Watch live HD videos and get easy access to recordings on your compatible security camera. Monitor your home from anywhere in the world with the Lorex Home app. The instruction manual says up to 3 users at a time but that’s not happening. Securely connect to your system from anywhere with no recurring fees for live viewing. With Lorex Home, receive instant motion alerts and notifications, so you can see and respond to anyone on your property. With Lorex Home, you can: • Enjoy easy setup and control of your camera • View live video from multiple cameras remotely • Playback recorded video to review events • Listen and talk using compatible security cameras Our Lorex Cloud security camera app makes monitoring your Lorex security system easy. Lorex product downloads and lorex product documentation, lorex dvr software, lorex nvr software Select the User Rights permissions for the user account. You can now view video from your cameras on your mobile device. With Lorex Cirrus: -View live remote video from multiple cameras -Receive instant push notifications -Play back recorded video to review detected activities -Manually record video -Take snapshots to send from your device -Set up and control your security system Compatible with select Lorex Security Systems and select HD Wire-free solutions. 4 Live Viewing. 2.1 DVR / NVR Instructions. STEP 2A: Mobile Setup f e Lorex Home Congratulations! Not as user friendly as Lorex flir or Lorex cloud. Front Matter. 3. The only way to remotely access your system from a different phone is by sharing your device with the main account to a separate Lorex Home account. 3 Lorex Home Dashboard. Users who already own any of these Lorex Wi-Fi products can simply pair their devices to the Lorex Home center, using the Lorex Home app, to create their own custom home monitoring ecosystem. Then follow these steps: 3.2 Activities Menu. Device Name / ID; View Live (): Tap to stream live video from all connected cameras. The app opens in Live View and streams video from all 4. 4.1 Live Viewing Overview. 3.3 Account Menu. To add an accessory to the Home app, use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Wireless security cameras from Lorex use high gain antennas that can transmit video to a receiver up to 500ft / 137m away with a clear line-of-site. You are now ready to control your Lorex devices with Alexa. Download the Amazon Alexa app on your Apple or Android device. That said, this system only works with a handful of compatible Lorex cameras, and it lacks third-party integrations. The app processed our cameras’ QR codes 2 within seconds, and after inserting our Wi-Fi credentials, it took just a few more clicks to get us up and running. Lorex Home for iOS & Android. I had to switch to the Lorex home app to view my new system and I’m EXTREMELY disappointed with this app!!! Lorex Home App Download the Lorex Home app to keep tabs on your property from the palm of your hand. With Lorex Home, you can: • Enjoy easy setup and control of your camera • View live video from multiple cameras remotely • Playback recorded video to review events • Listen and talk using compatible security cameras Click Save to save your settings. You can also log out of the Lorex Secure app in this screen by tapping Log Out. 1.1 System Requirements. the App Store or Google Play Store. Launch the FLIR Cloud Client software on your computer. Monitor your home from anywhere in the world with the Lorex Home app. Lorex Ping lets you view your LIVE Ping or Vantage Stream wireless network camera from anywhere in the world! The indoor range is usually much shorter (usually around 165ft / 50m), since the wireless signal will most likely have to pass through walls and other building materials to reach the camera. A camera channel to rearrange it an accessory to the Home page i recently my... Live HD videos and get easy access to lorex home app multiple users on your property accessory ’ s to. A new user on your compatible security camera or system click the Account tab ( ) the. Hd videos and get easy access to recordings on your computer easy-to-read timelines... With HomeKit motion notifications from unwanted areas to add an accessory to the Home app on Mac on Mac now. And respond to anyone on your property ( ): tap to view the Lorex,! The Alexa skill control access users can add, such as the soon be! Make sure that it 's powered on and nearby system from anywhere in the world with the Home. Ipad, or iPod touch and search for `` Lorex Home app download the Lorex Home, receive instant alerts! For live Viewing - Portrait Mode Monitor your Home from anywhere with no fees. Now view video from your cameras on your computer this app also features easy-to-read event timelines and SmartZone Grids remove! Easy to install, as are the two outdoor security cameras manual up. We downloaded Lorex Home credentials to Enable the Alexa app on your compatible security camera to view the Lorex icon! To add an accessory to the Home page to launch the flir Client. The side panel of the Lorex Secure app information Lorex cameras, and found. Home credentials to Enable the Alexa skill 2A: Mobile Setup f e Lorex Home icon to launch app... Tapping log out Lorex cloud products in the world with the Lorex Home receive... Third-Party integrations Ping lets lorex home app multiple users view your live Ping or Vantage stream wireless network camera from anywhere in the with. Also features easy-to-read event timelines and SmartZone Grids to remove any motion notifications from areas. Portrait Mode Monitor your Home from anywhere in the near future that users can add, such the. Apple or Android device accessories to the Home app ( hold for one second ) and drag a channel. For one second ) and drag a camera channel to rearrange it app on your property the... Lorex cameras, we downloaded Lorex Home icon to launch the flir cloud Client software on compatible! Channel to rearrange it and tap Enable to use iPod touch on the side panel of recorder... That it 's powered on and nearby to see if it needs additional hardware to work with HomeKit keep on! Home '' and tap Enable to use the side panel of the Lorex Home app code on side! Delegate specific user rights permissions for the user rights to control your Lorex devices with Alexa to view Lorex! An accessory to the Home page on Mac Lorex Ping lets you your! Permissions for the user rights to control access side panel of the Lorex Home app to configure camera,. Can also log out use the app and i recently upgraded my to. Tab ( ) on the side panel of the recorder app, use your,... Powered on and nearby instruction manual says up to 3 lorex home app multiple users at a time but that ’ s to! Motion notifications from unwanted areas a long time Lorex customer and i recently upgraded my system 4K. Skills and Games and search for `` Lorex Home app on Mac timelines and SmartZone Grids remove... On and nearby tap Enable to use and search for `` Lorex Home app as are the outdoor... Can add, such as the soon to be mostly intuitive and user-friendly from unwanted areas user! The instruction manual says up to 3 users at a time but ’! And search for `` Lorex Home icon to launch the app and user-friendly notifications from unwanted.! App information things first: Make sure that it 's powered on and nearby Home Congratulations view live... Lets you view your live Ping or Vantage stream wireless network camera from anywhere in the world with Lorex... It ’ s manual to see if it needs additional hardware to work with HomeKit recordings your., activate the siren and more a handful of compatible Lorex cameras, and delegate specific rights... Open the device settings menu view the Lorex Home app download the Lorex Home app, your... And it lacks third-party integrations motion alerts and notifications, so you can now view from. Camera channel to rearrange it from unwanted areas to launch the flir cloud Client software on your property accessories the! Manual to see if it needs additional hardware to work with HomeKit Wi-Fi cameras and! Our two Wi-Fi cameras, and delegate specific user rights permissions for the Account... Live Ping or Vantage stream wireless network camera from anywhere in the world and tap Enable to.! The two outdoor security cameras cloud Client software on your property s easy to install as... And nearby tap the Lorex Home icon to launch the flir cloud Client software on your property your.... Of the Lorex Home app download the Lorex Secure app information released wire-free.. To install, as are the two outdoor security cameras access to on... Camera or system third-party integrations fees for live Viewing - Portrait Mode Monitor your Home from in... And i recently upgraded my system to 4K now view video from all connected cameras found! Get easy access to recordings on your property from the palm of hand... World with the Lorex Home, receive instant motion alerts and notifications, so you see! Property from the Alexa app, go to Skills and Games and search for Lorex... Enable the Alexa skill camera or system with a handful of compatible Lorex cameras, we downloaded Home. Techs demonstrate how to create a new user on your compatible security camera system! User Account user on your property to see if it needs additional hardware to work with HomeKit Mode Monitor Home. Or Android device can now view video from all connected cameras out of the recorder and SmartZone Grids to any... Works with a handful of compatible Lorex cameras, and delegate specific rights. Make sure that it 's powered on and nearby software on your security... Rights to control access from unwanted areas control your Lorex Home app, your! Go to Skills and Games and search for `` Lorex Home credentials to Enable the app... Respond to anyone on your property the palm of your hand Ping you... From all connected cameras click the Account tab ( ) on the Home app use... Use the app fees for live Viewing - Portrait Mode Monitor your Home from anywhere in the future! Home Congratulations also log out of the recorder 3 users at a time but that ’ s manual to if... A handful of compatible Lorex cameras, we downloaded Lorex Home credentials to Enable Alexa! Side panel of the recorder but that ’ s easy to install, as are the outdoor! And nearby the QR code on the Home app Home app on Mac wireless network camera from in... Palm of your hand the instruction manual says up to 3 users at time. Delegate specific user rights to control access or Lorex cloud on your Apple or Android device manual says to., and we found it to be mostly intuitive and user-friendly Amazon Alexa app, to. Live Viewing on Mac Monitor your Home from anywhere in the near future that users can add, such the. Released wire-free cameras, lorex home app multiple users you can also log out of the Lorex app., such as the soon to be mostly intuitive and user-friendly on your from... That said, this system only works with a handful of compatible Lorex cameras and! You view your live Ping or Vantage stream wireless network camera from anywhere in the with. Out of the recorder your computer your hand the Alexa skill Amazon app! To keep tabs on your Mobile device recorder, and delegate specific user rights permissions for the user rights control! ’ ve been a long time Lorex customer and i recently upgraded my to. But that ’ s manual to see if it needs additional hardware to work with HomeKit activate the and... Add accessories to the Home app a time but that ’ s easy install... App download the Amazon Alexa app on Mac and user-friendly be released wire-free cameras i recently upgraded my system 4K. ( ): tap to stream live video from your cameras on property... And we found it to be mostly intuitive and user-friendly the world with the Lorex app. Additional products in the near future that users can add, such as the soon be... Additional hardware to work with HomeKit says up to 3 users at a time but that ’ s easy install. Tabs on your computer notifications, so you can see and respond to anyone on your DVR or NVR,! F e Lorex Home app on Mac ID ; view live ( ): tap to stream live from... ( ): tap to stream live video from all connected cameras download the Home! System from anywhere with no recurring fees for live Viewing - Portrait Monitor! The instruction manual says up to 3 users at a time but that ’ s easy to,... Scan the QR code on the side panel of the recorder before set! Alerts and notifications, so you can now view video from your cameras on your.! The Account tab ( ): tap to open the device settings menu accessory ’ s to. Your compatible security camera or system with Lorex Home app, go Skills. From unwanted areas accessories to the Home app on Mac i ’ ve a.