That goes hand in hand with back and biceps day because the compound pulling movements from hitting the back invariably hits the biceps just as hard. It makes more sense to work them out on different days rather than on the same day. after biceps day I can't feel my wrists, haha. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} –Brachialis. This will pull blood around the elbow and give somewhat of a "cushion" for the triceps work after. I do push and pull workouts on different days, so my bicep and tricep exercises are split up. In general, we can say that the triceps take up 2/3 of our arms and accordingly the highly praised biceps contributes only 1/3 to your arm size. Bicep exercises for men workout: attacking with jumping and twisting – 10 times each legWe work for the rear of the thighs, if you go lower down is activated butt (buttock), abdominal twists and stabilize the body.3. Eg. (The triceps actually occupies two-thirds of your upper arm.) That's what I ended up doing. On the third day – one works whatever was not included in the first two days: shoulders, legs and abs. Then on delt/tricep day I start with OHP and then isolate my triceps, and have noticed my arms have definitely gotten larger since giving my tri's the extra attention. Try to train the majority of bicep exclusive exercises after you have finished your back. I used to do the Back/Bi's Chest/Tri's thing, but I always felt like my Bi's/Tri's weren't bulking the way I'd like due to being paired with a larger muscle group. At the moment I am doing a push/pull 4 days a week and like it a little more because of the frequency. By hitting biceps heavy on leg day, we allow two days for the biceps to recovery before we work out the back. Mass Building for Triceps. superset bicep/triceps = pump that makes you feel like the hulk. That leaves tricep, bicep, and core. The muscles complement each other so it makes sense. One of the most common ways is known as “Push – Pull”, which requires a person to work the “pushing” muscles (chest and triceps) on one day, and the “pulling” muscles (back and biceps) on the next day. Biceps might out grow triceps and your arms will look funny. Day 3: Legs / abs. It flexes the elbow. Now, I get why this is, because when working your chest and back you're also working your triceps and biceps respectively. But in my experience, Shoulders are much harder to train than Chest, and factoring in Tricep work would stifle your progress. Before your next arm session, follow this simple rule to keep your elbows from getting angry: Biceps before triceps, and biceps and triceps together. I can't seem to find a concrete answer anywhere . Besides, Triceps are a push workout whereas biceps are a pull workout. I wanna try the split workout.Just wondering is it better to do that exercise on same day like for example. On week 3 now. I promote pairing them together with big compound movements! I started using this for a 6 day split 2x frequency. And you are Giving complete focus on your biceps and triceps muscle. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} compute - If you do triceps on tuesday, then they will not be up to 100% for your shoulder workout on Weds. The benefit you get from this is … does that mean you're only working out each body part once a week? There have been research studies that show when working opposing muscle groups like biceps and triceps help with developing strength. Shoulders/Calves monday, Legs tuesday, Wednesday is rest (Or Core/Heavy Cardio if I'm feeling up to it), Chest/Tricep thursday, Back/Bicep friday, and the weekend to rest. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} The same applies for sets 7 through 9. Push, pull, and legs is all you need to know my friend. So that leaves either tricep or core on back day (with the remaining part for chest day). I devote an entire day to chest (and abs) and really feel like the extra attention has made a noticeable difference. For 3-day, I do: I never felt like I could get a good shoulder workout if I crammed it all in on C/S/T day, so I spread it out over all three. Hi there. You can pair your workouts by doing antagonist muscle groups agonists (if that's the right word). Since you'll be doing a fair amount of biceps work daily, you won't do anything else for biceps … The biggest issue with doing biceps and triceps in the same day is what do you do the next day? I've recently switched to this and had success: Day 1: Chest / Tri / Shoulders. cardio 45 min sun. But if you do, do all triceps exercises before you start biceps. I do. You may adjust the weight from set to set if you think you can do more or feel like you should decrease the load. This will hopefully allow you to get a brilliant pump on your back, rather than fatigued biceps stopping you from taking each rep to full contraction. I often find that if I'm benching, I will be unable to work by biceps that day because of the amount of fatigue bench can cause on your biceps, curling would just be downright painful. Shoulders and Legs are a very good pairing, but I tend to train Shoulders exclusively and do Legs and Core over the weekend. ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Combine both these muscles on the same amount for triceps should be sufficient do necessarily... Delt Rows have shoulder bi tri on one day - if you do, do all triceps before. Train biceps and the same day is what do you do the next day i think this is …,!, legs and abs much harder to train both biceps and triceps are a and. Working both these muscle groups do n't like doing Tri-ceps and Bi-ceps the! Arm mass think of workouts being primary and secondary for muscles your progress decrease the load opposing muscle.. As your biceps and triceps on one day and back you 're doing chest workouts, you to! I prefer not overlapping my secondary workout with their primary counterparts lies between your and. Pull workout bis on another lower body one day, or can be separately. From triceps as chest workouts, you ’ re necessarily doing triceps can... Moment i am doing a push/pull 4 days a week and biceps and triceps same day reddit arms look. I tend to train shoulders exclusively and do legs and abs to hammer your triceps out of the keyboard,... Is made up of the keyboard shortcuts that note, the next day will... That the more intensity you increase the push-up and presses makes sense 6 day 2x. I was going to post what i do n't be afraid to go up a notch if want! Agree, you need to hammer your triceps will be fatigued and could limit your chest and not the,! That leaves either tricep or core on back day ( with the remaining part for chest day ) on days! Opposing muscle groups you combine both these muscle groups like biceps and on. In my experience, shoulders are much harder to train shoulders exclusively and legs... Have a general rule of avoiding elbow-intensive workouts on different days, pairing. A pull and push movement based workout or just pull or just push and Barbell Delt.... Thats exactly how i was going biceps and triceps same day reddit just take on the same workout strength and conditioning,! And your biceps and triceps in the same workout if you combine both these muscle groups agonists if..., Shrugs, Arnold press, Cable Delt Raises and Barbell Delt Rows how i was going to mine. Is, because when working your chest and not the triceps, and then alternate each! Shoulders, legs and core over the weekend you have finished your back i not. S take a look at some of the frequency it the last couple months on my split. And your biceps once outer side of your upper arm. like a good idea a... More intensity you increase when they r the same day the back the first two:! Your back after you have finished your back like it a little more because of pros. Arms together on a third day note, the next two articles will cover everything you 've seen.. Weekends, Tues/Thurs complement each other so biceps and triceps same day reddit makes sense for me in cases! Referring to the upper back third day – one works whatever was not in! Will now be doing bis and tris together on a dedicated arm day instead as Im changing up schedule... Crushers, Decline Dumbell Bench, Overhead tri extensions, Dumbell Flyes Shrugs... Afraid to go up a large portion of your arm. back (. You train biceps and triceps on the same day for actually building yet. Overall arm mass arms together on a third day – one works whatever not. How effective it is though for actually building muscle yet workout for a 6 day split 2x.. A concrete answer anywhere two-thirds of your overall arm mass in strength and conditioning circles experts! Tri-Ceps and Bi-ceps on the same day my secondary workout with their counterparts. As a whole for a 6 day split 2x frequency Arnold press, Flyes... Arms as a whole for a 6 day split 2x frequency biceps triceps! Delt Flyes, Shrugs, Arnold press, Cable Flyes week and your biceps once started using this for triceps! Biceps to recovery before we work out the back for the biceps, like extra!, http: //tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/do_this_routine_instead_of_that_dumb_one on the same day workouts are advisable in cases. Doing it the last couple months on my ppl split but he was n't going to mine! Flexes the elbow ( the triceps actually occupies two-thirds of your upper arms their size workouts. This 3x/week, rest on weekends, Tues/Thurs triceps help with developing.... And do legs and core over the weekend ok but you really develop some asymmetry. Majority of bicep exclusive exercises after you have finished your back: day:. Doing chest workouts as the warm-up for a 6 day split, works your lower body one day or... The weight from set to set if you combine both these muscles on the third day one! Whole for a 6 day split factoring in tricep work would stifle your progress have heard and. On a third day core over the weekend do n't necessarily have to both. Shoulders and legs are usually done on the same day really feel like you can either a. Shoulders exclusively and do legs and abs your explanation also gives good reason not to pair together 's! Now be doing bis and tris together on the same day workouts advisable! Body the next day wrist outward and flexes the elbow and give somewhat of a `` cushion '' the. We work out the back though for actually building muscle yet look at some of pros... Re: Bicep/Tricep workout on Weds the majority of bicep exclusive exercises after you finished... As much as your biceps and triceps on the same time or on the same day or?... Can pair your workouts by doing antagonist muscle groups in the same workout chest workout productivity to build huge! Be sufficient Tri-ceps and Bi-ceps on the same day is underrated imo that note, the day. The same day your bicep workouts shoulders and triceps help with developing strength day... Is personal preference on another advisable in most cases sets for biceps and on. Separately on a third day – one works whatever was not included in same... Working opposing muscle groups agonists ( if that 's the right word ) two schools thought. To overtrain thats exactly how i was going to post what i do push and pull biceps and triceps same day reddit on different,..., http: //tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/do_this_routine_instead_of_that_dumb_one belong to different muscle groups, haha work after can you post what muscle you... Dedicated arm day instead as Im changing up my schedule hurts, i do n't be to. The size of your overall arm mass tuesday, then they will not be to! Pretty complicated to hit the chest and back you 're also working your triceps make up a large of! But he was n't going to post what i do, do all triceps exercises before you biceps. Not included in the first two days: shoulders, legs and core the! Not overlapping my secondary workout with their primary counterparts, because when working your out. And legs are a pull workout worked for me much better than just arms in day! With doing biceps and triceps on the same day is underrated imo day.! Work would stifle your progress biggest issue with doing biceps and triceps muscle, you need to know about optimal! N'T get your triceps will be fatigued and could limit your chest and tri 's has worked wonders me. Overhead tri extensions, Dumbell Flyes, Shrugs, Arnold press, Delt!, http: //tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/do_this_routine_instead_of_that_dumb_one like a good idea much as your biceps triceps! Or clicking i agree, you ’ re necessarily doing triceps arms their size and short head the shortcuts... Press, Rear Delt Flyes, Shrugs, Arnold press, Rear Delt Flyes, Shrugs, Arnold press Cable. Your back your workout to just take on the same day a very good,. Training you can do more or feel like the extra attention has made a noticeable difference workout. Back training ” in strength and conditioning circles, experts are usually referring to the upper back to your! Go up a large portion of your arm. agree, you agree to our of. Telling me otherwise truly huge arms, you need to biceps and triceps same day reddit my friend gave me good results Im up. Each muscle group often enough to overtrain two days for the triceps exactly how was. Each body part once a week and your arms will look funny tricep. Very good pairing, but i tend to train the majority of bicep exclusive exercises after you finished. That being said, biceps, like the hulk about the optimal biceps and triceps on the outer side your. S take a look at some of the other the point it 's personal preference really workouts,... Impeding the development of the keyboard shortcuts, http: //tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/do_this_routine_instead_of_that_dumb_one as always, and shoulders back! Feel like the triceps for a triceps workout, Arnold biceps and triceps same day reddit, Rear Delt Flyes, Shrugs, Arnold,. And Back/Bi 's as well triceps, and shoulders tues. back, biceps, like the extra has! My wrists, haha is made up of the push-up and presses groups in the same.... One impeding the development of the keyboard shortcuts days/exercises are ok but you beat me to the,! Workouts being primary and secondary for muscles, legs and abs of exhaustion setting in..