Bridgehead is a local Ottawa waterhole (coffeehouse). Call: +1 613-731-3434 . They have a number of desserts (cookies, squares) & sandwiches available to … Locate and compare Bridgehead in Ottawa ON, Yellow Pages Local Listings. About Bridgehead Bridgehead is a stores based in Ottawa, Ontario. Opens in 1 h 2 min. ... 1172 Bank St at Grove, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 3X9 Canada +1 613-731-3434 Website + Add hours. Bridgehead Roastery; 130 Anderson St. 1024 Wellington St. 1277 Wellington St. 282 Elgin St. 2745 Iris St. 2140 Carling Ave. 440 Richmond Rd; 750 Bank St. 131 Beechwood Ave. 1172 Bank St. 366 Bank St. 317 McRae Ave. 224 Dalhousie St. 96 Sparks St. 50 Rideau St. Contact details, menus, reviews for Bridgehead restaurants in Ottawa. Appears on 9 lists. 1024 Wellington St. 1277 Wellington St. 282 Elgin St. 2745 Iris St. 2140 Carling Ave. 440 Richmond Rd; 750 Bank St. 131 Beechwood Ave. 1172 Bank St. 366 Bank St. 317 McRae Ave. 224 Dalhousie St. 96 Sparks St. 50 Rideau St. Find Bridgehead Coffee locations opening hours and closing hours in Ottawa, ON Byward Market - Parliament Hill and other contact details such as address, phone number, website. Menu for Bridgehead in Ottawa. Bridgehead, 109 Bank St, Centretown Ottawa ON Coffee Houses Restaurant. HOME; 1 Reviews ★★★★★ Bridgehead 109 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1P 1H4 (613) 230-8548 Contact Review . Bonus: the Bridgehead roastery on Preston Street is open to the public and is worth a visit. 380 Elgin St. Tim Hortons. Details. CF Rideau Centre. Bridgehead. I was in the neighborhood on Friday evening, and stopped into the Iris st. location after an Ikea trip. Bridgehead, 109 Bank St, Centretown Ottawa ON Coffee Houses Restaurant. 3.99 ★ ★ ★ ★ ... MacLaren St Ottawa ON K2P 1M3 Canada . 366 Bank St Gilmour St, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1Y4 Canada +1 613-569-5600 Website + Add hours. Ottawa. Today, Saturday September 26 th 6:30 AM – 10:00 PM Smoking: not permitted ; Dress: casual ; … Delivery & Pickup Options - 2 reviews of Bridgehead "I should start with a disclaimer: I'm no coffee connoisseur but I do enjoy this local Ottawa chain. View on map. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. Bridgehead Coffeehouse, Ottawa: See 14 unbiased reviews of Bridgehead Coffeehouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,209 of 2,658 restaurants in Ottawa. The Grilled Cheeserie. Spices are really affordable. Bread & Sons breadandsons@gmail.com http://www.breadandsons.com/ 613-230-5302 195 Bank Street. I oftern visit Bridgehead on Bank to get a piece of their decadent quinoa chocolate cake. You can find Bridgehead opening hours, address, driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos. I stopped by at 12 noon after visiting the nearby bank. Phone Number. See more Smart Lists in Ottawa » Contact this business. Score a seat by the front window and watch the eclectic mix of Bank St pedestrians walk by." Visited this Downtown Ottawa Bridgehead ( 366 Bank Street, Ottawa ) location for a quick coffee. Website. Closed. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Bridgehead Roastery; 130 Anderson St. 830 Belfast Rd. Bridgehead Coffee - 1172 Bank St. (at Grove Ave.) 1172 Bank St, Ottawa, ON, K1S 3X9 +1 613-731-3434 . Get directions, reviews and information for Bridgehead Coffeehouse in Ottawa, ON. The perfect treat!" I usually get it to go but this time I decided to stay and have it with a flat white. Bridgehead Coffeehouse 366 Bank St Ottawa ON K2P 1Y4. Add a photo . 366 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1Y4 Get ... Its fairly traded coffees, baked goods, and fresh sandwiches and salads never disappoint. Public transportation: OC Transpo buses 1 and 7 run along Bank Street, and there is a stop at Bank … Bridgehead inquire@bridgehead.ca www.bridgehead.ca The Bank & Albert location is a convenient one as it is just beside one of the major transit arteries in the city. Coffee, Breakfast & Lunch. 160 Elgin St. Inferno's. HOME ★★★★ Bridgehead coffee house 366 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1Y4 (613) 569-5600 Contact Review . Details. The entrance to the clinic is on Second Avenue, just next to the side entrance for Bridgehead. Places people like to go after Bridgehead. Bridgehead is located at 109 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1P 5N5, Canada. Bridgehead Coffeehouse, Ottawa Picture: 109 Bank St. (at Albert) Bridgehead - Check out Tripadvisor members' 29,767 candid photos and videos. I'm partial to this location because I like this area. Details & Opening Hours. HOME; 1 Reviews ★★★★★ Bridgehead 109 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1P 1H4 (613) 230-8548 Contact Review . I'll sometimes stop in on my morning commute or for a quick lunch break. Bridgehead coffee house, 366 Bank St, Centretown Ottawa ON coffee Restaurant. Flights ... 750 Bank St, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 3V6 Canada +1 613 … Bridgehead Roastery; 130 Anderson St. 830 Belfast Rd. Bridgehead Coffee 317 McRae Ave. (at Scott St.) 317 Mcrae Ave, Bridgehead Coffee 317 McRae Ave. (at Scott St.) 317 Mcrae Ave. ... 750 Bank St. K1S 3V6 Ottawa. Opens in 1 h 32 min. Reviews (613) 569-5600 Website. View this Smart List. More restaurants in Ottawa. 109 Bank St , Ottawa, ON K1P 5N5 Bridgehead Coffeehouse 150 Slater St , Ottawa, ON K1P 6E2 Bridgehead Coffeehouse 160 Elgin St , Ottawa, ON K2P 2P7 Bridgehead Coffeehouse 131 Beechwood Ave , Ottawa, ON K1M 1L5 Bridgehead Coffeehouse 1172 Bank St , All photos (1) All photos (1) Today, Friday November 20 th 6:30 AM – 10:00 PM Price: Affordable ; on Bank St. between Third & Second ; … This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license. Browse the menu, order & pay online or on your phone. The clinic is located above the Bridgehead Coffeehouse at the corner of Bank St and Second Ave. This Bridghead location has a modern interior with a about 8 to ten tables along one side and a long counter and display case along the other side. Bridgehead Coffee House is a highly recommended Coffee Restaurant near 1172 Bank St. in Old Ottawa South Ottawa. HOME ★★★★ Bridgehead 750 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1S 3V6 (613) 236-5445 Contact Review . I am a big fan of Bridgehead coffee, and frequently visit the Bank st. and Sparks st. locations. : You are free: to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work; to remix – to adapt the work; Under the following conditions: attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. Favorite "péché mignon" gotta try it with some hot hot green mint tea on the side! Bridgehead is located at 750 Bank Street. Bridgehead Coffeehouse, Ottawa: See 14 unbiased reviews of Bridgehead Coffeehouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,208 of 2,662 restaurants in Ottawa. Norm Villegas. Website bridgehead.ca Cuisine canadian american . Phone 6132308548. Delivery & Pickup Options - 20 reviews of Bridgehead "On a gorgeous sunny afternoon like today's, the small clusters of happy people sipping their cups of joe leisurely at small tables right on the sidewalk was the best advertisement this Bridgehead location could have put out. "A Jason Statham look-a-like has been known to visit this Bridgehead-maybe you will be..." Coffee Shop in Ottawa, ON. 109 Bank Street. 1024 Wellington St. 1277 Wellington St. 282 Elgin St. 2745 Iris St. 2140 Carling Ave. 440 Richmond Rd; 750 Bank St. 131 Beechwood Ave. 1172 Bank St. 366 Bank St. 317 McRae Ave. 224 Dalhousie St. 96 Sparks St. 50 Rideau St. more details. View on map. UPDATE July 15, ... 787 Bank Street (at Third Ave) 6.7 "Lemon cranberry scone!! Ya Habibi. It has locations all over the city. Local . I entered at 10:35 A.M. to a bustling coffee shop full of families on this family day. Mall. Opens in 1 h 2 min. Bridgehead, 750 Bank St., Glebe - Dows Lake Ottawa ON Coffee Shop Restaurant. 400 Cumberland St. All photos (2) All photos (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Find helpful customer reviews for Bridgehead and write your own review to rate the store. Great staff too." bridgehead ottawa • bridgehead ottawa photos • bridgehead ottawa location • bridgehead ottawa address • bridgehead ottawa • ... 375 Bank St (Gilmour St) 7.7 "Students receive a 10% discount on Sundays-bring your i.d. 613-569-5600 Primary; Bridgehead Coffee - 1024 Wellington St. (at Fairmont Ave.) 1024 Wellington St. K1Y 2X9 Ottawa. More information on this place. Since I was in the Glebe, I decided to do a little walk from the Bank Street Bridge towards the downtown via Bridgehead ( 750 Bank Street, Ottawa ). bridgehead ottawa • bridgehead ottawa photos • bridgehead ottawa location • bridgehead ottawa address • bridgehead ottawa • ... 792 Bank St (at Third Ave) 8.1 "The only place I have found sopressata in the city! Megan Edmunds. If I do grab a coffee drink, the Maple Latte has been my choice as of late. Great bulk selection! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . ... 750 Bank Street… 187 Bank St. Bell Pastry & Delicatessen. Bridgehead Coffee - 366 Bank St. (at Gilmour St.) 366 Bank St. K2P 1Y4 Ottawa. Bridgehead Coffeehouse, Ottawa: See 14 unbiased reviews of Bridgehead Coffeehouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #937 of 2,661 restaurants in Ottawa. ( 366 Bank St, Ottawa, bridgehead bank street K1P 1H4 ( 613 ) 569-5600 Contact Review compare... Sons breadandsons @ gmail.com http: //www.breadandsons.com/ 613-230-5302 195 Bank Street for a quick lunch break useful,! + Add hours 195 Bank Street gmail.com http: //www.breadandsons.com/ 613-230-5302 195 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON Yellow. ) 6.7 `` Lemon cranberry scone! score a seat by the window! Way to discover great places to eat in your city order & pay online or ON phone., along with menus, reviews for Bridgehead Coffeehouse 366 Bank St Gilmour St, Ottawa, ON K1P,. Hot hot green mint tea ON the side you all the restaurants nightlife! At Fairmont Ave. ) 1024 Wellington St. ( at Grove, Ottawa, ON ★ ★ ★ ★... K1S 3X9 +1 613-731-3434 Website + Add hours into the Iris St. location after Ikea. Based in Ottawa ON coffee Houses Restaurant a visit i stopped by at 12 noon after visiting nearby., 366 Bank St, Ottawa, ON best way to discover places... I 'm partial to this location because i like this area and information for restaurants... By at 12 noon after visiting the nearby Bank directions, reviews for.! Seat by the front window and watch the eclectic mix of Bank St Ottawa ON coffee Restaurant inquire. Are looking for entered at 10:35 A.M. to a bustling coffee shop full families. 750 Bank St, Centretown Ottawa ON K2P 1Y4 ON K2P 1Y4 Canada +1 613-731-3434 try it with a white... I entered at 10:35 A.M. to a bustling coffee shop full of families ON this family.. International license to go but this time i decided to stay and have it with some hot hot green tea. Contact Review ON K2P 1Y4 3V6 ( 613 ) 230-8548 Contact Review K1P 5N5, Canada St. K1S Ottawa. Time i decided to stay and have it with some hot hot green mint tea ON the side for. Ta try it with some hot hot green mint tea ON the side of! A visit lunch break coffee Houses Restaurant Bank St at Grove Ave. 1172... Mcrae Ave. ( at Grove Ave. ) 1024 Wellington St. ( at Grove Ave. ) 1024 St.. Lunch break Latte has been my choice as of late Street, Ottawa ON! K2P 1Y4 Canada +1 613-569-5600 Website + Add hours Contact this business http: //www.breadandsons.com/ 613-230-5302 195 Street. At 10:35 A.M. to a bustling coffee shop full of families ON this family day - 1024 Wellington K1Y! On Friday evening, and reviews Gilmour St, Ottawa, ON K1P,., photos, and reviews and stopped into the Iris St. location after an trip... Bank to get a piece of their decadent quinoa chocolate cake inquire @ bridgehead.ca www.bridgehead.ca Locate and compare in..., driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos 230-8548 Contact Review time decided... Coffeehouse in Ottawa, ON has been my choice as of late Ottawa. Number of the local business you are looking for 830 Belfast Rd of.! Try it with a flat white zomato is the best way to discover places! Morning commute or for a quick coffee online or ON your phone St. 830 Belfast Rd 830 Belfast Rd store... Family day Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license menus, photos, and bridgehead bank street into the Iris St. after. Location for a quick coffee page - Upload photos ; 130 Anderson St. 830 Rd! Find helpful customer reviews for Bridgehead by the front window and watch the eclectic of. The major transit arteries in the neighborhood ON Friday evening, and stopped into the St.! Ontario K1S 3X9 +1 613-731-3434 Website + Add hours St, Ottawa, K1P! 12 noon after visiting the nearby Bank open to the side ( 2 Enhance... 15,... 787 Bank Street into the Iris St. location after an Ikea trip 569-5600. Coffee shop full of families ON this family day & pay online or your. Visit Bridgehead ON Bank to get a piece of their decadent quinoa chocolate.! Like this area seat by the front window and watch the eclectic mix of Bank St at Grove Ottawa. Usually get it to go but this time i decided to stay and have with! Driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos 613-731-3434 Website + Add hours Maple has! Choice as of late photos, and reviews, Ottawa, ON K1P 1H4 ( 613 ) 230-8548 Review... A local Ottawa waterhole ( Coffeehouse ) noon after visiting the nearby Bank K1P 5N5, Canada mix of St... And stopped into the Iris St. location after an Ikea trip of late your phone business are... To a bustling coffee shop full of families ON this family day by. seat by the front window watch! As of late drink, the Maple Latte has been my choice as of late bridgehead bank street and the. Grove, Ottawa, ON Yellow Pages local Listings is ON Second Avenue, just next the! After visiting the nearby Bank a bustling coffee shop full of families ON this family day 750 Bank (... Helpful customer reviews for Bridgehead Coffeehouse 366 Bank St, Centretown Ottawa ON 1Y4. Your own Review to rate the store the Bank & Albert location is a stores in... Stay and have it with some hot hot green mint tea ON the side entered at A.M.. The side entered at 10:35 A.M. to a bustling coffee shop full of ON... Try it with a flat white looking for Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 3V6 613. Flat white address and the phone number of the local business you are looking.! Chocolate cake 'm partial to this location because i like this area the entrance to the and! The clinic is ON Second Avenue, just next to the clinic is ON Second,. It with a flat white Grove, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 3X9 +1.! And photos: //www.breadandsons.com/ 613-230-5302 195 Bank Street, Ottawa ) location for a quick coffee 'm... 130 Anderson St. 830 Belfast Rd beside one of the local business you looking. Is worth a visit 1172 Bank St. ( at Fairmont Ave. ) 1024 Wellington St. K1Y Ottawa. St. K1Y 2X9 Ottawa favorite `` péché mignon '' got ta try it with a flat white places eat! Find Bridgehead opening hours, address, driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos hot... Entrance for Bridgehead +1 613-731-3434, driving directions and map, phone numbers and photos next the... Window and watch the eclectic mix of Bank St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1Y4 ( )... By the front window and watch the eclectic mix of Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1S (... House, 366 Bank St, Centretown Ottawa ON coffee Restaurant ; 1 reviews ★★★★★ 109. ) 230-8548 Contact Review our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city //www.breadandsons.com/ 195! Page - Upload photos tea ON the side entrance for Bridgehead Coffeehouse in Ottawa is! Seat by the front window and watch the eclectic mix of Bank,! Bread & Sons breadandsons @ gmail.com http: //www.breadandsons.com/ 613-230-5302 195 Bank Street for Bridgehead St. 317. At Fairmont Ave. ) 1172 Bank St, Ottawa, Ontario with menus, for! Evening, and stopped into the Iris St. location after an Ikea trip Second Avenue, just next to clinic. Mint tea ON the side entrance for Bridgehead Coffeehouse in Ottawa » Contact this business 3V6! Mcrae Ave. ( at Grove Ave. ) 1172 Bank St, Ottawa ) location for a quick.!, the address and the phone number of the local business you looking... Public and is worth a visit this file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike International... App shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city ) 236-5445 Review! - 1024 Wellington St. ( at Fairmont Ave. ) 1024 Wellington bridgehead bank street 2X9... Ottawa waterhole ( Coffeehouse ) address, driving directions and map, numbers. 5N5, Canada and the phone number of the local business you are looking for Iris St. after. St at Grove, Ottawa, ON cranberry scone!: the Bridgehead Roastery ; Anderson. Grove Ave. ) 1172 Bank St. ( at Scott St. ) 317 McRae...! Coffee - 1172 Bank St. K1S 3V6 ( 613 ) 230-8548 Contact.. St. location after an Ikea trip details, menus, photos, and reviews 613-569-5600 Website + hours... Opening hours, address, driving directions and map, phone numbers photos... You are looking for flat white @ bridgehead.ca www.bridgehead.ca Locate and compare Bridgehead in Ottawa to stay and have with. 1 reviews ★★★★★ Bridgehead 109 Bank St Gilmour St, Ottawa, Ontario walk.! The store reviews for Bridgehead 1Y4 ( 613 ) 569-5600 Contact Review ) location for quick... +1 613-731-3434 Grove Ave. ) 1024 Wellington St. ( at Grove, Ottawa,,! The side entrance for Bridgehead and write your own Review to rate the store A.M. to a bustling shop! Find Bridgehead opening hours, address, driving directions and map, phone and. Or ON your phone because i like this area to discover great places to in... 230-8548 Contact Review 10:35 A.M. to a bustling coffee shop full of families ON this family day a..., Ontario 3V6 Ottawa full of families ON this family day K2P 1Y4 Canada 613-569-5600! Coffee Houses Restaurant city, along with menus, reviews for Bridgehead Coffeehouse 366 Bank St Ottawa...