/* 468x15, created 10/14/10 */ Should I be worried. Over … It maintains fluid balance and is a main nutrient used in nerve impulse transmission and muscle contraction. A single (1 Serving) High Protein Shake Mix contains about 130 mg of sodium. When this happens, your body's water levels rise, and your cells begin to swell. Low Fat Recipes | Shake, fast food, vanilla 81mg (5%RDA) 9. Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Sodium Bicarbonate, Firming Agent (Sorbitols), Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Natural Flavourings, Beetroot Concentrate, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Carbonate, Sweetener (Sucralose), Black Carrot Concentrate, Leucine, Curcuma Powder, Green Tea Leaves Extract (Camellia Sinensis O.Ktze), Sodium Chloride. I've been steadily testing the salty waters of the POTS-specific beverage world over the last few years and now I'm ready to share what I've learned! See more ideas about Food and drink, Recipes, Cooking recipes. The top 50 food items are shown in the graph below, to give a quick and easy dietary comparison for the different items, where each item is listed at the bottom of the page with a nutritional summary. Salt, table - Sodium.