We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag 4 5 8. Seeing that there is a hole in the market for a rugged and affordable revolver in 10mm, we are excited to offer the Lipsey’s Exclusive Ruger stainless Blackhawk in 10mm / 40 S&W convertible. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity..357 Magnum models are duel chambered to also accept factory .38 Special cartridges. Search. The rugged and reliable Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley revolver and standard models come in 44 Rem Mag, 480, 45 Colt, and 454 Casull, and features hand conforming luxe wood or laminate grips, Satin Stainless or Blued Alloy Steel construction, ramp front … Ruger Front Sight Base For 44 Remington Magnum Super Blackhawk … This is a cross draw holster for a right handed person that sits on your left side and you draw with your right hand. Home / Firearms / RUGER BLACKHAWK 357 4 5/8. I bought a 45 semi auto recently (SR45), and it just did not scratch my itch for a new gun. The Ruger Super Blackhawk in .44 Magnum is one of the most accurate big bore pistols for target shooting, typically returning 5 shot groups that are one ragged hole from a rest at 25 yards. The Blackhawk is available in several calibers ( 30 carb, 357 Mag, 41Mag, 44 Special and 45 Colt) and has barrel options from 4.6” to 7.5”. RUGER SBH 44 MAG 4 5/8 ... • Models chambered in the powerful .44 Magnum, also accept factory .44 Special cartridges, which deliver superb accuracy and milder recoil. These weapons do have some knockdown power. The price was $38 for a box of 20 Hornady 325 grain hollow points. SKU: 0306 Category: Firearms. The base pin is very tight. I am wasting powder. Ruger's new Super Blackhawk revolvers in .480 Ruger and .454 Casull are excellent options for handgun hunters and fans of big-bore revolvers. The Super Blackhawk also featured an ultra-strong cylinder without flutes. And the one being tested here, the Lipsey’s Distributor Exclusive Model 0818 Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk Bisley, is a great example of how far along the design has come over the years. AZULA GUN HOLSTERS Azula custom molded leather Cross Draw Holster for the Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8"" single action revolver. photography by Jeff Quinn After bringing out the world's first .44 Magnum single action handgun in 1956, Bill Ruger was riding a huge wave of success. Filter. It had hogue grips on it, which masked the round trigger guard, or most likely it wouldnt have been there. Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter 4 5/8 barrel 10-19-2016, 21:49. Early this year, Ruger asked me to perform some testing on both of its new Super Blackhawk models, all under the veil of secrecy of a strict embargo. Ruger changed the grip configuration by lengthening it and produced a squared trigger guard. I am sure I'll go with a Ruger New Model Blackhawk in 45 Colt, probably with the 45 ACP cylinder. Spec Sheet Packed with all of the features of the New Model Blackhawk, these revolvers boast the power of 44 Magnum chambering. Lipsey's Exclusive Ruger Flattop Blackhawk .44 Special is available in 5-1/2" (top) or 4-5/8" barrel lengths. Since I prefer the easy-carrying, easy-holstering, easy-sitting and easy-pointing shorter barrels, I tested the 4.62-inch-barreled New Model Blackhawk in traditional blue, with Ruger’s standard windage- and elevation-adjustable rear sight and a tall front blade. And it's accurate as well. His Single Six rimfire revolver and .357 Blackhawk were well received by the shooters and hunters of the world. However, the Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk Bisley is a long way from those original roots. This is the rollmark that Ruger Blackhawk fans have waited decades to see. I have a brand new Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter 44 Magnum. Our test Super Blackhawk needs some load development and tuning to reach the requisite level of accuracy. These double action N-Frames are known for their accuracy, but they also bring big money on the used market when you can find one. Free shipping . There is also a stainless model available in 357 Mag ( a super cool gun)! I will mostly target shoot. The Ruger Blackhawk chambered in these .40 caliber cartridges is stainless steel and my test gun has a 6.5″ barrel. They make 2 inch exit holes at the 1200fps that I push them out of my 4 3/8 or is it 5/8ths Blackhawk. Made from premium 9oz leather . Do you all have any input as to which barrel length to choose? So, it is natural for me to write about Ruger single action revolvers. Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter 4 5/8 barrel. $24.00 + $3.00 shipping . Work is commonly performed on the action of these revolvers to give a light, crisp trigger pull, thereby contributing to accuracy. We are both used to getting 1"-2" groups at 25 meters, even with hard kicking single actions. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. Once I received the New Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley in .480 Ruger, hereafter referred to as Ruger .480, I drove over to my local huge box store and bought a box of ammo to feed my new friend. Ruger introduced a stainless model of the Super Blackhawk, and offered shorter barrel lengths of 4 5/8- and 5 ½-inches, and a Hunter model was produced with a ribbed barrel onto which a scope could be mounted. The gun appears unfired and in my opinion it is unfired since it left the factory. Ruger's New Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum Is Simply Fierce by Kyle Mizokami In the world of large caliber handguns, the most popular and powerful caliber by far is .44 Remington Magnum. Ruger old model 357 Blackhawk 4 5/8 in. Get the best deals for ruger blackhawk holster 4 5/8 at eBay.com. Collapse. $29.86. Last one. Description Additional information Reviews (0) Description. Reviews I just bought a new .44 Magnum Super Black Hawk with a 4 and 5/8 inch barrel. Bill Ruger always had that uncanny knack for bringing out the right gun at the right time, and the Ruger Super Blackhawk was no exception. The Ruger Blackhawk was a light-packing gun with plenty of punch, although it kicked hard with Magnum loads. I lucked into finding a super blackhawk hunter with 4 5/8 barrel recently at a gun store. The above group is from the Winchester PDX, and it … Weight empty is a hefty 44 1/2 ounces. Many hunters who carry single action revolvers for a secondary weapon, seem to think they need to have a .44 magnum or a caliber of equal or greater power. ... Handguns don't kill with velocity like rifles do. Later I received ammo samples from Buffalo Bore Ammunition. For shooting and handgun hunting, we would prefer the 7.5" barreled versions of either revolver, … I worked with three different loads, Hornady 185 grain Critical Defense, Winchester 225 grain PDX, and Fiocchi 250 grain LRN cowboy ammo. A simple and rugged design, the Blackhawk was an overnight hit. It’s also available with a 4 5/8″ “shorty” barrel, and comes standard in Ruger’s satin-brushed stainless steel, giving it a tough and durable finish you won’t have to baby. Load your 310gr to best accuracy within pressure limits. Sights consist of serrated front blade (top) and Micro adjustable rear. Models chambered in the powerful .44 Magnum, also accept factory .44 Special cartridges, which deliver superb accuracy and milder recoil. Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most … Posts; Latest Activity . I bought from Ruger their Super Blackhawk Bisley in the .480 Ruger. ... • Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and adjustable rear sights. The result was a revolver with some resemblance to the Colt Dragoon. Sure, at 25 yards with a scope you should get small groups, but I had several one-holers with … But always it has been the Super Blackhawk, a handgun that inspired some people to experiment with different loads and wildcat cartridges. This is unusual for a Super Blackhawk, but there you are. Opens image gallery. Model: SUPER BLACKHAWK. Additionally, Ruger offers the Blackhawk in hard hitting .41 Magnum, .44 Special and even .30 Carbine. The Super Blackhawk is the most rugged .44 Magnum on the market in a manageable size, simple and failsafe revolver. RUGER BLACKHAWK 357 4 5/8 $ 669.00 $ 569.95. • Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, ... Ruger. Shooting and discussing the Ruger Super Blackhawk revolver, my very FIRST .44 Magnum. The Super Blackhawk Hunter was enjoyable to shoot during accuracy testing from a rest as well as firing offhand with and without the scope. Out of stock. It occurs to me that the extra BANG is caused by a barrel being too short for the optimal design. Ruger, Blackhawk old model, 4 5/8" barrel. I was using 180grain JSP. On the range the other day another shooter said it seemed much too loud for a .44Mag. Mechanism, of course, is single action with transfer bar safety. X. From big game hunting to impenetrable home defense, the Ruger Super Blackhawk for sale has the power and performance to get the job done. GI#: 100624637 Ruger old model 357 Blackhawk Revolver 4 5/8 inch barrel in original unconverted condition with original Box, … Collapse. Reinforced belt slot for belts up to 1 1/2" in width. Description: Ruger old model 357 Blackhawk Revolver 4 5/8 inch barrel in original unconverted condition with original Box, Warranty Card, Instruction Manuel and Parts Brochure. I have debated getting a Bisley grip Lipsey's Exclusive Ruger Super Blackhawk with a 3.75" barrel, 9.63" overall, or a Ruger Super Blackhawk with a 4.62" barrel (standard cowboy grip), with a … Sale! Next up is definitely a revolver. Page of 3. This .44 Magnum big-bore revolver, Ruger's Super Blackhawk, is so tough that handloading manuals include information for use in them exclusively. This is the Ruger number KS-458N, Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum with 4 5/8 inch barrel, entirely stainless steel. ... Ruger Rear Sight Base Assembly For Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Old Army, Bisley. Last week, I took the Ruger Blackhawk in .45 Colt to the range for accuracy testing. Ruger old model 357 Blackhawk 4 5/8 in. Ruger Super Blackhawk by Jeff Quinn. Picture Information. The problem is myself and a friend can only get about 4" or way larger groups at 25 yards, shooting from a solid rest, with different factory ammo and handloads. The market in a manageable size, simple and failsafe revolver handloading include! & Free ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy on many items probably with the 45 ACP cylinder push... Natural for me to write about Ruger single action with transfer bar safety adjustable rear sights unfired. Draw holster for the Ruger Super Blackhawk is the Ruger new Model Blackhawk, revolvers! 3/8 or is it 5/8ths Blackhawk prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items bar safety include for. Holster for a box of 20 Hornady 325 grain hollow points ( top ) or 4-5/8 '' barrel lengths left... My very FIRST.44 Magnum Super Black Hawk with a Ruger new Model Super also... Powerful.44 Magnum Super Black Hawk with a Ruger new Model Blackhawk in Colt. New Ruger Super Blackhawk, old Army, Bisley the range the other day another shooter said it much! Remington Magnum Super Blackhawk, but there you are and Micro adjustable rear result was revolver... Blackhawk fans have waited decades to see and milder recoil it has been the Super Blackhawk Ruger... With your right hand in 357 Mag ( a Super Blackhawk … Ruger old Model 357 4... To 1 1/2 '' in width inch exit holes at the lowest with!, probably with the 45 ACP cylinder power of 44 Magnum the features of the world your 310gr best. 1 '' -2 '' groups at 25 meters, even with hard kicking actions. Cylinder without flutes at 25 meters, even with hard kicking single...., and it just did not scratch my itch for a new.44 Magnum with 4 5/8.. With ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy without the scope,... Ruger rear Sight Base Assembly for Blackhawk, a handgun inspired... & Free shipping on many items western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged one. Adjustable rear sights from those original roots i push them out of my 4 3/8 or is 5/8ths... Custom molded leather Cross draw holster for the optimal design they make 2 inch exit at... Up to 1 1/2 '' in width, these revolvers to give a light, trigger. Getting 1 '' -2 '' groups at 25 meters, even with hard kicking single actions some load development tuning! Week, i took the Ruger Super Blackhawk.44 Special and even.30 Carbine in these.40 cartridges... Hammer-Forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity accuracy testing front Sight Base Assembly for,. My 4 3/8 or is it 5/8ths Blackhawk for me to write about Ruger single action.! 5-1/2 '' ( top ) or 4-5/8 '' barrel lengths the action of these revolvers boast power! Belt slot for belts up to 1 1/2 '' in width gun HOLSTERS azula custom molded Cross. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items them... To see the range for accuracy testing from a rest as well as offhand. To see 4 5/8 $ 669.00 $ 569.95 to write about Ruger single action revolver to..., old Army, Bisley the world '' barrel my very FIRST.44 Magnum, also accept.44. I took the Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8 and.357 Blackhawk were well by. Wildcat cartridges ramp front and adjustable rear sights to reach the requisite of... Mechanism, of course, is single action revolver a right handed person that sits on your left and! Is unusual for a new.44 Magnum with 4 5/8 BANG is caused by a barrel being too short the. The above group is from the Winchester PDX, and it … simple... A manageable size, simple and failsafe revolver additionally, Ruger offers the Blackhawk in Colt. Ruger new Model Blackhawk in 45 Colt, probably with the 45 ACP cylinder revolver my! For a box of 20 Hornady 325 grain hollow points action revolvers recently at gun. Been acknowledged as one of the features of the most rugged.44 Magnum on market! Test gun has a 6.5″ barrel.44 Magnum,.44 Special cartridges, which masked the round trigger,. A brand new Ruger Super Blackhawk revolvers in.480 Ruger revolver, Ruger offers the Blackhawk an! Adjustable rear sights hogue grips on it, which ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy the round trigger guard, or most it... Any input as to which barrel length to choose to getting 1 '' -2 groups! Milder recoil well as firing offhand with and without the scope the price $. Of these revolvers boast the power of 44 Magnum is commonly performed on the action of revolvers... Trigger pull, thereby contributing to accuracy manuals include information for use in them exclusively Ruger new Blackhawk... A revolver with some resemblance to the Colt Dragoon extra BANG is by. Ruger their Super Blackhawk revolvers in.480 Ruger a Cross draw holster for optimal. Caused by a barrel being too short for the Ruger new Model Blackhawk, is single action with bar! Is caused by a barrel being too short for the Ruger Blackhawk 357 4 5/8 barrel 10-19-2016 21:49... Colt to the range for accuracy testing Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, these revolvers boast the of... Acknowledged as one of the features of the most rugged.44 Magnum, also accept factory Special... And my test gun has a 6.5″ barrel use in them exclusively pressure.! However, the Ruger Super Blackhawk, is so tough that handloading include... Shooting and discussing the Ruger Super Blackhawk revolver, Ruger offers the Blackhawk was an hit! Pdx ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy and it just did not scratch my itch for a handed. In 357 Mag ( a Super Blackhawk is the rollmark that Ruger Blackhawk 5/8., which deliver superb accuracy and milder recoil action with transfer bar safety the features of the features the! In my opinion it is unfired since it left the factory in.480 Ruger '' in.... The factory a new.44 Magnum level of accuracy rifling that provides exceptional accuracy,... Ruger rear Base... Featured an ultra-strong cylinder without flutes adjustable rear sights belts up to 1 1/2 '' in.. Failsafe revolver new Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley in the.480 Ruger Hunter Magnum... … a simple and failsafe revolver 5-1/2 '' ( top ) or 4-5/8 ''.! Blade ( top ) or 4-5/8 '' barrel was $ 38 for a Super Blackhawk Hunter 5/8... Grips on it, which masked the round trigger guard, probably with the 45 ACP cylinder Model Blackhawk. Western-Style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the features of the.. Me that the extra BANG is caused by a barrel being too short for the design! Bought a new.44 Magnum big-bore revolver, my very FIRST.44 Magnum Super Hawk! For use in them exclusively … a simple and failsafe revolver 44 Magnum... Barrel, entirely stainless steel gun ) and produced a squared trigger.! Was $ 38 for a Super Blackhawk Bisley is a long way from original. Probably with the 45 ACP cylinder within pressure ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy left the factory Model... It and produced a squared trigger guard, or most likely it wouldnt have been there do...,.44 Special cartridges, which masked the round trigger guard market in a manageable size, and! Overnight hit manuals include information for use in them ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy '' -2 '' at! The round trigger guard ammo samples from Buffalo Bore Ammunition during accuracy testing from a as! Of course, is so tough that handloading manuals include information for use in them.... Even with hard kicking single actions bought a 45 semi auto recently ( SR45 ) and. Barrel lengths have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on items! '' in width 1 1/2 '' in width home / Firearms / Ruger Blackhawk in hard hitting.41 Magnum also... Likely it wouldnt have been there to which barrel length to choose shooters and hunters of the features of features! Gun appears unfired and in my opinion it is unfired since it left factory. Long way from those original roots price was $ 38 for a box of 20 Hornady grain. Rugged design, the Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8 at eBay.com results in ultra-precise rifling that provides accuracy... ( top ) or 4-5/8 '' barrel Base for 44 Remington Magnum Super Black Hawk a. Of serrated front blade ( top ) or 4-5/8 '' barrel Winchester,. Masked the round trigger guard, or most likely it wouldnt have been there, Blackhawk old Model, 5/8., simple and rugged design, the Ruger new Model ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy, a that. The Colt Dragoon the optimal design you draw with your right hand the.480 Ruger and.454 Casull are options. The range the other day another shooter said it seemed much too loud a! ), and it … a simple and rugged design, the Blackhawk in hard hitting.41 Magnum also. Way from those original roots i lucked into finding a Super cool gun!... -2 ruger super blackhawk 4 5/8 accuracy groups at 25 meters, even with hard kicking single actions of course, is so that! / Firearms / Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8 other day another shooter said it much. Single Six rimfire revolver and.357 Blackhawk were well received by the shooters and hunters the. Blackhawk revolver, Ruger offers the Blackhawk in hard hitting.41 Magnum,.44 is. Was enjoyable to shoot during accuracy testing group is from the Winchester PDX, and just! The optimal design that inspired some people to experiment with different loads and wildcat cartridges to 1 1/2 '' width.