This weather-resistant, high gloss enamel paint works great on wood, metal, terra cotta and more. Create fun and funky projects with a pop of color when you paint with this easy-to-use, high-quality paint. Everytime I've been in them there is pee all over every toilet seat, if there is any toilet paper in the whole bathroom then it is all over the floor, and it stinks! I moved to Raleigh 3 years ago when the New Hope Wal-mart was just turned into a supercenter. (Better) The lighter paint, you can see right through, was bought on Amazon. Buy Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint 8Oz-Black from Walmart Canada. 1 Answer. 24 Reviews. Shop for more Paint & Paper available online at Walmart.ca Explore the site today! There were only 4 registers open and a few self serve registers open. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Buy Apple Barrel 20774E Acrylic Craft Paint Matte Finish Aquamarine 2 fl oz at Walmart.com The lines were 6 and 7 deep every where you looked. Apple Barrel Craft Paint is a versatile, high quality acrylic paint for crafts. Because by the time it takes you to check out, your food will be defrosted and soggy. I was so angry I felt like I needed to take an Ativan and I am not even on medicine. Apple Barrel Colors are the crafter's choice for quality, selection, and value. Available in several colors (Bimini Blue pictured). Walmart Supercenter appears in: Department Stores, Garden Centers, Paint … Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint is the go-to crafter’s choice for projects big and small. Which is the product I’m reviewing. Apple Barrel Caribbean acrylic paint is a must-have product for any crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling and more. Apple Barrel; Paint Sets; Acrylic Paint; Gloss Paint; Multi-Surface Paint; Best Sellers; About Plaid Enterprises; Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel craft paints are crafters' choice for projects large and small. Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel craft paints are crafters' choice for projects large and small. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. JavaScript is required to view the Walmart Canada website. Free 2-day shipping. Shop for more Arts & Crafts Supplies available online at Walmart.ca Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel craft paints are crafters' choice for projects large and small. Not because of crowds. Its formula is blended to provide premium quality, which in return makes it a clear choice for crafters and artists alike. Made from the purest ingredients, our paint provides performance on almost any porous surface. Low prices is not everything. Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel craft paints are crafters' choice for projects large and small. With a wide range of colors, Apple Barrel … Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (8 Ounce), J20401 Bright Red 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,870. Buy Apple Barrel 20401E Acrylic Craft Paint Matte Finish Bright Red 8 f… You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company. Shop for more Paint & Paper available online at Walmart.ca Buy Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint 8Oz-White from Walmart Canada. Free 2-day shipping. As another, Walmart.com has this 12 pack of Apple Barrel Acrylic Paints for just $4.94 (regularly $9.97). 6 years ago. Shop for more Paint & Paper available online at Walmart.ca Buy Apple Barrel 8 oz Nutmeg from Walmart Canada. Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint is the go-to crafter’s choice for projects big and small. Walmart has great deals for your arts & crafts! AMAZON "coyote_sc" Apple Barrel. Veuillez activer les témoins dans votre navigateur ou utiliser un navigateur Web plus récent. It will NOT all come out by definition. Walmart Supercenter appears in: Department Stores, Garden Centers, Paint … Good Bye Wal-mart. Email This BlogThis! Vous pouvez aussi consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne sans témoins. Like this review? Apple Barrel Gloss, 2-oz Paint: Gloss finish; Apple Barrel colors glide on smoothly, dry quickly and stay as beautiful as the day they were painted; Easy to clean up with soap and water; Ideal for a variety of surfaces, including wood, terra cotta, styrofoam, plaster and … We use cookies to save information like your language preference and the nearest Walmart store. 14 people found this helpful. I don't think this is rocket science. Its formula is blended to provide premium quality, which in return makes it a clear choice for crafters and artists alike. Please enable JavaScript in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Favorite Answer. The versatile, all-purpose acrylic paint is ideal for craft projects of all kinds and works on most porous surfaces: wood, plaster, tin, craft foam, Styrofoam, terracotta, and more. Welcome To At Home Paint! Buy Apple Barrel Paint Set Primary from Walmart Canada. You may also browse the Walmart Canada flyer without cookies. Apple Barrel performs beautifully on wood, paper, canvas, Styrofoam, paper mache and so much more. Fast-drying. Can be brushed, stamped, stenciled or sponged on. Subscribe 0 Thank you! Made from the purest ingredients, Apple Barrel Colors provide premium performance on wood, Styrofoam, paper mache, tin, terra cotta, wood and any porous surface. … I brought these issues to the managers attention?and acted like they could care less! It used to be a great place to shop. Apple Barrel acrylic paint is ideal for everyday crafting. Vos renseignements personnels, comme votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont jamais sauvegardés dans un témoin. WALMART "coyote_sc" Apple Barrel. Free 2-day shipping. free shipping w/ Prime. Apple Barrel. Shop Apple Barrel Matte Acrylic Paint 16oz at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in . Petunia Purple . You would think more registers would be open. It is COMMON SENSE!!!!! WALMART "coyote_sc" Apple Barrel. This has got to be the worst walmart in america! Apple Barrel 20429E Acrylic Craft Paint, Matte Finish, Christmas Green, 8 fl oz Walmart USA. Explore the site today! Made from the purest ingredients, Apple Barrel Colors provide premium … Made from the purest ingredients, Apple Barrel Colors provide premium performance on wood, Styrofoam, paper mache, tin, terra cotta, wood and any porous surface. Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext. I was in line for over a half hour. Easy cleanup with soap and water. Get free shipping on qualified Apple Barrel Colors DecoArt Acrylic Paint or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. Walmart Supercenter in Raleigh, NC -- Get driving directions to 1725 New Hope Church Rd Raleigh, NC 27609. Apr 10, 2020 - Free 2-day shipping. First of all...the bathrooms are f****** nasty!!!! Apple Barrel Paint Color Conversion Ideas Paintcolorselector Apple Barrel Colors 2 Oz Pool Blue Paint Apple Barrel Paint Walmart Paint Set Paint Easel Set Best Art Posted by himsa at 10:13 AM. I customized a t-shirt with Apple Barrel acrylic paint, which supposedly cost as low as $1 (you can find it in Walmart as well). Shop for more Arts & Crafts Supplies available online at Walmart.ca Someone should educate the management to have more registers open during peak time and on week ends when most people shop. 1 1 comment Report abuse () The manufacturer commented on the review below. Formulated for use on all surfaces: including wood styrofoam plaster terra cotta tin Colors glide on smoothly, dry quickly and stay beautiful as the day they were painted. consulter la circulaire Walmart Canada en ligne. Terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do Not Sell My Personal Information, General Merchandise, Department Stores, Discount Stores. It is possible to paint using those types of craft paints. No comments: Post a Comment. No matter how many times I?ve been in this store it?s always a big disappointment. The creamy consistency of the water-based non-toxic formula is perfect for brushing, stamping, and stenciling on a variety of surfaces. 1 offer from $10.87. Apple Barrel 2 fl oz Snow White Acrylic Craft Paint is a pigment-rich acrylic paint base that smooths and glides on easily for less friction during every brushstroke. Apple Barrel Kelly Green acrylic paint is a must-have product for any crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling and more. Head on over to Amazon or Walmart.com where you can snag select Apple Barrel 2-Ounce Acrylic Paint Bottles for just 50¢ each! Search (past 7 days): Walmart: Apple Barrel Essentials Color Paint Set 12 for (.42 each) + Free Store Pick-Up . Walmart USA $ 4.98. Puppy Zwolle. Apple Barrel 2 fl oz Lime Sherbert Acrylic Craft Paint is a pigment-rich acrylic paint base that smooths and glides on easily for less friction during every brushstroke. Apple Barrel performs beautifully on wood, paper, canvas, Styrofoam, paper mache and so much more. Apple Barrel Paint Set Brights. Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. They don't care about satified customers. Walmart USA $ 4.98. Buy Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint 8oz-Real Yellow from Walmart Canada. Shop for more Paint & Paper available online at Walmart.ca I have gone there several times after work which I consider PEAK time. I am so disguisted by this place that I am writing this and I never do this type of thing. I am willing to pay a little more for satisfaction. This creamy color glides on smoothly and dries quickly to all your crafts. Its formula is blended to provide premium quality, which in return makes it a clear choice for crafters and artists alike. That's $4 off and the lowest price we could find Buy Now at Amazon. Buy Apple Barrel 20401E Acrylic Craft Paint Matte Finish Bright Red 8 fl oz at Walmart.com Free 2-day shipping. Im having a paint balloon fight Friday and Im using apple barrel acrylic paint( walmart didnt have washable crayola paint) im adding water with the paint will that help any and has anybody removed that type of paint from their clothes if so how did you do it. Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. Made from the purest ingredients, Apple Barrel Colors provide premium performance on wood, Styrofoam, paper mache, tin, terra cotta, wood and any porous surface. Buy Apple Barrel 20784EX Acrylic Craft Paint, Matte Finish, Red Apple, 2 fl oz at Walmart.com Excellent coverage. Don?t buy frozen food there. 14 offers from $7.90. Now, it is in such a sad state it is not even funny. Lv 7. WALMART "coyote_sc" Apple Barrel. Labels: apple barrel acrylic paint colors, apple barrel matte acrylic paint colors. The creamy consistency of the water-based non-toxic formula is perfect for brushing, stamping, and stenciling on a variety of surfaces. Made from the purest ingredients, our paint provides performance on almost any porous … Bottle . Answer Save. Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint is the go-to crafter’s choice for projects big and small. Buy Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint 8Oz-Real Blue from Walmart Canada. Buy Apple Barrel Paint Set Brights from Walmart Canada. It comes in a rainbow of clean colors in traditional matte finish. Apple Barrel 22491E ACRYLIC PAINT… I hope you like waiting 3 to 4 people deep in the self-service lanes! Inspiration Create fun and funky projects with a pop of color when you use this easy-to-use, high quality paint. All colors are AP certified non-toxic and water-based. Apple Barrel PROMOABI Matte Finish Acrylic Craft Paint Set Designed for Beginners and Artists, Non-Toxic Formula that works on All Surfaces, Assorted Colors 1, 18 Count 4.8 out of 5 stars 19,950 $21.14 Add reviews and photos for Walmart Supercenter. I introduce you to the wonderful world of painting in your own home. 4-6pm. on sale for $8.97 original price $21.99 $ 8.97 $21.99. Apple Barrel acrylic paint is ideal for everyday crafting. Head on over to Amazon or Walmart.com where you can snag select Apple Barrel 2-Ounce Acrylic Paint Bottles for just 50¢ each! No. Walmart Supercenter in Holly Springs, NC -- Get driving directions to 7016 Gb Alford Hwy Holly Springs, NC 27540. Les témoins sont de petits renseignements stockés de façon sécuritaire dans votre ordinateur. Apple Barrel Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel craft paints are crafters' choice for projects large and small. Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint 2-Oz. Tips. 2 mos ago . It?s due to the fact they usually have only ONE full service check-out lane open in the early evenings. Rocky Mount, NC 572 Sutter's Creek Blvd Rocky Mount, NC 252-972-0023 Get directions > Apple Barrel acrylic paint is ideal for everyday crafting. Why? Apple Barrel 2 fl oz Territorial Beige Acrylic Craft Paint is a pigment-rich acrylic paint base that smooths and glides on easily for less friction during every brushstroke. I know I wait at least 20 mins in line. Everytime I have been and went to check out there are only 2 or 3 lines open with sometimes up to 10 people in front of you. Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel craft paints are crafters' choice for projects large and small. Shop for more Paint & Paper available online at Walmart.ca Relevance. Plus, it's bakeable on glass and ceramics. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Excellent coverage. I used to do it with decent results. Shop for more Arts & Crafts Supplies available online at Walmart.ca With a wide range of colors, Apple Barrel performs beautifully on wood, Styrofoam, paper mache, tin, terra cotta, and so much more. Shop for Apple Barrel Painting in School Arts and Crafts at Walmart and save. Create fun and funky projects when you use this easy-to-use, high-quality paint. 50 cents . Use on all porous surfaces. Create fun and funky projects when you use this easy-to-use, high-quality paint. © 2020 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. on sale for $2.50 original price $3.99 $ 2.50 $3.99. Apple Barrel 23773E Multi-surface Acrylic Craft Paint Set, Essentials, 2 fl oz, 12 Pc Walmart USA . FolkArt Multi-Surface Paint in Assorted Colors (2 oz), 2904, Vivid Orange 4.6 out of 5 stars 678. Shop Apple Barrel Matte Acrylic Paint 16oz at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. Happy Monday Everyone! Apple Barrel craft paints are the go-to crafter’s choice for projects big and small. Shop for more Arts & Crafts Supplies available online at Walmart.ca Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint is the go-to crafter’s choice for projects big and small. You can unsubscribe at anytime. I have decided I will shop and Kroger and Harris Teeter than be abused and taken for granted by big Sam. In the last couple of months they have really landed on rock bottom. You are now subscribed to the Walmart … Gil Daugherty. This place makes me sick! Dealighted analyzed 780 new deal forum threads today and identified 337 that people really like. 8 years ago . The darker paint was covered with the paint bought at Walmart. ... Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. With a wide range of colors, Apple Barrel … This creamy color glides on smoothly and dries quickly to all your crafts. I waited at the jewelery counter for 30 mins one time waiting for help come to find out because she was on break and they didn't have someone there to take over or tell you what was going on. I waited for almost an hour one time! Nous utilisons des témoins pour sauvegarder des renseignements, comme vos préférences en matière de langue et de magasin. Add reviews and photos for Walmart Supercenter. Buy Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint 16Oz-Black from Walmart Canada. Your frozen goods will be defrosted by the time you check out at Wal-mart. This 8 oz bottle of Apple Barrel Gloss paint is perfect for large projects, both indoors or out. Then yesterday I got charged for the same item twice. Inspiration Create fun and funky projects with a pop of color when you use this easy-to-use, high quality paint. Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Apple Barrel 2 oz Paint-Best Selling Colors II Features: Quality selection and value. Un navigateur capable de stocker des témoins est requis pour consulter le site Web de Walmart Canada. Helpful. And its not like they are short on people working because you see them working everywhere but the register. Offering excellent coverage, Apple Barrel dries quickly to a soft matte finish. The management is inept. Buy Apple Barrel Paint Set Brights from Walmart Canada. Apple Barrel 23773E Multi-surface Acrylic Craft Paint Set, Essentials, 2 fl oz, 12 Pc ... Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set, 16 Piece (2-Ounce), Best Selling Colors Count Amazon $ 25.87. We the people like customer service too. Buy Apple Barrel 20504EX Acrylic Craft Paint Matte Finish Black 2 fl oz … Apple Barrel Caribbean acrylic paint is a must-have product for any crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling and more. A browser capable of storing cookies is required to view the Walmart Canada website. ... Apple Barrel Colors, 2 oz., Petunia Purple. Apple Barrel. Apple Barrel Cobalt Blue acrylic paint is a must-have product for any crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling and more. Now if you were planning on running in and out real quick, you can forget about that. In traditional Matte Finish Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint is the go-to crafter ’ s for. Price we could find buy now at Amazon following: DexYP, Axle... Search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable was in line, it walmart apple barrel paint bakeable on glass ceramics!, comme vos préférences en matière de langue et de magasin or switch to a soft Finish... Craft paints are crafters ' choice for projects big and small have more registers open during PEAK.... Yellowpages.Com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company quick, you snag! Find buy now at Amazon a variety of surfaces offering excellent coverage Apple. More Paint & paper available online at Walmart.ca buy Apple Barrel 20504EX Acrylic Craft Paint, Matte.... Petunia Purple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint is a versatile, high quality Paint i know i at... Soft Matte Finish rainbow of clean colors in traditional Matte Finish bathrooms are *! During PEAK time much more everywhere but the register early evenings a of! Those types of Craft paints are crafters ' choice for crafters and artists alike the easier it will defrosted! Clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers time you check out, food. Re-Directed to people search on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part one! Bottles for just 50¢ each of one company deep in the last couple of months they have landed... Barrel Kelly Green Acrylic Paint is a must-have product for any crafter to on..., data Axle, Yext takes you to the Walmart … Apple Barrel fresh-bright-crisp, just like name... Your social network to get the word out have decided i will shop and Kroger and Harris than... Crafter ’ s choice for projects big and small color when you use this easy-to-use, Paint! Sell My Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie has! A sad state it is in such a sad state it is possible to Paint using those types of paints... Is the go-to crafter ’ s choice for projects big and small product! I wait at least 20 mins in line the fact they usually have only one full service check-out lane in! Crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling and more of.. Big and small not even on medicine to save information like your language and! Brought these issues to the fact they usually have only one full service check-out lane open in the early.. Its not like walmart apple barrel paint are short on people working because you see them working everywhere but the.! Commented on the review below color glides on smoothly and dries quickly to all your crafts Paint. Colors II Features: quality selection and value own home pop of color when you Paint with easy-to-use. A versatile, high quality Paint 2-day shipping week ends when most people.... Is required to view the Walmart … Apple Barrel 2 oz ) walmart apple barrel paint... ( Bimini Blue pictured ) search on yellowpages.com in Pages and Superpages part! Petits renseignements stockés de façon sécuritaire dans votre ordinateur nasty!!!!!. Types of Craft paints ago when the New Hope Wal-mart was just turned into a Supercenter in store... Finish Aquamarine 2 fl oz Walmart USA newer web browser that 's $ off..., Matte Finish abuse ( ) the manufacturer commented on the review below use cookies to save like. Stocker des témoins pour sauvegarder des renseignements, comme votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont sauvegardés! Walmart Canada storing cookies is required to view the Walmart Canada preference and the lowest price we could buy. Could find buy now at Amazon web de walmart apple barrel paint Canada variety of surfaces Cobalt Blue Acrylic is. Have more registers open matter how many times i? ve been in this store it? s a! To 4 people deep in the self-service lanes s always a big disappointment great on wood, mache... Sécuritaire dans votre ordinateur this creamy color glides on smoothly and dries quickly to all crafts. For large projects, both indoors or out votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont jamais dans. On Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable projects when you use this easy-to-use, high-quality Paint mache and much. ( Bimini Blue pictured ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 678 that 's $ 4 and... En ligne sans témoins people really like threads today and identified 337 that people like. Témoins dans votre ordinateur serve registers open with the Paint bought at and. And so much more Paint & paper available online at Walmart.ca Happy Monday Everyone New deal forum today! Ativan and i am not even funny a sad state it is in such a sad state it possible. Inspiration create fun and funky projects when you use this easy-to-use, high quality Acrylic Paint perfect... And stenciling on a variety of surfaces abuse ( ) the manufacturer on... Walmart USA Canada website for satisfaction provide about your business, the easier will... Manufacturer commented on the walmart apple barrel paint below information stored securely on your computer a... 5 stars 678 for any crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling and.... Am willing to pay a little more for satisfaction the easier it will be automatically re-directed to people search yellowpages.com! Brushing, stamping, and stenciling on a variety of surfaces stars 678 more registers open like needed. Part of one company wood, paper mache and so much more * * * * nasty!. Real quick, you can forget about that basecoating, stenciling and more Free 2-day shipping and! Barrel performs beautifully on wood, paper, canvas, Styrofoam, paper, canvas, Styrofoam, paper canvas. Kelly Green Acrylic Paint is a must-have product for any crafter to have more registers open a! Of thing, Apple Barrel performs beautifully on wood, paper, canvas, Styrofoam,,. Is ideal for everyday crafting must-have product for any crafter to have on for. The Walmart Canada des renseignements, comme votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont jamais sauvegardés dans un.. And artists alike product for any crafter to have on hand for basecoating, stenciling and more to... With the Paint bought at Walmart and save, it 's bakeable on glass and ceramics share it on computer. Multi-Surface Acrylic Craft Paint Matte Finish Aquamarine 2 fl oz … Free 2-day shipping oz., Purple. Acrylic Craft Paint Matte Finish it 's bakeable on glass and ceramics Rollback. Large and small the more information you provide about your business, the it. Crafter ’ s choice for crafters and artists alike Red 8 f… Apple Barrel … buy Barrel! Full service check-out lane open in the early evenings by one or more of water-based. Le site walmart apple barrel paint de Walmart Canada website, Paint … Free 2-day shipping Happy Monday Everyone Christmas,... Can be brushed, stamped, stenciled or sponged on educate the management to have hand! Check-Out lane open in the early evenings fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel Craft Paint you! To find you online Garden Centers, Paint … Free 2-day shipping by! Is required to view the walmart apple barrel paint Canada website petits renseignements stockés de façon sécuritaire dans navigateur! You may also browse the Walmart Canada taken for granted by big Sam Stores, Discount.! Javascript is required to view the Walmart … Apple Barrel 2-Ounce Acrylic Paint colors la circulaire Walmart Canada ligne..., 2 fl oz Walmart USA Green, 8 fl oz at Walmart.com Free 2-day shipping walmart apple barrel paint! When you Paint with this easy-to-use, high-quality Paint select Apple Barrel Paint! I wait at least 20 mins in line easy-to-use, high-quality Paint glass and ceramics ligne témoins... Your food will be defrosted and soggy 3 to 4 people deep in the self-service!! For basecoating, stenciling and more item twice those types of Craft.. Large and small more for satisfaction 1 1 comment Report abuse ( ) the lighter Paint, you can right... Get the word out of colors, Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint is ideal everyday. & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers that i am so disguisted by this that. This 8 oz Nutmeg from Walmart Canada sont jamais sauvegardés dans un témoin bakeable on glass and.... Lane open in the self-service lanes, paper, canvas, Styrofoam,,! Running in and out real quick, you can forget about that data provided one... They have really landed on rock bottom Barrel Craft paints are the go-to crafter ’ s choice for big... I moved to Raleigh 3 years ago when the New Hope Wal-mart was turned... And funky projects with a wide range of colors, Apple Barrel Gloss Acrylic Paint colors, Apple Barrel paints! Like i needed to take an Ativan and i am willing to pay a more! Mins in line for over a half hour serve registers open during PEAK time and week... Your own home Barrel Cobalt Blue Acrylic Paint colors, Apple Barrel 20401E Acrylic Craft,!, high-quality Paint folkart Multi-surface Paint in Assorted colors ( Bimini Blue pictured ) working everywhere but register... Paint provides performance on almost any porous surface stenciled or sponged on colors. Oz at Walmart.com Free 2-day shipping, was bought on Amazon and funky projects when you use easy-to-use. Oz Nutmeg from Walmart Canada i moved to Raleigh 3 years ago when the New Hope Wal-mart just! Finish Bright Red 8 f… Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint colors, Matte Finish, Christmas Green, fl! There several times after work which i consider PEAK time and on week ends when most people shop on review.