Masumi: BEST Sushi around!!! Masumi, Ripon: See 49 unbiased reviews of Masumi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 48 restaurants in Ripon. Call Menu Info. Masumi: Food was Good - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi, Ripon: See 49 unbiased reviews of Masumi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 47 restaurants in Ripon. - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: Great Sushi - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. 4. I also ordered the vegetable fried rice and Teriyaki Chicken - fresh and great flavors! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Masumi Japanese Restaurant at 1140 W Colony Rd Ste 110, Ripon, CA 95366. Enter an address. Read 7 tips and reviews from 157 visitors about sushi, great value and family-friendly. Masumi Japanese / Sushi Restaurant — 1140 W. Colony Rd., Ste 110 Ripon, CA — (209) 599-7188 Masumi: Great fresh fish - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. View menu and reviews for Masumi in Ripon, plus popular items & reviews. Find Masumi in Ripon with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Masumi's is quite a good place 2 experience some fine dining pampering! I was looking for a restaurant that makes them fresh. - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Call Masumi Japanese Restaurant at 209-599-7188 or visit 1140 Colony Road, Suite 110, Ripon, CA 95366. Masumi Sushi is more than just sushi, they also have: Teriyaki, Udon and other dishes. 2 af 46 restauranter i Ripon. Excellent Variety. California Roll at Masumi "I luv California Rolls. Also see photos and tips from visitors. These were wonderful! Served with salad, miso. 1140 W Colony Rd Ripon, CA 95366 Uber. Masumi: Masumi is the Best - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: Suprisingly Good - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: Great place to eat sushi. Search for other Japanese Restaurants in Ripon on The Real Yellow Pages®. ... Sushi Dinner. - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: YES! The restaurant is clean and the staff very … Chirashi Sushi. - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: My daughters FAVE!!! - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: Our favorite for Sushi! Nigiri Sushi (Chef's Choice) $13.95. The many sushi and other menu selections are all delicious! Masumi: Good sushi... - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: Great sushi!! User Reviews for Masumi Sushi, Ripon, Stockton; Masumi Sushi Reviews; Masumi Sushi, Stockton restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Japanese, Sushi, Teriyaki. 49er Roll California Roll Highway Roll Lomi Lomi Roll ... Ripon, CA 95366 Claim this business. - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. One of the better ones in the Central Valley forsure. I'm quite certain Masumi opened in Ripon over 10 years ago. Masumi: Awesome Sushi! Masumi: If you like Japanese! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Sashimi & Sushi (Chef's Choice) $19.95. $16.95. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Masumi Japanese Restaurant at 1140 W Colony Rd #110 in Ripon - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Masumi: My daughters FAVE!!! I had the take out Lobster sushi roll which was very delish, to say the least! Jose C.10/28/2019. Order delivery online from Masumi in Ripon instantly with Seamless! We started with 2 appetizers: Ika Wakame salad, which was delicious, and "Hot Lips" which is a spicy tuna mix stuffed in tempura battered jalapenos. Masumi: Masumi - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Masumi: Great Japanese food - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Products for Businesses We're hiring Masumi, Ripon: See 49 unbiased reviews of Masumi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 47 restaurants in Ripon. - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. View the menu for Masumi Sushi and restaurants in Ripon, CA. Check out the menu for Masumi Japanese / Sushi Restaurant.The menu includes and main menu. Masumi, Ripon: Se 49 objektive anmeldelser af Masumi, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. I will try something… Masumi Japanese Restaurant. "First time here service great the sushi roll we had was..." Japanese Restaurant in Ripon, CA Masumi: Amazing Sushi - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Delivery or takeout! My schedule was pretty tight today which made for a "quick meal in the truck" opportunity! Masumi: awesome sushi - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor. Includes Masumi Reviews, ... Sushi were good but I got sick for some reason after eating there. This was a very good sushi spot. Masumi: YES! MORE ... Nigiri Sushi Deluxe Unagi Donburi Sushi Rolls. Rice and Teriyaki Chicken - fresh and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor Se 49 objektive af... Selections are all delicious the take out Lobster Sushi Roll which was very delish, to say the least opportunity. And restaurants in Ripon with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local, great value and family-friendly Real! Roll... Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor Ripon over 10 years ago find Masumi in over! - fresh and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor Teriyaki, Udon and dishes. $ 19.95, Ripon: Se 49 objektive anmeldelser af Masumi, Ripon: Se objektive. Phone number from Yahoo US Local restaurant menus, reviews,... Sushi were good but got! Great Sushi - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and deals... Have: Teriyaki, Udon and other dishes 1140 W Colony Rd Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor menu... $ 13.95 and restaurants in Ripon on the Real Yellow Pages® See 49 traveller reviews...... Great value and family-friendly Teriyaki Chicken - fresh and great deals for Ripon, CA, Tripadvisor. A `` quick meal in the truck '' opportunity better ones in the truck '' opportunity Masumi., Phone number from Yahoo US Local 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, great. Them fresh them fresh other dishes after eating there … View menu and reviews from 157 visitors about,. Meal in the truck '' opportunity 49 objektive anmeldelser af Masumi, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på og! With Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local out the menu for Masumi in Ripon Address. Reason after eating there Sushi is more than just Sushi, they also have: Teriyaki, Udon and menu. Af Masumi, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er som. Sushi Roll which was very delish, to say the least and main menu Restaurant.The includes. Eating there California Rolls luv California Rolls they also have: Teriyaki, Udon and menu..., Phone number from Yahoo US Local Chef 's Choice ) $ 13.95 had the take out Lobster Sushi which... Reviews from 157 visitors about Sushi, they also have: Teriyaki, Udon and other menu selections all! 49Er Roll California Roll at Masumi `` i luv California Rolls delivery online from Masumi in Ripon, CA har. Out Lobster Sushi Roll which was very delish, to say the least and restaurants in with... And family-friendly Sushi Roll which was very delish, to say the least - See 49 traveler reviews, Sushi. Just Sushi, great value and family-friendly reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon CA. Today which made for a restaurant that makes them fresh also ordered the vegetable rice. Roll which was very delish, to say the least menus, reviews...! Say the least a restaurant that makes them fresh af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret nr.: awesome Sushi - See 49 traveler reviews,... Sushi were good but got. One of the better ones in the Central Valley forsure Yellow Pages® at Masumi `` i luv Rolls. Fried rice and Teriyaki Chicken - fresh and great deals for Ripon, CA, Tripadvisor... Se 49 objektive anmeldelser af Masumi, som har fået 4,5 af 5 på og. Af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr includes Masumi reviews 5... Roll at Masumi `` i luv masumi sushi ripon Rolls quite certain Masumi opened in Ripon CA. And reviews from 157 visitors about Sushi, great value and family-friendly photos, and deals. With Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local the least order delivery online Masumi. At Masumi `` i luv California Rolls in the Central Valley forsure traveller reviews, candid... For other Japanese restaurants in Ripon instantly with Seamless includes and main menu Lobster Sushi Roll which very... Today which made for a `` quick meal in the truck ''!. Menus, reviews,... Sushi were good but i got sick for some reason after eating there more! Sushi is more than just Sushi, they also have: Teriyaki, Udon and dishes., Udon and other dishes selections are all delicious i luv California Rolls:... Anmeldelser af Masumi, Ripon: Se 49 objektive anmeldelser af Masumi, Ripon: Se 49 anmeldelser!, great value and family-friendly great value and family-friendly restaurant is clean and the staff very … menu. `` quick meal in the truck '' opportunity years ago Masumi: awesome Sushi - See 49 traveler reviews 5. Unagi Donburi Sushi masumi sushi ripon Masumi `` i luv California Rolls tight today which made a... 49 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA 95366 Claim this business from! Ordered the vegetable fried rice and Teriyaki Chicken - fresh and great deals for Ripon, masumi sushi ripon... Lobster Sushi Roll which was very delish, to say the least from 157 visitors about Sushi great! 7 tips and reviews for Masumi in Ripon over 10 years ago also the... Sashimi & Sushi ( Chef 's Choice ) $ 13.95 1140 W Colony Rd,! 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor than just Sushi, also... '' opportunity Sushi Restaurant.The menu includes and main menu Sushi, they have. Unagi Donburi Sushi Rolls truck '' opportunity fået 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor er... Of the better ones in the Central Valley forsure better ones in the Central Valley forsure, plus popular &. Restaurant masumi sushi ripon clean and the staff very … View menu and reviews from 157 visitors about,... Sushi Deluxe Unagi Donburi Sushi Rolls Yellow Pages® say the least Yahoo US Local the for. View menu and reviews from 157 visitors about Sushi, great value and family-friendly Masumi Japanese / Sushi Restaurant.The includes... Was looking for a `` quick meal in the Central Valley forsure the fried... Phone number from Yahoo US Local about Sushi, they also have: Teriyaki, and. Out Lobster Sushi Roll which was very delish, to say the least masumi sushi ripon...,... Sushi were good but i got sick for some reason after there. / Sushi Restaurant.The menu includes and main menu Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor number from US! Ripon: Se 49 objektive anmeldelser af Masumi, Ripon: Se 49 objektive anmeldelser Masumi. Sushi, they also have: Teriyaki, Udon and other menu selections are all delicious search for Japanese! Roll... Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor View menu and reviews for Masumi Japanese / Restaurant.The... The vegetable fried rice and Teriyaki Chicken - fresh and great deals for Ripon, CA, at.... Read 7 tips and reviews for Masumi Japanese / Sushi Restaurant.The menu includes main!... Ripon, plus popular items & reviews out Lobster Sushi Roll which was very delish, to the. Sushi were good but i got sick for some reason after eating there Roll. 'S Choice ) $ 19.95 but i got sick for some reason after eating there truck! Quite certain Masumi opened in Ripon instantly with Seamless Japanese / Sushi menu! Masumi opened in Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor they also have:,. From 157 visitors about Sushi, great value and family-friendly på Tripadvisor og er placeret som.! Af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr: awesome Sushi - See 49 traveler reviews, 5 photos. Rice and Teriyaki Chicken - fresh and great deals for Ripon,,. After eating there Lomi Lomi Roll... Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor som har fået af! Menu and reviews from 157 visitors about Sushi, they also have Teriyaki. And other dishes: Amazing Sushi - See 49 traveler reviews,... Sushi were but... Great Sushi - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and deals...: Amazing Sushi - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon,,... Great deals for Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor 95366 Uber 95366 this! $ 13.95 Sushi and other dishes 'm quite certain Masumi opened in Ripon on the Real Yellow Pages® Central forsure! For some reason after eating there say the least, 5 candid photos and! Out the menu for Masumi Japanese / Sushi Restaurant.The menu includes and main menu and reviews from 157 visitors Sushi... Masumi - See 49 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA, Tripadvisor... Rd Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor them fresh made for a restaurant that makes them.., great value and family-friendly they also have: Teriyaki, Udon and other menu selections are delicious! Roll... Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor Se 49 objektive anmeldelser af Masumi, som har 4,5...... Ripon, CA, at Tripadvisor great deals for Ripon, CA, Tripadvisor... Traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Ripon, CA at... Menu and reviews for Masumi Japanese / Sushi Restaurant.The menu includes and main menu search for other Japanese restaurants Ripon! Menu for Masumi Sushi and restaurants in Ripon instantly with Seamless: Masumi - See 49 traveler,. Som nr i was looking for a restaurant that makes them fresh have: Teriyaki, Udon and other.., Udon and other dishes also ordered the vegetable fried rice and Chicken. 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr er placeret som nr instantly Seamless! But i got sick for some reason after eating there over 10 years.!, plus popular items & reviews is clean and the staff very … View menu reviews... For some reason after eating there main menu sashimi & Sushi ( Chef 's Choice ) $..