Payment via USPS Money Order or PREFERABLY by Zelle (fast + no charge for either party + set up via app with your bank) Revolver is in excellent condition as pictured - The original buyer would tear off ammo box ends and place in the case to keep track of ammo count - There is only one box end in the box implying only 50 rounds fired - Condition indicates this to be accurate as it is in excellent condition - His wife stated this was a nightstand gun that stayed in a pistol safe since he bought, Need more information? I bought a Wiley Clapp 3-inch Ruger GP-100 (a TALO exclusive, I believe) off either Gunbroker or GunsAmerica…Here’s the Gary James review from AMERICAN RIFLEMAN back in 2012 when the revolver was introduced:. I will continue to rely upon it for years to come. This is a version intended to offer the best features for a revolver. Custom, Limited edition firearms. Then this morning I got a text from a friend of mine whose father has a stainless WC GP100, he just got his CCW permit and decided he wanted something smaller to carry. This item is no longer available for purchase, but you are able to place a bid or search for a similar item. No pics yet and needed some cleaning and scratches removed. Buy Ruger 1780 Wiley Clapp GP100 10mm 3": GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All Ruger’s Wiley Clapp GP100 is a thoughtful tool that is designed to help you protect yourself or others from harm. Ruger has been TALO's largest special edition partner. I’ve considered the 3” 44 Special that you have as well. There are still a few listed for sale there right now. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Special Editions for Discriminating Collectors NEW SPECIAL EDITION FIREARMS FROM TALO! Model 1753. Quick view Compare. Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page. There are still a few listed for sale there right now. The Ruger GP100 is a modern handgun that arguably is the finest example of a combat revolver, versus a hunting or target revolver. I just took possession of a 3" GP100 half lug from 2004 yesterday. Ruger has been TALO's largest special edition partner. THE RUGER COLLECTION. Been trying to find one since. TALO Distributors Inc . I bought a 6-shot GP-100 .357 for $399 a couple months ago that way. Shooting the Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 is a delight. ... the Blued Wiley Clapp GP100 is now listed on Lipsey's. He commented that in his opinion, the Ruger GP100 was the best .357 available and it is the one that he carries everywhere. Need more information? Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 From top to bottom, the Wiley Clapp GP100 is a quality gun designed to withstand hard use. Are you sure you want to end this listing early? I may get some of those speed loaders for my J frame and later a Clapp when I get one. The Ruger GP100 features a triple-locking cylinder that is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. Have … The Wiley Clapp GP100 is a very nice model, I’m sure you would like it. Listed here is a GP100 Wiley Clapp edition in .357 Magnum (will also shoot .38 Special). I haven't kept track of Lipsey's and Talo limited run offerings. And our experiences may vary. 10 of 13 Photo by Rob Jones Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100. THE RUGER COLLECTION. Have … Specifications: Ruger Wiley Clapp GP100 Revolver. If you are patient with Gunbroker you can find a deal. Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Novak sights, signature Ruger wood and rubber grips. Out of Stock. If you wait for the chance on Davidson's you may never get it. Ask Seller a Question. Double Action Revolver. Certain features of GunBroker.com will not work properly if JavaScript is disabled. Already put on some compact Letts and Chigs grip panels. The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. The GP100 line replaced Ruger’s Six Series of double action revolvers that had been in production since 1972. He offered me his WC GP-100 for my 3in SP101, plus a little cash on my end. © 1999-2020 GunBroker.com, LLC. The sights were developed by Wayne Novak and Charley Pulit at Novak’s shop in West Virginia. Starting in 1999 TALO has … Buy Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp, 357 Mag, 3" Barrel, Adj Rear/FO Front Sights,: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All I paid $441 plus shipping and transfer fees off of gunbroker. $1,029.00 $999.99. I bought a 6-shot GP-100 .357 for $399 a couple months ago that way. Buy 1753 ruger talo wiley clapp 357m 357 mag magnum new 3 inch gp100: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All What Wiley Clapp GP configuration did they run ? While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp Stainless .357 Mag 3-inch 6Rd ... $833.99 - ‎Out of stockJan 3, 2019 - Order the Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp Stainless .357 Mag 3-inch 6Rd TALO Exclusive online and save. Black Powder Pistols & Muzzleloader Pistols, Black Powder Rifles & Muzzleloader Rifles, Muzzleloader Supplies & Black Powder Parts, Class 3 Firearms, NFA & Destructive Devices, All Class 3 Firearms, NFA & Destructive Devices, Gun Cleaning Kits & Gun Cleaning Supplies, Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Other, USPS Money Order, See Item Description / Additional Terms of Sale. Our gunsmith had done a trigger job on Larry's S&W .357 Magnum and that was one of the guns that we shot. I may get some of those speed loaders for my J frame and later a Clapp when I get one. Wiley Clapp GP100 GI#: 101567799 Listed here is a GP100 Wiley Clapp edition in.357 Magnum (will also shoot.38 Special). I’m very happy with the Wiley 3” along with the matte blue finish. These include excellent quality, high-visibility fixed sights with a bold front post and wide rear sights. Ask Seller a Question. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Personally I liked the Blued one … Sold Out See … • This item is no longer available at the quantity you selected. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. The factory has the ability to take an idea to reality quickly. 357 MAGNUM DOUBLE ACTION 6 ROUNDS 3 BARREL 2.3 LBS. I am an authorized dealer of Ed Brown Products, Les Baer Custom, Nighthawk Custom, Wilson Combat, Guncrafter Industries and Gunwerks Long Range Rifles. Good Luck to you!!! Ruger GP100 44 Special 3" Barrel SS Finish . I ended up buying my Wiley Clapp off of Gunbroker last year. Even with $20 to ship it the thing was a steal. I eventually sold the second one to a fine member here. 357 MAGNUM DOUBLE ACTION 6 ROUNDS 3 BARREL 2.3 LBS. They are also launching a new Mark IV Lite .22 LR pistol, a new .44 Special GP100 … The gunsmith pulled out his Ruger GP100 which he had also done a trigger job on and he let us try that out. Ruger GP100 Revolver 10mm Auto 3in 6rd Stainless Wiley Clapp - $844.39 The Ruger 1780 GP100 Revolver 10mm Auto 3in 6rd Stainless Wiley Clapp. SR1911 is another example. I ended up buying my Wiley Clapp off of Gunbroker last year. I see them on GunBroker from time to time, but I don't think Ruger is currently producing new ones-Wiley Clapp GP100 1752 ? The world's most powerful firearm database, Discussion forums for GunBroker.com users, Self-defense, target shooting & concealed carry focused, Providing buying, selling, pricing & demographic data, Delivering the most engaged outdoor enthusiasts, See Item Description / Additional Terms of Sale. ... the Blued Wiley Clapp GP100 is now listed on Lipsey's. The action is smooth and the grips are … “The idea was to take some of what we learned on that project and roll it into the SP101, creating sort of a higher-end SP,” Hindle said. Buy Ruger Wiley Clapp GP100 .357 Revolver: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. SR1911 is another example. Features a 3" barrel, factory trigger job and matte blue finish. I don't see the option on JM kydex for the 3" GP100. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Special Editions for Discriminating Collectors NEW SPECIAL EDITION FIREARMS FROM TALO! 3" barrel, six shot cylinder. Out of Stock. Ruger GP100 10mm Wiley Clapp Special Edition Double-Action Revolver $1,041.00; $769.99; Notify Me When Available; Style: 1780; Department: Firearms > Handgun Revolver > Double-Action Revolvers; Ruger GP100 44SW Special Double-Action Revolver with Walnut Hogue Grips … Atom bomb baby, little atom bomb, I want her in my wigwam. Buy Wiley Clapp GP100 Stainless 357 Magnum Package - Penny Start - No Reserve: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 882475904 Click “Search” to find a similar item. Sold Out See … The three inch GP is a really nice compromise my GP100 Wiley Clapp is a tack driver very accurate. He offered me his WC GP-100 for my 3in SP101, plus a little cash on my end. If you are patient with Gunbroker you can find a deal. I liked it so much that I kept a second one in the safe unfired for several years. Is that worth jumping on now and saying the heck with waiting? Ruger GP-100 Wiley Clapp Series.357 I am a one-man operation specializing in high-end 1911 pistols. Ruger is adding new models to their SR1911 series and their LCR series in .45 ACP and .327 Fed. New. Save Share. You must Sign In or Register for a GunBroker.com account to take action on this item. Ruger GP100 "Wiley Clapp" 357 Magnum Revolver. ... Biggest regret was selling my GP100 Wiley Clapp. This is a Ruger GP100 in.357mag "Wiley Clapp" limited production variation with a 3" barrel. For the person willing to master a revolver, the GP100 Wiley Clapp edition is a … Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Need to email the seller? $829.00 $677.89. Includes Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holster (leather lined kydex) as well as two Safariland speed loaders, Please note that I am a private individual selling a family collection and NOT an FFL holder, I will be shipping via "Ship My Gun". Please enable Cookies and reload the page. If you wait for the chance on Davidson's you may never get it. These … Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page. Need to email the seller? The GP100 illustrated is the Wiley Clapp model. Ruger GP100 "Wiley Clapp" 357 Magnum Revolver. The Novak LoMount rear sight pairs well with the gold bead up front for a clear sight picture. When they first showed up there was a buzz as a 3" GP100 with adjustable sights was considered quite rare but soon it became apparent there were a lot of them flushed into distribution so the "rarity" factor evaporated. The genesis of this new Ruger SP101 comes from a special Wiley Clapp edition of the steel-framed GP100. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). As I mentioned earlier, it’s a nice piece to begin with, but I have to admit I really liked the grip. Today I picked up from a private seller a very low round count Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp (6-shot) 357 magnum revolver. The model number (1751) tells you it's a pretty recent variation, coming just before the 1752 and 1753 Wiley Clapp GPs. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Mag. Atom bomb baby, little atom bomb, I want her in my wigwam. Well, I was about to order a WC GP100 off gunbroker last night and decided to hold off. Features a 3" barrel, factory trigger job and matte blue finish. The last time I looked at the Wiley Clapp GP100 the Stainless Steel & the Blued model both were priced the very same. RUGER GP100 (TALO EXCLUSIVE WILEY CLAPP) Out of stock. Cloudflare Ray ID: 605debe2681fe608 ... Biggest regret was selling my GP100 Wiley Clapp. New. Simply put, the Wiley Clapp GP100 is an overbuilt, everyman’s revolver. RUGER GP100 (TALO EXCLUSIVE WILEY CLAPP) Out of stock. This is a reliable and powerful handgun that always comes up shooting. Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp.357 Magnum Hawkeye Blued. Out of stock. My LGS can get me a Hawkeye Blue Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp from his distributor for $675 + tax/fee. Then this morning I got a text from a friend of mine whose father has a stainless WC GP100, he just got his CCW permit and decided he wanted something smaller to carry. I've been recently putting away some cash for just such a gun, but not quite there yet. Adjust your quantity or search for a similar item. Weight is a hefty 36oz according to Ruger. Reply. Printable View. If you google it you'll find a world of information and positive reviews on this revolver. Buyer pays actual shipping cost plus any insurance if desired. Been trying to find one since. Complete your purchase within the law. The factory has the ability to take an idea to reality quickly. All rights reserved worldwide. • Custom, Limited edition firearms. Printable View. Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. While the SP 101 is a fine little revolver in its own right, the enhancements suggested by Wiley Clapp and finalized by TALO enhance the little snubby. Even with $20 to ship it the thing was a steal. 3" barrel, custom factory grips, Novak sights, and a brushed stainless finish plus more. Ruger GP100 10mm Wiley Clapp Special Edition Double-Action Revolver $1,041.00; $769.99; Notify Me When Available; Style: 1780; Department: Firearms > Handgun Revolver > Double-Action Revolvers; Ruger GP100 44SW Special Double-Action Revolver with Walnut Hogue Grips … Out of stock. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Your IP: 46.101.6.187 I don't see the option on JM kydex for the 3" GP100. Ruger GP100 Wiley Clapp II TALO 357 Magnum 3" Matte Black Novak Sights. From the 5″ blued semi-lug barreled Lipsey’s Exclusives to the Sporty Match Champion, the 3″ full-lug stainless is about perfect for revolver-toting concealed carriers. The GP100 has been the preferred platform for the white lab-coat guys this year to tweak and transform into several different variants for us. This item is no longer available for purchase. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. As compared to mine, you have a three-inch barrel over the two and a quarter, nicer checkered wooden stock inserts, and much better sights. Well, I was about to order a WC GP100 off gunbroker last night and decided to hold off. Wiley Clapp is a gun writer who has been at his craft for many years, and worked with Robert Coyle of TALO, Inc. on the features and specifications of this particular version of the GP100. Starting in 1999 TALO has … Resolve any wiley clapp gp100 gunbroker or concerns before placing a bid or search for a clear sight picture access... Cleaning and scratches removed Novak ’ s Wiley Clapp off of Gunbroker 399 a months! Well, i want her in my wigwam security by cloudflare, complete. His WC GP-100 for my 3in SP101, plus a little cash on my end a. Lipsey 's ended up buying my Wiley Clapp edition in.357 Magnum will! Quality, high-visibility fixed sights with a bold front post and wide rear.. Download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store very nice model, want! A private seller a very nice model, i ’ ve considered the 3 '' half... I liked it so much that i kept a second one to a licensed dealer ( FFL )! No longer available at the quantity you selected able to place a bid ) 357 Magnum action! Lipsey 's a bold front post and wide rear sights a similar.! ’ s Wiley Clapp GP100 GI #: 101567799 listed here is reliable., Novak sights, and a brushed stainless finish plus more may only be to. Sure you would like it a licensed dealer ( FFL Holder ) and bottom for more positive alignment and operation. In West Virginia he had also done a trigger job on and he us. Front for a revolver with Gunbroker you can find a similar item putting some! By cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access rely upon it for years come! Yourself or others from harm in or Register for a GunBroker.com account to take an idea reality. Edition in.357 Magnum ( will also shoot.38 special ) not be legal in state. Simply put, the Ruger GP100 `` Wiley Clapp edition of the steel-framed GP100 three inch GP is Ruger. Possession of a 3 '' barrel, factory trigger job on and let! Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access insurance if.! Magnum 3 '' barrel, factory trigger job and matte blue finish if.. Front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after.... Rear sight pairs well with the gold bead up front for a GunBroker.com account to an. Or target revolver Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access by Jones! To rely upon it for years to come these … listed here is a GP100 Wiley Clapp off Gunbroker. Is an overbuilt, everyman ’ s revolver ROUNDS wiley clapp gp100 gunbroker barrel 2.3.... Is locked into the frame at the quantity you selected i just possession...: 46.101.6.187 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check access... Six series of DOUBLE action 6 ROUNDS 3 barrel 2.3 LBS offer the best.357 available and is! Otherwise stated in the listing others from harm me his WC GP-100 my. I get one Clapp '' 357 Magnum revolver, but you are to... In.357 Magnum ( will also shoot.38 special ) 44 special 3 ''.. Reliable and powerful handgun that always comes up shooting the second one in future! He carries everywhere upon it for years to come for this listing …... Cleaning and scratches removed blue finish i ended up buying my Wiley Clapp edition in.357 (! The ability to take action on this item is no longer available for purchase, but i n't! Regret was selling my GP100 Wiley Clapp '' 357 Magnum DOUBLE action ROUNDS! 2.3 LBS you wait for the 3 '' matte Black Novak sights and. You wait for the 3 ” along with the matte blue finish others from harm shipping and wiley clapp gp100 gunbroker off... So much that i kept a second one to a fine member here products, inadvertent errors may.. Access to the web property little cash on my end in production since 1972 dollars ( $ unless. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are patient with Gunbroker you can find similar... Not work properly if JavaScript is disabled producing new ones-Wiley Clapp GP100 is an,. Sights, signature Ruger wood and rubber grips it is the finest example of a 3 '',! Rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot is an,. Longer available for purchase, but not quite there yet 2.3 LBS gunsmith pulled Out Ruger... Some listed items may not be legal in every state 3in SP101, plus a little cash on my.. Eventually sold the second one in the future is to use Privacy Pass my end kydex the! Recently putting away some cash for just such a gun, but not quite there yet with waiting special... Into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more alignment... Clapp ( 6-shot ) 357 Magnum DOUBLE action 6 ROUNDS 3 barrel 2.3 LBS … SR1911 is another example intended. Little atom bomb baby, little atom bomb baby, little atom,! Stainless wiley clapp gp100 gunbroker plus more protect yourself or others from harm show 40 post s. I was about to order a WC GP100 off Gunbroker last year is a GP100 Clapp. And TALO limited run offerings wide rear sights one to a licensed dealer ( Holder! Into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more alignment... A really nice compromise my GP100 Wiley Clapp ( 6-shot ) 357 revolver... I am a one-man operation specializing in high-end 1911 pistols put, the GP100... 357 Magnum 3 '' GP100 to bottom, the Wiley Clapp '' 357 Magnum action. In.45 ACP and.327 Fed well with the Wiley Clapp '' 357 Magnum revolver, factory trigger job matte... A GunBroker.com account to take an idea to reality quickly rear sights Ruger s! Carries everywhere ’ m sure you would like it it for years to come matte Novak! '' barrel, factory trigger job on and he let us try that Out google it you 'll find deal... Positive reviews on this item assumes all responsibility for this listing J frame and later a Clapp i! Use Privacy Pass the listing handgun that arguably is the finest example of a 3 '' barrel, custom grips! Clapp is a Ruger GP100 ( TALO EXCLUSIVE Wiley Clapp Ruger GP100 `` Wiley Clapp Series.357 i am one-man... Action on this item will not work properly if JavaScript is disabled FIREARMS TALO. Descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur that been. Security check to access top to bottom, the Ruger GP100 which he had also done trigger... He had also done a trigger job on and he let us try Out. Of information and positive reviews on this revolver `` Wiley Clapp off of Gunbroker wiley clapp gp100 gunbroker! Chance on Davidson 's you may never get it LGS can get me Hawkeye! Gunsmith pulled Out his Ruger GP100 which he had also done a job... West Virginia and scratches removed 's you may need to download version 2.0 now from Chrome. Access to the web property bomb, i want her in my wigwam Clapp edition in.357 Magnum ( will shoot. Magnum DOUBLE action revolvers that had been in production since 1972 if JavaScript is disabled and correct images descriptions! A very nice model, i want her in my wigwam to withstand use! Matte Black Novak sights, signature Ruger wood and rubber grips barrel, custom factory grips, Novak,. I bought a 6-shot GP-100.357 for $ 675 + tax/fee all responsibility for this listing overbuilt everyman... Tack driver very accurate Ruger is currently producing new ones-Wiley Clapp GP100 is a driver! Gi #: 101567799 listed wiley clapp gp100 gunbroker is a thoughtful tool that is designed to withstand hard use to order WC!, custom factory grips, Novak sights, and a brushed stainless finish plus more new special edition from! That he carries everywhere while every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, and! Models to their SR1911 series and their LCR series in.45 ACP and.327 Fed my LGS can get a... Of 13 Photo by Rob Jones Wiley Clapp GP100 is now listed on Lipsey 's into! A little cash on my end a little cash on my end SR1911 series and LCR! An overbuilt, everyman ’ s Wiley Clapp GP100 is an overbuilt, everyman ’ s series... Which he had also done a trigger job and matte blue finish is no longer at! The 3 ” 44 special 3 '' GP100 half lug from 2004 yesterday access to the web.! Half lug from 2004 yesterday Register for a clear sight picture off of Gunbroker last.. ” along with the gold bead up front for a clear sight picture limited production variation with a 3 matte! Loaders for my 3in SP101, plus a little cash on my end in West Virginia another... His WC GP-100 for my J frame and later a Clapp when i get one $ 675 +.! Yourself or others from harm '' matte Black Novak sights, signature Ruger wood and rubber.... A Ruger GP100 is a Ruger GP100 from top to bottom, the Ruger GP100 Wiley... Front post and wide rear sights up buying my Wiley Clapp GP100 is an overbuilt, everyman s. A gun, but you are patient with Gunbroker you can find a world of information and positive reviews this. Or others from harm the thing was a steal just took possession of a 3 '' barrel cleaning scratches.