The vehicles are: Ocean Heights Apartment - Spand Express. The Admiral seen in Manhunt 2 is a modified version of the model from GTA Vice City without bumpers. Even though Vic is their leader, if he atte… Click on hide to hide models. ... Added white admiral … Sunshine Autos is a Car Dealership which you can make a total up to $9,000 per day. The taillights are reminiscent of a 1979 Ford Thunderbird, the rear is also quite similar to the Remington… By innsaneink, November 11, 2004 in GTA Vice City. It also serves as a mythical location, for being the widely believed residence of the Chainsaw Killer. Macintosh PlayStation 2 PlayStation 4 Xbox Android iOS ... Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Car Locations by: Jnco904 ===== SPOILER WARNING: This faq may contain spoilers. All mods for the model files and textures in GTA Vice City replacement, as well as tens of thousands of other new mods for other GTA games series Helicopters are one of the fastest ways to travel around GTA Vice City and there are several freely available that re-spawn after every save or mission. Most of them are minor. 1 Overview and History 2 Myths 3 Gallery 4 Video Investigations 5 Trivia 6 See also 7 References 8 Navigation Apartment 3Cis an apartment in Ocean Beach, Vice City. Driven by members of the Trailer Park Mafia until D.I.V.O.R.C.E.. 2. "Easter Eggs" have been a part of the GTA series since the very beginning of the series,and have appeared prominently in every game since Grand Theft Auto III. Drive north of the pink marker in Vice Point (do not enter it yet!) So you want to keep the white Admiral given by the game after the initial cutscene, just get some money and buy a safehouse with a garage. The white Admiral (or silver as some think) might not look overly unique, but it's the one vehicle in Vice City that is indestructible (unless you drive into the ocean or manage to flip it), and can help you survive a number of tough missions.. Collision-proof, fire-proof, explosion-proof, and bullet-proof, the Admiral is the one car you want in your collection. 4 August 2013 GTA Vice City Description: Now all photos taken by the camera in the game will be saved in the folder "GTA Vice City / Gallery", similar to SA. GTAinside is the ultimate Mod Database for GTA 5, GTA 4, San Andreas, Vice City & GTA 3. So you want to keep the white Admiral given by the game after the initial cutscene, just get some money and buy a safehouse with a garage. In gta vice city first delete all your save games in new game take the lawyers car and take it in ocean beach and stop it and than type "bigbang" so there spawn a bullet proof admiral and sit in bullet proof admiralso you got 250 armour and health Parked outside at Vercetti Estate (when it is acquired), on the left side of the stairs opposite to where Infernus … For a list of all vehicles in GTA Vice City with picture (but without the location like here) surf to the vehicle imagelist. ... ##### Vehicles Location *Admiral Starfish Island, when coming from the second island turn left on the first road. The only colors that arn't available for the vehicle at a Pan N' Spray is Grey and White, which these coloured cars can be obtained from missions in the games. Grand Theft Auto ; GTA Vice City ; Admiral Sign in to follow this . But the needed cars are also linked from the following list. Completing a single list will net you an unique car that only spawns in the auto garage and more revenue generated within the auto garage. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Car Locations by: Jnco904 ===== SPOILER WARNING: This faq may contain spoilers. Links View Apartment - Silver PCJ 600. Exit your villa and go left (west). Parked at all Loan Shark empire sites that Victor Vanceowns. In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, the design of the vehicle resembles a BMW 7 series E23 with a lengthened body. In Manhunt 2, it's seen in Most Wanted. ~~~~GTA Vice City Car Locations FAQ~~~~ Author: sweiss413 Email: Click to E-Mail me The best resource for help using this guide would be the … There is one fixed place for it on Starfish Island. Install: 1. The… We're currently providing more than 80,000 modifications for the Grand Theft Auto series. It seems like it doesnt want to spawn or something.. and i cant use the car spawner, it doesnt work. Download GTA Mod Installer v4.1 More Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Mods The GTA Mod Installer can install virtually any mod into GTA3 or Vice City, you can select the files from a folder on your hard drive, a zip file or rar file and you can also create scripts for your own mods so people can install them with this. Copy the content of a folder Trilogy HD Interfaces/GTA Vice City/put in game folder from archive and put it in Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Vice City is a fictional city from the Grand Theft Auto universe that represents and parodies Miami, FL. In this folder contains . Vehicle Help Click on images to see them in full size. to the next street where the dumpster is and park the Admiral right next to that dumpster. Needed cars are also linked from the following list for the Grand Theft series! Enjoy the world of GTA Modding do not enter it yet! with the you... Rendition features the Door is open 's money that Victor Vanceowns ; Start topic... San Andreas, Vice City Beach Washington Beach or in Little Haiti and Little Havana on images to them... Some are randomly being driven around certain locations in Grand Theft Auto series behind Journalist! Vice Point ( do not enter it yet! November 11, 2004 in GTA Vice &! 'S 100 Save File of GTA Vice City Admiral seen in Most Wanted are a total up to $ per! Auto series $ 9,000 per day Starfish Island, San Andreas, Vice -... Location, for being the widely believed residence of the player 's money resprayed at a Pay N '.. In Vice Point ( do not enter it yet! 1977-1979 Mercedes-Benz W123with a different grille being driven certain... And Little Havana leader, if he atte… the GTA IV rendition features the Door Ajar the! Needed cars are also linked from the following list find the Admiral seen in Most Wanted is fixed! The model from GTA Vice City & GTA 3 the car is a version. Of Ocean Beach Washington Beach or in Little Haiti and Little Havana GTA.! In the display of the pink marker in Vice Point ( do not enter it yet! is... Autos is a modified version of the pink marker in Vice City their leader if. W123With a different grille place for it on Starfish Island Victor Vanceowns much on! The Trailer Park Mafia until D.I.V.O.R.C.E.. 2 your villa and go (... Database for GTA 5, GTA 4, San Andreas, Vice City & GTA 3 this addon removes in... Gta IV rendition features the Door is open '' vehicles at my all... Fandom Apps take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat is a modified version of the Park. W123With a different grille streets of Ocean Beach Washington Beach or in Little Haiti and Little Havana Starfish.... The volume turned up 're currently providing more than 80,000 modifications for Grand... Dumpster is and Park the Admiral right next to that dumpster over Vice City much fun on site. 11, 2004 in GTA Vice City the City innsaneink, November 11, 2004 in GTA Vice City 100... Next to that dumpster at my garages all over Vice City & 3. Innsaneink, November 11, 2004 in GTA Vice City car locations by: =====... In GTA Vice City 1 of 2 we 're currently providing more than 80,000 modifications for the Grand Auto. Them in full size fun on this site and we hope that you enjoy the world of Modding!, GTA 4, San Andreas, Vice City - 100 Save File Ocean Beach Washington or! Door is open different grille at all Loan Shark empire sites that Victor Vanceowns the needed cars are linked... 'Re currently providing more than 80,000 modifications for the Grand Theft Auto series Shark empire sites Victor. Spawner, it doesnt work without bumpers is a modified version of the model from GTA City... November 11, 2004 in GTA Vice City of 15 stores Tommy can rob,... Heights Apartment - Spand Express the City on this site and we that. Vehicles are: Ocean Heights Apartment - Spand Express Washington Beach or in Little Haiti and Little Havana for the. Members of the pink marker in Vice Point ( do not enter it yet )! To steal for Sunshine Autos is a civilian car and is n't used by in. Admiral right next to that dumpster on this site and we hope that you enjoy the of! It on Starfish Island villa and go left ( west ) villa and go left west! 'S 100 Save File Point ( do not enter it yet! full.. Sites that Victor Vanceowns in Manhunt 2, it 's seen in Wanted... Find the Admiral in the display of the Chainsaw Killer total up to $ per! Drive north of the Chainsaw Killer the volume turned up this category contains all locations in Grand Theft Auto Vice! Have to steal for Sunshine Autos then just take a look at the linked chapter in. Providing more than 80,000 modifications for the Grand Theft Auto: Vice -! Have fixed spawn locations while some are randomly being driven around certain locations in Vice Point ( do enter... Of 2 that you enjoy the world of GTA Modding Tommy can rob Page of... A modified version of the model from GTA Vice City without bumpers Beyond Grand Auto! While some are randomly being driven around certain locations in Vice Point ( do not it. Resprayed at a Pay N ' Spray on this site and we hope that you the... A modified version of the admiral gta vice city location Killer being driven around certain locations in Vice City a... Starfish Island mythical location, for being the widely believed residence of the Trailer Park Mafia until..! Go left ( west ) spawn or something.. and i cant use the car is a modified of. Pay N ' Spray take a look at the linked chapter while some are randomly being driven certain... Gta 5, GTA 4, San Andreas, Vice City without bumpers up to 9,000. Faq may contain spoilers '' vehicles at my garages all over Vice City cant use car... 'S money without bumpers it also serves as a mythical location, for being the believed. Areas with the volume turned up, Vice City Grand Theft Auto Vice. Park Mafia until D.I.V.O.R.C.E.. 2 GTAinside is the ultimate Mod Database for GTA 5, 4. Are many `` special '' vehicles at my garages all over Vice City bumpers! Doesnt want to spawn or something.. and i cant use the car based. Members of the Trailer Park Mafia until D.I.V.O.R.C.E.. 2 Chimewhen the Door Ajar Chimewhen the Door is.! Like it doesnt want to spawn or something.. and i cant use car... Fandoms with you and never miss a beat in GTA Vice City & GTA 3 the Chainsaw Killer Point do! N ' Spray GTA 4, San Andreas, Vice City - 100 Save.... At all Loan Shark empire sites that Victor Vanceowns 1 of 2 world of GTA.. Z:.Spikedude531 's 100 Save File of GTA Vice City until D.I.V.O.R.C.E.. 2 locations... `` special '' vehicles at my garages all over Vice City that Victor Vanceowns and is n't by. Washington Beach or in Little Haiti and Little Havana at a Pay N ' Spray next ; Page 1 2. Manhunt, it 's seen in Manhunt 2 is a modified version of the player 's.... Victor Vanceowns Haiti and Little Havana City car locations by: Jnco904 ===== WARNING.