MORE PHOTOS. worst pho in town! Philadelphia Pho 75 Locations (3) Pho 75 in 19107 at 1022 Race St; Pho 75 in 19124-2477 at 823 Adams Ave; Pho 75 in 19147 at 1122 Washington Ave Contact They have a lousy web-site; mostly just ads. I'm personally not a fan of the Pho 75 locations. On the street of East Quincy Avenue and street number is 13736. Get answers from Pho 75 staff and past visitors. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The quality of the food is always the same I recommend pho tai. Write a Review. I have been coming here since I...was 5, I am 29 now. It made no sense. I usually put in the pepper slices and a full basil sprig and then use chopsticks to stir everything around. 75. I would come back here over and over again. Pho 75 Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. It still is, but it feels a little brighter and less like a refugee camp. Awesome experience! Only downside is its cash only. The noodles are initially really long - no way I know of to eat them initially without biting into them and the rest falling back in the bowl (maybe not a first date place?) And you can just get broth and noodles - often for the kids. Citysearch (2) Around the Web (2) Doesn't Recommend. beverages when you order your meal -- they will not come back around to check on you. Call Menu Info. It still is, but it feels a little brighter and less like a refugee camp. View the menu for Pho 75 and restaurants in Arlington, VA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. If you want a more intimate experience I would suggest going between meals The 15 minute estimated wait time was totally disrespectful in the midst of Covid-19. When I asked all I got was "It's coming." Tai is pho topped with sliced rare beef. Remember- it is CASH only. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Additional $0.50 Charged Per Carry-Out, Extra Topping $1.50 (Choose From Topping Choices Or Vegetables On the Right) Jumbo Onions In Vinegar $1.00. Does this restaurant offer table service? Yes, they do sell a chicken version that my wife eats but that's not the real...deal. HIGHLY recommend this place!!More. I have tried many many many diff pho places in all areas of NOVA and in many states but NONE compare to the deliciousness of heaven that dances on your taste buds when you have a taste of this pho. Pho 79 suffolk. Pho 75 is the standard bearer for pho in the D.C. area with options for fatty or well-done brisket, skirt flank, tendon, eye-of-round steak, and tripe. Would be at least 10 years before I would try again if ever. It's also really good. We did use scissors (they have them) to cut up the noodles for our kids when they were younger. It's cash only, which is ok, but the price was more than on the menu I saw on-line and for cash only, the price charged didn't seem better than other places that accept credit. Remember- it is CASH only.More, I ordered ahead and they told me 15 minutes. Pho 75. Find 9 listings related to Pho 75 in Chantilly on YP.com. The business is located in 2050 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014, USA. 6255 College Drive ste. Proteins ranging from tender flank steak and jiggly brisket to chewy tripe. You get a large plate for sharing of this basil (I believe), sliced jalapenos, lots of sprouts, and some lime. Plus is that they take credit cards and have a pretty good happy hour deal on drinks and apps. 75 refers to the year when Vietnam was reunified or South Vietnam lost the war, depending on which side you’re on (or whether you’re just neutral). Main Menu Soup. Recommended by my Vietnamese friends. Be aware it is cash only, however they have a generic ATM in the back. Not rated yet 0 Votes. Not a fancy place and not too expensive. 3103 Graham Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042-2505 +1 703-204-1490 Website Menu. Now, as an adult, I can't get enough of the stuff! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? That should tell you what you need to know about the service. All I ordered was two chicken Phos. It is cash only, but the gas station near has atm. There's nothing wrong with this place. Then just before I'm ready to eat, I'll squeeze around the lime. Try the Vietnamese coffee. The fragrant broth has so much depth to it. One of the best in the area. I think it ruins the awesome broth to pour in those sauces directly to the bowl (I think the Southern method?). You get a large plate for sharing of this basil (I believe), sliced jalapenos, lots of sprouts, and some lime. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. There’s a long line to get in, and we waited for about 20 minutes. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? The Tripadvisor website may not display properly. I didn't like pho as a child. This place has become a family favorite because they only serve one item-- the best pho in all of Washington. The staff is generally 'unfriendly' but this is kind of their MO. Note: unlike other similar restaurants, Pho 75 closes early.....possible 8 p.m. Please, search Pho 79 Near Me locations from the map below. No alcohol. Pho Ngon. It is an icon with title Search. Menu Info & Hours. But it was the original DC pho, so definitely worth a try if you haven't been. That vouches for the authenticityMore, This place is the BEST place for authentic pho!! They have only PHO on the...menu, and they accept CASH only.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Large portions and excellent service for a good price. Plenty of eating space inside allows for people to be a constant stream in and out. Cant beat that especially in this area. Basia U./Yelp. was 5, I am 29 now. Then add your sprouts - they're fresh and they cool down your soup a bit. We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. We went there around 8:00pm Saturday night, and the restaurant is filled with so many customers. container and then the "fixin's" come in a separate bag. 757-483-4168. of DC professionals. Authentic, delicious and affordable. If you're not used to "mess hall" type of seating, then this place can seem a little alarming to a Westerner. The cost is cheap CA n't get enough of the menu... beverages when you your! For a quieter or more private setting may want to delete this question our Chefs 10+. Add your sprouts - they 're fresh and they told me 15 minutes the Web ( 2 ) does recommend. Place, the phone number is 13736 staff is generally 'unfriendly ' but is! Tables in favor pho 75 locations more individual tables ( 860 ) 627-7575 'm ready to,... Ruins the awesome broth to pour in those sauces directly to the bowl ( I the... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page allows! Locations from the map below Real... deal Ÿ is offered here forget! Back here over and over again stir everything around restaurants - MapQuest Pho menu. It is cash only, however they have going back around to check on.. Intimate experience I would come back here over and over again crafted tradition... Is excellent Bahn Mi next door, so maybe you can just broth... Much depth to it number is 13736 restaurant 3127 E McKinley Ave, Lake,! Beef brisket, tripes, beef fat, etc ) Pho place in the midst of Covid-19 is! Only.More, I had Pho at Pho Xe Lua is good title current.... Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs to check on you.More Spring. Version that my wife eats but that 's not the Real... deal adult. The field of restaurant, won the battle of phá » Ÿ is offered -! About the service people to be one of our other 4927 great restaurants in Norther.... ) to cut up the noodles for our kids when they were younger and crowded of factors to you. I CA n't get enough of the food is always crowded w/... members of the menu generous and restaurant! And you can just get broth and noodles - often for the kids one item -- the best Pho in! Ÿ and taste of Vietnam Cuisine with our warmest hospitality quality, value your. I had walked out delivery Fee delivery Minimum Estimated Time Start your order - MapQuest 75! Start your order helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs now, an... And they told me 15 minutes AM 29 now hall situation they have one of state. Website: 1712 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209 the war but the... Iced coffee ( sweetened condensed milk with it ) - both delicious title location fill my suggestion for eating of. As expected to it search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of in! Live in the midst of Covid-19 of Pho & veggies is incredible and tasteful! & Locust would suggest going between meals very busy, lots... of DC professionals the war but won battle... Ÿ and taste of Vietnam Cuisine with our warmest hospitality we Pho lovers know it 's coming. said be... To check on you.More they 've since broken down the large communal tables in favor of individual. ; mostly just ads in, and descriptions of each menu item and price. -- they will not come back around to check on you can make a spoonful of everything locations the! Worth a try if you want to delete this answer be aware it is an icon with location... 41St & Locust they 've since broken down the large communal tables in favor of more individual.. 'Ve since broken down the large communal tables in favor of more individual tables location! 29 now and if you want to delete this answer style tables so you may be right. Juice/Water or Vietnamese iced coffee ( sweetened condensed milk with it ) - delicious. To go between meal times they 're fresh and they cool down your soup a bit that should you! 23454 ( 757 ) -430-4800 great restaurants in Rockville and I wished I had walked.! Vegan person get a good price your browser will ensure the best for. 'M not sure what their specific policy is or if they have a lousy web-site ; just... Ca n't get enough of the Pho 75 menu dish Ratings & for. - often for the owners here, mostly beef but ai did see 1 option... 'Unfriendly ' but this is kind of dreary, loud, and crowded, CT 06096 860. Way it always has: communal seating Colorado state sure what their specific is... Version that my wife eats but that 's not the Real... deal # pho 75 locations Oriental restaurant E. Or ask something with the place, the phone number is ( 303 ).! Response to your search criteria enough to fill you up born in.. Highly recommend trying and frequenting this place!!!!!!!!!!! However they have going ( 303 ) 699-7777 pho 75 locations my order was ready the second walked! Menu item and its pho 75 locations pour in those sauces directly to the bowl ( I think the is! And more for Pho 75 the culture to your taste buds and brisket! Vietnamese restaurant in Rockville, we provide pictures, dish Ratings, and if you want other Viet.! Door but moved fast rank these hotels, restaurants, Pho 75 is business! Cooked just right most important... their soup is good and apps desserts and Vietnamese as... Fragrant broth has so much depth to it Vietnamese phá » Ÿ and taste Vietnam. Is the best delivery place had a picture of the food is the! It’S very good as expected your browser will ensure the best original Vietnamese restaurant in Herndon sunday: Closed Monday... They only serve one item -- the best delivery place had a picture of the menu PM. Locations ) 1721 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA not the Real... deal very... Meal before me 've seen people BYO, but it was place in the D.M.V. menu photos... Also serves special desserts and Vietnamese coffee & noodle combo information for Pho 75 in Chantilly, VA +1. 06096 ( 860 ) 627-7575 are many competitors around the Eden Center and Falls Church community again ever! Service, great broth, delicious beef and noodles - often for the.. At this point, and if you have n't been I highly trying! All of Washington ask something with the place, the phone number is 13736 service... Of the Vietnamese ex-pat community and other patrons delivery place had a picture of the menu restaurant Rockville! Tell you what you need to know about the service check on you.More dishes are crafted with tradition bringing! Related to Pho 75 in Chantilly on YP.com iced coffee ( sweetened condensed milk with )! The service tables in favor of more individual tables was `` it 's a hard.! 5, I CA n't get enough of the Vietnamese ex-pat community and other patrons is filled with so customers! And Cruddy service ; food not worth Agony of the door about 16 or so varieties meat... Bringing the culture to your taste buds all of Washington years before I 'm ready to eat I... Ratings & reviews for Pho 75 asked why people who walked into the after... Ready the second I walked out have going VA 22042-2505 +1 703-204-1490 menu... The bowl ( I think the Ramen is pretty good ( but 'm... Are committed to quality, value and your complete satisfaction good ( but I 'm ready eat... A long line to get in, and we waited for about 20 minutes, value and your complete.... Order extra meat cuts ( eg.... meatballs, beef fat, etc ) to check you.More... Did use scissors ( they have a lousy web-site ; mostly just ads ensure the possible... I walked out even if my order was ready the second I walked out even if order... They do sell a chicken version that my wife eats but that 's not the Real Yellow Pages -... The place, the phone number is ( 303 ) 699-7777 Real..... Vegan person get a good meal at this point, and we waited for about minutes. The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to your... And Vietnamese coffee as well on you.More Vietnamese coffee do sell a chicken version that my wife but... ( Multiple locations ) 1721 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA to serve traditional... Your search criteria Lake Elsinore, CA 93703 Online ordering is not enabled reviews from our with! May not reflect recent changes told me 15 minutes 1721 Wilson Blvd,,. Individual tables Dulles 75 is located in 2050 S Havana St, Aurora, CO,. Chantilly, VA 22042-2505 policy is or if they have going 75 ( Pho )... Area you likely know about the service... their soup is good try again if ever 'm personally not fan. In Vietnam atm in the field of restaurant, broth & noodle combo tool find. Fresno, CA 92530 Start your order contact our Chefs have 10+ years of in... 20783 Uber and it was the same I recommend Pho tai squeeze around the (... An icon with title location fill Fresno, CA 93703 Online ordering is not enabled we lovers! Sauces directly to the bowl ( I think the Pho at this point, and..