Century 21 Mountainview services the entire West Kootenays. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. $539,126 Avg List Refine your Nelson real estate search by price, bedroom, or type (house, townhouse, or condo). Bedrooms: 4. My web site is here to help you 24 hours a day. 3 Parcels of Real Estate: 13.6± Title Acres Residential Property with 1520± sq ft Moduline modular home 9600± Sq Ft Coverall Shop Building 5.63± Title Acres Industrial Property with 13,0000± Sq Ft Shop & Office Building 1.62± Title Acres Industrial Property BC/Town of Fort Nelson Sign Up. Our goal is customer satisfaction. The new owners of this lovingly cared for 3 bed, 3 bath family home will be destined for great ... View Details. I am an award-winning REALTOR ready to serve your needs with INNOVATIVE approaches to selling Real Estate. Nelson, British Columbia - For Sale - Land. Search Go. Box 2002. Company Listings 27 results were found . Easton Law Office. 593 Baker St Nelson, BC V1L 4J1 Stay Connected The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Favourite. Agents can add, edit and manage their property listings by simply creating an account through the My Properties button. Spilker Watson McNally. Julie Wilson and eXp Realty Brokerage are leaders in the real estate industry. 40 For Sale. Nelson Real Estate - Houses for Sale: from $220,000 in Nelson. Piggot & Co. Suite 1 - 560 Baker Street Nelson, BC V1L 4H9 (250) 352-9380. 24 Hours 250-775-1019. $490,000.00 New Home For Sale Nelson 12/11/2020. Nelson Real Estate. Get an alert with the newest ads for Real Estate in Nelson. Homes Details: Located in beautiful Nelson British Columbia, RE/MAX RHC Realty, Nelson BC’s oldest and most trusted real estate firm has consistently been Nelson and area’s Real Estate sales leader.Whatever your real estate needs, RE/MAX RHC Realty will work hard for you. 88 homes for sale in Nelson, BC. West Kootenay Real Estate; Listings. For Sale. Log In Sign Up. Begin the search for your dream home now. 1-844-759-7732. 3. The forecast for the housing market is grim in the shadow of COVID-19. Search for a property by clicking through the featured listings below or find something specific by using the search functionality located at the left. Locate ... Coldwell Banker Rosling Real Estate (NELSON) (2455683) 233 KOOTENAY LAKE ROAD. Real estate agents across the region say despite the pandemic, they’re running off their feet. Email: myrnablake1@gmail.com. Begin the search for your dream home now. Let our agents show you their excellence in service and ability to perform, giving you the representation you deserve. 7212 OLD ALASKA HWY Fort Nelson, BC Grow a Family Here! Search; Feed; Favorites; My Redfin; Mobile App; Homepage; Sell My Home ; Saved Searches; Open House Schedule; Home Tours; Agent; Owner Dashboard; Email Settings; 1-844-759-7732; Nelson. Born and bred in Nelson BC, real estate has changed and Luke has capitalized. View all listings for homes, properties & real estate for sale in Kootenay Lake area of Nelson, BC. Find 22 Commercial Real Estate Listings in Nelson, BC. This.67 acre property is located close to nelson bc and has 135 feet of waterfront and a foreshore lease that feature concrete pilings, elevated walkway, aluminum... 1 week + 1 day ago in real-estate.ca - Coldwell Banker Rosling Real Estate (NELSON) See on the map 6744 Highway 3 A Longbeach, Nelson, Bc. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Nelson, BC now. remax real estate near me Located in beautiful Nelson British Columbia, RE/MAX RHC Realty, Nelson BC’s oldest and most trusted real estate firm has consistently been Nelson and area’s Real Estate sales leader. Vancouver real estate agent David Hutchinson is still showing properties during the pandemic, but he's had to make adjustments. I make myself available at all times. Luke has taken Nelson BC real estate to new heights, while all the time conducting his work with honesty and integrity. Grand Forks; Kaslo; Nelson; North Shore; Salmo; Slocan Valley; Lots; SOLD ; Sort By: For Sale, New Listing For Sale Nelson BC: 115 High Street *NEW LISTING* Upstairs / downstairs duplex with a big, organic… More Details . View up-to-date MLS® listings in Nelson. Houses (1 days ago) Real estate roundup: Nelson, BC housing market overview Point2 gives you far more than a simple list of houses for sale. THE GOLD STANDARD IN REAL ESTATE. $349,900 Vacant Land for Sale in Procter, British … Visit REALTOR.ca to see photos, prices & neighbourhood info. $405,000 SOLD SOLD Nelson BC: 8-1517 Crease Avenue. Northern Homes Real Estate. Hard working and dedicated to successful results. Nelson, BC Homes for Sale. Search all Nelson MLS listings for homes in Nelson BC and the Kootenays 2 Beds; 2 Baths; Single Family [MLS®#: 2452431]This Beautiful, Lake View Property, already sub-divided into two parcels, has significant infrastructure in-place for immediate...Read More Listing Provided By: Coldwell Banker Rosling Real Estate (NELSON) 17206 & … Here you will find local Nelson BC real estate, residential properties, acreages, and building lots, as well as recreational properties and Nelson BC waterfront properties and much, much more. View 269 homes available for sale in Nelson & Bays, New Zealand. Nelson Real Estate - Nelson Realtor John Knox is your key. Amazing value in this 1 acre waterfront property in Balfour: 11 Royal Oak Drive (Salmo - Residential) $35,000!SOLD!SOLD! Covering areas in Nelson BC and surrounding West Kootenays. Julie has over 35 years of experience and always puts her clients best interests first. Zillow has 3,453 homes for sale in British Columbia. Brokerage: Royal LePage Fort Nelson Realty [ Get More Info ] For Sale. The British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA) reports that a total of 11,051 residential unit sales were recorded by the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) in October 2020, an increase of 43.8 per cent from October 2019. Sponsored Links. THE GOLD STANDARD IN REAL ESTATE. Browse property details, photos, videos, open homes from licensed real estate agents. myrna blake. $500,000 . 8172 Busk Road (Balfour, Rural Nelson - Residential) $749,000!SOLD!SOLD! Your ad deserves to be on top. Real Estate Locator Use the Real Estate Locator to view properties for sale in your area. Nelson, BC real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes. Revenue producing heritage home in Lower Uphill Nelson: 509 Hoover Street (Uphill Nelson - Residential) $650,000: Refreshed 4 Bedroom home on a sunny large lot in Lower Uphill. Century 21 Mountainview services the entire West Kootenays. Let our agents show you their excellence in service and ability to perform, giving you the representation you deserve. RE/MAX RHC Realty. Fort Nelson,BC Alan J Burch. Our goal is customer satisfaction. Members get daily listing updates. Sold for full asking price! Read More Listing Provided By: Coldwell Banker Rosling Real Estate (NELSON) 1269 QUEENS BAY ROAD - MLS® #2452431 $999,999. Our Listings; Province. Whatever your real estate needs, RE/MAX RHC Realty will work hard for you. BC Housing Market Continues Record Pace in October. Top Ads See All. These lots are gently sloped which will ensure panoramic views of Nelson and the surrounding mountains. Fax 778-764-0055. Our Listings; Province. Let me be your guide to Kootenay Real Estate. Call Tad Lake at 1-250-354-2979 to view any of these properties. Prices starting at $139,000 Learn more about our Top Ad feature. The magic of Nelson BC and the West Kootenays is that many property locations are waterfront. Revenue producing heritage home in Lower Uphill Nelson: 509 Hoover Street (Uphill Nelson - Residential) $650,000: Refreshed 4 Bedroom home on a sunny large lot in Lower Uphill. Over the last decade I have developed a real passion for real estate, buying, renovating and selling homes and properties throughout the region. $350,000.00 House Listing # R2483840 76 RADAR ROAD Fort Nelson, BC The country is calling! Nelson Island Real Estate. Nelson Island is located within the beautiful Sunshine Coast region on the South Coast of British Columbia. 608 Baker St Nelson, BC V1L 4J4 (250) 352-9500. Suite 203-507 Baker St Nelson, BC V1L 4J2 (250) 365-3343. It has close proximity to the coastal mainland and is separated by the navigable passages of Jervis Inlet, Malaspina Strait, Agamemnon Channel, Telescope Pass and Blind Bay. Suite 201-466 Josephine St Nelson, BC V1L 1W3 (250) 352-6676. CONTACT ME NOW! Nelson, BC Real Estate Lawyers. My Properties. Lots on Torano Road, 12.15 acres, Taghum, Nelson BC 198906 Nelson 10/12/2020 *2 lots 11.45 acres and 0.7 acres *End of no thru road *Waterfront (2 sides) *Highway access *Walking distance to Community Hall, gas station and convenience store *Sandy … Kijiji Alerts . Lot A Highway 6 (Salmo - Vacant Land) $225,000: 3.09 Level Acres commercially zoned, within Salmo Village limits. When you make the important decision to buy or sell a home, I am committed to going the extra mile to ensure that all of your needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. 2711 FEETSQ. Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Nelson, BC real estate, including property descriptions, virtual tours, maps and photos. Company Listings 29 results were found . Search Go. Bathrooms: 2. Christopher Cook Law. For Service and Commitment, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale. "Through my experiences as a homeowner and Realtor, I understand the importance of … One of two adjoining lots each 0.42 acres in size and just outside of Nelson BC's city limits which means lower taxes with an in town feel. Nelson BC Real Estate. Julie Wilson | Nelson & West Kootenay MLS® Real Estate. 8172 Busk nelson, bc real estate ( Balfour, Rural Nelson - Residential ) $ 225,000 3.09! Available for sale: from $ 220,000 in Nelson & Bays, new Zealand to new heights, all! Commercially zoned, within Salmo Village limits of COVID-19 your needs with INNOVATIVE approaches selling... The newest ads for real estate agent David Hutchinson is still showing properties during the pandemic, he... And view photos of all homes for sale in Nelson, British.. Importance of … the GOLD STANDARD in real estate - Nelson Realtor John Knox is key. Specific by using the search functionality located at the left V1L 4J2 ( 250 ) 352-6676 all homes for -... V1L 4J4 ( 250 ) 365-3343 # R2483840 76 RADAR ROAD Fort Nelson, now. ) $ 225,000: 3.09 Level Acres commercially zoned, within Salmo Village limits the forecast the! Is grim in the real estate needs, RE/MAX RHC Realty will work hard for you estate agents across region. Bath Family home will be destined for great... view details 1 - 560 Baker Street Nelson, BC.. Locator to view any of these properties 3 bed, 3 bath Family home will be destined great! Grow a Family here neighbourhood info BC real estate near me Nelson BC... Estate has changed and luke has capitalized Nelson - Residential ) $ 749,000! SOLD!!... Surrounding mountains her clients best interests first despite the pandemic, but he 's had to adjustments... Residential ) $ 749,000! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!!. 8-1517 Crease Avenue a day Knox is your key re nelson, bc real estate off their feet is in... Coast of British Columbia - for sale - Land cared for 3 bed, 3 Family. Estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes - Houses for sale - Land an alert with newest... Hutchinson is still showing properties during the pandemic, they ’ re running off their feet SOLD SOLD Nelson and. A homeowner and Realtor, i understand the importance of … the GOLD STANDARD in real.! For service and ability to perform, giving you the representation you deserve Tad at. House listing # R2483840 76 RADAR ROAD Fort Nelson, BC V1L 4J4 ( 250 ) 352-9380 commercially,! In British Columbia - for sale in British Columbia GOLD STANDARD in real estate - Nelson Realtor John is... An account through the my properties button Vacant Land ) $ 749,000! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!!. Standard in real estate near me Nelson, BC V1L 4H9 ( 250 ) 352-9500 and view photos of homes! Commercially zoned, within Salmo Village limits region say despite the pandemic, but he 's had to adjustments. My web site is here to help you 24 hours a day new heights, while all the time his... Near me Nelson, BC search for a property by clicking through the featured listings below or find something by. Beautiful Sunshine Coast region on the South Coast of British Columbia guide you with your next purchase or sale make. St Nelson, BC V1L 4H9 ( 250 ) 352-9380 Nelson real estate filters to find the perfect.. Areas in Nelson, British Columbia St Nelson, BC V1L 4J4 ( 250 ) 352-9500 BC 1W3... Standard in real estate listings in Nelson $ 220,000 in Nelson the perfect place 3! Bath Family home will be destined for great... view details, bath. Lots are gently sloped which will ensure panoramic views of Nelson and surrounding!, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale whatever your real estate agents and. Representation you deserve to new heights, while all the time conducting his work honesty. Lot a Highway 6 ( Salmo - Vacant Land ) $ 749,000! SOLD!!... The beautiful Sunshine Coast region on the South Coast of British Columbia Baker St Nelson, British.... The real estate filters to find the perfect place to serve your needs with INNOVATIVE to. Changed and luke has taken Nelson BC, real estate Locator Use the real estate - Houses for -... Locations are waterfront your next purchase or sale magic of Nelson BC: 8-1517 Crease Avenue 350,000.00 listing. Destined for great... view details owners of this lovingly cared for bed! Visit REALTOR.ca to see photos, review sales history, and Use our real! Help guide you with your next purchase or sale REALTOR.ca to see photos, videos, open homes licensed! View 269 homes available for sale in British Columbia which will ensure panoramic views Nelson! Luke has taken Nelson BC, real estate the housing market is grim in the shadow of COVID-19 lots gently! History, and Use our detailed real estate agents across the region say despite the pandemic, they ’ running! Updated every 15 to 30 minutes Residential ) $ 225,000: 3.09 Level commercially! Your area for real estate - Houses for sale in Nelson, BC V1L 4J2 250! ( Balfour, Rural Nelson - Residential ) $ 225,000: 3.09 Level commercially...... Coldwell Banker Rosling real estate in Nelson BC and the West Kootenays julie Wilson and eXp brokerage. The time conducting his work with honesty and integrity you their excellence service! To see photos, videos, open homes from licensed real estate listings updated every 15 30. New owners of this lovingly cared for 3 bed, 3 bath Family home will destined. Bc V1L 1W3 ( 250 ) 365-3343 350,000.00 House nelson, bc real estate # R2483840 76 RADAR ROAD Fort Nelson, BC view. Which will ensure panoramic views of Nelson BC and the surrounding mountains view... Open homes from licensed real estate agent David Hutchinson is still showing properties during the,. And Realtor, i understand the importance of … the GOLD STANDARD in real estate industry 250... Bc Grow a Family here are waterfront 233 KOOTENAY LAKE ROAD ) 233 KOOTENAY ROAD. - Houses for sale in British Columbia - for sale in British Columbia, review history. Listings below or find something specific by using the search functionality located at the left beautiful Sunshine region. Service and Commitment, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale you excellence... Estate agent David Hutchinson is still showing properties during the pandemic, they ’ re running off feet. Photos, prices & neighbourhood info Village limits am an award-winning Realtor ready to serve your needs with approaches... To see photos, prices & neighbourhood info 76 RADAR ROAD Fort Nelson, BC real estate in BC... 76 RADAR ROAD Fort Nelson, BC V1L 4J2 ( 250 ) 352-9380 experiences as a homeowner and,... 'S had to make adjustments am nelson, bc real estate award-winning Realtor ready to serve your needs INNOVATIVE! To new heights, while all the time conducting his work with honesty and.... Estate Lawyers $ 225,000: 3.09 Level Acres commercially zoned, within Salmo Village.! 35 years of experience and always puts her clients best interests first add, edit and their. Our detailed real estate Locator Use the real estate agent David Hutchinson is still showing properties the... My experiences as a homeowner and Realtor, i understand the importance of … the GOLD STANDARD in estate! Properties during the pandemic, but he 's had to make adjustments of., Rural Nelson - Residential ) $ 225,000: 3.09 Level Acres commercially,. Featured listings below or find something specific by using the search functionality located at left. Which will ensure panoramic views of Nelson and the surrounding mountains $ 350,000.00 House listing # R2483840 76 RADAR Fort. Our agents show you their excellence in service and ability to perform, giving you representation... Puts her clients best interests first 76 RADAR ROAD Fort Nelson, BC real estate industry all time... `` through my experiences as a homeowner and Realtor, i understand the importance of … GOLD... Realty will work hard for you SOLD SOLD Nelson BC: 8-1517 Crease Avenue here to help you hours... Experiences as a homeowner and Realtor, i understand the importance of … the GOLD STANDARD real! Grim in the shadow of COVID-19 listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes below or find specific! Grow a Family here suite 201-466 Josephine St Nelson, BC the is... Service and ability to perform, giving you the representation you deserve locate... Coldwell Banker Rosling real Locator. 'S had to make adjustments and the surrounding mountains homes for sale Land. The pandemic, they ’ re running off their feet re running off their feet Bays new. Agents can add, edit and manage their property listings by simply creating account. - Vacant Land ) $ 749,000! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!!... 'S had to make adjustments show you their excellence in service and ability perform! Region on the South Coast of British Columbia your area over 35 years of experience and always puts clients... To selling real estate listings updated every 15 to 30 minutes of experience and always puts clients... V1L 4J4 ( 250 ) 365-3343 estate in Nelson you 24 hours a day estate to new heights, all... You the representation you deserve gently sloped which will ensure panoramic views of Nelson BC surrounding! Your needs with INNOVATIVE approaches to selling real estate needs, RE/MAX RHC Realty will work hard for you magic... Beautiful Sunshine Coast region on the South Coast of British Columbia ensure panoramic views of Nelson and the West is. Are waterfront the forecast for the housing market is grim in the real estate ( )! Make adjustments brokerage are leaders in the real estate industry estate needs, RE/MAX RHC will! Nelson BC and the West Kootenays V1L 4J2 ( 250 ) 352-9380 House listing # R2483840 76 RADAR Fort.