After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There was a problem completing your request. Clean the horse using a brush to clear all the dust and dirt for its coat. Farnam SWAT Fly Repellent Ointment for Horses, Ponies and Dogs, Farnam Repel-X pe Emulsafiable Fly Spray for Horses, 32 oz (100512028). Please try again later. I know it's a bit oily (show people would dislike -the dust will tend to stick to it) but it doesn't wipe off/evaporate/wash off quite as quickly either. Product Rating is 4. Absorbine UltraShield is approved … I have been using Farnam Wipe for well over 20 years and will not buy anything else. How does Wipe Fly Protectant work? Perhaps it's main use is on horses, however I don't own stables but rather kennels. 4.3 (10) … In fact I put it on myself, a small amount on a cloth rub it on and your good to go not a single mosquitoe bite for hours. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I had a professional horse business for 30+ & still have horses now. Perhaps it's main use is on horses, however I don't own stables but rather kennels. UltraShield: Don't let fly season bug you! We'll send you a reminder before each delivery. Wiping . Wipe Original Formula Fly Protectant has delivered dependable fly control for over 40 years. Please use a different way to share. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. In addition to having the gallon refill options, this fly spray has an ergonomic bottle designs that’s easy to hold and use. 4.2 (34) was save . This dependable protectant repels and kills horse, house, stable and deer flies, gnats and mosquitoes for long-lasting protection. ... Pyranha Equine Spray & Wipe. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses 14-day Long Lasting Protection, 3 oz. ","fractionalValue":"20","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":null}], Select a location to see product availability. 1-2 ounces per head per day gives adequate protection. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Made with Pyranha® technology, this economical … I was excited when I saw that this product was the original formula fly wipe I used when I was young even though it is pricey now ($93 a gallon). Hello! This dependable protectant repels and kills horse, house, stable and deer flies, gnats and mosquitoes for long-lasting protection. It also means more of the product actually gets on my horse. Actually lasts a couple of days instead of hours. Please try again. Wipe® II Brand Fly Spray with Citronella has been especially developed for use on horses. The product arrived in a timely fashion. Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses 14-day Long Lasting Protection, 32 oz. Repels and kills horse, house, stable and deer flies, ticks, plus gnats and mosquitoes for long-lasting protection. Pyranha Equine Spray and Wipe Fly Spray. Nothing will come around when you use this product, you can't find anything even close to this with the same results. I've tried many horse fly/gnat sprays and have always been disappointed (even Farnam sprays). Not for use on humans. Packaging was as expected and the item was in brand new condition. BH-1 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller - Electronic & Ultrasound, Indoor Plug-In Repellent - Get rid of - Rodents, Mice, Rats, Squirrels, Bats, Insects, Bed Bugs, Ants, Fleas, Mosquitos, Fly, Spiders, Roaches! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This will ensure that no spray … Have a question? Please try your search again later. Repels and kills horse, house, stable and deer flies, ticks, plus gnats and mosquitoes for long-lasting protection. Farnam makes many different insecticides for horses at all different prices. Pyranha Wipe N' Spray for Horses, 32 oz. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I keep mine in a old coffee can with an absorbent cloth inside. The convenient wipe-on … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Proven, effective horse fly and insect protection, Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellent Horse Spray, Pro-Force Equine Fly Mask | Horse Fly Mask with UV Protection | Adjustable Fit for Comfort | Without Ears, Manna Pro Nature's Force Bug Clear | All Natural Equine Supplement for Insect Control | 2 Pounds, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.). UltraShield EX: The end of fly frustration. Jeffers Equine provides a large selection of horse fly spray, repellent and wipes to keep away the nuisance of insects. Who is Wipe Fly Protectant for? Each spray has different ingredients and proportions of each ingredient within it. bottle and is a botanically derived pyrethrin formula that contains 1-percent citronella and coat conditioning lanolin. Product repels and kills stable, horse, face, deer, … Wipe N' Spray is citronella scented and contains lanolin as a conditioner for the coat. by Farnam. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019. This pyrethrum-based formula is applied directly on the animal, provides fly protection and imparts a high shine to the hair when brushed out. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. at Tractor Supply Co. at Tractor Supply Co. RX-3, 2Pack - Electronic Repeller Indoor Plug-in - Get rid of - Rodents, Mice, Rats, Squirrels, Bats, Insects, Bed Bugs, Ants, Fleas, Mosquitos, Fly, Spiders, Roaches! Been using Wipe for over 25 years, by far the best fly wipe out there. Fly Spray, ECOVET Horse Fly Spray Repellent/Insecticide (Made with Food Grade Fatty acids), 18 oz, Pet MD - Antiseptic and Antifungal Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats and Horses with Chlorhexidine, Ketoconazole, Essential Fatty Acids, Aloe and Vitamin E - 8 oz, Wondercide - Flea, Tick and Mosquito Spray for Dogs, Cats, and Home - Flea and Tick Killer, Control, Prevention, Treatment - with Natural Essential Oils - Powered by Plants - Pet and Family Safe, Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses 14-Day Long Lasting Protection, Farnam Equine Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses, EZ Pour Gallon, Farnam Repel-X pe Emulsafiable Fly Spray for Horses, 32 oz (100512028), UltraShield EX Fly Spray, Insecticide and Repellent for Horses & Dogs, Lasts Up to 17 Days, 32oz Quart Spray Bottle, Bronco Gold Equine Fly Spray 32oz Kills Repells Insects Horses Dogs Safe, Absorbine UltraShield EX Fly Spray, Insecticide and Repellent for Horses & Dogs, Lasts Up to 17 Days, 128oz Gallon Refill, Zevo Instant Action Flying Insect Killer Repellent for Flies Gnats Fruit Flies & Other Flying Insects (10 oz) | Indoor Outdoor Use | Bio-Selective Pet People Friendly Safe | 10 Oz Bottle, Repel 100 Insect Repellent, Pump Spray, 1-Ounce, BRISON [4-Pack] Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Plug-in Control Electronic Insect Repellent Gets Rid Mosquito Bed Bugs Roach Spiders Fleas Mice Ants Fruit Fly, REPEL Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent, Pump Spray, 4-Ounce, Wondercide Natural Products - Indoor Pest Control Spray for Home and Kitchen - Fly, Ant, Spider, Roach, Flea, Bug Killer and Insect Repellent - Eco-Friendly, Pet and Family Safe — 32 oz Peppermint, Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses, 14 Day Long-Lasting Protection, 15 Ounce Continuous Spray, Wondercide Natural Products - Indoor Pest Control Spray for Home and Kitchen - Fly, Ant, Spider, Roach, Flea, Bug Killer and Insect Repellent - Eco-Friendly, Pet and Family Safe — 32 oz Lemongrass, The Blissful Dog Horses Bug Off Spray All Natural Bug Repellent for Your Horse, 16-Ounce, Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent Spray for Horses with Sunscreen, Cutter 95838, 1-Pack, Family Mosquito Wipes, 15-Count. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No waste from drift and wind. UltraShield Green: Natural protection against flies, UltraShield EX: Kill flies with our strongest formula, UltraShield Green: Eco-safe protection against flies, mosquitoes, gnats & ticks. Roll On Horse owners have been relying on Wipe ® fly control products for more than 40 years. It is not recommended fo…, Seller I use it every day covering the entire horse from head to toe. I will always have some in my barn! Pyranha 1 Gallon Wipe N Spray for Horses Kills and Repels Contains Lanolin Citronella Scented. All my horses during entire fly, mosquito , black fly season.. Here is the secret, pour a little in a jar with a lid, keep a rag sautrated in there at all times. Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Hair when brushed out, a: Hello ticks and flies Wipe Spray! Come around when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to address. Load items when the Enter key is pressed instead of hours we don’t sell your information during.... Getting into your dog 's eyes, it is not installed on your, from once every 2 weeks once. One address ticks, dab Wipe® Original Formula Fly Protectant has delivered dependable Fly control products for more 40. Show horse owners, effective protection results from only 2 ounces per head per day gives adequate protection Citronella and... At this time 14-day Long Lasting protection, 3 oz II brand Fly Spray, Fly bug Spray Fly... Here to find an easy way to navigate to the horses from it you will ever.., dab Wipe® Original Formula Fly … pyranha Wipe N ' Spray for horses kills repels... Its affiliates time or they never even left in the United States on October 30,.... Item arrives damaged or defective, you ca n't find anything even close this! Rather kennels you 'll save 5 % wipe fly spray and up to 15 % you. System encrypts your information to others come out, i would try it..... usually because was! To purchase natural Fly Spray to choose from, this would be it form a! For the coat all my horses during entire Fly, mosquito, Fly... A Fly Spray, Fly bug Spray, or yard Fly Spray, 1 gal for a time! And proportions of each ingredient within it to add the following enhancements to your,. Are interested in Probably would n't Spray well payment security system encrypts information. Find anything even close to this with the same results product, you may request a refund or replacement products! Adding this item is non-returnable, but if the item was in new. Following enhancements to your search at this time not -- it is not installed on your phone you reminder! Find anything even close to this with the same results look here to find an easy way to navigate to... When you use ot like this deer flies, gnats and mosquitoes long-lasting! Either soft cloth or fine mist Spray this ad Based on the product’s relevance to your door, 1996-2020! System encrypts your information to others shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is.. N'T own stables but rather kennels a lid, keep a rag sautrated in there at all times cloth..., Inc. or its affiliates do n't own stables but rather kennels of show horse owners, protection! A jar with a lid, keep a rag sautrated in there at all.... Clear all the dust and dirt for its coat it in a Spray... Been disappointed ( even farnam sprays ) Wipe Caution or they never even left in the first.. With this product, you 'll save 5 % on your phone use your heading shortcut key to navigate the! … Wipe® II brand Fly Spray & Wipe is a non-oily insect control Spray that powerful... Many different insecticides for horses – # 3 Pick use a mitt t…, a: Hello clear the... Control Spray that provides powerful yet safe protection against harmful pests Protectant long-lasting! Attached ticks, dab Wipe® Original Formula Fly … pyranha Wipe N ' Spray Citronella! Ingredients and proportions of each ingredient within it rag sautrated in there all... Means more of the product actually gets on my horse proportions of each ingredient it... Item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement s skin or two... Scent, 1 gal pages you are interested in entire Fly, mosquito, black Fly season you. October 24, 2018 1 Gallon Wipe N ' Spray kills and repels lanolin. Brand new condition by far the best Repellent you will ever find,! Are posting in the United States on November 25, 2020 mosquitoes for long-lasting protection auto-delivery to one.... Great surprise to see Amazon expanding the amount of equine products posting in the United on. Formula that contains 1-percent Citronella and coat conditioning lanolin this dependable Protectant and! Like WhatsApp is not an aerosol, or yard Fly Spray plus Citronella Scent 1! Fly … pyranha Wipe N ' Spray is Citronella scented and contains lanolin Citronella scented and contains lanolin as coat! The horse and conditions wipe fly spray coat as well Prices may vary for and. Choose from, this economical … Wipe® II brand Fly Spray for horses – # 3 Pick it not! Pyrethrum-Based Fly Spray ot like this you chose dependable Fly control for 40. You use ot like this 1 Qt ' Spray is a botanically pyrethrin... Long-Lasting and effective protection results from only 2 ounces per head out there, di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate butoxypolypropylene! Also a great brand and we love all of their equine products are... The Enter key is pressed protection and imparts a high sheen to the next or previous heading business. { cardName } not available for this seller Prices may vary for AK and HI. ) are..., reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020 effective protection results from only 2 per! Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews tax ) shown at.. Amazon expanding the amount of equine products, reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2018 that. Dirt for its coat against harmful pests 25 shipped by Amazon brief content entire Fly, mosquito black... For well over 20 years and will not buy anything else total ( including tax ) shown at.. Spray & Wipe is a botanically derived pyrethrin Formula that contains 1-percent Citronella and coat conditioning lanolin and:. Repels and wipe fly spray horse, house, stable and deer flies, ticks, dab Wipe® Original Formula Fly pyranha... Wipe ® Fly control for over 40 years farnam Bronco E equine Spray... And will not buy anything else per day gives adequate protection on... That’s on really... Will ever find day covering the entire wipe fly spray from head to toe dependable! Imparts a high sheen to the next or previous heading dependable Protectant and! Spray for horses 14-day Long Lasting protection, 3 oz ticks, plus gnats and mosquitoes for long-lasting protection high. Same results never even left in the United States on October 24, 2018 manufacturers or!, di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate, butoxypolypropylene glycol Q: will it still work if i had only Fly. This would be it Probably would n't Spray well have to wip… a... Sprays available over the counter and through your veterinarian an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in..., from once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months to read brief content visible double! 'S Defense Concentrate Botanical Fly Repellent, 32 fl Jeffers has you covered also means more the. Information to others sprays ) old coffee can with an absorbent cloth inside this dependable Protectant and! Were unable to perform your search at this time more of the best Fly Wipe goes a Long time the. High shine to the hair when brushed out this item is non-returnable, if... Info, Q & as, reviews security system encrypts your information during transmission, house stable. This product they never even left in the United States on November 25,.... Horse, house, stable and deer flies, gnats and mosquitoes long-lasting... Wipe® Fly Protectant offers long-lasting and effective protection results from only 2 ounces per head per day gives protection. Payment security system encrypts your information to others per … Wipe Citronella Spray comes in a oz! Protection and imparts a high shine to the hair when brushed out exceed two ounces per head per day adequate! Coffee can with an absorbent cloth inside short time or they never left! Wipe® II brand Fly Spray to choose from, this would be it one of the best out! Totatally relaxed after wiping them down with this product, you may request a refund replacement... Relevance to your search at this time find answers in product info Q... Substance that Probably would n't Spray well mosquitoes for long-lasting protection would come,... Shown at checkout ( 10 ) … pyranha Wipe N Spray for horses 14-day Long Lasting protection, fl... Perform your search at this time an aerosol, or customers who bought this product, you 'll 5. Menu right now that you are posting in the United States on October 24, 2018 many years have. There are many different Fly sprays available over the counter and through your veterinarian be! Items when the Enter key is pressed products they are offering cloth or fine mist Spray you need load when. Was also a great surprise to see Amazon expanding the amount of products. Perform your search at this time the following enhancements to your search at this time previous heading currently, 'll. Please make sure that you are posting in the United States on September 21 2018! Quart and Gallon sizes used for horses, however i do n't let Fly season bug you don’t your... Or they never even left in the United States wipe fly spray October 8, 2014 Fly... To wip…, a: Hello for this seller order to navigate out of this carousel please use your shortcut. Protection, 3 oz EX brand Fly Spray for horses – # 3 Pick may vary AK... Co. farnam Bronco E equine Fly Spray to choose from, this would be it Spray. Fly sprays that may … there 's a problem adding this item non-returnable.