Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Body Xchange. If you want the latest news on what's happening at Body Xchange, including when we'll reopen (and we will), subscribe to our email newsletter on the bottom left of … 3. My to go gym is the one here on Olive. For reviews of BODY XCHANGE see below. They can be contacted via phone at (661) 410-0200 for pricing, hours and directions. Your name. Bernard Street 661-377-0600 3400 Bernard Street Bakersfield, CA 93306 . We combine the most diverse amenities with world-class personal training to deliver unrivaled fitness options and weight loss programs. 3515 Panama Ln. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Hotfrog Argentina. Body Xchange Health Club appears in: Health Clubs & Gyms Includes Body Xchange Reviews, maps & directions to Body Xchange in Bakersfield and more from Yahoo US Local Keep yourself fit and in shape when you opt to workout at Body Xchange Express & Ladies Only Preferred Gym Northwest in Bakersfield. At Body Xchange on Olive Drive, you will find the latest cardio and strength training equipment plus exercise programs and muscle endurance training! So come down and see why Body Xchange was voted the #1 Health Clubs in Bakersfield. For maps and directions to BODY XCHANGE view the map to the right. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 4. For reviews of Body Xchange see below. Body Xchange is located at the address 7691 White Ln in Bakersfield, California 93309. For maps and directions to Body Xchange view the map to the right. Body Xchange Northwest Olive Dr., Bakersfield, CA. I just wish I could drag my butt there more often and not get distracted by the Daddy O's yogurt in the Brimhall shopping center! Access Google Drive with a free Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use). I really enjoy the fact that they aren't over crowded, kept VERY clean, and the staff is friendly. 661-410-0200, Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm 7 DAY PASS. Welcome to our Body Xchange location at 1433 Allen Rd. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Bakersfield, CA 93314 Body Xchange is proud to announce the Grand Opening of our brand new full service club replacing the "express" gym. This newer location is a much larger space with more amenities and services. Tailor your health and fitness plan and create your workout, your way. Come down and see why Body Xchange was voted the #1 Health Clubs in Bakersfield. Body Xchange Northwest Gym at Olive & Jewetta offers the following amenities and services: 11100 Olive Drive Directions. Bakersfield, CA 93309. Standard Mail: Body Xchange Health Clubs … The... Been a member for over 2 years. For maps and directions to Body Xchange view the map to the right. Body Xchange. Card fee + Processing Fee + 1st month dues. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Call or visit our site for a Free Trial Membership! Gymnasiums Health Clubs Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs (1) Website (661) 847-2639. Body Xchange Northwest Olive Dr., Bakersfield, CA. Reviews Write a review This listing was not reviewed yet: Your review for Body Xchange. So come down and see why Body Xchange was voted the #1 Health Clubs in Bakersfield. Bakersfield, CA 93313. Panama Lane 661-833-2639 3515 Panama Lane Bakersfield, CA 93313. Groupon. 8:00am – 10:45am You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Olive Drive 661-410-0200 11100 Olive Drive Bakersfield, CA 93312. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Free Workout Towel Service Provided At All Locations. 11100 Olive Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93312. 11:00am – 2:00pm (close) The people that work the front desk are rude and not welcoming. An overview can be found here. Website (661) 833-2639. Signed up at Calloway and only been there 2-3 times. Specialties: At Body Xchange on Calloway Drive, you will find the latest cardio and strength training equipment plus exercise programs and muscle endurance training. Claim this business. See club for details. These cookies do not store any personal information. Sun: Closed, 5:00am – 10:15am Calloway Drive 661-410-2639 2749 Calloway Dr Ste 530 Bakersfield, CA 93312. For maps and directions to Body Xchange view the map to the right. Gymnasiums Health Clubs. Never in my life have I seen a gym facility be so unprofessional. 11100 Olive Dr. Bakersfield, CA 93312. We combine the most diverse amenities with world-class personal training to deliver unrivaled fitness options and weight loss programs. One of the best Gyms, Recreation business at 11100 Olive Dr, Bakersfield CA, 93312. Sat: 8am-2pm BODY XCHANGE is located at the address 1128 Truxtun Ave in Bakersfield, California 93301. 10:30am – 2:15pm 81 customer reviews of Body Xchange Express Fitness. 6:30pm – 9:00pm (close), *Saturday only* Sun – Closed, There are no classes scheduled at this time, Body Xchange Health Clubs 7691 White Ln. White Lane 661-847-2639 7691 White Lane Bakersfield, California 93309. 9 Reviews. Menu. It's convenient for me only 5 min away from home,atmosphere is good, the... By far my favorite location. OLIVE DR. PANAMA LN. Lots of equipment for all different levels. (661) 410-0200. Find the cheapest and quickest ways to get from Body Xchange to Studio 6. Specialties: At Body Xchange on Olive Drive, you will find the latest cardio and strength training equipment plus exercise programs and muscle endurance training. Body Xchange can be found at 11100 Olive Dr . Search for other Gymnasiums in Bakersfield on The Real Yellow Pages®. 994 likes. Contact Information (661) 410-6000 (661) 410-6000 ; Related Categores. State of the Art Cardiovascular Machines w/ Cardio Theater. Our Olive Dr club is an energized club that’s full of the best equipment and has a dynamic and fun atmosphere that will provide you with all the reasons to get FIT and to stay that way. No matter whether you want to improve your fitness, tone and sculpt your body, lose a few pounds, or build muscle, you’ll find all the fitness equipment and amenities you need to get the results you want. Hotfrog Österreich Contact Us / FAQ Temperature control is under control whereas the other locations are humid and sticky. Local > California > Rosedale > Health & Fitness > Gyms; Body XChange Express and Ladies Only Gym. Membership Types‎ With 10 locations in Bakersfield, Simi Valley & now in Moorpark we are simply the best value in town. I come to this gym solely out of convenience. Body Xchange is located at the address 11100 Olive Dr in Bakersfield, California 93312. Pricing Disclaimer. For reviews of Body Xchange see below. 26 reviews of Body Xchange Fitness Spa "I have access to all of the Body Xchange Clubs. WHITE LN. Membership Types‎: Silver Membership. Body Xchange. Membership. Body Xchange. The following is offered: Fitness - In Bakersfield there are 22 other Fitness. Email * BEST GYM IN BAKERSFIELD . They can be contacted via phone at (661) 410-6000 for pricing, hours and directions. Add reviews and photos for Body Xchange Health Club. Bring 1 guest with you to workout anytime you want for free. I would give this place zero stars if I could. Body Xchange Health Club in Bakersfield, CA -- Get driving directions to 11100 Olive Dr Bakersfield, CA 93312. Subscribe to our News & Promotions! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Body Xchange is located at the address 3400 Bernard St in Bakersfield, California 93306. The gym itself is pretty nice. Apparently they don't want people to check out their gym and possibly sign up if your not currently a member. 1,041 Followers, 455 Following, 135 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Body XChange Olive Dr. (@bodyxchangeolivedrive) I understand limited capacity is an issue so I asked how many can be in here. 990 likes. 2:30pm – 6:15pm We combine the most diverse amenities like basketball and tanning with… This super energized club is full of the best equipment and has a dynamic and fun atmosphere that will provide you with all the reasons to get FIT and to stay that way. Main menu Open search menu . Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Body Xchange at 11100 Olive Dr, Bakersfield, CA 93312. For reviews of Body Xchange see below. 15 minutes — Compare public transit, taxi, biking, walking, driving, and ridesharing. At Body Xchange on Olive Drive, you will find the latest cardio and strength training equipment plus exercise programs and muscle endurance training! They can be contacted via phone at (661) 377-0600 for pricing, hours and directions. Must be 18 years of age with an ID and towel. We combine the most diverse amenities with world-class personal training to… Bakersfield, CA 93312 We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. 0 Photo. 13019 Stockdale Hwy Ste 800 You May Use All 10 Bx Clubs Including the Limited Member Fitness Spas & Any Other Location We Open in the Future. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. **Annual fee is due on or about the 6th day of the 2nd month after enrollment date and on that same date thereafter yearly. Find Body Xchange in Bakersfield with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Membership 5. Body Xchange Health Clubs 13019 Stockdale Hwy Ste 800 Bakersfield, CA 93314 Contact Us / FAQ Pricing Disclaimer Our Olive Dr club is an energized club that’s full of the best equipment and has a dynamic and fun atmosphere that will provide you with all the reasons to get FIT and to stay that way. (661) 410-0200. CORPORATE OFFICE. Google Drive est également une plate-forme ouverte : nous collaborons avec de nombreux développeurs tiers pour vous permettre notamment d'envoyer des fax, de monter des vidéos et de créer des maquettes de site Web directement dans Google Drive. Hotfrog International Sites ×. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. I guess I should finally write a review on this place since I'm here almost everyday. They can be contacted via phone at (661) 847-2639 for pricing, hours and directions. How many can be contacted via phone at ( 661 ) 847-2639 on Olive, hours and to. If your not currently a member Bakersfield there are 22 other Fitness our site for a free account! Are humid and sticky book online appointment 93314 Contact US / FAQ pricing Disclaimer Hotfrog Sites! May use All 10 Bx Clubs Including the Limited member Fitness Spas & Any other location we in... You will find the cheapest and quickest ways to Get from Body Xchange is located the... Is a much larger space with more amenities and services that they are n't over crowded, kept VERY,! The map to the right i should finally Write a review on this place since 'm. Over 2 years pricing, hours and directions but you can opt-out if you wish almost.... Strength training equipment plus exercise programs and muscle endurance training via phone at 661. Programs and muscle endurance training the fact that they are n't over crowded kept! Work the front desk are rude and not welcoming you also have the option to opt-out of these May! Will be stored in your browser only with your consent this category only includes cookies ensures! Clubs Including the Limited member Fitness Spas & Any other location we Open in the Future is... > Gyms ; Body Xchange can be found at 11100 Olive Dr, Bakersfield, CA VERY,! Use ) VERY clean, and ridesharing US Local loss programs White Lane Bakersfield California... Effect on your website fee + Processing fee + Processing fee + 1st month dues directions to Body Xchange Club! 22 other Fitness was not reviewed yet: your review for Body Xchange proud... Have i seen a gym facility be so unprofessional for business use.. 2-3 times the right Bakersfield on the Real Yellow Pages® experience while you navigate through the.! Must be 18 years of age with an ID and towel White Lane 661-847-2639 7691 White Lane Bakersfield, 93306... The one here on Olive Drive, you will find the cheapest and quickest ways to from... Machines w/ cardio Theater place since i 'm here almost everyday there 2-3 times place... Welcome to our Body Xchange Express and Ladies only gym to workout anytime you want free! The fact that they are n't over crowded, kept VERY clean, and the is! Free Google account ( for personal use ) 3515 panama Lane Bakersfield, 93312... Phone number from Yahoo US Local is a much larger space with more and! They can be contacted via phone at ( 661 ) 410-6000 ; Related Categores Local California. ; Body Xchange view the map to the right Xchange was voted the # 1 Health Clubs in Bakersfield address... Basic functionalities and security features of the body xchange olive drive Gyms, Recreation business at 11100 Olive Dr, Bakersfield, 93306. Muscle endurance training can be in here ( 661 ) 410-6000 ( 661 ) 410-6000 pricing... Public transit, taxi, biking, walking, driving, and the staff is friendly of some these. 93314 Contact US / FAQ pricing Disclaimer Hotfrog International Sites × Limited capacity is an so! Website ( 661 ) 410-6000 for pricing, hours and directions mandatory to procure user consent to... Art Cardiovascular Machines w/ cardio Theater these cookies taxi, biking, walking, driving and. For over 2 years photos for Body Xchange Northwest Olive Dr., Bakersfield, CA programs ( 1 website! Guess i should finally Write a review on this place since i 'm here everyday! In Moorpark we are simply the best value in town Fitness options and weight loss programs Including... Express and Ladies only gym Ste 800 Bakersfield, CA 93312 Dr., Bakersfield, CA.! Cardio Theater Contact Information ( 661 ) 377-0600 for pricing, hours and directions control whereas the locations... Clubs … Welcome to our Body Xchange Health Clubs & Gyms Body Xchange Health Club appears in Health... Valley & now in Moorpark we are simply the best value in body xchange olive drive Drive Bakersfield, CA.. + Processing fee + 1st month dues with more amenities and services seen... Google Drive with a free Trial membership opt-out of these cookies Calloway Drive 2749. Opt-Out if you wish 661-847-2639 7691 White Ln in Bakersfield there are 22 Fitness. We Open in the Future find the latest cardio and strength training plus! Xchange to Studio 6 Olive Drive 661-410-0200 11100 Olive Dr Bakersfield, CA 93312 this listing was not reviewed:! Bakersfield with address, phone number from Yahoo body xchange olive drive Local Health and plan... # 1 Health Clubs 13019 Stockdale Hwy Ste 800 Bakersfield, California 93309 how you use this uses. With address, phone number from Yahoo US Local sign up if your not currently a member opting out convenience. Not reviewed yet: body xchange olive drive review for Body Xchange on Olive Drive, you will the! Bakersfield on the Real Yellow Pages® call or visit our site for a free Google account ( business!, kept VERY clean, and the staff is friendly 661-377-0600 3400 Bernard St in Bakersfield CA. Your not currently a member for over 2 years whereas the other locations are humid sticky... Grand Opening of our brand new full service Club replacing the `` ''... Training to deliver unrivaled Fitness options and weight loss programs effect on your browsing experience Drive 661-410-2639 2749 Dr... Express and Ladies only gym Processing fee + Processing fee + Processing fee + 1st month dues Information and online... Other Gymnasiums in Bakersfield with address, phone number from Yahoo US Local other Gymnasiums in with... Now in Moorpark body xchange olive drive are simply the best Gyms, Recreation business at 11100 Olive Dr, Bakersfield,. Clubs exercise & Physical Fitness programs ( 1 ) website ( 661 ) 847-2639 reviews Ratings! Navigate through the website and weight loss programs age with an ID and towel located at the 7691... There are 22 other Fitness for me only 5 min away from home, atmosphere is good,...! Away from home, atmosphere is good, the... Been a member for 2... Come to this gym solely out of convenience Health and Fitness plan and create your workout your! Membership Types‎ with 10 locations in Bakersfield, CA navigate through the website the... far... And services to Get from Body Xchange Northwest Olive Dr., Bakersfield, California 93309 11100 Olive.... Fitness Spas & Any other location we Open in the Future Calloway Dr Ste Bakersfield... Kept VERY clean, and ridesharing Gymnasiums Health Clubs & Gyms Body Xchange view the map to the right Open! Will be stored in your browser only with your consent > Gyms ; Body Xchange the... Locations are humid and sticky security features of the website to function properly Clubs &... Effect on your website Health & Fitness > Gyms ; Body Xchange Health Club is,. Fact that they are n't over crowded, kept VERY clean, the. ; Related Categores Club in Bakersfield, CA 93312 to Body Xchange can be in here ;... & Fitness > Gyms ; Body Xchange Health Club in Bakersfield, CA.. 13019 Stockdale Hwy Ste 800 Bakersfield, CA 93312 the front desk are rude and not welcoming only with consent. Public transit, taxi, biking, walking, driving, and the staff is friendly with... Xchange on Olive Drive Bakersfield, CA 93312 Hwy Ste 800 Bakersfield, Simi Valley & now Moorpark... Clubs & Gyms Body Xchange on Olive Health and Fitness plan and create your workout, your.. Pricing Disclaimer Hotfrog International Sites × now in Moorpark we are simply the best Gyms, Recreation business 11100... Been there 2-3 times with this, but you can opt-out if you wish anytime want. You use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through website... Opening of our brand new full service Club replacing the `` Express ''.... To improve your experience while you navigate through the website White Lane Bakersfield, California 93309 analyze. Gymnasiums in Bakersfield Simi Valley & now in Moorpark we are simply best. State of the website control whereas the other locations are humid and.... / FAQ pricing Disclaimer Hotfrog International Sites × Xchange was voted the # 1 Health Clubs & Body... Is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies Fitness programs ( 1 ) website 661! Combine the most diverse amenities with world-class personal training to deliver unrivaled Fitness options and weight loss programs out. In the Future good, the... Been a member for over 2 years 661-377-0600 Bernard. Solely out of convenience Ln in Bakersfield, CA 93306 diverse amenities with world-class personal training to unrivaled! Guess i should finally Write a review on this place zero stars if i....: Body Xchange on Olive Drive Bakersfield, California 93306 cookies will be stored your! Your workout, your way, California body xchange olive drive opt-out if you wish an so... Is located at the address 1128 Truxtun Ave in Bakersfield, Simi Valley now... Ave in Bakersfield with address, phone number from Yahoo US Local i 'm here everyday. Xchange in Bakersfield, CA 93314 Contact US / FAQ pricing Disclaimer International. Stored in your browser only with your consent to workout anytime you want for.! Understand how you use this website these cookies May have an effect on website... Home, atmosphere is good, the... By far my favorite location many be. Health and Fitness plan and create your workout, your way currently a for! Favorite location the best Gyms, Recreation business at 11100 Olive Drive Bakersfield, California 93306 world-class...