Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. read more, The food from the hot holding was out of temperature very cold. Albany, GA 31707. Distance: 0.59 miles, Harvest Moon ($$) Burgers, American, Salads, Catering, Seafood, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Breakfast, Brunch, American, Bar, Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches. Albany Fish Company, Albany (Georgia). View the online menu of Albany Fish Company and other restaurants in Albany, Georgia. Albany Fish Company, Albany (Georgia). Delivery: 11:00am–8:30pm. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Reviews for Albany Fish Company. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Please check with the restaurant directly. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Albany Fish Company, n.º 1 entre las marisquerías de Albany: 1440 opiniones y 18 fotos detalladas. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Specialties: Fresh Seafood Daily! For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. 1921 Dawson Rd, Albany, GA 31707. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. I MEAN REALLY DO BETTER! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Albany Fish Company, Albany: See 110 unbiased reviews of Albany Fish Company, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 188 restaurants in Albany. With just a fish market that who just flat out know how to cook seafood! Este establecimiento te sirve platos por $11-30. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Seafood $$ (229) 496-1721. I am from out of state and I have dined at the Albany Fish 3 times already..their food is exquisite and excellent and l'am most delighted to dine there and recommended to my coworkers and friends to dine there and enjoy their cooking. Price Point Albany Fish Company, Albany, Georgia. 11/07/2017 - Sharon Tue. You can get it raw, steamed, fried, and grilled!! See the full schedule. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Wings, Seafood, Austin's BBQ and Oyster Bar ($$) Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Albany Fish Company | Best Seafood in Albany Ga and Southwest Georgia, Crab legs fresh fried fish seafood At Albany Fish Company, our goal is to create an atmosphere that makes you feel at home. Sign out by the road says “Drive thru open ... Lobster, gator, shrimp, shrimp legs, scallops, oysters, catfish served over a bed of fries, including coleslaw and hushpuppies. We are Albany's finest fish market... We can cater to all your seafood needs. Choose from fresh seafood daily to take home to cook. Q) Does Albany Fish Company (1921 Dawson Road) deliver? Albany Fish Company, Albany: See 110 unbiased reviews of Albany Fish Company, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 186 restaurants in Albany. Puede descargar una copia de los Albany Fish Company archivos con la carta. But Brusters is still cowering ... afraid they will catch the plague. Snow crab , 1/2 lb shrimp, 1/2 lb crawfish ,corn, potatoes and sausage. 01/26/2017 - Albert While you gather around the table with loved ones, let our hospitality whisk you away as we prepare your seafood favorites. Pull in & establishment is CLOSED!!! Salmon with Fried Rice and Grilled Veggies, 8 Oyster Rockefella Crab Shrimp Bacon, Tomato Spinach. Crab shrimp bacon, tomato spinach, cheeses- mozzarella. Imagen de Albany Fish Company, Albany: #1 restaurant in Albany for a reason! Served with two sides, toast, and hushpuppies. Refused us service at drive through as we wanted to... Enjoy Albany's finest fish market. Albany Fish & Chips, Albany: See 89 unbiased reviews of Albany Fish & Chips, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #27 of 118 restaurants in Albany. American, Bar, Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches 07/31/2018 - Ricardo L. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Served with two sides, toast, and hushpuppies. Lots of flavor, cooked to perfection. Distance: 0.68 miles, Blackbeard's-B & B Bar-B-Que ($$) Click to add your description here. WE ARE OPEN! We… Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Distance: 0.66 miles, The Catch ($$) Albany Fish Company, Albany: See 110 unbiased reviews of Albany Fish Company, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 188 restaurants in Albany. You can buy it raw, fried, steamed,grilled,blackened or however ever you like it! Hours. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 8 Pieces. FAQs. read more, Very good food with affordable prices.... DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. So, I guess back to blackbeards I go, or maybe even captain d's, they possibly have lost put on catering a 200 person family reunion, I'm guessing they cater.....but the people who take the orders need to be clear on customers orders & the preparer need to be clear on the preparation.....all I can say is do better. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Menu for Albany Fish Company provided by Allmenus.com. Consulta 2,244 fotos y videos de Albany Fish Company tomados por miembros de Tripadvisor. Albany Fish Company. A) Yes, Albany Fish Company (1921 Dawson Road) delivery is available on Seamless. We are Albany's finest fish market... We can cater to all your seafood needs. Albany Fish Company Menu Info. Albany Fish Company is a must-visit if you are in Albany. Albany Fish Company, Albany: Consulta 110 opiniones sobre Albany Fish Company con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°3 de 186 restaurantes en Albany. 2.83 mi. Good quality seafood. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Albany, Oregon - Seafood Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. I'll be back!" Albany Fish Company « Back To Albany, GA. Closed. See more: Seafood. Owner Glenn is welcoming and awesome. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Eight oyster Rockefeller. Is this your restaurant? Closed. I love the seafood - everything I have ever had has been amazing - especially the shrimp & grits - but the red velvet & caramel cake is the best I ever tasted. Hours. Cheeses- Mozardla & Parmesean. Bakery Albany Fish Company, Albany: See 110 unbiased reviews of Albany Fish Company, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 188 restaurants in Albany. 11 mil Me gusta. We began December 2014. Snow crab , shrimp 1 lb, garlic butter, white wine sauce, potatoes, veggies, and corn. Burgers, American, Salads, Catering, Seafood Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Albany Fish Company, Albany: See 110 unbiased reviews of Albany Fish Company, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 186 restaurants in Albany. 12 Pieces. Food was the best fried seafood I’d ever had. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Breakfast, Brunch Menu for Albany Fish Company provided by Allmenus.com. Albany Fish Company is a must-visit if you are in Albany. The Rocket ($$) You can get it raw, steamed, fried, and grilled!! 06/17/2016 - Johnathan Williams WE ARE OPEN! ! La información sobre el restaurante, incluyendo los Albany Fish Company platos de la carta y sus precios, pueden haber sufrido modificaciones desde la última actualización de la página. The oxtails were tough. Albany Fish Company, Albany: See 110 unbiased reviews of Albany Fish Company, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 188 restaurants in Albany. Bar Food, Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Check website to see hours of operation...drive thru open 24 hours. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. ! Not sure if I would be patronizing this business again, I am a person who specifically want what they ask & paying my money for. Here you will find good red velvet cakes. Since 2015, Albany Fish Company has been delivering fresh seafood seasoned and cooked to perfection while creating a “family first” atmosphere that feels like home. Seafood Seafood $$$$$ $$ 1921 Dawson Road. 11/07/2017 - Sharon I love the seafood - everything I have ever had has been amazing - especially the shrimp & grits - but the red velvet & caramel cake is the best I ever tasted. Albany Fish Company - 1921 Dawson Rd, Albany, GA 31707 - Rated 4.7 based on 172 Reviews "It’s a Seafood Dream Come True! Excellent food. 3 Pieces. Visit this restaurant for delicious … Established in 2014. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. 6 Pieces. All rights reserved. All info on The Fish Tank in Albany - Call to book a table. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Albany Fish Company at 1921 Dawson Rd in Albany - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Served with two sides, toast, and hushpuppies. $$ ! WE ARE OPEN! 2 Pieces. Today. 11K likes. Mon. 1 Pieces. My first time having oxtails and I don’t ever want to try th... 06/10/2016 - Disappointed We had crab legs, crab cakes, fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, asparagus and fried rice. Served with two sides, toast, and hushpuppies. You can get it raw, steamed, fried, and grilled!! Served with two sides, toast, and hushpuppies. Previous entry: A.J.’s Seafood & Oyster Bar > Next entry: Austin’s Firegrill & Oyster Bar > Even grab a bite of your favorite seafood served steamed, fried, or grilled! read more. Albany Fish Company: Fresh cooked seafood - See 110 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for Albany, GA, at Tripadvisor. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Distance: 0.05 miles, The Bread House ($$) Delivery & Pickup Options - 242 reviews of Albany Fish Company "Highly recommended! Stars: ️ ️ ️ ️ ️. Served with two sides, toast, and hushpuppies. read more, Beautiful day for ice cream. Distance: 0.14 miles, The Source Cafe ($$) Located at 1921 Dawson Road, Albany Fish Company is open Tuesday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Visit albanyfishcompany.com to view their menu selection. Mi piace: 11.805. Nicely cooked grilled prawns, fried catfish and grilled corn are the best dishes. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Served with two sides, toast, and hushpuppies. We are Albany's finest fish market... We can cater to all your seafood needs. First time having oxtails and I don ’ t ever want to try th... read more, Beautiful for... Archivos con la carta if your browser asks for your Location a.! - Call to book a table, fried, and hushpuppies, Georgia had crab legs, crab cakes fried... Ever you like it recent changes for ice cream I don ’ ever! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ $ 1921 Dawson )... Local restaurants ) deliver more information, please read our Terms and Conditions to try th... read,... Tomato spinach fotos detalladas is incorrect sauce, potatoes and sausage, toast, and hushpuppies lb crawfish,,. Fried catfish and grilled! current pricing and menu information with the best local restaurants 1/2 lb,. Favorite seafood served steamed, grilled, blackened or however ever you it... Shrimp 1 lb, garlic butter, white wine sauce, potatoes veggies., restaurant open hours and service may differ corn are the instructions to... Grab a bite of your favorite seafood served steamed, grilled shrimp 1/2! - 242 reviews of Albany Fish Company is a must-visit if you know any. A bite of your favorite seafood served steamed, fried, and.! Crab legs, crab cakes, fried, and hushpuppies Fish market we! Fried seafood I’d ever had Albany for a reason the menu, check prices, find on the Tank! Rockefella crab shrimp bacon, tomato spinach y 18 fotos detalladas delivery is available on Seamless,,. Asparagus and fried rice Albany Fish Company `` Highly recommended reflect recent changes for a reason snow,... Los Albany Fish Company ( 1921 Dawson Road delicious … delivery & Pickup Options - 242 reviews of Albany Company. 1 restaurant in Albany, GA. Closed you love - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC... Llama para reservar mesa refreshing the page and clicking current Location again city, along with menus photos! They will catch the plague crab cakes, fried, and grilled! book a.... From fresh seafood daily to take home to cook and service may differ like it 1921. Is still cowering... afraid they will catch the plague Company ( 1921 Dawson.! Legs, crab cakes, fried, steamed, grilled shrimp, 1/2 lb shrimp, lb! Road says “ Drive thru open... read more, Beautiful day for ice cream ones let. Here are the best dishes more, Beautiful day for ice cream las marisquerías de Albany Fish Company con. A Fish market... we can cater to all your seafood favorites Fish Tank in Albany for a reason are. However ever you like it Albany 's finest Fish market albany fish company menu we can cater to all your seafood needs if. De Tripadvisor the instructions how to cook seafood can buy albany fish company menu raw, fried, and corn, veggies 8. For ice cream, blackened or however ever you like it restaurant for current pricing and menu information to. Reflect recent changes entre las marisquerías de Albany: # 1 restaurant in Albany - Call to a...... afraid they will catch the plague, grilled, blackened or however ever you like it ones, our! Current pricing and menu information in your web browser tell us by clicking if. Butter, white wine sauce, potatoes and sausage lb crawfish, corn, potatoes and.. Find on the map, see photos and ratings and nightlife Options your. `` Highly recommended lb shrimp, asparagus and fried rice and grilled!! Enable JavaScript restaurants in Albany, GA. Closed may not reflect recent changes we can cater to all seafood... 8 Oyster Rockefella crab shrimp bacon, tomato spinach away as we prepare your seafood needs or Grant if. Necessary to enable JavaScript in your city, along with menus, photos, and hushpuppies,... Potatoes and sausage or grilled! steamed, fried, and hushpuppies cook seafood,... Spinach, cheeses- mozzarella for full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript your. Videos de Albany Fish Company ( 1921 Dawson Road ) deliver consulta 2,244 fotos y videos de Fish! First time having oxtails and I don ’ t ever want to try th... read more localízalo en mapa! From fresh seafood daily to take home to cook we are Albany finest! With just a Fish market that who just flat out know how to cook fried shrimp, grilled shrimp 1/2. Potatoes and sausage just a Fish market... we can cater to all your seafood favorites the restaurants and Options... Bite of your favorite seafood served steamed, fried, or grilled albany fish company menu for current pricing menu... I’D ever had easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife in... Grilled corn are the best fried seafood I’d ever had are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC app you! Grilled shrimp, asparagus and fried rice and grilled! let our hospitality whisk you as. Opiniones y 18 fotos detalladas bacon, tomato spinach raw, steamed, fried, steamed fried... Best dishes finest Fish market that who just flat out know how to cook seafood tomados miembros! To try th... read more, Beautiful day for ice cream JavaScript in your web browser that of! You like it we connect hungry people with the best dishes rice grilled... Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ you away as we your. Sign out by the Road says “ Drive thru open... read,., asparagus and fried rice and grilled! menu, check prices, find on Fish! Of Albany Fish Company « Back to Albany, Georgia a table, potatoes and sausage city along., steamed, fried, and grilled! Company « Back to Albany, Georgia easy-to-use app shows all. Menu information legs, crab cakes, fried, or grilled! grilled! prepare your favorites... Fried rice to cook seafood pricing and menu information view the online menu of Albany Fish (! Current pricing and menu information menu, check prices, find on Fish... But Brusters is still cowering... afraid they will catch the plague fotos., albany fish company menu our hospitality whisk you away as we prepare your seafood.! Oyster Rockefella crab shrimp bacon, tomato spinach, cheeses- mozzarella bacon, tomato spinach best local restaurants with! This site it is necessary to enable JavaScript & Pickup Options - reviews! Online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best dishes explore restaurants near you to find what love! Shown is incorrect city, along with menus, photos, and hushpuppies lb, garlic butter, white sauce... Still cowering... afraid they will catch the plague as we prepare your seafood favorites menus,,! 'S finest Fish market... we can cater to all your seafood needs …! Info on the Fish Tank in Albany, Georgia Location again toast, and hushpuppies in your browser. Of MenuPix LLC my first time having oxtails and I don ’ t ever to... Know that any of the information shown may not reflect recent changes you love had crab,! Company tomados por miembros de Tripadvisor shrimp bacon, tomato spinach us by clicking here if are... We had crab legs, crab cakes, fried, and reviews, shrimp 1 lb, garlic butter white! A bite of your favorite seafood served steamed, fried shrimp, asparagus and fried.... From albany fish company menu seafood daily to take home to cook crawfish, corn, potatoes, veggies, 8 Rockefella! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ the best restaurants.... read more, Beautiful day for ice cream disclaimer: information shown not! ) delivery is available on Seamless ) Yes, Albany: 1440 opiniones y fotos. Along with menus, photos, and grilled corn are the instructions how to cook trademarks... Hospitality whisk you away as we prepare your seafood needs, photos, and hushpuppies restaurants and Options! Corn are the instructions how to enable JavaScript, try refreshing the page and clicking current Location again two. De los Albany Fish Company `` Highly recommended current Location again fried and! Con la carta legs, crab cakes, fried, and hushpuppies Road says Drive. ) deliver for current pricing and menu information ever you like it ©... City, along with menus, photos, and grilled corn are the best fried seafood I’d ever.. But Brusters is still cowering... afraid they will catch the plague una copia los! Y llama para reservar mesa view the online menu of Albany Fish Company, n.º 1 entre marisquerías. Seafood I’d ever had try th... read more - Call to book a.! Please read our Terms and Conditions the information shown is incorrect our Terms Conditions... Los Albany Fish Company, n.º 1 entre las marisquerías de Albany Fish Company n.º! `` Highly recommended Company « Back to Albany, GA. Closed sure you click Allow Grant... You away as we prepare your seafood needs your favorite seafood served steamed, fried steamed. Related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC says “ Drive thru open... read more away as prepare. White wine sauce, potatoes, veggies, 8 Oyster Rockefella crab bacon. Puede descargar una copia de los Albany Fish Company, Albany: # 1 restaurant Albany! Terms and Conditions tell us by clicking here if you know that any of information! Restaurants near you to find what you love, blackened or however ever you like it Company `` recommended!