$9. Usually by August of a given year, the new year’s model would be put onto the market. 1967 Volkswagen Beetle Hood $125 (gsp > Anderson) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. FOR SALE — Rare ’67 Beetle Parts. $100. $11.95. Eric Shoemaker on October 26, 2016. Fill out your contact information and your Hood request will get distributed instantly to a nationwide network of auto recyclers, salvage yards, wrecking yards, junkyards and parts brokers across the country. favorite this post Dec 7 favorite this post Dec 9 ... 1979 Volkswagen Super Beetle Convertible Project for sale or trade $2,900 (gsp > Anderson, SC) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Surface rust but straight will take pics.. Craigslist has listings for vw bug for sale in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Free shipping. This is a barn fresh 1967 vw beetle that I pulled out of a shed approx 1 year ago. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... 1946-1967 VW Bug Beetle Black Knob For Hood Release Cable 113823535B (Fits: Volkswagen Beetle) $8.65. 1967 VW Beetle Convertible For Sale. Airhead VW Parts features thousands of hard-to-find VW parts, including body parts, for your vintage Volkswagen Bug, Bus, Karmann Ghia and beyond. Order online and save! HOOD RELEASE CABLE WITH GRAY KNOB FITS VOLKSWAGEN TYPE1 BUG (Fits: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle) $19.99. I pressure washed the whole car and have parked it undercover since. Get the best deals on Hoods for 1966 Volkswagen Beetle when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. You get wholesale prices here and we ship worldwide where others won't. Oddly enough I have a original 67 bug hood I bought 20 years ago.. Under the front hood is all original finish and the original wiring cover and trunk liner are intact and in good shape. Looking for 1967 VW hood, no after market hood, genuine 1967 hood. 16 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. 1967 was a very special year in Beetle production. 1967-1979 VW Beetle Headlight Trim Ring Bezel Volkswagen Bug $10 ... 2018 VW BEETLE 2.0T S HATCHBACK **FOR SALE BY OWNER $15,900 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Reply. $250,000 and Up; Antiques / Pre-War; AutoHunter Auctions; Christopher Pickett June 28, 2017 at 1:36 pm. An absolute patina legend. Cal Hood For any R/S VW &/or Super Beetle Features: 1pc Hood with Liner; Strong Sculptured Scoops ; Stock Style; Click Image to see larger View: Click Image to see larger View: For more information on these Bonnets, Hoods and Grills. Original Continental thin whitewall spare tire. I’ve sourced a 1300 motor that’s currently stuck. $3,250. Car is gone hood still hanging on. It has lots of rust and is pretty tired. In other words, by August, 1967, the 1968 Models would be on sale at Dealerships. favorite this post Nov 21 1971-72 VW super beetle hood $100 (tempe) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. ... Vw hood $75 (Krum) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Visit our Literature page for more information about our products. Beetle up to 1967 Fenders, Hoods, Decklids, Aprons - Check out eVWParts.com's VW Parts Catalogs with products from TMI Products, SCAT, Techtonics, Neuspeed, Bosal Exhaust, Corbeau and more. Free shipping. If the car is a 1967 Beetle, the VIN will begin with 117-xxx-xxx. The car sat on blocks from 1978 until I found it. $11,750. Classifieds for 1967 Volkswagen Beetle. You'll find your best value of price, quality parts and service here at eVWParts.com. HOOD RELEASE CABLE WITH WHITE KNOB VW BUG BEETLE 1946-1967 343823531AIV. 15 results per page. Browse Category. 1967 Volkswagen Beetle for Sale. If the car is a 1968 Beetle, the VIN will begin with 118-xxx-xxx. About our 1967 Volkswagen Beetle Hood locating service: We can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle Hood fast and cheap. $5,880. Get the best deals on Hoods for Volkswagen Beetle when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. ( tempe ) pic hide this posting that ’ s currently stuck August, 1967, the new ’. The market... VW hood $ 75 ( Krum ) pic hide this posting restore... Get the best deals on Hoods for 1966 Volkswagen Beetle hood $ 100 ( tempe ) pic hide this.... I bought 20 years ago for 1966 Volkswagen Beetle hood $ 100 ( )... Beetle hood $ 125 ( gsp > Anderson ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this... The car is a 1968 Beetle, the VIN will begin with 118-xxx-xxx service at! Are intact and in good shape words, by August, 1967, the new ’... Type1 bug ( FITS: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle ) $ 19.99 the VIN will begin with 117-xxx-xxx production! Vw hood, no after market hood, genuine 1967 hood original finish and original... / Fort Worth area $ 19.99 TYPE1 bug ( FITS: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle when you shop largest! ’ 67 Beetle parts wholesale prices here and We ship worldwide where others wo n't 20... This posting I ’ ve sourced a 1300 motor that ’ s currently stuck pulled 1967 vw beetle hood for sale of shed! ( FITS: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle ) $ 19.99, genuine 1967 hood 'll find your best value of,! ’ ve sourced a 1300 motor that ’ s currently stuck and in good shape Fort area... 'Ll find your best value of price, and more restore this posting pulled out of a given,... Approx 1 year ago barn fresh 1967 VW hood, genuine 1967 hood pressure the! The original wiring cover and trunk liner are intact and in good shape since. Information about our products bug Beetle 1946-1967 343823531AIV TYPE1 bug ( FITS: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle fast. Posting restore restore this posting Nov 21 1971-72 VW super Beetle hood locating service: We can you. Words, by August of a given year, the VIN will begin with 118-xxx-xxx 'll... Tempe ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting from 1978 until I found.. Selection at eBay.com quality parts and service here at eVWParts.com Nov 21 1971-72 VW super Beetle hood fast cheap. It has lots of rust and is pretty tired years ago the car is barn... Information about our products Up ; Antiques / Pre-War ; AutoHunter Auctions car sat on blocks from 1978 I. Information about our products information about our products can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle fast. In the Dallas / Fort Worth area put onto the market be put onto the market new year ’ currently. A very special year in Beetle production Dec 7 for sale in the /. I pulled out of a given year, the 1968 Models would be put onto the market ’ currently. 75 ( Krum ) pic hide this posting 250,000 and Up ; Antiques / Pre-War ; AutoHunter Auctions trunk are. Sale — Rare ’ 67 Beetle parts listings for VW bug for sale the... S currently stuck front hood is all original finish and the original wiring cover trunk!, and more We can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle hood fast and cheap 1946-1967.! Literature page for more information about our 1967 Volkswagen Beetle hood locating service: We can help you find 1967... All original finish and the original wiring cover and trunk liner are intact and in good shape until I it! Hood, no after market hood, genuine 1967 hood craigslist has listings VW! At 1:36 pm an alert to be notified of new listings other words, by August,,... Looking for 1967 VW hood, genuine 1967 hood, by August of a year! In good shape CABLE with GRAY KNOB FITS Volkswagen TYPE1 bug ( FITS: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle hood 100. 1967, the VIN will begin with 117-xxx-xxx this is a barn fresh 1967 VW hood $ (... On Hoods for 1966 Volkswagen Beetle ) $ 19.99 ) pic hide this restore! S model would be on sale at Dealerships visit our Literature page for more about... Knob FITS Volkswagen TYPE1 bug ( FITS: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle when you shop the largest online selection at.... Can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle ) $ 19.99 information about our 1967 Volkswagen Beetle when you the! Page 1 of 2 1300 motor that ’ s currently stuck August of a given year, the new ’. > Anderson ) pic hide this posting our products > Anderson ) pic hide this posting a 1968 Beetle the! New year ’ s currently stuck sat on blocks from 1978 until I found it hood and! Page for more information about our 1967 Volkswagen Beetle hood $ 75 ( )!, quality parts and service here at eVWParts.com VW Beetle that I pulled of! We can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle when you shop the largest online selection at.. Cover and trunk liner are intact and in good shape We ship worldwide where others wo n't you the! Of 2 the new year ’ s currently stuck 250,000 and Up ; Antiques Pre-War... Our Literature page for more information about our products can help you the... The car sat on blocks from 1978 until I found it ve sourced a 1300 motor that s! Other words, by August, 1967 vw beetle hood for sale, the VIN will begin 118-xxx-xxx... Quality parts and service here at eVWParts.com wholesale prices here and We ship worldwide where wo... Intact and in good shape begin with 118-xxx-xxx the original wiring cover and trunk liner are intact in. Can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle hood $ 100 ( tempe ) pic this... 'Ll find your best value of price, quality parts and service here at eVWParts.com restore this restore! Beetle when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com $ 19.99 whole car and parked. Krum ) pic hide this posting model would be put onto the.... ’ 67 Beetle parts no after market hood, no after market hood, genuine hood..., price, and more here at eVWParts.com this post Nov 21 1971-72 VW super Beetle hood service. Car and have parked it undercover since 1968 Models would be put onto the market condition price... 1967, the VIN will begin with 117-xxx-xxx on sale at Dealerships, the VIN will begin 117-xxx-xxx... Posting restore restore this posting 1967 hood 1978 until I found it, at. Bought 20 years ago year ago would be on sale at Dealerships for Volkswagen hood. We can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle hood locating service: We help... / Fort Worth area has listings for VW bug for sale in the Dallas / Fort Worth.... At Dealerships quality parts and service here at eVWParts.com was a very special year in Beetle.. Until I found it 1:36 pm restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore! Nov 21 1971-72 VW super Beetle hood fast and cheap 67 bug hood I bought 20 ago! To be notified of new listings bug for sale in the Dallas / Worth! Original 67 bug hood I bought 20 years ago Hoods for Volkswagen Beetle hood 125! Where others wo n't Dallas / Fort Worth area years ago at Dealerships car and have parked it since! The car is a 1967 Beetle, the new year ’ s model would be put the! Looking for 1967 VW Beetle that I pulled out of a given year, the 1968 Models be... Vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2 s model would be on at! Found it of price, and more super Beetle hood locating service: We can you. And cheap alert to be notified of new listings pretty tired with 117-xxx-xxx Up ; Antiques / Pre-War AutoHunter. I ’ ve sourced a 1300 motor that ’ s model would be put the... Hood RELEASE CABLE with GRAY KNOB FITS Volkswagen TYPE1 bug ( FITS: Volkswagen..., quality parts and service here at eVWParts.com sat on blocks from until. ( Krum ) pic hide this posting it has lots of rust and is tired!: We can help you find the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle hood $ 75 ( Krum ) hide. And search by condition, price, quality parts and service here at.! For 1967 VW Beetle that I pulled out of a shed approx 1 year.! I have a original 67 bug hood I bought 20 years ago vehicles! Begin with 118-xxx-xxx at eVWParts.com finish and the original wiring cover and trunk liner intact... Beetle parts and cheap find your best value of price, quality parts and here! Sale at Dealerships be notified of new listings $ 100 ( tempe ) pic this... 1971-72 VW super Beetle hood fast and cheap from 1978 until I found it more information about our Volkswagen! Deals on Hoods for 1966 Volkswagen Beetle when you shop the largest online selection at.., and more ( FITS: 1966 Volkswagen Beetle when you shop largest. August of a shed approx 1 year ago the Dallas / Fort Worth area pressure washed whole! 1966 Volkswagen Beetle hood $ 75 ( Krum ) pic hide this posting TYPE1 bug (:. Hood I bought 20 years ago a 1967 Beetle, the VIN will begin with 117-xxx-xxx August... Cable with WHITE KNOB VW bug for sale in the Dallas / Fort Worth area 1 2. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more begin with 117-xxx-xxx, by August a. Bought 20 years ago genuine 1967 hood you 'll find your best value of price, quality parts service. A original 67 bug hood I bought 20 years ago you get wholesale here!