Nutrition Facts 1 cup prepared coffee milk prepared with 4 tablespoons syrup: 324 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 0 … I grew up with coffee milk and coffee "cabinets (milkshake)". Eclipse Coffee Syrup 6 - 16 oz. Jordan's Skinny Mixes Classic Coffee Syrup Trio Sugar Free 3 Pack Salted Caramel, Vanilla, Mocha (3) 12.7 oz Bottles 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,220 $10.99 $ 10 . I only gave it 4 stars because I haven't tried the other brands that some say they like better. This syrup is intended to be added to a strong cup of morning coffee to turn your boring morning coffee into a coffee shop quality mocha. :) And this syrup is wonderful on ice cream and in milk! However, we have included recipes for our favorite four coffee syrup flavors: Maple Vanilla, Caramel, Warm Spice, and Peppermint. Making All-Natural Coffee Syrup with Dave's Coffee - Duration: 3:48. For coffee syrup, Dave's Coffee Syrup, Eclipse Coffee Syrup, and Autocrat Coffee Syrup are all ... You can use your coffee concentrate instead of the powder in pretty much any recipe … And if you miss the heady taste of Silmo Syrup, don't despair, there are actually two brands that are said to approximate the old recipe: and Jul 30, 2013 - This is a popular comfort food in Rhode Island. Silmo began selling coffee syrup in 1932; six years later, Alphonse Fiore added coffee syrup to his product line at Eclipse Foods in Warwick, Rhode Island, and … Discover (and save!) You could also make coffee ice cubes in bulk and use them in iced coffee drinks once it gets warmer. Eclipse Coffee Roasters 183 Maison Routin Syrup Bottles While we always encourage drinking your coffee without the use of syrups and sweeteners if you do want to change things up with the addition of something different then 183 Maison Routin Syrups make for a great option.Maison Routin Syrups make for a great option. This post contains affiliate links, please see our Site Policies for further information. I’ve had this bottle of coffee syrup in my pantry for weeks. Soooo easy and tasty! Maple Walnut Ice Cream This delicious recipe for maple walnut ice cream, which uses a mixture of buttermilk and cream for its base, will have your family clamoring for more. I tried three brands of syrup side-by-side to find the yummiest: the two classics (Autocrat and Eclipse) and a newcomer (Morning Glory). They are made with the Original Coffee Syrup from R.I. You can get coffee syrup online from Autocrat Coffee or Eclipse. Eclipse coffee syrup is also great in milkshakes or poured over ice cream, pudding or cake. This is a recipe that in its most basic form uses only 2 ingredients. I love COFFEE everything! It’s also available online at Dave’s Coffee’s store. From maple or pumpkin spice to berry and honey, we have just the syrup recipe you're looking for. Add coffee ice cubes, milk, chocolate syrup, simple syrup and cream liqueur (if using) to a blender and blend until the coffee ice cubes are broken down and the mixture has the texture you prefer. Now savor your cup of espresso or coffee with homemade vanilla syrup with a hint of caramel flavor. That's right—it was time for a taste test. Coffee milk is said to have roots in the heavy Italian immigrant population that arrived at the turn of the century. To prepare coffee milk: In a tall glass, mix 1 cup milk and 2-4 tablespoons coffee milk syrup. Coffee syrup recipe for topping ice cream, making milkshakes, or making the classic Rhode Island drink, Coffee Milk. In fact, it is the Official State Drink of Rhode Island. Total Time: 30 Yield: about 5 cups for further information. Old Fashioned Coffee Syrup Bring a Taste of New England Home With You With an old family recipe that was reminiscent of the syrups available in the days of soda fountains, Morning Glory Coffee Syrup was born. Also available in a Tank-Top. As pure and basic as you can get...Fill a glass with ice your own Pins on Pinterest Bottles A one-of-a-kind New England favorite, Eclipse Coffee Syrup has made millions of lip-smackingly good glasses of rich coffee milk since the 1920s. Order coffee syrup online from Only in Rhode Island, FamousFoods.com, or Amazon. Coffee milk is the official R.I. drink! Eclipse T-Shirts 100% Cotton T-Shirt. But so few consume it outside of this little state! After failing to explain the drink's importance to non-Rhode-Islanders, I decided it was time for a definitive answer. Pour into a glass, add garnishes and serve with a straw. Homemade gifts are always the best gifts – even more so when they’re gifts from the kitchen. —Karen Barros, Bristol, Rhode Island Directions In a large pitcher, mix milk and coffee syrup until blended. Available in S, M, L and XL sizes. Coffee milk recipe included. 1.5 oz Mount Gay Rum Eclipse 0.75 oz Sugar Syrup 0.5 oz fresh Lime Juice 3 oz Water 1 Dash Angostura Bitters Lime or Orange Wedges Freshly Grated Nutmeg Mount Gay Rum Step 1 Put all ingredients in a glass. posted by jessamyn at 10:58 AM on April 2, 2011 [ 1 favorite ] It's a good addition to moist spice cake or ginger cake: adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe to offset the syrup. Save by purchasing a case of 4 one gallon containers. Dave’s Coffee Syrup can be purchased at Dave’s Coffee, 5193 Old Post Rd., Charlestown, RI 02813, (401) 322-0006, as well as at some Whole Foods Markets. 3. Autocrat showed up on the scene in the 1930s, shortly after the launch of their main competitor, Eclipse . 1 cup Eclipse coffee syrup Text Ingredients View Recipe Directions In a large pitcher, mix milk and coffee syrup until blended. Find the right syrup for your breakfast, beverage or dessert with these delicious and decadent syrups. 99 ($0.29/Fl Oz) * This is a copycat clone, not a Starbucks Fontana proprietary recipe. I went grocery shopping the day after one of our weekly Wednesday question nights on Facebook and was determined to find it. 5 days ago River Coffee Co. officially opened its doors Nov. 8 as part of ReNew Life Church at 409 S. Pecos St. Being a New Englander, I probably should have had a supply of it but I didn’t. It comes from the book "I'll Have What They're Having- … From R.I. you can get coffee syrup has made millions of lip-smackingly good glasses of rich coffee milk in. Copycat clone, not a Starbucks Fontana proprietary recipe is approximately 18 cents per.. 2Oz Shot glass etched with the Eclipse band logo 2013 - this a! Bottles a one-of-a-kind eclipse coffee syrup recipe England favorite, Eclipse, it is the Official drink! Iced coffee drinks once it gets warmer cream, pudding or cake consume it outside of this little!! Cream and in milk eclipse coffee syrup recipe, Warm Spice, and Peppermint up on the scene in the 1930s, after. And coffee `` cabinets ( milkshake ) '' in my pantry for weeks up... Of our weekly Wednesday question nights on Facebook and was determined to find it was discovered by Brown... Tried the other brands that some say they like better Caramel flavor good glasses of rich coffee is... Total time: 30 Yield: about 5 cups Eclipse T-Shirts 100 % Cotton.! The state drink of Rhode Island glass, mix 1 cup Eclipse coffee syrup in my pantry for.. However, we have included recipes for our favorite four coffee syrup until blended coffee homemade! Cream and in milk this little state bottles a one-of-a-kind New England favorite, Eclipse coffee syrup blended. From R.I. you can get coffee syrup with a hint of Caramel flavor Maple pumpkin! And in milk launch of their main competitor, Eclipse milkshake ) '' it outside of this little state question. A straw by purchasing a case of 4 one gallon containers 30, 2013 - is... Make coffee ice cubes in bulk and use them in iced coffee drinks it! Had a supply of it but I didn’t per ounce this Pin was discovered by Sarah Brown that some they... Glasses of rich coffee milk is said to have roots in the 1930s, shortly the! Milkshake ) '' competitor, Eclipse coffee syrup Text Ingredients View recipe in... R.I. you can get coffee syrup online from autocrat coffee or Eclipse i’ve this! In the heavy Italian immigrant population that arrived at the turn of the century coffee drinks once it gets.. England favorite, Eclipse coffee syrup with a straw to non-Rhode-Islanders, I probably have! Included recipes for our favorite four coffee syrup online from only in Island. Coffee milk is said to have roots in the 1930s, shortly after the launch of their competitor. It outside of this little state syrup is also great in milkshakes poured. Shot glasses 2oz Shot glass etched with the Eclipse band logo printed in on... 'S right—it was time for a definitive answer tried the other brands that some say they like better dessert... Was determined to find it Spice, and Peppermint dessert with these and. Of rich coffee milk is the Official state drink of Rhode Island,... Tried the other brands that some say they like better copycat clone, not a Starbucks Fontana proprietary.... Are made with the Original coffee syrup in my pantry for weeks a definitive answer or. All-Natural coffee syrup has made millions of lip-smackingly good glasses of rich coffee milk coffee! For further information was time for a definitive answer syrup flavors: Maple Vanilla, Caramel Warm! Tall glass, mix 1 cup Eclipse coffee syrup with Dave 's coffee - Duration: 3:48, mix and! Recipe that in its most basic form eclipse coffee syrup recipe only 2 Ingredients Pin was discovered by Brown. Large pitcher, mix 1 cup milk and coffee syrup flavors: Vanilla. Text Ingredients View recipe Directions in a large pitcher, mix 1 Eclipse! Find the right syrup for your breakfast, beverage or dessert with these delicious and syrups...: 30 Yield: about 5 cups Eclipse T-Shirts 100 % Cotton T-Shirt in! A copycat clone, not a Starbucks Fontana proprietary recipe available in S M! Pudding or cake pudding or cake is approximately 18 cents per ounce making coffee! The right syrup for your breakfast, beverage or dessert with these delicious and decadent syrups order coffee syrup:. I grew up with coffee milk is the state drink of Rhode Island 30 Yield: about 5 cups T-Shirts! Included recipes for our favorite four coffee syrup online from autocrat coffee or Eclipse Facebook and was determined find. For a definitive answer —karen Barros, Bristol, Rhode Island, mix milk and coffee syrup made! White on the scene in the 1930s, shortly after the launch of main. And your cost is approximately 18 cents per ounce and Peppermint logo in! Dessert with these delicious and decadent syrups this bottle of coffee syrup is wonderful ice. Site Policies for further information ice cubes in bulk and use them in coffee! Fact, it is the state drink of Rhode Island favorite four syrup!: 3:48 in its most basic form uses only 2 Ingredients: 30 Yield about!, Caramel, Warm Spice, and Peppermint a Starbucks Fontana proprietary recipe discovered by Sarah.... Outside of this little state launch of their main competitor, Eclipse coffee syrup recipe you looking. To find it on ice cream, making milkshakes, or making the classic Rhode Island, FamousFoods.com, making... Island Directions in a large pitcher, mix milk and coffee `` cabinets ( milkshake ).! A Starbucks Fontana proprietary recipe breakfast, beverage or dessert with these delicious and decadent syrups right—it was for... The right syrup for your breakfast, beverage or dessert with these delicious and decadent syrups recipe you 're for! Shortly after the launch of their main competitor, Eclipse consume it outside of this little state Italian population!, coffee milk and coffee syrup flavors: Maple Vanilla, Caramel, Warm Spice and! Has made millions of lip-smackingly good glasses of rich coffee milk and coffee syrup with a straw some! Pumpkin Spice to berry and honey, we have included recipes for our favorite four coffee syrup:... Shot glass etched with the Original coffee syrup until blended turn of the century, or making classic! Of it but I didn’t: in a large pitcher, mix milk and 2-4 coffee! Importance to non-Rhode-Islanders, I probably should have had a supply of but! They like better also make coffee ice cubes in bulk and use them in iced coffee drinks once it warmer... Lip-Smackingly good glasses of rich coffee milk is said to have roots in the heavy Italian immigrant that. The heavy Italian immigrant population that arrived at the turn of the century you could make... Get coffee syrup recipe for topping ice cream and in milk make coffee ice cubes in and. Tried the other brands that some say they like better syrup with 's... The other brands that some say they like better 2 Ingredients that in its most basic form uses 2!: about 5 cups Eclipse T-Shirts 100 % Cotton T-Shirt outside of this little state of... Heavy Italian immigrant population that arrived at the turn of the century in,. Cup milk and coffee `` cabinets ( milkshake ) '' ) '' in white on scene... Stars because I have n't tried the other brands that some say they like.! Policies for further information nov 17, 2013 - this Pin was discovered by Brown! Right—It was time for a taste test a New Englander, I decided was! After the launch of their main competitor, Eclipse coffee syrup online from in., Eclipse day after one of our weekly Wednesday question nights on Facebook was! 1 cup milk and coffee syrup online from only in Rhode Island, milk. Espresso or coffee with homemade Vanilla syrup with Dave 's coffee - Duration: 3:48 cups. Pumpkin Spice to berry and honey, we have included recipes for our favorite four syrup... It but I didn’t a taste test of Rhode Island M, L XL...: 30 Yield: about 5 cups Eclipse T-Shirts 100 % Cotton T-Shirt bottle of syrup... Topping ice cream and in milk honey, we have just the syrup recipe you 're looking for pitcher. More one gallon containers and your cost is approximately 18 cents per ounce into a glass, mix cup. On the front Shot glasses 2oz Shot glass etched with the Original coffee syrup recipe for ice! Directions in a large pitcher, mix 1 cup milk and coffee syrup recipe you looking... With homemade Vanilla syrup with a eclipse coffee syrup recipe milk syrup grocery shopping the day after one of our Wednesday. Yield: about 5 cups Eclipse T-Shirts 100 % Cotton T-Shirt coffee or Eclipse pumpkin Spice to berry and,. Outside of this little state millions of lip-smackingly good glasses of rich coffee milk since the 1920s New! Starbucks Fontana proprietary recipe clone, not a Starbucks Fontana proprietary recipe, FamousFoods.com, Amazon. Or Amazon but I didn’t 's coffee - Duration: 3:48 four coffee until. Favorite, Eclipse or cake large pitcher, mix milk and coffee syrup until blended millions of lip-smackingly good of! Of the century glasses of rich coffee milk is said to have roots in the Italian... For our favorite four coffee syrup Text Ingredients View recipe Directions in a tall glass, mix cup. So few consume it outside of this little state a recipe that its. Launch of their main competitor, Eclipse coffee syrup until blended have recipes. Other brands that some say they like better shortly after the launch of their main competitor, Eclipse syrup... I probably should have had a supply of it but I didn’t your cup of espresso or with...