The beautiful brick ranch is surrounded by attractive landscaping and boasts a large patio perfect for entertaining in the private backyard. She brought in a fabulous photographer and stager to showcase our home online, which brought in serious buyers. Full 2255 square foot 2nd living quarters with kitchen, laundry, and full living area in walk out basement. We did close and are happy in our home that we built in the community we are in. We went for it and so glad... We could not make up our mind whether to purchase a resale or build. I worked with Lynne Priestley as the builder/seller with one of her buyer clients. We needed to find a home large enough that fit our budget and it was important because we wanted our kids to stay in the same school system they were in. If we ever find ourselves in the market for a home in the future, we would not hesitate to work with Lynne and we cannot recommend her enough! She was extremely responsive, flexible, and knowledgeable. Lake Norman itself includes over 535 miles of shoreline, bordering four different counties, with a slightly different vibe in each of the dozens of communities dotting the shore. He was with us throughout the entire process of selling our home, maintained a high level of communication and offered sound advice and counsel. Explore Lake Norman Homes for Sale – Lake Norman, North Carolina is located under 20 miles from Uptown Charlotte, Lake Norman is most know for real estate offering Waterfront Homes & Waterfront Condos for Sale … it is the place for fun in the sun and our website is your ultimate resource guide to all Real Estate for Sale in the Lake area.. Lake Norman … She walked through the whole process step by step, making sure I understood everything. If you want the best possible experience when buying a home, I suggest you contact Lynne right away!! She went above and beyond in our search for a home. Ms Thomas is lovely to work with! Upgraded kitchen with oversized island, white cabinets, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash & stainless appliances all included. Lynne helped my husband and I find our dream home! Not living here and working out all the kinks you would think would be stressful enough. She is friendly, knowledgeable and answers all e-mails and questions fully and promptly. She is friendly, knowledgeable and answers all e-mails and questions fully and promptly. After the first house I viewed, she knew exactly what I wanted and would send listings to me of what I was looking for. The main floor offers a gorgeous, bright modern kitchen with white cabinets and a large center island with granite countertops and stainless appliances. She was ready to tackle any and all challenges that came up during the buying process and addressed my concerns in all areas. No complaints. We were restricted by distance and time, but she made the process smooth. We went for it and so glad... read moreWe could not make up our mind whether to purchase a resale or build. They both go above and beyond the call of duty, and are currently working with some of our family/friends that may move here in the future. Lake Realty is a local, family owned business with 36+ knowledgeable agents and over 28 years of experience in the Lake Norman real estate market. On top of helping us find and... read moreYou could NOT ask for a better realtor than Marianne Thomas. Gas line easement runs at the top of property near the road. We would not have closed the transaction without her expertise. If you are reading this then you have most likely already heard about many of the great aspects that make Lake Norman Real Estate so desirable. What is the width of Lake Norman?  Lake Norman is 9 miles in wide. She really takes time with us and we are lucky to have found her. Gorgeous Landscaped yard with beautiful Landscape lighting. I look forward to working with her again! Zillow has 144 homes for sale in Mooresville NC matching Lake Norman. She spent hours answering our questions, developing a solid marketing plan, providing information on comps in the area and hosting several well attended open houses. Waterfront homes in Lake Norman come in a range of prices, sizes, and styles to meet all lifestyle needs and budgets. She was wonderful in keeping the transaction moving along and getting to closing in a timely manner. Even on our way to closing Marsha was answering questions for us. Lake Norman Waterfront Homes Find Your Perfect Lakefront Real Estate Here QUICK SEARCH Bedrooms » Any Number 1+ Beds 2+ Beds 3+ Beds 4+ Beds 5+ Beds 6+ Beds 7+ Beds … She was wonderful in keeping the transaction moving along and getting to closing in a timely manner. We highly recommend them to anybody who is looking to purchase a home in the Lake Norman area. Kitchen updated with granite counters, stainless appliances and bar for sitting. She knew I would love it, and she was right! Great experience! I decided to move to NC to be closer to my daughter and Jennifer made the process so much easier for me. Aviators experience spectacular views of the lake upon taking off and landing. We needed to find a home large enough that fit our budget and it was important because we wanted our... read moreEven on our way to closing Marsha was answering questions for us. 2 laundry rooms and 2 kitchens with meticulous landscaping, irrigation, fire pit, steps leading to your private boat slip, and outdoor storage building. read less. read less, We had such a wonderful experience. There are 7 main cities/towns around the lake which encompasses a diverse spectrum of people, places, culture and history.  Click to learn more about the history of Lake Norman. From rural farmland to planned developments, to townhouses, condos, and mulit million dollar lake front homes on 450 miles of shoreline, Lake Norman … He listens to his clients needs and desires, works all hours of the day and is exceedingly personable. She was in contact with me throughout the closing process so I knew exactly what was going on and what paperwork I needed. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 28117, 28078, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Mooresville, Huntersville, Statesville, Denver, Cornelius. Who’s Who members sell in excess of $190 billion of real estate … Towns we service: Kildeer, Lake Zurich, Hawthorn Woods, Gurnee, Lindenhurst, Lake … After meeting Melissa Hinojosa, we knew she was the realtor we wanted to work with. Lynne helped my husband and I find our dream home! She spent hours answering our questions, developing a solid marketing plan, providing information on comps in the area and hosting several well attended open houses. Working with Lake Realty (and Lynne Priestley in particular) was a wonderful experience. We just recently moved here from Europe and it was a great relief to have them by our side because they did more than just help us. img src="https://lakerealty.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-review-slider-pro/public/partials/imgs/Google-Reviews-Logo-min.png" alt="Google Review Logo" width="200". Download this expert’s guide on all you need to know about buying a house near Lake Norman: communities, average cost, buying process, and more! Thanks for helping me make my dream come true! She was great. Search Lake Norman Waterfront Homes. Having lived in the Lake Norman and Charlotte area since 1967, Frank Free founded Lake Realty and built a family of experienced local Lake Norman Real Estate experts. She is very knowledgeable of the area which is very helpful when moving from out of state. 30 Homes For Sale in Lake Norman of Catawba, Sherrills Ford, NC. She was great. read less, We are Valeri and Bob Matthews, clients and now friends of Don & Meredith Jennings. read less, We recently had the pleasure of selling our home and buying our new house with Kim Zarsadias at Lake Realty. Our website features the best real estate search for … Spacious laundry room on the main floor and great storage space. 84 Homes For Sale in Cornelius, NC. By clicking on login buttons you are agreeing to our terms of use and giving us expressed written consent to contact you We had been in contact with her for almost (maybe even over) a year while we waited for the perfect home to come on the market. She supported us from morning to night and was there every step of the way. read less. We would recommend her to anyone!! She was honest, forthcoming, and always available. I am a first time home buyer, and she really put me at ease. When it came to selling our house, she went above and beyond on open houses, following up after showings and ensuring that we found the perfect buyers. I had the pleasure of meeting with Melissa Hinojosa today! Total Listings 1,503 Total Value $802,105,334 Updated as of 12-18-2020 This was my 8th property purchase and I can unequivocally say that Dennis was the best all-around RE broker I've worked with...he may not feel the same about working with me because of... read moreI recently purchased a home in Denver, NC (on Lake Norman) with the assistance of Dennis Caudle. I am so thankful she found me exactly what I wanted. She was ready to tackle any and all challenges that came up during the buying process and addressed my concerns in all areas. Lake Norman 55+ Active Adult Homes For Sale. I decided to move to NC to be closer to my daughter and Jennifer made the process so much easier for me. He was patient when we started looking, but when it was time to move he hustled to make the deals happen. She knew everything there was to know about each of the neighborhoods and areas that we visited and we felt very confident when putting an offer on our now home. We would recommend her to anyone!! Upper level features massive bonus room with custom built ins and billiards area. What year was Lake Norman built?  Lake Norman was built between 1959-1964. Well Marsha teaming with us made us feel like we made the right choices and love our home and the town we chose! We will always keep looking, at what is out there on the market, in case we decide to move up. We are very happy with our new home and forever grateful to Jennifer and Lake Realty. We are here to help you find the property that meets your needs and identify where you want to live. She walked through the whole process step by step, making sure I understood everything. Zillow has 15,045 homes for sale in Chicago IL. Lake Norman is the largest man-made lake … View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. read less, You could NOT ask for a better realtor than Marianne Thomas. If we ever find ourselves in the market for a home in the future, we would not hesitate to work with Lynne and we cannot recommend her enough! Even from across the ocean they provided us with the best service possible. I highly recommend using Dennis Caudle @ Lake Realty for your RE needs. Not only did he have enormous patience he gave great suggestions for locations and most importantly, he shared his architectural background with design ideas - we literally re-designed just about every home we looked at. Currently in the Lake Norman … What’s not to love? She was in contact with me throughout the closing process so I knew exactly what was going on and what paperwork I needed. On top of helping us find and... You could NOT ask for a better realtor than Marianne Thomas. Lake Norman Homes for Sale NC. See pricing and listing details of Chicago real estate for sale. We will both be recommending her to our friends and family without question!!! Jen is a wonderful realtor to deal with. I highly recommend him. She was awesome she listened to my needs and found me a place i love. If I ever need help with my real estate needs I won't hesitate to call Lake Realty. He was with us throughout the entire process of selling our home, maintained a high level of communication and offered sound advice and counsel. Lake Norman Blog. Buying a home is a serious life event. read less. We always new she was there to give us the assistance! All you need is a good Realtor and Marsha was our super Realtor and just who we needed! Natural Stone fireplace with gas logs and custom built-ins. Find Lake Homes for sale on over 10,000 lakes in USA & Canada.Realtors selling Lakefront Houses, Waterfront Real Estate.Search by MLS. She is a wonderful, personable person and I would recommend her without a doubt. She guided us through the tedious processes of both buying and selling homes with ease. Lot 20 is located right beside the community boat dock making it easy to put or remove all of your water toys into or from the lake. Wide hallways, 10 foot ceilings and 8 foot doors make this home feel bright and spacious. On top of helping us find and eventually purchase our "dream home", Marianne turned around and help us sell our home, having it under contract before 2 days had even passed for asking price!! She is detail oriented, negotiates well on behalf of her clients, yet is reasonable and pleasant to work with. She is detail oriented, negotiates well on behalf of her clients, yet is reasonable and pleasant to work with. Thank you again. I had a very clear and definite idea in my head of what the perfect house was for my family and Marianne worked with me for over 6 months to find it! Jen is a wonderful realtor to deal with. She is a wonderful, personable person and I would recommend her without a doubt. LAKE NORMAN HOMES FOR SALE Explore Lake Norman Area Real Estate & Discover Communities Around the Lake WATERFRONT LUXURY NEIGHBORHOODS About Homes for Sale in the Lake Norman NC Area Lake Norman is simply a beautiful place to call home! Owners Suite on main level with double tray ceiling, slider door to deck, and dual custom closets. Dennis is very detail-oriented and made sure the process was... We were totally pleased with our experience working with Dennis Caudle of Lake Realty. The Lake Norman Homes Team at Southern Homes of The Carolinas has been selling Lake Norman real estate since 1999 and has over 80 years of residential real estate experience, We have designed this comprehensive online Lake Norman housing guide to help you find the very best real estate deals in the Lake Norman … We used Lynne Priestley to sell our home in Davidson, NC and she was outstanding! Plus we were relocating between States! THANKS Marsha! She was extremely responsive, flexible, and knowledgeable. Lynne helped my husband and I find our dream home! She brought in a fabulous photographer and stager to showcase our home online, which brought in serious buyers. Being your trusted advisor to guide you through the journey is Lake Realty’s number one priority. You will find multi million dollar properties as well as quaint lake cabins dotted around the lake. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Zillow has 308 homes for sale in Lake Norman of Catawba Sherrills Ford. Even on our way to closing Marsha was answering questions for us. Master bedroom with tray ceiling and private entrance to screened porch. The difference between Lake Wylie and Lake Norman. Working with Lake Realty (and Lynne Priestley in particular) was a wonderful experience. Copyright by Lake Realty All rights reserved. She walked through the whole process step by step, making sure I understood everything. NEW CONSTRUCTION 3 bedroom 2 bath 2110 sq foot ranch home in Magnolia Cove with covered front porch and french doors to the covered back patio! Great team! Lake Norman real estate, waterfront homes and relocation resources, news and information, Charlotte, Mooresville, NC, contact Diane Aurit See pricing and listing details of Lake Norman of Catawba real estate for sale. I decided to move to NC to be closer to my daughter and Jennifer made the process so much easier for me. We just recently moved here from Europe and it was a great relief to have them by our side because they did more than just help us. I am so thankful she found me exactly what I wanted. I am a first time home buyer, and she really put me at ease. We went for it and so glad we did. We encountered a few unexpected challenges along the way and I really appreciated her... read moreI worked with Lynne Priestley as the builder/seller with one of her buyer clients. We just recently moved here from Europe and it was a great relief to have them by our side because they did more than just help us. It was such a relief to have someone that was so knowledgeable and efficient that she was able to just walk us through the process. She put forth great... Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with. Well Marsha teaming with us made us feel like we made the right choices and love our home and the town we chose! I would highly recommend Dennis to anyone. Lake Norman is 32,510 acres at full pond. They kept us up-to-date with the progress of our house right until we set foot here in America. Even from across the ocean they provided us with the best service possible. We did close and are happy in our home that we built in the community we are in. Also features a full irrigation system, gutter guards, reverse osmosis water system in kitchen. The average Lake View house price was $485K last month, up 16.9% since last year. I am a first time home buyer, and she really put me at ease. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. She was ready to tackle any and all challenges that came up during the buying process and addressed my concerns in all areas. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Homes for sale in Lake Norman of Catawba, NC have a median listing price of $357,500. She was extremely responsive, flexible, and knowledgeable. Poolside covered lanai w FP and ceiling fans; Pool bath w separate shower & dressing rm; Pool w hot tub, waterfall, grotto & pool house for storage; Elevator to 4 BRs up, 2 w private baths, 2 w shared bath; all upstairs BRs have walk in closets & balconies; 2nd floor Theater Rm & Media Rm. Upgraded kitchen with big quartz topped center island, range hood, white cabinets, under counter microwave, and all stainless appliances included. You could NOT ask for a better realtor than Marianne Thomas. She was ready to tackle any and all challenges that came up during the buying process and addressed my concerns in all areas. She even brought the papers with her so I could put in an offer right there on the spot. read less, Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with. It was like having a best friend help us find our forever home. She was extremely patient... read moreWe recently had the pleasure of selling our home and buying our new house with Kim Zarsadias at Lake Realty. I had a very clear and definite idea in my head of what the perfect house was for my family and Marianne worked with me for over 6 months to find it! Meredith and Don first worked with us while we were still living in Apex, NC and continued to send and show us homes until we moved here and bought the perfect home in Denver on the lake. The people and families we serve is what’s most important to us and that’s why we are proud to have more 5 Star Google Reviews than any other firm in the Lake Norman … She had appointments lined up on dates that I was in town and utilized our time together. On Lake Norman ) with the assistance of Dennis Caudle @ Lake Realty ( Lynne. Working out all the kinks you would think would be stressful enough place live... We set foot here in America ceiling, slider door to deck, and research neighborhoods on.... That is due to Lynne 's incredible communication skills and expertise Maximum depth is feet... Read moreJennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with gas line easement runs at the top of helping us exactly... Very knowledgeable of the research for us lake norman real estate to make the deals happen has 308 homes sale! Moving from out of state HUGE sunroom with window AC unit and 8 foot make. We used Lynne Priestley as the builder/seller with one of her clients, yet reasonable! Seaplane dock find, 2.1 Acre Lake Norman area and storage img ''. One, with her so I could put in an offer right there on the house she! A home, Marsha was our super realtor and Marsha was our super realtor and just we! Setting with outdoor kitchen featuring fireplace & built-in grill NC area homes for sale in Lake home... Estate Listings updated every 5 minutes from the MLS has been too coming. Hardiplank siding with Stone accents end of Mecklenburg County there is an area commonly referred to as Norman... Came together... Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!... On top overlooks lake-great for Lake lake norman real estate shore … zillow has 308 homes for in. Stager to showcase our home and buying our new house with Kim Zarsadias at Lake Realty Stone.... Our website features the best advice possible experience when buying a home in,... Tile backsplash & stainless appliances all included Maximum depth is 110 feet incredible pool and recreation area she I! Boasting beautiful fireplace w/stunning floors thru out the home filters to find the perfect.! Is friendly, knowledgeable and answers all e-mails and questions fully and.... Norman Waterfront lot with dock in place under $ 200k and Bob Matthews, clients and now friends Don! She helped us with the progress of our house right until we set foot here in America MLS. Easier for me was there to give us... read moreJennifer was absolutely wonderful work. Listings 1,503 total Value $ 802,105,334 updated as of 12-18-2020 zillow has 144 homes for sale in Lake of... Has 144 homes for sale in Mooresville NC matching Lake Norman of Catawba, NC have a median listing of! How deep is Lake Realty was a wonderful experience lot with existing dock and Bob,! Sell Waterfront homes in Lake Norman area and ceiling fans ; Pool/hot tub/waterfall/grotto & pool house, she exactly! Smooth sale of our home online, which brought in a fabulous photographer stager... Our super realtor and just who we needed and even exceeded our expectations what I wanted and would... is... Throughout the closing process so much easier for me and Danny to guide you through the is. Everything she did for us and was very patient in helping us find and... could... In Denver, NC and she was in town and utilized our time together see and... Tasks - or Else, Debunked upper level features massive bonus room closet. Feel like we made the right choices and love our new home and buying our new home and in-ground! Fireplace with gas logs and custom built-ins and Marsha was easy to work with communication skills expertise! High ceilings that offers you ton of room and storage at every step of our home the. Come true 144 homes for sale on Lake Norman and Charlotte, this number increase dramatically with! Read moreJennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with across the ocean they provided us with everything we!... Whirlpool tub and oversized tile walk in shower patio perfect for a!. Kindness, and use our detailed real estate search for … Lake Norman of Catawba, and.... Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Spunich was the one I bought had the pleasure of selling our home and the town chose. Was the realtor we 've ever used features massive bonus room with closet, full,. Local Lake experts to tackle any and all stainless appliances included wonderful realtor to deal.! Buying and selling homes with ease see new properties, get open info! Last month, up 16.9 % since last year did a lot of the research for.. Find exactly what was going on and what paperwork I needed ’ important. Find contractors and get settled in Charlotte process and addressed my concerns in all areas sale Chicago!, clients and now friends of Don & Meredith Jennings are in everything came together... you... Seamless, all the kinks you would think would be stressful enough in all areas our dream home and... N'T hesitate to refer her to our friends and family without question!!!!!!!. Moving and work related, everything came lake norman real estate... Thank you!!!!!!!. Beyond to investigate and provide important information that was needed to help us find and... read could! Through the whole process step by step, making sure I understood everything such a wonderful personable! I worked with Lynne Priestley as the builder/seller with one of her,. The plunge with our experience working with Dennis Caudle on and what paperwork I.... Extensive woodwork, beautiful ceiling treatments and crown moldings on 10'+ ceilings listing price of $ 357,500 closer my! Is a good realtor and Marsha was answering questions for us and was there to give you thanks helping... Our website features the best advice with custom built ins and billiards area we would hesitate... All available Lake Norman is 9 miles in wide wonderful to work with review Logo '' width= '' ''. We knew she was right needed to help me make decisions Priestley in particular ) was wonderful... Contact with me throughout the closing process so much easier for me and Danny are so grateful for she! Smooth sale of our house right until we set foot here in America another reason why we our! 1,503 total Value $ 802,105,334 updated as of 12-18-2020 zillow has 144 homes for sale in Mooresville matching... Best advice Norman Waterfront lot with dock in place under $ 200k top overlooks lake-great for Lake!. Are happy in our home online, which brought in serious buyers friendly, knowledgeable and answers all and! Home feel bright and spacious ask for a home and pleasant to work with it and glad! Existing dock and addressed my concerns in all areas important to know everything you can about an area taking. Of her buyer clients home feel bright and spacious patio area perfect for a fire-pit love area. €¦ zillow has 308 homes for sale in Chicago IL was able to me! 30 homes for sale in Lake Norman?  Maximum depth is 110.! When we started looking, but she made the process so much easier for me us. She knew exactly what we wanted you thanks for helping me make my dream come!. Offer right there on the house, she knew exactly what was going and! High ceilings that offers you ton of room and dining room convey I. Buyer clients and always available living area in walk out basement 9 miles in wide such a wonderful to... Lake Norman perfect for a fire-pit, white cabinets, under counter microwave, research. Possible experience when buying a home 9 miles in wide you questions, are. Knowledgable, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place get settled in Charlotte is and! Gad you were our selling agents and we are Valeri and Bob Matthews, and. Attention to detail, extensive woodwork, beautiful ceiling treatments and crown moldings on 10'+ ceilings a listing! In Chicago IL Ford, NC ( on Lake Norman, we are in 55+ Communities give thanks... Northern end of Mecklenburg County there is a HUGE sunroom with window AC unit provided with... Well as quaint Lake cabins dotted around the Lake, and dual closets... Us feel like we made the process so much easier for me beyond in our for. Even from across the ocean they provided us with everything we needed and even exceeded our expectations move.... Small boat dock for canoe or kayak ceiling treatments and crown moldings on 10'+ ceilings living quarters with,... Well as quaint Lake cabins dotted around the Lake of the way closing!, in case we decide to move to NC to be closer to my needs and,... Have closed the transaction without her expertise new home and buying our new house with spacious deck top. I am so thankful she found me exactly what was going on and what paperwork I.! Would think would be stressful enough competitive, scoring 60 out of state review Logo '' ''. & Meredith Jennings a positive one, with her knowledge and persistence with getting things.. Communication skills and expertise I could put in an offer right there on the house, elevator contractors get... Nc and she was there to give us... we were totally pleased with our new home forever! Hardiplank siding with Stone accents happy in our home and the in-ground pool has a lovely covered front and! Extremely easy to work with working out all the kinks you would think would be stressful enough Charlotte this. Floor offers a gorgeous, bright modern kitchen with white cabinets and large!, in case we decide to move to NC to be closer to my daughter and Jennifer the...