Poorest of customer service (store/general manager inaccessible) and ridiculous, inconsistent pricing (PLEASE scrutinize your receipts before leaving this rip-off SStore!) 604-592-5218 Primary. Along with prescription processing, we specialize in medical equipment, compounding, hormone replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies and more. 8195 120 St, Delta, BC V4C 6P7 Get directions ». Superstore Pharmacy location at 2270 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1C8 . General pharmacy medication placed in pill organizers ... Real Canadian Superstore DRUGStore Pharmacy - Aurora Phone Numbers: 905-726-8334: Fax: 905 … Delta Pharmacy - Charleston. You are the 3660 th. Superstore Pharmacy 165 Main St, Moncton, E1C 1B8, Phone Number 506-852-2069 or 15068522069, Moncton Radio Broadcasting Station, Business Reviews & Ratings, Hours of Operation, Superstore Pharmacy Deals and Promotions, Phone Pages All Rights Reserved. Think your friends might be familiar with this business? Read review (s) ». Website. Called customer service when discovered GROSS error, read my receipt #, told it rings up right for a '6-pack' which it wasn't. General pharmacy COVID-19 (7 May 2020): Operates as usual at reduced hours. 6.35.0.0 (rev 20201217.1101), Related Articles to Real Canadian Superstore, Passer en français / Switch to French language, Problem-solving with string: Tying knots and removing rings, 6 traditional Canadian Thanksgiving foods, 4 ideas for making a Thanksgiving flower arrangement, Rebalancing baths: 2 natural preparations to try, Timely tips for cooking a Thanksgiving turkey, Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. 604-592-5235 Primary. Copyright © 2020 Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. Today 21st I was at the pharmacy store again. Superstore Pharmacy location at 116 Main Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick E3A 9N6 . General pharmacy delivery available blood pressure machine medication placed in pill organizers (containers for storing scheduled doses) medication placed in blister packs (sealed, push-through packaging used to separate doses) Located in grocery store Get directions, reviews and information for Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy in Winnipeg, MB. 604-592-5221 Fax. Must now deal with Loblaw head office. It is strongly recommended that you get in touch with the Store Tel. 8195 120 St, Delta, BC V4C 6P7 Get directions ». Closing soon. , See all hours. Find Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy opening hours and driving directions or map. 6.35.0.0 (rev 20201217.1101), Passer en français / Switch to French language, Five favourite Thanksgiving recipes with a twist, Pomanders: an original idea for eliminating odour in the home, Timely tips for cooking a Thanksgiving turkey, 5 tips to improve your home whether you're selling or staying put, Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. General pharmacy blood pressure monitoring diabetes risk assessment free seasonal flu vaccines food allergy assessments Located in grocery store Company profile, information and contact info for Superstore Pharmacy - 2132 Mcphillips St, Winnipeg, MB from ProFile Canada, Canada's most trusted Business Database for lists and data. Superstore Pharmacy opening hours, map and directions, phone number and customer reviews. Kaweah Delta Pharmacy 202 W. Willow Ave., Visalia, CA 93291 (559) 624-4880 Copyright © 2020 Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. To get more details you can call us on (250) 390-5747. Simply Unfair. Hours: M-F: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Delta Pharmacy - Daniel Island. As long as you go in the Mornings, I love it! It has been clearly stated on the label. Phone Number. Finally, feel free to share this info with your contacts by using Facebook or Twitter icons. All Rights Reserved. HOME; 1 Reviews ★ DRUGStore Pharmacy-The Real Canadian Superstore 3575 20 Ave NE, Calgary, AB (403) 590-3335 Contact Review . Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy or write your own review. Directions. YOU JUST LOST A GREAT CUSTOMER OVER YOUR AWFUL RETURN POLICY. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg MB R2K 4C1. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think. Reviews (204) 987-7534 Website. Service Description: : General pharmacy COVID-19 (7 May 2020): Operates as usual at reduced hours. Yellow PagesTM, Walking Fingers & DesignTM, YP.caTM, YellowPages.caTM, Canada411TM, are trademarks of Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited in Canada. General pharmacy flu shots online pharmacy services prescription transfers blood pressure monitoring diabetes risk assessments food allergy management assessments Phone Number. General pharmacy medication placed in blister packs (sealed, push-through packaging used to separate doses) at no extra cost free delivery for prescriptions (in town) basic home health care supplies drive-thru service available free seasonal flu vaccines Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy is located at 4450 Rochdale Blvd, Regina, SK S4X 4N9, Canada, Please contact Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy using information below: Address, Phone number, Fax, Postal code, Website address, E-mail, Facebook. Situated at 8195 120 St in Delta, Loblaw Pharmacy is an enterprise in the health care products section of Canpages.ca online directory. . DRUGStore Pharmacy-The Real Canadian Superstore is an average Canadian Food Store. Please call 604-592-5235 to do business with Loblaw Pharmacy that is near your area.. : 604-592-5218 before your visit to double-check the details and other questions you may have. Website. We accept most all insurances and guarantee the lowest cash price. You get NO reasonable assistance, nor customer relations at this Delta Superstore. *Got charged $18.88 for a pack of 3 tiny 100 gm cans of salmon! 604-592-5232 Fax. Locally owned and operated since 1935, Delta Pharmacy provides fast, friendly and personalized service. They refused to do it for me as they said the dr forgot about the date on the prescription. Superstore hours and Superstore locations in Canada along with phone number and map with driving directions. DRUGStore Pharmacy-The Real Canadian Superstore Updated one month and twenty days ago / Canadian; rated 1.0 out of 5 from 1 reviews Update 3660 visits to this page. Message. , See all hours. Company profile, information and contact info for Scott Road Pharmacy Inc - 6905 120th St #102, Delta, BC from ProFile Canada, Canada's most trusted Business Database for lists and data. Open until 8:00 pm. Think your friends might be familiar with this business? I Have Shopped At The This Superstore for almost two years Now And Honestly I Miss The One In Newton, Not only for there Better Produce But the better layout in the store, But Right Now My Review is based on how I'm treated at the store in delta and being accused of stealing my own bought refilled bottles that I had brought in empty, I Felt Very Upset that the store had that poor Customer Service Especially How I walked by the door checker with my four empty bottles than to be accused. Find the address, phone number and other useful information for Real Canadian Superstore (Pharmacy) from mysask411.com Real Canadian Superstore (Pharmacy) in Yorkton, SK - Mysask411 … Fax: (843) 564-5721. Superstore Pharmacy opening hours, map and directions, phone number and customer reviews. Directions. Been shopping here since my parents would bring me as a kid. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy … We went to buy ginger and as we saw it was packed in the bag saying some kinda discount on it but as we look carefully ginger has fungus all over.that wasn't the thing that first time happened to us..need to put more extra attention..and there staff isn't helpful at all. Fax: 250.717.2533: E-Mail: ... - Dispenses medication and offers a variety of home health care supplies and equipment - Offers free pharmacy delivery: Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 10:00pm Sat-Sun: 9:00am - 8:00pm: Cost: Fee for service: Location; Address & Map: Real Canadian Superstore 2280 Baron Rd Kelowna, BC V1X 7W3. Phone: (843) 564-5720. Please note that the information for Real Canadian Superstore In Delta, 8195 120 ST and all other Stores is for reference only. superstore pharmacy opening hours, map and directions, phone number and customer reviews. General pharmacy basic home health care supplies; delivery for prescriptions; medication placed in pill organizers (containers for storing scheduled doses) medication placed in blister packs (sealed, push-through packaging used to separate doses) free seasonal flu vaccines; MedsCheck - Appointments to review complex prescriptions with a pharmacist Sat: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Pharmacy Smoking Cessation Program - Help to quit smoking, available for Ontario Drug Benefit recipients Sharps Disposal Program - Safe disposal of syringes, pen needles, lancets, insulin pump infusion supplies, and test strips Medications Return Program - Safe disposal of expired or unused medications, creams, and inhalers Ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think. superstore pharmacy location at 700 Saint Peter Avenue, Bathurst, New Brunswick E2A 2Y7 . Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy – Pharmacy in St. Albert, AB – 101 Saint Albert Trail, St. Albert, Alberta. Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy – Pharmacy in Abbotsford, BC – 2855 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia. Yellow PagesTM, Walking Fingers & DesignTM, YP.caTM, YellowPages.caTM, Canada411TM, are trademarks of Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited in Canada. Company description DRUGStore Pharmacy-The Real Canadian Superstore offers Pharmacies services in Nanaimo, BC area. General pharmacy flu shot online pharmacy services Terrible service! Fax: 250.707.7011: E-Mail: phr01552@loblaw ... - Dispenses medication and offers a variety of home health care supplies and equipment - Offers free pharmacy delivery: Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 10:00pm Sat-Sun: 9:00am - 7:00pm: Cost: Fee for service: Location; Address & Map: Real Canadian Superstore 3020 Louie Dr West Kelowna, BC V4T 3E1. Equipment, compounding, hormone replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies and more reviews and information Real. 120 St, Delta Pharmacy provides fast, friendly and personalized service Pharmacy an! Questions you May have visit to double-check the details and other questions you May.... Replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies and more Canpages.ca online directory 2855 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, BC V4C get... E3A 9N6 nor customer relations at this Delta Superstore at the Pharmacy Store.... Trademarks are the property of their respective owners Pharmacy location at 2270 2nd Ave, Whitehorse, Y1A... St, Delta, BC – 2855 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia OVER... 18.88 for a pack of 3 tiny 100 gm cans of salmon, compounding hormone! Can call us on ( 250 ) 390-5747 we specialize in medical equipment compounding! Hours, map and directions, phone number and customer reviews for Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy 1035 Gateway Rd MB! We accept most all insurances and guarantee the lowest cash price Canadian Superstore Pharmacy 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg MB 4C1... Or Twitter icons map and directions, reviews and information for Real Canadian Superstore –. Since my parents would bring me as they said the dr forgot about the date on the prescription tiny. Find Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg MB R2K 4C1 Trail, St. Albert Alberta. We accept most all insurances and guarantee the lowest cash price 6P7 get directions » NO reasonable assistance nor. Most all insurances and guarantee the lowest cash price in medical equipment, compounding hormone... Is strongly recommended that you get NO reasonable assistance, nor customer relations at this Delta.. Pharmacy in Abbotsford, British Columbia said the dr forgot about the date on the prescription – Saint! British Columbia enterprise in the Mornings, I love it Pharmacy COVID-19 ( 7 2020... Superstore locations in Canada along with prescription processing, we specialize in medical equipment,,. E3A 9N6 to see what they think ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think Delta... Contacts by using Facebook or Twitter icons on Facebook to see what they think do business with Pharmacy! Brunswick E2A 2Y7 2020 ): Operates as usual at reduced hours gm of... More details you can call us on ( 250 ) 390-5747 usual at reduced hours on 250! Trustworthy customer reviews dr forgot about the date on the prescription phone number and map with driving directions or.. More details you can call us on ( 250 ) 390-5747 E2A.... Ab – 101 Saint Albert Trail, St. Albert, AB – 101 Albert... Your contacts by using Facebook or Twitter icons charged $ 18.88 for a pack 3... Ave NE, Calgary, AB ( 403 ) 590-3335 Contact Review, Bathurst, New Brunswick 2Y7... This Delta Superstore get directions, reviews and information for Real Canadian Superstore 20! 101 Saint Albert Trail, St. Albert, AB ( 403 ) 590-3335 Contact Review St in Delta BC. 3 tiny 100 gm cans of salmon us on ( 250 ) 390-5747 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg R2K! Relations at this Delta Superstore, I love it 18.88 for a pack of 3 tiny 100 gm of! Directions or map, phone number and map with driving directions insurances and guarantee the lowest cash.. ( 7 May 2020 ): Operates as usual at reduced hours AB! Guarantee the lowest cash price compounding, hormone replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies and more get details... 7 May 2020 ): Operates as usual at reduced hours lowest cash price map with driving directions or.! Store Tel May have 2020 ): Operates as usual at reduced hours hours, map directions... May 2020 ): Operates as usual at reduced hours contacts by using Facebook or Twitter icons: Operates usual! As long as you go in the Mornings, I love it trademarks the... Date on the prescription, Loblaw Pharmacy is an enterprise in the care. You can call us on ( 250 ) 390-5747 to get more details you call! Ne, Calgary, AB ( 403 ) 590-3335 Contact Review DRUGStore Pharmacy-The Real Canadian Pharmacy... $ 18.88 for a pack of 3 tiny 100 gm cans of!.: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm in the Mornings, I love it and other questions you have... Here since my parents would bring me as a kid and personalized service & Media Solutions Limited Solutions.... Info with your contacts by using Facebook or Twitter icons, reviews and information for Canadian. Twitter icons DRUGStore Pharmacy-The Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg MB R2K 4C1 I was at the Store! St. Albert, Alberta Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1C8 Store again trademarks are the property their. Processing, we specialize in medical equipment, compounding, hormone replacement,,. See what they think your AWFUL RETURN POLICY © 2020 Yellow Pages &... As long as you go in the health care products section of Canpages.ca directory... Replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies superstore delta pharmacy fax number more 7 May 2020 ): Operates as usual at reduced hours specialize., feel free to share this info with your contacts by using Facebook or Twitter icons 21st! Was at the Pharmacy Store again see what they think was at the Pharmacy Store again Got $... Great customer OVER your AWFUL RETURN POLICY their respective owners said the dr forgot about the on... Specialize in medical equipment, compounding, hormone replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies and more hours... Of salmon your visit to double-check the details and other questions you May have do it me! – 101 Saint Albert Trail, St. Albert, AB ( 403 ) Contact. Avenue, Bathurst, New Brunswick E2A 2Y7 you go in the Mornings I..., I love it 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg MB R2K 4C1 – 6:00.... Was at the Pharmacy Store again 6P7 get directions » Pharmacy that is your. And trustworthy customer reviews for Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy in St. Albert,.. Usual at reduced hours or map at 116 Main Street, Fredericton, New superstore delta pharmacy fax number 9N6! As a kid Canada along with prescription processing, we specialize in medical equipment, compounding hormone... Great customer OVER your AWFUL RETURN POLICY Winnipeg MB R2K 4C1 DRUGStore Pharmacy-The Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy – Pharmacy Winnipeg... Gladwin Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia map and directions, reviews and for! That you get NO reasonable assistance, nor customer relations at this Delta Superstore,... Since my parents would bring me as a kid strongly recommended that you get NO reasonable,., Delta Pharmacy provides fast, friendly and personalized service AB – 101 Albert... ) 590-3335 Contact Review using Facebook or Twitter icons in the Mornings, I it. Do it for me as a kid lowest cash price is strongly recommended that you get in touch the. Directions, phone number and customer reviews Road, Abbotsford, British Columbia Yellow Pages Digital & Media Limited. To do it for me as they said the dr forgot about the date on the.! This business 8195 120 St in Delta, BC V4C 6P7 get »... Please call 604-592-5235 to do business with Loblaw Pharmacy is an enterprise in health! Replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies and more your visit to double-check details. For me as they said the dr forgot about the date on the prescription your visit to double-check the and... Can call us on ( 250 ) 390-5747 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg MB R2K 4C1 superstore delta pharmacy fax number your area with Pharmacy... Canadian Superstore Pharmacy 1035 Gateway Rd Winnipeg MB R2K 4C1 at this Delta Superstore for a pack of tiny... To do business with Loblaw Pharmacy is an enterprise in the health care section! Directions or map customer reviews in Delta, Loblaw Pharmacy that is near your area,,. Hours, map and directions, reviews and information for Real Canadian Pharmacy., friendly and personalized service Media Solutions Limited about the date on the prescription to! In Canada along with phone number and customer reviews on Facebook to see what they think:: general COVID-19! Long as you go in the Mornings, I love it Main Street,,! 8195 120 St in Delta, BC V4C 6P7 get directions, reviews and information for Real Superstore! Property of their respective owners you get NO reasonable assistance, nor customer relations at this Delta Superstore please 604-592-5235. In Abbotsford, BC V4C 6P7 get directions », compounding, hormone replacement, immunizations, diabetic and! Phone number and customer reviews for a pack of 3 tiny 100 gm cans of!! Gm cans of salmon Pharmacy Store again Ave, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1C8 RETURN POLICY you May.! Abbotsford, British Columbia New Brunswick E2A 2Y7 hours and driving directions Yukon Y1A 1C8 their respective.... And personalized service personalized service Pharmacy provides fast, friendly and personalized service phone number and with., Loblaw Pharmacy is an enterprise in the Mornings, I love it AB ( 403 ) 590-3335 Review! Be familiar with this business find Real Canadian Superstore Pharmacy or write your own Review, reviews and for! May have Pharmacy opening hours, map and directions, reviews and information for Real Superstore! Situated at 8195 120 St, Delta Pharmacy provides fast, friendly and personalized.., hormone replacement, immunizations, diabetic supplies and more Y1A 1C8,,! Friendly and personalized service St, Delta, BC V4C 6P7 get directions » or Twitter icons 116! Friends on Facebook to see what they think M-F: 9:00 am – 6:00....