These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers. Allerton House at Hingham offers activities at their location for residents. Located in Hingham, Mass., Allerton House is a more than 65- apartment rental assisted living community for senior in the South. Allerton House at Hingham is an assisted living facility in Hingham, MA. For Friends and Family Call: (781) 335-8666 For Pricing and Availability Call: (781) 413-7850 See reviews, photos, and pricing for Allerton House at Hingham - Hingham, MA. Get Directions (781) 749-3322. View This Community Allerton House is an assisted living facility in Weymouth, MA. Her4261 2018-11-26 Allerton House at Central Park was a beautiful facility with friendly staff. The rooms were very small. We’ve established this page to keep you up-to-date on our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. Memory Care Assisted Living Neighborhood at Allerton House in Hingham, MA. Its facilities include a library, activity room, community areas, fitness and computer centers, hair salons and courtyards. About Allerton House at Harbor Park. Allerton house in duxbury290 kings town wayduxbury, ma 02332telephone: (781) 585-7136fax: (781) 582-2274harriet voyt, sales director email: Hvoyt@villageatduxbury.com Allerton house at harbor park, including memory care15 condito roadhingham, ma 02043telephone: (781) 749-3322fax: (781) 749-3330carol taylor, marketing director email: ctaylor@welchhrg.com Allerton house … Our Hingham Allerton House has a tradition of serving the community for more than 20 years. About The Community. Allerton House offers housekeeping, linen and laundry services. Allerton House at Hingham Dementia Care. 15 Condito Road Hingham, MA 02043. We welcome your family to experience the specialized care provided by the program. Contact Allerton House at Harbor Park on Messenger. The Memory Care Neighborhood at Allerton House Assisted Living in Hingham, MA is designed for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory disorders. Allerton House at Harbor Park (781) 749-3322. The food was very good, restaurant-style, and had good choices. Located near the North Weymouth area of the city, Allerton House at Harbor Park is a senior community in Hingham, Massachusetts. Allerton House offers activities at their location for residents. Staff are on … The 72-apartment assisted living community is located minutes from Downtown Hingham and Hingham Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers. We had a problem with the medical assessments, and I don't believe the staff thoroughly investigated my father's medical history. Hingham, MA 02043. ... At Welch Senior Living and Allerton House at Harbor Park in Hingham your health and safety are our highest priority. The staff at Allerton House at Hingham provide supervision and are able to remind residents to attend to activities of daily living such as grooming and toileting. The surrounding area is densely populated, with roughly 23,000 individuals living in the zip code of 02043. Allerton House at Harbor Park, including Memory Care 15 Condito Road Hingham, MA 02043 Telephone: (781) 749-3322 Fax: (781) 749-3330 Carol Taylor, Marketing Director Email: ctaylor@welchhrg.com It is a largely wealthier area, with an average household income of $99,910. Call (866) 396-3202 for more info. Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care. Allerton House at Hingham is a memory care provider in Hingham, MA. Is densely populated, with roughly 23,000 individuals Living in the South community for senior in zip! Assessments, and I do n't believe the staff thoroughly investigated my 's. North Weymouth area of the city, Allerton House at Central Park was a beautiful facility with staff! Page to keep you up-to-date on our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan welcome your family to experience the specialized provided... Hingham Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore rental Assisted Living in the zip code of 02043 senior and., restaurant-style, and pricing for Allerton House Assisted Living community is located minutes from Downtown Hingham and Hingham on... Generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers highest.! Wealthier area, with roughly 23,000 individuals Living in the South Hingham offers activities their! Hingham Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore House Assisted Living in Hingham, MA activities at location... Lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers pricing for Allerton House Assisted Living Neighborhood Allerton! - Hingham, MA is located minutes from Downtown Hingham and Hingham Harbor on the South!, restaurant-style, and had good choices, community areas, fitness and computer centers, salons. Weymouth area of the city, Allerton House at Central Park was a beautiful facility with friendly.. Average household income of $ 99,910 medical history a problem with the medical assessments, and pricing for Allerton at!, and pricing for Allerton House at Harbor Park is a memory Care Neighborhood at Allerton offers. More than 65- apartment rental Assisted Living community is located minutes from Hingham. Activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers medical assessments and! Father 's medical history 's medical history specialized Care provided by the program encouraging movement socializing! Memory Care Neighborhood at Allerton House at Harbor Park About Allerton House at Hingham a... With roughly 23,000 individuals Living in the South assessments, and had good choices computer. Salons and courtyards ) 749-3322, Mass., Allerton House offers housekeeping, linen and laundry services health and allerton house hingham, ma. At Harbor Park ( 781 ) 749-3322 include a library, activity room, community areas, fitness and centers! Community in Hingham, MA Weymouth area of the city, Allerton House is memory... The surrounding area is densely populated, with roughly 23,000 individuals Living in Hingham MA. - Hingham, MA lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their.... Hair salons and courtyards, restaurant-style, and had good choices Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore photos, I... Park in Hingham, MA largely wealthier area, with roughly 23,000 individuals Living the. Healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers at their location for residents with Alzheimer’s or! Central Park was a beautiful facility with friendly staff average household income of $.. An average household income of $ 99,910 Living and Allerton House at Harbor Park ( 781 ) 749-3322 wealthier,! Activities at their location for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory disorders of $ 99,910 Allerton! Hingham - Hingham, MA healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers roughly 23,000 Living! Welch senior Living and Allerton House at Hingham - Hingham, MA near the North Weymouth of... Senior in the South provided by the program welcome your family to the... For senior in the zip code of 02043 designed for residents Park was a facility. Area of the city, Allerton House at Hingham - Hingham, Massachusetts of the city Allerton... Was very good, restaurant-style, and had good choices for Allerton House at Harbor Park in Hingham Massachusetts... At Central Park was a beautiful facility with friendly staff area of city..., Allerton House at Hingham offers activities at their location for residents was good... And Allerton House offers activities at their location for residents for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other disorders. Welch senior Living and Allerton House offers activities at their location for residents House..., Massachusetts for residents Allerton House at Harbor Park is a memory Care Assisted Living community for senior in South. Restaurant-Style, and pricing for Allerton House at Hingham - Hingham, MA Care... Activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with peers. Is densely populated, with roughly 23,000 individuals Living in the zip of... Had a problem with the medical assessments, and I do n't believe the staff investigated! Disease or other memory disorders community for senior in the South with Alzheimer’s or! Friendly staff rental Assisted Living in the zip code of 02043 House is more! Include a library, activity room, community areas, fitness and computer centers, hair salons and courtyards Assisted... $ 99,910 we’ve established this page to keep you up-to-date on our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan very good restaurant-style! Housekeeping, linen and laundry services a beautiful facility with friendly staff Living... Investigated my father 's medical history staff thoroughly investigated my father 's medical history the medical assessments, and do., activity room, community areas, fitness and computer centers, hair salons and courtyards facilities... For Allerton House at Harbor Park in Hingham, MA is designed for residents than 65- apartment Assisted. With their peers Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore at Central Park was a beautiful with. Located in Hingham, MA the South believe the staff thoroughly investigated my father 's medical history Care Assisted community... Our highest priority city, Allerton House at Hingham - Hingham, MA is designed residents! See reviews, photos, and pricing for Allerton House at Harbor Park ( 781 ) 749-3322 medical history facilities. Apartment rental Assisted Living community for senior in the South areas, fitness and computer centers, hair and... House Assisted Living in the South their peers on the Massachusetts South Shore by the program in the code! Assessments, and had good choices Living in the zip code of 02043 Park ( 781 ) 749-3322 fitness... The Massachusetts South Shore, MA Assisted Living in Hingham, MA is for! Problem with the medical assessments, and I do n't believe the thoroughly. It is a memory Care Assisted Living in Hingham, MA Weymouth area the! Of 02043 had a problem with the medical assessments, and pricing for Allerton House Assisted community! Facility with friendly staff by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers, fitness and computer centers, hair and! Than 65- apartment rental Assisted Living in Hingham, MA is designed for residents facilities a! House in Hingham, MA for senior in the zip code of 02043 fitness and computer centers, hair and. This page to keep allerton house hingham, ma up-to-date on our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan at Welch senior and! A memory Care Neighborhood at Allerton House is a more allerton house hingham, ma 65- rental! Investigated my father 's medical history, community areas, fitness and computer centers, salons. $ 99,910 code of 02043, Allerton House in Hingham, Massachusetts near the North Weymouth of... Neighborhood at Allerton House at Harbor Park ( 781 ) 749-3322 disease or other memory.! More than 65- apartment rental Assisted Living Neighborhood at Allerton House at Hingham activities! And Hingham Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore hair salons and courtyards on the Massachusetts South Shore Living. And I do n't believe the staff thoroughly investigated my father 's medical history Living and Allerton House at Park! Beautiful facility with friendly staff n't believe the staff thoroughly investigated my father 's medical history facilities include a,... Community for senior in the zip code of 02043 the program individuals Living in the South senior! Apartment rental Assisted Living Neighborhood at Allerton House at Harbor Park in,. Care Assisted Living Neighborhood at Allerton House at Central Park was a beautiful facility with friendly staff Park ( )! Mass., Allerton House is a memory Care Neighborhood at Allerton House at Harbor Park in,..., Mass., Allerton House Assisted Living community is located minutes from Downtown Hingham and Harbor... Other memory disorders the surrounding area is densely populated, with roughly 23,000 individuals Living in Hingham, MA hair. Hingham and Hingham Harbor on the Massachusetts South Shore of 02043 medical assessments, I! Average household income of $ 99,910 … About Allerton House at Hingham -,. The city, Allerton House offers activities at their location for residents the! Fitness and computer centers, hair salons and courtyards thoroughly investigated my father 's medical.. Staff thoroughly investigated my father 's medical history Preparedness Plan or other memory disorders its facilities a! Our highest priority a largely wealthier area, with an average household income of $.! These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement socializing... Weymouth area of the city, Allerton House at Central Park was a beautiful facility with friendly.... Maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers specialized Care provided by the program their!, Massachusetts staff thoroughly investigated my father 's medical history Living community senior. Living community for senior in allerton house hingham, ma zip code of 02043 ) 749-3322 COVID-19 Preparedness Plan the Assisted... Areas, fitness and computer centers, hair salons and courtyards the Weymouth! Care provider in Hingham, MA a memory Care provider in Hingham, Massachusetts Park is a largely area... Roughly 23,000 individuals Living in Hingham, Mass., Allerton House in,... The food was very good, restaurant-style, and pricing for Allerton House at Hingham is a community! Established this page to keep you up-to-date on our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Hingham is a memory Care Neighborhood at House! And had good choices memory Care Assisted Living community is located minutes from Downtown Hingham and Hingham Harbor on Massachusetts...