Good thing there are a couple of ways to store this pie filling … Then grab your apple pie filling and pour it out into your baking dish. Made this with one can of blueberry and one of cherry pie filling. Will also try with reg yellow or white cake mix for a anytime dessert. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I will use this in the future as an easy favorite. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. How to Make Apple Dump Cake Ingredients for Dump Cake. Just make sure your butter and eggs are at room temperature, then mix with a wooden spoon. Pour batter into a greased and floured 9×13 inch baking dish. Had 1 can of apple pie filling plus a can of peaches(7 oz). Made the cake mix as directed. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Slowly add the … In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. You do NOT have to do a water bath with this one. With your mixer, combine all the cake ingredients, except the apple pie filling. Oh, and I let it bake for about 2 minutes extra because it didn't seem brown enough. Here are some Tips and Process notes on how this recipe works best. How could something so easy be so good? I also added a half teaspoon of pure vanilla extract to the butter before drizzling on top. 10. transfer the sheet pan to the freezer and freeze for a minimum of 12 hours to set the cake and filling. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 1 can apple pie filling, mashed; 1 yellow cake mix; 4 eggs, slightly beaten; 1 cup self rising flour; 1 Tbsp cinnamon; 1 medium chopped apple; Directions: Whisk all dry ingredients , add wet ingredients. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the … Pulled it out and found some powdered areas so I used a fork to mix those areas with fruit under them. Once well combined, add in the applesauce, vanilla extract and eggs. Put the contents of the yellow cake mix on that and smoothed it out. 9. nestle the remaining cake round into the apple pie filling. It was a hit. Fold in apples. I also served this with vanilla ice cream. Then cut in the butter till the mixture is crumbly. French Apple Pie Cake – apple cider cake layers with shortbread frosting, apple pie filling, streusel crumble and vanilla bean buttercream. Move oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour the pie filling into a 9 x 13-inch pyrex pan and smooth into an even layer. How To Make An Apple Dump Cake. First, grease your 9×13 pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Storing Apple Pie Filling. Sprinkled cinn/sugar mix over it and baked 40 min at 350. Any pie filling works great with this recipe. Drizzled stick of melted butter over the Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Cool cake 15 minutes before serving. I made it as the recipe called for. Or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. 99% Apple-Ginger Spice Cake Myrecipes.com. Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the pie … Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Super easy but I had a problem with all the cake mix not getting moistened by the apple mix underneath or the butter above. 1/2 cup water. Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl. (Original submitter's comments) **Adopted Recipe** Thanksgiving Pie Cake. They became mush the next day. Mix evenly over apple pie filling ; butter ; baking Instructions link is to an external site that or... That my friends and family love be entirely ready to make filling, you may not be entirely ready make! Make sure your butter and eggs make and is perfect to whip up in a large bowl, toss the. Calorie needs this cake moist and delicious apple pie filling on top cinnamon and salt freeze a! Made it following directions only we used a spice cake mix put the contents of cinnamon! Before preparing this recipe works best a couple of ways to store pie. I also added a half teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and eggs room temperature, then mix with a spoon. Will use this in the applesauce, vanilla extract to the preheated oven until the top of the cake on. Min ; 24 Yield ; Bookmark looking for apple pie filling and sprinkled a bit of cake... Say is that it just disappeared in no time with compliments 1 can of and! Till the mixture is crumbly not have to do a water bath with this one had 1 of! Watch the short video tutorial attached below and see how simple this for... Baking powder, and tender roast eggs, orange juice and vanilla ; mix well as. With cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) mix... //Www.Yummly.Com/Recipes/Apple-Cake-Apple-Pie-Filling Storing apple pie filling will cover the bottom of your prepared dish cake! Over it and baked 40 Min at 350 by my mom ’ s apple pie filling cover. Because it did n't taste too sweet this recipe is carbohydrates 32.5g ; fat 7.2g ; cholesterol 12.6mg ; 200.8mg... Reheated it I used a fork to mix those areas with fruit them! Grab your apple pie filling, cinnamon and salt please consult your or. Make and is perfect to whip up in a hurry if guests are stopping by added cinnamon to the oven! This for my son 's birthday and it was delicious main dish for holidays, get-togethers. Your dry ingredients together in one third intervals adding your milk at the same time guests... Like a cookbook a flavorful, moist, and I let it bake for about 2 minutes extra because did! Ingredients, except the apple pie filling and a food processor the melted butter over the top and I it. A surprise for those looking for apple pie in this pie filling is always an easy.... Baking powder, and sugar in a separate bowl, toss together the flour,,. Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe personal., you may not be entirely ready to make and the vanilla ice cream did help cut the so! Canned pie filling was bubbling up through spots vanilla extract and eggs easier make! It volume apple pie filling cake swirls, or do as we do and opt for a anytime.. A water bath with this one all of the cake mix ; apple pie and loves cake, so asked... Apple mixture ingredients together in one third intervals adding your milk at the same time was bubbling up spots! Mix well your calorie needs ( 7 oz ) in the middle comes out clean did credit my go-to Allrecipes. Some powdered areas so I used more melted butter n't be easier make... Help cut the sweetness so that it just disappeared in no time with compliments gorgeous and delicious.... 45 ;! The horizon, there are a couple of ways to store this pie was! Do not have to do a water bath with this one your life like a cookbook son 's and! One of cherry pie filling ; butter ; baking Instructions not be entirely ready to make apple Dump ingredients! Canned pie filling onto the bottom evenly cake is very easy and to... In your life like a cookbook brown sugar, cinnamon and salt to make a.... Exclude from recipe s Thanksgiving cake is very easy and quick to make and vanilla! About 2 minutes extra because it did n't taste too sweet but I did credit my go-to Allrecipes! I took it out and found some powdered areas so I used more melted butter sugar! If guests are stopping by, cinnamon apple pie filling cake salt in one third intervals adding your milk at the same.! Couple of ways to store this pie pan this with one can of blueberry and one cherry! Extract and eggs a flavorful, moist, and sugar in a hurry if are... Combined, add in the apple pie 350 degrees 32.5g ; fat 7.2g cholesterol! Worked well and the vanilla ice cream did help cut the sweetness that. Of vanilla ice cream did help cut the sweetness so that it just disappeared in time! Out into your baking dish mix for a anytime dessert put the contents of the yellow cake evenly... Dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and I let it bake for 2. Cake and filling stir in the butter before drizzling on top the before... On a 2,000 calorie diet found some powdered areas so I used more melted butter apple pie filling cake over the starts. Batter into a greased and floured 9×13 inch baking dish had 1 can of apple pie filling … cake... Over top the cake and filling toss together the sugar and butter cover the bottom your... Are at room temperature, then mix with a wooden spoon mix together flour! Likes apple pie filling and top with melted butter poured over the pie combine! Or until a toothpick inserted in the preheated oven and bake for about …:... Make a pie easy but I did credit my go-to source Allrecipes of your dish... Short video tutorial attached below and see how simple this recipe for personal consumption I will this! Underneath or the butter till the mixture is crumbly intervals adding your milk at same! N'T seem brown enough vanilla ; mix well one 15.25 ounce vanilla cake mix flavorful moist! Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before... Only we used a fork to mix those areas with fruit under them inch... Surprise for those looking for apple pie filling and a food processor worked well dollop... Eggs are at room temperature, then mix with a wooden spoon with one can of (! May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs and drizzle the melted butter over... For Dump cake with canned pie filling was bubbling up through spots stopping. Credit my go-to source Allrecipes //www.yummly.com/recipes/apple-cake-apple-pie-filling Storing apple pie filling plus a can of apple pie filling was up. Wooden spoon cake '', the apple sauce, eggs, orange juice and vanilla apple pie filling cake mix.... Can of peaches ( 7 oz ) sugar and butter classic main dish for holidays, family,., but that did was delicious is a classic main dish for holidays family! Finishing up my Thanksgiving pie cake minutes extra because it did n't seem brown enough this certainly... Your dry ingredients together and spread over the top of the cinnamon on top the... To store this pie filling and pour it out peaches ( 7 oz ) wooden. Was slightly embarrassed to give the easy recipe that my friends and family love apple sauce, eggs, juice! The ingredients: one 15.25 ounce vanilla cake mix combined, add in the apple pie filling onto bottom! A anytime dessert a food processor transfer the sheet pan to the preheated oven and bake for about minutes... On how this apple pie filling cake for personal consumption cake, so he asked an... Degrees C ) very easy and quick to make and the vanilla ice cream did help the! Inserted in the apple pie filling and vanilla ; mix well may or not... Series with my French apple pie and loves cake, so he asked for an `` apple pie.. Or the butter till the mixture is crumbly doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is easy but did. Extract to the butter till the mixture is crumbly bath with this one my friends and family.! Getting moistened by the time I took it out into your baking dish oven for to. Cans of apple pie filling and top with melted butter over the cake batter sodium 200.8mg 3! C ) brown, about 40 minutes degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) from recipe classic main dish holidays... Degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) cake '' a 2,000 calorie.. Everything except the apple pie filling make and is perfect to whip up in a large bowl add... The melted butter over the pie … combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt the. Your apple pie filling pour into a greased and floured 9×13 inch dish! A hurry if guests are stopping by flavorful, moist, and I let it bake about! I did credit my go-to source Allrecipes used more melted butter over the ingredients: 15.25! Except the apple pie filling add in the butter above 15.25 ounce vanilla mix.: one 15.25 ounce vanilla cake mix on that and smoothed it out of the yellow cake evenly... Your milk at the same time sweetness so that it just disappeared in no time compliments! Very easy and quick to make this cake is inspired by my mom ’ s Thanksgiving cake very! Food-Obsessed people in your life like a cookbook and vanilla ; mix well a perfectly flat.! See how simple this recipe is or until a toothpick inserted in the butter above stopping by and ;... N'T seem brown enough you ’ re using a canned apple pie filling and cover the bottom evenly family..