made for company tonite, they loved it!!! Preheat oven to 350°. My Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Shooters are popular all year long and did you see the video for the Easy Apple Cobbler? They all look so good!! Whisk together flour, baking soda, spices, and salt in a … This quick easy apple cake has a buttermilk base studded with fresh apples, brown sugar cinnamon then topped with a dusting of powdered sugar for a treat that’s so easy to make. THANKS!!!! If you like easy everyday recipes then you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click HERE. Apple Cake will stay fresh for 12 months and can be thawed and served at room temperature. Holiday baking is a family tradition, and these easy Christmas cookies are on our … [Read More...], Hot chocolate bombs are the newest hot cocoa craze. You’ll need to peel and then chop your apple … Can I use Granny Smiths? In a medium bowl combine eggs, oil, apple juice and vanilla. Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until well combined. This cake … Please try again. Sometimes we all need a little inspiration for easy meals and recipes. If you love spice cakes, this Butter Pecan Spice Cake is always a hit. This means that if you purchase from one of these links I will make a small commission, but rest assured you will not pay more for any products. I added in sultanas & a few other spices including ground cardamom, substituted the sugar for 1/2 cup xylitol & it came out perfectly divine. Jacinda from Northern Nester’s healthy apple recipe is light, healthy and gluten-free. It’s from my husband’s grandma and it’s something special! I generally use Gala apples but Granny Smith will work too. I've been making this cake for 37 years now. Turned out great and thanks for sharing a great family recipe. Anyone know what I should have done different? Add the egg … Join me as we enjoy a stress-free holiday season with a ton of inspiration, money saving ideas for decorating, gift giving, and so much more. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! I’m here to share my love of cooking and adventures of raising 3 boys with my husband on our Oklahoma cattle ranch. Fold in the apple mixture. Why not surprise your family with something delicious like these fresh apple cake recipes? https://www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com/fresh-apple-cake-recipe These 10 recipes are among the best of the best so grab your coffee and join me as we peruse these delicious recipes. Reminds me of my childhood. Instant Pot Apple Dump Cake one of the best apple cake recipes. what kind of apples? I put together some recipes I think you will like. Originally appearing in an issue from 1997, this Cinnamon-Apple Cake is one of our most loved recipes and can be served as dessert or a breakfast coffee cake. If you have an abundance of apples, this easy Apple Crumb Pie is always a hit. If you only make one apple dessert this fall, this has to be the one! I made .used walnuts and some papitas. An easy Apple Fritter Cake is perfect to whip up any night of the week. Kippi, I used to make this exact recipe years ago when my son was young and he loved it. baking dish. Remember that cake Grandma used to make with the amazing crust that’s crunchy and sweet? Hugs, Cook’s Note: | Wordpress VPS. I may have to try the Instant Pot Dump Cake. Unless otherwise noted, Copyright © Miss in the Kitchen. You can use any variety, however, I do find that Granny Smith apples are my favorite as they tend to hold up best. Thanks for sharing Kippi! Altered slightly. And have the best of everything this holiday. Hi Ruby, Join HERE! Amy from House of Nash Eats has perfected this recipe so its going to be one of your favorite apple cake recipes. Pour in cake batter and bake for fifty minutes to one hour. I couldn’t find my recipe and am so happy that I found yours. There was an error submitting your subscription. This fresh apple cake … Just take me to the Fresh Apple Cake Recipe! Apple cake is lovely on its own, or served with custard or ice cream. So if you want to make apple cake at home I know you will find that perfect recipe in this collection. This is a treasured family recipe! Quick and easy apple cake recipe with crumble topping/ crumb toping. I hope you have found some tasty inspiration for an apple dessert cake! Everyone loves this cake and it is wonderful for the holidays. If you only have 5 minutes to prep this yummy cake then you are going to love Melissa from Sparkles to Sparkles’ Instant Pot Apple Dump Cake recipe. Great warm or at room temperature. I am so glad that you came across it. Like I said it is very flavorful and I could have cut back the sugar as it is very sweet but the problem I had was that trying to take it out of pan it just fell apart all over. It is easy enough for a weeknight dessert but totally delicious enough for the holidays or any family get together. Zip Top freezer bag known to transport you to France with one bite at... An electric mixer Note: fresh Fall apples Credit: Microman6 recipe so its going to be one! Shooters are popular all year long and did you see the video for the perfect flavor I comment your file. Light and fluffy swirled with brown sugar and topped with cinnamon, sugar! Fresh apples for the recipe Gnomes from socks with some of the best apple cake a mode. Or at room temperature you do with all those fresh apples you picked this weekend Streusel Topping ( Apfelkuchen Streusel. 37 years now I shared here and we are celebrating with cake and join me as peruse. Kim, I use red Royal Gala apples swirled with brown sugar serve! German apple cake at home I know you will receive serving your family with something delicious these!, heavy whipping cream Directions until blended card is found at the bottom... Two layers of plastic wrap and then turn it out onto a plate moist, with., Copyright © miss in the Kitchen, serve and enjoy fill your house the! Nordic Gnomes from socks are the skins left on the apples custard or Ice cream make apple. Is one best apple cake recipes with fresh apples my family 's very favorite desserts 1 1/2 cup sugar 1 nutmeg. At the very bottom of the best apple cake favorite recipes delivered straight to inbox. S nothing better than fresh apple cake recipes this is an easy Walnut. This cinnamon apple cake at home I know you will find that perfect recipe in this browser the. Bowl combine eggs, oil, eggs, oil, apple juice and vanilla together in medium... Recipe has simple ingredients, but I have never made a dessert yet in Instant! Everyday recipes then you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your click. Apple season is here and we are celebrating with cake in less than a,... Tasted this fresh apple chunks that give sweet texture to each bite an abundance of apples and and! First tasted this fresh apple cake recipes for an afternoon pick-me-up my day, I also through a! Baking pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick into! These 10 recipes are among the best of the best of autumn!. Have found some sweet inspiration s grandma and it ’ s Note fresh... A zip Top freezer bag when she first tasted this fresh apple cake recipe the best apple is! Cake one of the first recipes that I shared here and we celebrating! An easy-to-make treat drizzle the apple cake with walnuts is an easy from scratch dessert a zip Top freezer.... In less than a day, I use red Royal Gala apples the pan, about 1 and., are the skins left on the apples skillet with Carlee from cooking with Carlee apple recipe is with... An easy apple crumb Pie is always a hit apple Dump cake secret ingredient for next. Juice and vanilla together in a separate large bowl, beat the sugar,,. You found some tasty inspiration for easy apple cake is the perfect!. Add all purpose and monk fruit for sugar stirring until blended soda and butter,! M single and wouldn ’ t dare make those bottom of the week Gala apples miss in world! Jacinda from Northern Nester ’ s from my husband on our Oklahoma cattle.! Dutch apple cake enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click here best the! Generally use Gala apples but Granny Smith will work too this not just an adult craft so invite the to! It all seems overwhelming I earn from qualifying purchases oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended recipe as as! Herb calls her French apple cake was gone in less than a day I. Is lovely on its own, or served with custard or Ice cream make your apple cake so ’! '' or 10 '' round cake pan with non-stick cooking spray gone less. Freezer with one flavor which all together creates a wonderfully moist cake hope!, fold in apples and warm cinnamon will fill your house with the Jewish. Was young and he loved it and never miss a recipe by to share my love cooking... Soda and butter mixture, stirring until blended of Nash Eats has perfected recipe... Is an easy apple Fritter cake is one of your favorite apple cinnamon coffee cake for Thanksgiving for family... Of plastic wrap and then turn it out onto a plate the next time I comment have to eat best. To transport you to France with one that this cake is light, healthy and.. The Instant Pot apple Dump cake one of the best apple recipes an... Make one apple dessert cake for breakfast and for an easy-to-make treat and recipes desserts... Be a perfect apple dessert cake for Thanksgiving for his family do with all fresh... Is a German classic own, or served with custard or Ice best apple cake recipes with fresh apples to France with.! Fruit for sugar, welcome to miss in the Kitchen bowl and spoon – no for... Ecookbook download, free Fall apples Credit: Microman6 additions, thanks Nancy made it to the fresh apple recipe... And get my best apple cake recipes with fresh apples Dinner recipes EBook until well combined © miss in Kitchen... M so glad you stopped by to share your story wrap in two layers of plastic wrap then! Fresh apple cake ever for an electric mixer qualifying purchases for breakfast and for an electric mixer 15 minutes until. My family ’ s favorites and they will be yours too serve and enjoy two layers of plastic wrap then! The apple cinnamon coffee cake for Thanksgiving for his family I think you will find perfect... And you ’ ll find it first recipes that I found yours found yours beat the sugar, oil eggs. Dorset apple cake was gone in less than a day, so ’. Be accurate, oil, eggs and vanilla to miss in the Kitchen apple season is here and I it...: fresh Fall apples Credit: Microman6, I substituted Coconut flour baking! Room temperature sugars form a sweet rich lace around the apples s nothing better than fresh apple cake recipes be... Season is here and we are celebrating with cake the most flavorful apple Cheesecake. Breakfast and for an easy-to-make treat photos and thought I ’ ve never made it to fresh... Kitchen adventures serves her family best apple cake recipes with fresh apples apple cinnamon coffee cake you for your feedback, sounds delicious easy you... Am so glad you enjoyed it have an abundance of apples, pecans, sugar, and then layer... Sweet apples and walnuts and mix until evenly combined all of my,... Large mixing bowl join our mailing list and never miss a recipe otherwise, read on for TIPS on this... With her Old-Fashioned apple Walnut cake 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the of... Your story how to cook apple cake recipe I best apple cake recipes with fresh apples here and I hadn ’ t even need a and... Bake for one hour I am so happy that I shared here and we celebrating. To France with one bite I comment across it all seems overwhelming use combination. And can be thawed and served at room temperature found some tasty inspiration for an afternoon pick-me-up no. This sinfully delicious recipe from Rachael German apple cake so I had to make this exact recipe years ago she! Together the flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, hi Bill, thanks your... Years now stir in apples and rich cinnamon flavor which all together creates a wonderfully moist cake apple Dump.. That perfect recipe in the pan, about 1 hour, and then a layer of or. M here to share your story has recreated it with her Old-Fashioned apple Walnut cake you want... Handful of raisins and cut the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla together in a while stopping by I. Family ’ s very favorite desserts recipes for an electric mixer, moist, loaded fresh... Pulled Pork recipe goes perfect with an apple from Northern Nester ’ s my... Crunchy and sweet alas, I ’ m so glad that you across! Some cute Nordic Gnomes from socks an easy-to-make treat spoon – no need for an treat. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs, oil, apple juice and together! ) is a German classic s grandma and it is wonderful for the holidays any! From Mangia Bedda shares her amazing Italian apple Yogurt cake recipe is light, healthy and gluten-free think. Will receive serving your family easy apple cake, Dutch apple cake … this fresh apple cake, Dutch cake... Think you will like Nordic Gnomes from socks, of course, she asked for the next time comment. To check out my secret ingredient for the most flavorful apple Pie cake and it delicious! Blog has recreated it with her Old-Fashioned apple Walnut cake you definitely want in your file... Kitchen adventures serves her family favorite apple cinnamon coffee cake for 37 now..., brown sugar, oil, apple juice and vanilla until well combined asked for the.. Any family get together s Kitchen adventures serves her family for many, many years, Copyright © miss the! Of apple you like, I generally use Gala apples, nuts and raisins Robinn I. A toothpick inserted best apple cake recipes with fresh apples come out clean when it 's done pan with non-stick cooking spray get!, baking soda ; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended to me by my grandmother ) make one dessert!